• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9921 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:28 GMT
#1324
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:36 GMT
#1326
On May 13 2016 01:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 01:28 Killing wrote:
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on

The last nightkill makes it pretty likely that the last mafia has no idea what's going on tbh.


Oh I meant it like I don't understand what these fucking kills are because how was shape ever the cop. I thought kush is the cop and just doesn't believe his green on me since I can be gf. But also why did mafia kill marv when there was still a cop out there? Like isn't that just dumb. Killing him there wasn't gonna do anything that great. Might as well hunt for cop there. I'm just not sure if this is common forum meta cause the kills have been off the walls retarded from my pov.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:38 GMT
#1327
I guess unless scum know that sandroba is just going to give up since everyone is gonna bw dead marv. But isn't that even more reason to leave marv alive if people are gonna just bw the deadman. I mean the dead dude ain't changing his opinion any time soon. There's also reasons I would not kill marv due to my situation + his read on me but that's kinda a different issue and I'm just trying to approach the kills objectively on what would be the most +EV for a random player.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:38 GMT
#1328
We have 3 lynches and a sleep right? I think this game is really easy but that's just me.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:47 GMT
#1329
I think that would be my plan. Evaluate meaning reach F3 and evaluate. I don't think JAT is particularly scummy but I'm pretty sure he's a good player and nobody in this game seems to have a solid read on him. I would only lynch him because I believe riceykins and ettelex aren't particularly strong so I think f3 wouldn't be too difficult.

1) Mig Town
3) Fazers Town
4) Etellex Evaluate
6) JAT Lynch
7) Riceykins Evaluate
8) Kush Town
10) Slam Lynch
13) Killing Town
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 16:53 GMT
#1331
On May 13 2016 01:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 01:36 Killing wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 13 2016 01:28 Killing wrote:
On May 12 2016 23:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Mig is so old school.

Hopefully scum is Etellex or Alakaslam. The scary thing is if it's not one of them, it's completely possible that scum could also be Ricey, Fazers, or even Killing.

JAT would have killed me, so he's out.

Alakaslam could have killed Shape either for the lolz, or because he didn't understand something. And now he's continuing his push on me as kind of a scumclaim.

Etellex could have killed Shape due to misunderstanding.


I could give you reasons I'm not scum but they are all based on the night kills and me not understanding the fuck is going on

The last nightkill makes it pretty likely that the last mafia has no idea what's going on tbh.


Oh I meant it like I don't understand what these fucking kills are because how was shape ever the cop. I thought kush is the cop and just doesn't believe his green on me since I can be gf. But also why did mafia kill marv when there was still a cop out there? Like isn't that just dumb. Killing him there wasn't gonna do anything that great. Might as well hunt for cop there. I'm just not sure if this is common forum meta cause the kills have been off the walls retarded from my pov.

Scum sandroba probably told his team to bus him. He almost never turns up as mafia. So since the last mafia is gf there really isn't any incentive to hunt for the cop and shooting confirmed town marv is a pretty logical play.


Maybe that's a plan if he actually says a single word and makes a single person think he's town. But he just sat there and afked. Nobody got town cred for him dying. I still think it was worse. Especially considering killing marv probably sealed his fate.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 17:51 GMT
#1342
@JAT

I'm pretty sure I mentioned lynching slam prior to today. He's just kind of the person I have not noticed in this game which is more mafia than not. The game is about lynching strong or weak players. That's why they call it a fear lynch. Of course, I don't fear you but I respect your abilities and understand that I probably cannot read you well enough to confidently determine your alignment. This means you can always be mafia. Of course that sucks for you but being a good player comes with the meta of being a good player. I didn't put you in the evaluate for the same reason. If you get to f3 with etellex or ricey, you will probably win regardless of your alignment so therefore you'd be a very poor choice for an evaluate option.

Either way, I think the game will end with slam because my spidey senses say so. I think the reads you are looking for are in my filter.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 18:43 GMT
#1350
On May 13 2016 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 02:51 Killing wrote:
@JAT

I'm pretty sure I mentioned lynching slam prior to today. He's just kind of the person I have not noticed in this game which is more mafia than not. The game is about lynching strong or weak players. That's why they call it a fear lynch. Of course, I don't fear you but I respect your abilities and understand that I probably cannot read you well enough to confidently determine your alignment. This means you can always be mafia. Of course that sucks for you but being a good player comes with the meta of being a good player. I didn't put you in the evaluate for the same reason. If you get to f3 with etellex or ricey, you will probably win regardless of your alignment so therefore you'd be a very poor choice for an evaluate option.

Either way, I think the game will end with slam because my spidey senses say so. I think the reads you are looking for are in my filter.

No, I can NOT always be mafia just because I am a good player. You can be a good player and still be obviously town which is the case for me this game. I just gave you some very good reasons to townread me (I am probably the easierst read in this game except for Kush). I have never been fearlynched - it might make sense in video mafia where you rarely have any actual evidence to base your reads on and where you have to hedge but it certainly makes no sense to fearlynch people for no reason in forum mafia.
What you are doing is lazy and extremely detrimental if you are town.

I have no idea where your confidence on slam comes from.


So you think it's impossible for you to be mafia in this situation? It's not lazy, it's just goal oriented. I don't care how clean a town win looks, just need to ensure that town wins. I will do what I think is best for town.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 13 2016 11:52 GMT
#1373
On May 13 2016 15:28 Mig wrote:
Killing we only have 2 mislynches.

8 people left
1 mislynch -7
Mafia kill -6

2nd mislynch -5
Mafia kill -4

3rd mislynch -3
Mafia kill -2 gg

If slam/etellex are not mafia and both are killed it will end up with fazers/killing/ricey and either me or JAT. Making sure all 3 townies vote correctly there is tricky. Definitely wouldnt call the game easy with this many people who have barely posted, unless slam is mafia then np.



Yeah 3 lynches. Can you not sleep in forum mafia?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 13 2016 16:33 GMT
#1379
On May 14 2016 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 05:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 13 2016 04:36 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ALAKASLAM ADDRESS HOW THERE'S NO CC

Cop is one of AFK people or paranoid or thinking way the hell too much about town of Salem.

I have no end of disdain for this town. Lynch me out.

Noone has been afk all this time. I don't get why you say the guy you thought was obvious mafia earlier somehow has to be the cop over Kush now.

Please get it together if you are town. Kush is 99 % the cop and not mafia. And we don't need to lynch you if you are town either. We could just - you know - lynch the mafia instead.

Nvm me if you are mafia and just trolling.


Don't mind him slam
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 14 2016 14:10 GMT
#1405
On May 14 2016 10:50 RiceyKins wrote:
I guess I forgot to mention but I also don't think Killing is the last one. He's made some good points, I think he's actually tried to look into people and why they are behaving the way they are. Basically I think he's been scum hunting while he's around.



Aw I think you're probably not a murder too!
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 16 2016 16:31 GMT
#1427
On May 16 2016 23:39 Fazers wrote:
##vote Fazers


Ah the classic concede. I knew it all along.

##vote Fazers
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 16 2016 17:51 GMT
#1434
On May 17 2016 02:20 RiceyKins wrote:
You don't think he's just town giving up Killing?


Nope because that would be against the rules. So if he is, he can kindly go fuck himself.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 16 2016 19:39 GMT
#1441
On May 17 2016 04:29 RiceyKins wrote:
this is projecting a little bit but I'm just looking through everything and seeing if it fits.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.


we agreed his thing on Killing was kind of bad and didn't make him scum.
He didn't want to go after the inactive players (turns out there were two mafia in Palmar/Dr.P in there and those were being pushed by Kush and Myself so it was likely if we did go for a lynch on the inactive players it would be one of them)

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!


he backs off Killing quickly and then

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:49 Fazers wrote:
##vote Mig



Happens to go after an inactive player that just happens to be different from Palmar/Dr.P

I should add he was the only person to vote for Mig at any point in time and it would go with my theory earlier that I talked to JAT about where Mafia actually had no part in the tubesock lynch and that we just happened to lynch a fellow townie all by our selves.

Fazers goes on to talk about killing but never actually addresses the Mig vote again and only says he should have voted for Etellex instead of him in retrospect after Tube flips town.

then goes after Etellex for voting without a reason and sheeping people and as I've posted earlier all of Fazers votes have been the same if not worse.



Am I making sense to people?


Buries the self-voting conceding player. S A V A G E
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 17 2016 23:54 GMT
#1457
On May 18 2016 06:59 RiceyKins wrote:
hmm I'm in agreement with the nolynch in which case you most likely die at night JAT and then its down to me killing and Etellex. in which case I honestly think Etellex gets lynched going over both his and Killing's filter.

we'll see how today goes and who gets NK'd though.

##Vote: No Lynch


We can't sleep afaik and I'm gonna vote to lynch you anyways
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 18 2016 12:53 GMT
#1463
I asked the mod a couple of days ago
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 18 2016 12:53 GMT
#1464
I'm never lynching etellex so if he's mafia he has won
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 18 2016 14:43 GMT
#1467
On May 18 2016 22:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2016 21:53 Killing wrote:
I asked the mod a couple of days ago

-_-
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2016 21:53 Killing wrote:
I'm never lynching etellex so if he's mafia he has won

Mind explaining why?


I was just quick scanning filters and I found a couple of his posts super townie. Espeically the one where he was setting out odds of town / mafia. There was also quite a few that were very stream of conciousness.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 19 2016 13:41 GMT
#1470
##Vote: RiceyKins
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 19 2016 14:11 GMT
#1472
I am the hammer this town deserves. Nobody else vote
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason213
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14841
BeSt 367
Mini 216
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 89
hero 58
Zeus 43
Hyun 37
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 19
PianO 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4088
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1430
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
Railgan80
QueenE74
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
Replay Cast
4h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.