• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:47
CEST 13:47
KST 20:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10102 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:43 GMT
#819
yeah which is why I admit to being biased about it
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 11:51 GMT
#979
##Vote: Etellex

you seem to have a good read on Palmar marv and I'm on board with his lynch based on your read but I still would be fine with lynching Etellex today as well. His recent posts have made sense to me though as in I understand where he's coming from in terms of trouble posting and style differences from Town of Salem to this... however I don't see that as alignment indicative but his actions are still really leading me to think he's mafia.

Honestly right now it's because he said Killing attacked me for no logical reason when even I admitted earlier in this game

On May 04 2016 10:58 RiceyKins wrote:
I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.


So I can understand somebody coming after me quite well.

Most of my hesitation on Etellex d1 was because we weren't able to see his thought process and how he came to his conclusions but now that we have I'm still not convinced that he's looking for mafia, it seems like he's actively just trying to survive instead of helping town.

Do you still read Kush as scum Etellex? Who else other than Killing stands out to you?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 15:19 GMT
#999
hey look it's taken 5 days but Palmar admitted I exist.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:33 GMT
#1012
On May 08 2016 03:09 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 20:51 RiceyKins wrote:
##Vote: Etellex

you seem to have a good read on Palmar marv and I'm on board with his lynch based on your read but I still would be fine with lynching Etellex today as well. His recent posts have made sense to me though as in I understand where he's coming from in terms of trouble posting and style differences from Town of Salem to this... however I don't see that as alignment indicative but his actions are still really leading me to think he's mafia.

Honestly right now it's because he said Killing attacked me for no logical reason when even I admitted earlier in this game

On May 04 2016 10:58 RiceyKins wrote:
I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.


So I can understand somebody coming after me quite well.

Most of my hesitation on Etellex d1 was because we weren't able to see his thought process and how he came to his conclusions but now that we have I'm still not convinced that he's looking for mafia, it seems like he's actively just trying to survive instead of helping town.

Do you still read Kush as scum Etellex? Who else other than Killing stands out to you?


Right now nothing I say holds water because of all the suspicion on me, so first I want to establish that I am in fact not scum before doing anything crazy. As for Kush, I do now think he's town.

What is an interesting possibility is that Palmer actually is scum and when he is revealed it will appear obvious that I am, despite being town. I don't know why someone would go through all that trouble to kill someone who's going to get lynched anyways so I don't think this is 100% the case but in case he does turn out to be mafia I want to have this on record.


I'm actually fairly happy you've come to this conclusion. I think how I feel about you might change depending on how Palmar flips because of what he's been saying as well.

##Unvote
##Votealmar

I'm going to sheep Marv for todays lynch. I don't think a lynch on Etellex will yield much information even if he did flip mafia whereas I think Palmar's would. Plus the last couple of exchanges with Etellex + a Palmar mafia flip would actually lend me to believe Etellex when he says he's town. but that's getting a bit ahead of myself.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:33 GMT
#1013
oops.
##Vote: Palmar

lol
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:54 GMT
#1016
because Etellex has had much less discussed about him and honestly it's very easy for both sides to defend him / want him lynched and he hasn't said much about anyone specifically. How does a Palmar lynch not give you more information JAT? You people know how he plays and have way more insight into him than you do Etellex.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 18:58 GMT
#1017
essentially I think scum palmar lets me be more sure of my reads than Etellex. That's how I'm making my decision between them.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 19:23 GMT
#1020
Palmar seems to buddy up to people strangely based on what stage the game is in. He did it to Etellex as everybody was still kind of thinking about him as a primary lynch after D1, he's gone after killing without saying much more than he sounds hostile but also admits he hasn't read the thread then says Sandroba needs to be lynched for doing the exact same thing he's been doing.

It's also somewhat semantics but he says he THINKS marv is town which we all know is almost guaranteed at this point. I have no issues saying Marv is town at this point. scum worries about wording to not let slip that they have information we don't. Even after the fact it could be that he's still in that mindset and wont commit to knowing marv is town. Unless for some reason the vet decided not to claim and is letting Marv organize a lynch but I find that highly unlikely. You've called him confirmed town yourself but Palmar chooses to keep him at the same level as you JAT, he thinks you're both town.

also in the same post he says Sandroba would be the best lynch, votes for killing, and then says he has no information and has no opinion on me, sandroba(?), and Slam. Which again is odd. No opinion on somebody you strongly want to lynch.

There's other small stuff as well but yeah
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 19:35 GMT
#1022
there's nothing about Etellex that would convince me that somebody else is or isn't scum while based on what I just said alone I'd feel better about my read on you because he puts you with Marv.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 19:40 GMT
#1025
null, slightly townish and what do you mean why? I just told you.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 19:49 GMT
#1031
On May 08 2016 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2016 04:40 RiceyKins wrote:
null, slightly townish and what do you mean why? I just told you.

Why does Palmars read on me influence yours? Do you think he wouldn't townread a fellow scummer like that or what?


I'd say it's less likely when he's being careful not to give away that he knows Marv's.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 20:30 GMT
#1052
I'm here shape
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#1055
yeah from what I gathered from it that's what he meant Shape.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 20:50 GMT
#1066
On May 08 2016 05:43 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2016 05:38 RiceyKins wrote:
yeah from what I gathered from it that's what he meant Shape.

He meant that Ricey (you) is more towny, therefore not sus. And only 1 person on the etell wagon is really sus towards him?



hm? I thought Etellex just meant that because Palmar has been buddying him somewhat that if Palmar flipped scum it would seem like it would implicate him further and he didn't understand why he would bother doing it considering an Etellex lynch was possible anyway. I could be wrong but I think that's what he was saying.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 21:08 GMT
#1090
three cheers for Marv <3
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 07 2016 21:23 GMT
#1096
yeah I agree Mig. Is it worth looking into the fact that Palmar said Sandroba would be a good lynch, then claimed he had no opinion on him, before voting for him anyway?

On May 06 2016 18:35 Palmar wrote:
Like to be completely fair, my plan through most of day 1 was to sheep jat.

he's being mean now though so pls.


this is the type of stuff I was talking about earlier as well JAT. If he knew your alignment it's pretty safe to try to buddy and sheep a town.

On May 07 2016 19:55 Palmar wrote:

Btw, Etellex is now my new friend. I don't trust slam as much.



and this is why I dunno about Etellex anymore. Still not cleared I'm just not sure what to think =/
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 08 2016 11:11 GMT
#1112
makes sense to me.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 08 2016 21:50 GMT
#1138
##vote: Sandroba

yeah I'm alright with this plan.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 09 2016 21:56 GMT
#1146
looking that way Mig.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 10 2016 21:22 GMT
#1197
On May 11 2016 02:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 02:25 Mig wrote:
I actually wonder if slam is a better lynch than etellex next, assuming sand flips mafia. He was against the palmar lynch and town hero marv found him suspicious for his attacking on etellex. And this is basically nothing but feels a little weird to me for slam to attack the newbie right out of the gate. Seems unslammish. Also if the team is etellex/sand/palmar he should really just concede because he is going to be lynched at some point. If slam was the last mafia he would probably keep fighting.

I don't think we should use arguments like the "he would concede" one in this situation. I mean, I agree - it would save us all time if that is the team but he is a complete newbie. He might want to fight it out - he might just want to use this opportunity to learn what to do/what not to do the next time he rolls mafia.

But yeah, I am not sold on him either. Seeing how today is going sandro is almost certainly mafia but to me it isn't obvious who number 3 is. It could be anyone out of Etellex/Ricey/Fazers/Slam/Shape as far as I am concerned. Killing has really fallen off a cliff too...


to be fair it would be really strange for me (if I were mafia) to push for a DrP lynch over Palmar considering they were both mafia and I had other people I could have picked. like.. seriously weird xD
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
Sea.KH 40
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi225
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
byalli822
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo831
Hui .77
Livibee66
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 13m
Replay Cast
11h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.