• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7926 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 12:33 GMT
#299
Before I catch up,

Mods, for the love of what is holy in this world. Please add Filters on OP.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 12:56 GMT
#334
On May 04 2016 09:00 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 08:15 Shapelog wrote:
Lol where is Everyone?

This is Strange, Normally I am the one not in the game. Not the Other way around.

Mig needs to post
Some forgettable people have posted something and bail,
All I can remember from Jat is Banter, Marv I remember the Ricey thing. Jat normally sticks in my head better than this but he is sick.
Some people are trying.

Eh, Read filters. Might get off in a bit.


Do you think Dr. Pepper is scummy? I know you said "if he did that it's susp." or something, but I'd like to hear what exactly you think he did that was scummy.

Well Kush said that all he did was come and just reflected upon the ole times with Kush. And left. Tube and Slam were also there (Slam Trap. also hasn't been solve mind you atm) So he basically only done that, and as this morning, that is all he has done. Kinda Dead headed on Kush.

In all honesty, I just want the guy to post so.

On May 04 2016 09:02 Tubesock wrote:
Shape, what's "Banana o Warlus"?

It means that i'm either a Banana or a Walrus.

What part of that do you not understand?
On May 04 2016 13:44 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 13:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 13:37 Etellex wrote:
I'm not posting because I've been incompetent. I've not been sure what or when to post because I'm not familiar with this particular format of mafia.

What format are you familiar with then? Video?


I'm familiar with casualized forms of Mafia like Town of Salem where there's a lot less reading into what people say and more logic/evidence. I've been quiet because I'm at a loss for what to go off of for suspicion.

Ah, a fellow Mafia member from Town of Salem.

hehe, Loyal Mafioso hehe. Good times.

Anyways, I too came from a TOS background (400 games played) and yes, it is quite different (PR's army).

This game is a lot of logic and evidence, yet it is Day 1 (plus a slow arse start) so it is pretty dull, except for using meta (games played before hand) or tone based. And then transfer into content analyzing.

I think Jat suggested looking at guides. I would recommend the newbie XXX analyzation done by ver (it is stickied. So clicked on the subsection for TL mafia and it should be near the top) That will walk you threw things.

A course, if you are mafia, Ignore this completely

Welcome to TL mafia!
+ Show Spoiler +
Now work or i will lynch you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:01 GMT
#337
On May 04 2016 14:45 RiceyKins wrote:
Mig hasn't said a word since the game started where Dr.P has said one thing and hasn't come back. If the discussion is about which inactive player we believe should be lynched I'll go with Dr.P because he's clearly been here and made a decision not to continue but Mig is a ? and I can deal with waiting to see. It's not a great situation either way but if we're picking between the two I'd lynch Dr.P.

And yeah I think it looks rehearsed. 18 hours into the game where neither of you have shown up "Oh man JAT hasn't posted yet he must be sick!" 5 minutes later "Ha Ha oh Marv I just came back from the doctor cause I'm sick". If you don't think that's some oddly good timing and an insane coincidence idk Considering there's almost nothing else to mention about the two of you to this point yeah its suspect. You also don't have to be lying about coming back from the doctor, it's very possible Marv knew and just waited for you to be around to put on a show.

Oh god, Doesn't this sound familiar.

Gum (town) calls out SL (town) and OWS (Vig) for a coincidence thing and pushes both of them into oblivion. In the JATS Game.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:15 GMT
#347
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Your first post of content on TL. Gratz.

Keeping your options on me open I see. Idk, how I am a strong player, but w/e. What Necessary is your opinion on me (I am guessing it relates to the game, and is not he is a strong player)

But also gj. Most of the time, as scum, I just get a free pass. However, by the laws of pushing, you will now be forced to read me at EOD (deadline) today.

About Killing,

On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Technically it is not, it is a feel read. Basically a feel read can be true or false, and as a video mafia player, it makes sense for him to be doing so.

I kinda do not understand your read on him as well. As you say something you like from him, yet are sus. of him. And kinda do the same thing he did, which is what you find sus. in him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:18 GMT
#349
Wait why did the smurf reveal himself?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:22 GMT
#351
Also. Was left off.
On May 04 2016 07:41 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 07:33 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 06:29 Fazers wrote:
On May 04 2016 04:30 Killing wrote:
I like:

kushhill
marv

I do not like:

Shape
Ricey

I have terrible reasons for all of these and probably will not disclose cause they make me sound like an idiot but since no one is talking yep


Username checks out ; )

Fazer clan. (great pun btw if he is scum)

What is your clan (you) thinking of?

I don't know how to pun, explain please?

On May 04 2016 10:10 Fazers wrote:
Nah @Tubesock
I legit didnt know what Clan FaZe meant so I had no idea what it was in reference too ^^

(I know what a pun is) :D

[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:24 GMT
#353
On May 04 2016 22:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:18 Shapelog wrote:
Wait why did the smurf reveal himself?

Don't tell me you think that of all the* things that are* suspicious about him. That that takes the cake*?

Fixed, for a second Idk what you were trying to say.

No I just wanted to know... I read it but it is something about Kush being right and what not so I am kinda lost. Though, i did only skim it so ;/
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:25 GMT
#354
On May 04 2016 22:22 RiceyKins wrote:
I'm not smurfing to hide my main. JAT asked and I answered it's that simple. I don't think it's really relevant.

Alright,

Rock on
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:32 GMT
#356
On May 04 2016 22:29 Killing wrote:
Shape I like you more than yesterday, when I didn't like you. I'm just keeping you updated but at the same time confused by my wording.

Please don't,
I have Written dysgraphia.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:39 GMT
#359
Like this is how grammar mistake like that makes me feel
[image loading]
The only reason i don't freak out when I do it, is because I don't see it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:40 GMT
#360
On May 04 2016 22:39 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:32 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 22:29 Killing wrote:
Shape I like you more than yesterday, when I didn't like you. I'm just keeping you updated but at the same time confused by my wording.

Please don't,
I have Written dysgraphia.


N0t3d

You're Killing me here!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:50 GMT
#363
On May 04 2016 22:45 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:39 Shapelog wrote:
Like this is how grammar mistake like that makes me feel
[image loading]
The only reason i don't freak out when I do it, is because I don't see it.


It makes you feel like hitting women? That's dark bro.....

No,
Incorrect Grammar is Wadsworth, and I am the women (peacock)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:51 GMT
#364
On May 04 2016 22:49 Fazers wrote:
##vote Mig


Um.
I thought you said that didn't have a opinion on the afk people.

And was sus. of killing.

...
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 13:54 GMT
#365
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.


I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:08 GMT
#374
On May 04 2016 22:55 Fazers wrote:
I am suspect of Killing but have no good reasons to confirm my suspicion he is scum. Id rather him alive than an inactive who hasnt made even one post


..

Its hard for me to care.about inactives when they have made no contributions. I didnt mean to say I dont care about inactives such that I would not kill them. That was poor wording on my part. Sorry!

Have you read my response about your read on Killing?

Killing Mig is a total Crapshoot (A crapshoot is a risky or uncertain matter) since he has not made any posts. We could get lucky, and lynch him and he flips scum, yet it still is a crapshoot shot.

Other than Mig & Killing, is their anyone else you are sus. of?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:11 GMT
#375
On May 04 2016 23:08 Fazers wrote:
I never said it makes him scummy.
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:55 Fazers wrote:
I am suspect of Killing but have no good reasons to confirm my suspicion he is scum. Id rather him alive than an inactive who hasnt made even one post

!


And to address your question I don't think his posts afterwards were scummy. At the very least the initial posts he made caught my attention.

I'm not out to get the guy, just attempted to make a read myself with what little we have! Thanks!

I understand but,
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Idk understand this progression tbh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:11 GMT
#376
And you want to lynch him, which means he should be scum in your eyes.

So if he is not scum, why the lynch?

Also I stop spamming.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:20 GMT
#381
On May 04 2016 23:13 Fazers wrote:
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.

No, I just don't understand the progression.

Do you think he is scum, yes or no?
On May 04 2016 23:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ya leave poor fazers alone you guys.

I am trying to understand him....By pushing him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:21 GMT
#382
On May 04 2016 23:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ya leave poor fazers alone you guys.

Stop it Kush.
If you start defending him now he'll most likely get lynched.

Stop it Jat,
If you start, Kush will hard defend, and he will get lynched.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 14:33 GMT
#385
On May 04 2016 23:30 Fazers wrote:
Shapelog: Currently, NO!!!! Let's make that clear! Lol.

Anyways I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day. At work during 830-530 in the office EST so I can't guarantee quick replies. Thanks!

And you do not want to lynch him correct?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.