• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6858 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:34 GMT
#387
On May 04 2016 23:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I think I found the scum.
Scumlist 1.0
Mig Tea
Etellex Roducmoius
DrPepper the Pepper
Palmar the Muscle

Made you list more badass.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:50 GMT
#393
On May 04 2016 23:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 13:44 Etellex wrote:
On May 04 2016 13:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 13:37 Etellex wrote:
I'm not posting because I've been incompetent. I've not been sure what or when to post because I'm not familiar with this particular format of mafia.

What format are you familiar with then? Video?


I'm familiar with casualized forms of Mafia like Town of Salem where there's a lot less reading into what people say and more logic/evidence. I've been quiet because I'm at a loss for what to go off of for suspicion.


He words it well, but that doesn't make him town.

In Town of Salem peopel don't talk?

Town of Salem is usually just "HEY GUYS, I AM INVEST, I AM TOWN"

Basically, Everyone is a PR. So most of the time, town can solve the game, without really going off of what people say.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:55 GMT
#399
On May 04 2016 23:48 Palmar wrote:
Yeah im not gonna be back today sorry

Ill throw my vote on someone at some point but it'll just be guesswork or sheeping.

The only thought I have is the Marv JAT banter early in the game looked ok. Or rather neither of them looked very off or strange.

Palmar,

My Palmar Muscles in my hands are getting figgy.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:12 GMT
#409
On May 05 2016 00:08 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:33 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 23:30 Fazers wrote:
Shapelog: Currently, NO!!!! Let's make that clear! Lol.

Anyways I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day. At work during 830-530 in the office EST so I can't guarantee quick replies. Thanks!

And you do not want to lynch him correct?

Correct.

Ok.

I thought you were saying you wanted to lynch him, even tho you said he wasn't scum due to:
On May 04 2016 23:13 Fazers wrote:
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:18 GMT
#411
On May 05 2016 00:07 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Tubesock (2): marvellosity, Alakaslam
Palmar (going to be afk) (1): nnn_thekushmountains
Etellex (AFK) (1): Alakaslam, Tubesock
RiceyKins (1): Killing
Mig (AFK) (1): Fazers

Not Voting (7): Mig (AFK), Etellex(AFK), DrParnassus(AFK), justanothertownie, RiceyKins, Palmar (going to AFK), Shapelog

Prediction,

Going to be fucking chaos near EOD today.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:55 GMT
#441
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 15:57 GMT
#444
On May 05 2016 00:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
palmar plynch lookin better and better, amirite?

Keep talking,
I'll make you QQ again over my sick plays.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:09 GMT
#449
On May 05 2016 01:04 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:55 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 00:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Here's Tubesock's filter from nutcracker,his last scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker?user=Tubesock

Tricked me into fucking writing a big WoT that game as scum.

Eh,

I mean, I see more paraells from storm here, than I do Nut. From a meta point.

I honestly have no clue about the treatment of Marv (never played with marv except once, in hydra) or that marv pushings who ever goes after him.

But nothing strikes me as off going into his filter.


It was a really nice WoT though! Not as nice as the one where you tracked TicTock though...

Tbf you could of won that game. Even after the track.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:36 GMT
#469
Kush...
What if they claim VT?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:40 GMT
#475
On May 05 2016 01:37 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 01:36 Shapelog wrote:
Kush...
What if they claim VT?

then we lynch.

So you are blue hunting basically.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:42 GMT
#477
I mean, all you want is a claim. A blue claim.

In the case that they are blue, they die that night. 2v0 (assuming that a ML happens and no doc)
In the case that they are mafia, it is 1v1 with a CC. (no doc)

This really only helps mafia.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:43 GMT
#478
On May 05 2016 01:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In game really isn't the place to discuss strategy.

Where Am I suppose to talk to you about it then?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:50 GMT
#483
On May 05 2016 01:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 01:43 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 01:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In game really isn't the place to discuss strategy.

Where Am I suppose to talk to you about it then?

in the qt

On May 05 2016 01:46 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
i mean postgame

Then we will talk "PostGame"
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:51 GMT
#484
On May 05 2016 01:49 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if they are mafia it's not 1-1, because the PR doesn't CC them right away.
their lynch is simply delayed.
ANYWAY POSTGAME

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp349/enzymeF/Setup/GIFs/sigh.gif
It still is 1v1, even if they CC later, mafia can kill them (assuming nothing stops them.)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:52 GMT
#485
On May 05 2016 01:51 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 01:49 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if they are mafia it's not 1-1, because the PR doesn't CC them right away.
their lynch is simply delayed.
ANYWAY POSTGAME

[image loading]
It still is 1v1, even if they CC later, mafia can kill them (assuming nothing stops them.)

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 16:59 GMT
#487
On May 05 2016 01:56 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 01:51 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 01:49 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if they are mafia it's not 1-1, because the PR doesn't CC them right away.
their lynch is simply delayed.
ANYWAY POSTGAME

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp349/enzymeF/Setup/GIFs/sigh.gif
It still is 1v1, even if they CC later, mafia can kill them (assuming nothing stops them.)


POSTGAME..but I can't help myself!
It's not really 1v1 because the real pr will get revealed either by nk or revealing himself due for some reason or mylo when claiming doesn't matter.

Well, Good thing I am not scum this game.

You would get WIFOMed so hard with this plan.

Have you read storm?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 17:02 GMT
#492
On May 05 2016 02:00 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
no

You should read that, to see why your plan has flaws.

But just to give you a peek.
On April 16 2016 07:14 Palmar wrote:
Endgame

[image loading]

Important announcement!

It's been weeks since we lost contact with the expedition party, but today something incredible has happened. For the first time in history, since the first supernatural storm we have a survivor!

The lone survivor of the expedition was found wandering through the desert. Shapelog will definitely be the hero this country needs to rally around in face of an open rebellion and supernatural threats. He will be of course be promoted to an important advisory role within the military.

Our hearts and thoughts are with the families of those who died in the third storm.


....


....







[image loading]

What the government never realized is that Shapelog was himself a member of the rebellion. Having set himself up in a high ranking position within the military he immediately started sabotaging the government and spying for the rebels. The government fell only a month after Shapelog's arrival from the desert.

He was some kind of a hero, but not for the good citizens of the country...


Damdred the Combat Medic has been killed
scott31337 the Quickdraw has been killed

Shapelog the Rebel Security Officer has won the game.

The rebellion has won

The town has lost
The alien invasion swarm has lost





Thanks everyone for playing, it was a fun game to moderate despite a hiccup there in the middle. I will post explanations and answer questions for some hours. Thanks to my co-hosts, and special thanks to rayn for stepping in when marv and I were short on time. Thanks to all the observers and players.

Link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SmKHl2oKRR75n3o2hNoXl4cmAJulbxFniLmi2U055CA/pubhtml

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 17:03 GMT
#493
Damdred claimed D3,
Scott was Dayvig for day 1 and was claiming Day 1.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 17:05 GMT
#494
On May 05 2016 02:02 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
shape vote someone?

Eh,
I currently waiting for the folks called Mig and E-guy to post.

Dr.P is a crapshoot, yet I wouldn't mind getting rid of a lurker.

I want to read Jat and Marvs filter a bit more, once I get home. But I doubt I vote for them.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:11 GMT
#512
On May 05 2016 02:47 Mig wrote:
Where are kush and JAT now!

Shape I have posted who are you going to vote for?

E-guy still needs to post. I think he promised but I cannot remember.
On May 05 2016 02:35 Mig wrote:
quick thoughts

Kush, you have been the most active player in the game I assume you must have a scum read on someone? Policy lynching palmar is pointless.

JAT, your filter is 20% of the total game and I dont see you calling anyone a scum really? Seems weird for you. As a town I would expect you to be giving a stronger opinion on things. So far I don't really see any hard headed JAT opinions that I would expect from someone who cared about finding scum.

Marv lean town just based on his super weak defense of etellex. Guy wasnt under any pressure seemed pointless to defend him as mafia especially when it is just a feel defense and going to draw more attention to yourself. Especially if he is going to put 0 effort in just seems like a weird thing for him to even bother posting as mafia.

Riceykins/JAT odds of them both being mafia are super small. Hard to explain but attacking someone for having a rehearsed entrance is a really weird thing for mafia to go after each other for. I just dont remember ever seeing it that often, especially if riceykins is new.

Tubesock, entrance felt really weird to me. Overly forced/jokey. A lot of random questions to people with 0 follow up. And none of the questions seem to really impact his reads. Seems way more confident marv is scum but still voting etellex? I still have to read the nutcracker filter.

Fazers - Weird, his thinking is completely nonsensical. Doesnt appear to actually care about finding scum?
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.


This is weird also, unnecessary buddying up when shape hasnt done anything.

Right now I would be fine lynching any of JAT/tube/faze. Probably JAT #1 unless he actually contributes something. Feels like JAT is around a lot but just commenting on the side as things go on and not actually doing anything. A lot of fake activity.

Lol, I am that Blendy now as either alignment? That I do not even get read? Dear lord

Jat- Kinda agree tbh. Don't know how much the sickness is playing in, but now that you meation it, he is kinda meh. Tho, I don't know his meta all that well.
Marv- scum are capable of defending townies for no reasons, and even yourself said it was weak. Is there anything else that makes you think he is town?
Fazer- What do you make of his "I want to contribe posts?"
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 121
sorry 116
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe212
Counter-Strike
byalli943
Other Games
summit1g9077
olofmeister1030
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes237
KnowMe114
dupreeh52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1092
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 1m
Replay Cast
13h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.