• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9976 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 15:40 GMT
#436
Yeah thanks Slam you did answer my question in the other posts.

I'm not sure about a Tube lynch. I see what you're saying but I'm not convinced that just because he's quick to label his town reads he's definitely scum. His reason for voting isn't too great and looking at the last thing he wrote, I have to head out for like 30~ minutes but did Marv ever actually say he thought I was town? I'm skimming but I don't see it.

On May 04 2016 22:04 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 21:53 Killing wrote:
Marv, hope on the "isn't really great logical sense" train with me. We're gonna have a wild ride

i might rather kill tubesock though

but i don't know yet


Go ahead.

You've wasted how many pages talking about this thing that you already said you're not gunning for Ricey. You have not scum hunted at all. The one thing you did was ask about a question mark. Even that you said you thought he was town before and after.


talking about the bolded
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 16:09 GMT
#450
On May 05 2016 00:52 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 09:20 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 02:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc<script id="gpt-impl-0.7793814496370671" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_85.js"></script>


At first I was like damn marv's being perceptive.
And then I was like ...really though?

I would speak about what Shape said about Palmar with the same vagueness and uncertainty. Shape alluded to his last game with Palmar but included none of the specifics, as far as I remember.
So I'm kinda sus of you for making such a big deal about it.

no harm in seeing how it went, is there?


Did it go anywhere?

Did your opinion of Killing change at all after his response?

i thought he was town before and i still do



ah ok I can't tell if you meant to say me but said Killing instead there but fair enough.

Kush if we're going to policy lynch I'd rather it be Dr.P I'll copy JAT a bit here is there any reason to lynch Palmar over DrP or any of the others who haven't given us a reason for their absence?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 16:35 GMT
#468
Kush what's difference with somebody getting replaced in D2 and Palmar becoming active N1/D2 considering you think he's telling the truth. Wouldn't it be better to keep Palmar?

I mean I see your point, maybe Palmar never becomes active, so we've lynched Dr.P and that's basically russian roulette given how many people haven't said anything and then we still have to deal with an inactive Palmar.

I guess it's just a difference in opinions I'd rather keep the guy who gave a reason for being away vs the one that hasn't.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 16:49 GMT
#482
##Vote: DrParnassus

Between DrP and Palmar I'd rather see what Palmar says when he's able to play vs the uncertainty of DrP showing up.

who knows maybe he'll come back if he's about to get lynched and we'll hear from him.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#603
I'm catching up on the last 2~ pages I'd be ok with Fazer or Etellex as well. Etellex has had a long time to come up with something but seems afraid to post anything substantial and Fazer's posts on Killing and then his vote on Mig followed by

On May 04 2016 23:13 Fazers wrote:
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.


gives me mixed signals for what he's trying to accomplish.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:51 GMT
#608
I'd be happy with just knowing what you think about more people Etellex In your opinion but I guess we wont get that today =/
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:55 GMT
#621
I'm hesitating to vote on Etellex just because it seems like he isn't taking the time to write everything he's thinking =/ I feel like I'm missing large chunks of his reasoning and only seeing the end result of him not mentioning Kush at all and voting for Tube. bleh
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#631
##Unvote
##Vote: Etellex

oh well, here's hoping he is scum and didn't just fail to provide an explanation behind his actions because he wasn't comfortable doing so.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 21:22 GMT
#642
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 07:59 GMT
#653
hmm well Etellex I'd really like to hear your reasoning between backing off Kush and voting for Tube. Especially just jumping on Mig's case without much/any reasoning from yourself. Basically just connect the dots between saying Kush was your top scum read and then saying you have no relevant information to post and voting Tubesock.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 10:50 GMT
#657
I want to know how he worked through his decisions. So far we have no idea what he thinks about anything. Not even why he actually voted for Tube. He hadn't said a word about Tube all game or anybody really under the guise of having nothing to add to the conversation which is BS. I want to know why he didn't try to push you.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 10:56 GMT
#661
does Marv normally contribute so little as town?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 11:12 GMT
#664
cause I'm having a hard time seeing what the rest of you are when you call him town.

On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc


not really alignment indicative but it was pretty bad. For somebody who talked about reading comprehension he didn't look back at something that was only 1 page back? Alright.

Distracts both Kush and Tube with something trivial and continues to not actually contribute by arguing with them for a bit. I dunno then calls me out on being mafia before voting for Tube because Tube calls him out (for a second time) for doing nothing before proceeding to go afk after placing his vote on Tube and doesn't come back till the lynch is over.

like... what?


RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 13:09 GMT
#667
haha well you're right there I suppose Kush.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 05 2016 21:26 GMT
#734
well this is nice to come back to. I guess I was mostly wrong about you Marv my bad.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:04 GMT
#800
On May 06 2016 21:15 Killing wrote:
I still have mostly the same reads. It's unfortunate that marv is BP because he was already obvious town. I think our lynches should be Ricey and Ettelex.

There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.

Etellex's giant wall this day felt exactly like a post I wrote in my first scum game. It was like excuse, sorry, weak content. He's prob mafia too.

Dunno who the last one is.

Towns are:
Marv
Kush
Shape
Mig

Fuck that guy:
Palmar


So you think I'm mafia, but tried to get Etellex lynched and by virtue also tried to keep Tubesock alive and briefly mentioned I wasn't sure about lynching him because I didn't have a good read on Tube (thought he was ok but people were making good points about him)

On May 05 2016 00:40 RiceyKins wrote:
Yeah thanks Slam you did answer my question in the other posts.

I'm not sure about a Tube lynch. I see what you're saying but I'm not convinced that just because he's quick to label his town reads he's definitely scum. His reason for voting isn't too great and looking at the last thing he wrote, I have to head out for like 30~ minutes but did Marv ever actually say he thought I was town? I'm skimming but I don't see it.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:04 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 21:53 Killing wrote:
Marv, hope on the "isn't really great logical sense" train with me. We're gonna have a wild ride

i might rather kill tubesock though

but i don't know yet


Go ahead.

You've wasted how many pages talking about this thing that you already said you're not gunning for Ricey. You have not scum hunted at all. The one thing you did was ask about a question mark. Even that you said you thought he was town before and after.


talking about the bolded


and you're saying I'm a scum team with Etellex? I think you might be right that Etellex is scum but if you think I'm with him you're not looking at things properly. I could have stayed on Dr.P and have no reason to attempt to bus Etellex as supposed mafia.

Why would I try to save somebody who is now confirmed town but up for lynch D1 and nearly break the balance (if Slams vote counted Etellex would have been lynched, or if Tube voted to save himself). Logically it makes no sense.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:19 GMT
#804
I know you can infer both of us are scummy but you also have to realize it's absolutely ridiculous to assume we both are mafia given what I just said.

However you didn't just call both of us scummy. You called us both Mafia. Meaning you're convinced both of us are in fact mafia and not just town playing scummy / poorly.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:29 GMT
#808
I'm not sure really JAT, It's possible the mafia just weren't there and we lynched a fellow VT on our own. Till Marv claimed I had actually read back on it and thought he was mafia but that's pretty impossible now. I need to take another look at Slam, I felt ok-ish with him during the first 48~ hours but I'm honestly not sure what to think of him right now and need to go back and make sure. Etellex though I believe is very scummy, probably mafia.so out of the people on Tube I think you're right, it's either 1 or none imo. Though I'm leaning way more towards the 1
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:36 GMT
#812
if Marv is right and Palmar is mafia, and if I'm right and Etellex is, and the last one is between Killing / Fazers and Sandro then they really were just not there and didn't really have a hand in it. Aside from Etellex anyway.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 06 2016 13:38 GMT
#813
and admittedly I'm probably biased on Killing cause he's tunneled me for like 2 days and when I know I'm not mafia it makes me think he's done nothing at all. lol so it might just be Fazers / Sandro.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2655
qojqva1766
Dendi1239
XcaliburYe327
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor504
Other Games
gofns35208
B2W.Neo938
Beastyqt507
byalli440
Mlord300
Livibee195
Hui .163
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King66
QueenE27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2949
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 25m
Replay Cast
9h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.