• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:03
CEST 19:03
KST 02:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9226 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
April 28 2016 13:06 GMT
#47
/in
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 02 2016 13:48 GMT
#71
Can I get a link to your role ruleset? Not sure how you guys player Vet, Tracker + Jailkeeper
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 02 2016 14:35 GMT
#74
How does tracker work with mafia? Do all mafia visit the kill or only lowest on the totem pole
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 13:04 GMT
#111
Wow what an exciting game! This is some great stuff! Everyone is playing very well
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 13:08 GMT
#112
who says rock on though actually
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 13:13 GMT
#115
On May 03 2016 22:11 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 22:08 Killing wrote:
who says rock on though actually

you think that might be opening scummy awkwardness?


yes but the first thing to cross my mind was that that guy has issues
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 13:20 GMT
#118
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 13:22 GMT
#120
*then
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 14:18 GMT
#128
I'd like to confirm that i am safe for d1. please and thank you
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 14:50 GMT
#130
I be town yes
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 15:20 GMT
#136
On May 04 2016 00:16 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 22:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:42 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:24 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog, if you have limited time like you suggest, maybe you shouldn't spend it checking pointless things?

On May 03 2016 22:20 Killing wrote:
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here

?
@Kush, So your alignment is pointless lol? I want to go back to noir (your most recent game here) and just refresh myself.


You really think me wanting a plynch is an indicator of my alignment?

It can be, hence why i said I need to check Noir. Typically, you love P-lynches as town, and will push them no matter what. I can't remember if you did that in Noir or not.

Hence, me saying it might be towny or not.

Any thoughts on the game so far broshi? I Promise not to lynch you in lylo btw .


I think this is a great game for a plynch, and I think palmar is a perfect plynch candidate.

Somewhat sus of DrP, who came in here with the nostalgia feels (possibly trying to buddy me) and didn't do anything else.

Even if he has been Plynched before because of this and his D1 was kinda crappy in normal JATS game? Eh, maybe, yet half the game hasn't done much either

Get into Shape (Pun intented)

Hmmm, i didn't even notice Dr.Pepper XD. Yeah that is pretty sus. that he did that.


I wanna kill you so bad you have no idea
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 15:24 GMT
#141
On May 04 2016 00:24 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 00:20 Killing wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:16 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:42 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:24 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog, if you have limited time like you suggest, maybe you shouldn't spend it checking pointless things?

On May 03 2016 22:20 Killing wrote:
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here

?
@Kush, So your alignment is pointless lol? I want to go back to noir (your most recent game here) and just refresh myself.


You really think me wanting a plynch is an indicator of my alignment?

It can be, hence why i said I need to check Noir. Typically, you love P-lynches as town, and will push them no matter what. I can't remember if you did that in Noir or not.

Hence, me saying it might be towny or not.

Any thoughts on the game so far broshi? I Promise not to lynch you in lylo btw .


I think this is a great game for a plynch, and I think palmar is a perfect plynch candidate.

Somewhat sus of DrP, who came in here with the nostalgia feels (possibly trying to buddy me) and didn't do anything else.

Even if he has been Plynched before because of this and his D1 was kinda crappy in normal JATS game? Eh, maybe, yet half the game hasn't done much either

Get into Shape (Pun intented)

Hmmm, i didn't even notice Dr.Pepper XD. Yeah that is pretty sus. that he did that.


I wanna kill you so bad you have no idea

Stop flirting with me.
You are making me blush


I like to tease a bit before lynching people. A lil foreplay
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 18:02 GMT
#176
I believe you're town friend
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 18:57 GMT
#178
This is gonna be a long 48 hours. I can already tell.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 19:30 GMT
#179
I like:

kushhill
marv

I do not like:

Shape
Ricey

I have terrible reasons for all of these and probably will not disclose cause they make me sound like an idiot but since no one is talking yep
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 19:44 GMT
#182
Well since I've played all my games over video, the majority of my read come from context over content. So basically how people say shit over what they are saying. Just put people on a range of what I think they are more likely to say when being town vs more likely to say as either alignment vs more likely to say as mafia.

Shape started off awkward and then when I just said I don't like him, he just came back at me which is fine and everything. The awkwardness I just read as mafia but he could just be an awkward human being. Obviously I don't know how he really is so I default that to scummy. The coming back to me felt super taunt-y which I find is a very common pattern amongst mafia for whatever reason. I honestly don't understand it but whenever a player gives me a "bring it on", it makes me heavily lean them towards mafia because it's just a pattern i've picked up on over my 1000 games. Not to be confused with just regular taunting i.e. someone said "call me mafia for no reason". They are different for no other reason than just my observations over many many games.

Ricey feels weak and just un-conflicting (can't remember the word). When I say weak, i mean they just don't want to cause any problems. I don't give a fuck as either alignment but some people I feel do. He said sorry. Who says sorry in a game of mafia rofl. That's kinda just my feel for the brief amount i've read. I don't really re-read posts. Obv, he could just be a weak personality type and this is null but again, it's just a trend i've picked up on from my games.

Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 19:44 GMT
#183
I'm a feels player cause there are many feels to be had over video mafia
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 03 2016 19:49 GMT
#184
I really like this forum mafia thing. I should do this more often
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 12:00 GMT
#279
On May 04 2016 12:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 04:44 Killing wrote:
Well since I've played all my games over video, the majority of my read come from context over content. So basically how people say shit over what they are saying. Just put people on a range of what I think they are more likely to say when being town vs more likely to say as either alignment vs more likely to say as mafia.

Shape started off awkward and then when I just said I don't like him, he just came back at me which is fine and everything. The awkwardness I just read as mafia but he could just be an awkward human being. Obviously I don't know how he really is so I default that to scummy. The coming back to me felt super taunt-y which I find is a very common pattern amongst mafia for whatever reason. I honestly don't understand it but whenever a player gives me a "bring it on", it makes me heavily lean them towards mafia because it's just a pattern i've picked up on over my 1000 games. Not to be confused with just regular taunting i.e. someone said "call me mafia for no reason". They are different for no other reason than just my observations over many many games.

Ricey feels weak and just un-conflicting (can't remember the word). When I say weak, i mean they just don't want to cause any problems. I don't give a fuck as either alignment but some people I feel do. He said sorry. Who says sorry in a game of mafia rofl. That's kinda just my feel for the brief amount i've read. I don't really re-read posts. Obv, he could just be a weak personality type and this is null but again, it's just a trend i've picked up on from my games.


Did you play any forum mafia outside of TL?


nope
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 12:02 GMT
#280
Quick read through:

I like the tubesock guy
I don't like the fazer guy but it's mostly omgus although he tried to pressure me for shit reasons
Unfortunate we have so many afks
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 438
IndyStarCraft 194
Railgan 68
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24366
Shuttle 2396
BeSt 469
Larva 377
Soma 165
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 110
Last 86
Sexy 68
hero 66
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 54
Zeus 52
Hyun 44
Killer 39
ToSsGirL 25
NaDa 23
Bale 20
Rock 18
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5255
qojqva2890
Dendi1272
420jenkins438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3661
Khaldor1322
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2090
singsing1825
byalli934
B2W.Neo818
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .169
KnowMe134
QueenE93
Mew2King56
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1061
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 44
• FirePhoenix2
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3981
League of Legends
• Nemesis2749
Other Games
• Shiphtur287
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 57m
Replay Cast
5h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 57m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.