Did you even role check me? Hahaha what the fuck. Now there's no way I look like the villain here.
I'm townie but nothing I can say to convince y'all.
Oh well~ best of luck on finding scum! I still say Etellex. :-)
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Fazers
737 Posts
May 15 2016 00:58 GMT
#1411
Did you even role check me? Hahaha what the fuck. Now there's no way I look like the villain here. I'm townie but nothing I can say to convince y'all. Oh well~ best of luck on finding scum! I still say Etellex. :-) | ||
|
Fazers
737 Posts
May 15 2016 01:02 GMT
#1412
| ||
|
Fazers
737 Posts
May 16 2016 14:39 GMT
#1425
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2actioN BeSt Leta Jaedong FanTaSy Bisu Larva EffOrt Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|