• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:58
CEST 22:58
KST 05:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7861 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 12:48 GMT
#320
##Vote: Riceykins
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 12:49 GMT
#322
No taksie backsies
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 12:53 GMT
#327
Marv, hope on the "isn't really great logical sense" train with me. We're gonna have a wild ride
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 13:29 GMT
#355
Shape I like you more than I didn't like you yesterday. I'm just keeping you updated but at the same time confused by my wording.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 13:39 GMT
#358
On May 04 2016 22:32 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 22:29 Killing wrote:
Shape I like you more than yesterday, when I didn't like you. I'm just keeping you updated but at the same time confused by my wording.

Please don't,
I have Written dysgraphia.


N0t3d
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 13:45 GMT
#361
On May 04 2016 22:39 Shapelog wrote:
Like this is how grammar mistake like that makes me feel
[image loading]
The only reason i don't freak out when I do it, is because I don't see it.


It makes you feel like hitting women? That's dark bro.....
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 14:18 GMT
#380
On May 04 2016 23:13 Fazers wrote:
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.


It's ok man, I think you're a little townie. But only a little. Like just the tip amount
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 17:01 GMT
#490
This has devolved quite quickly. Impressive stuff
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 18:00 GMT
#506
I still like my vote and I finish work at about an hour before the deadline so I will not be here for literal eod but I'm gonna keep looking to see what happens. Also, I said no takesie backsies so I plan on sticking with that.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 18:06 GMT
#508
How can you like that response as a respectable human being though lol
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 18:09 GMT
#510
On May 05 2016 03:08 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:06 Killing wrote:
How can you like that response as a respectable human being though lol


I think it's townie to think you're so townie that only someone who's dumb would vote you.


I dunno man. That seems like the easiest snap response in the world but live your dreams i suppose
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 18:12 GMT
#513
On May 05 2016 03:10 Mig wrote:
Lynching palmar is pointless really. What exactly do you learn from lynching him? Basically just an entire wasted day. At least force people to take stands and vote someone out who is posting.


Agreed but then as a counter argument, wouldn't that just encourage meta where scum just afk day 1? Don't you have to lynch afks a certain percentage of the time to make that -EV?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 18:22 GMT
#516
On May 05 2016 03:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:09 Killing wrote:
On May 05 2016 03:08 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 05 2016 03:06 Killing wrote:
How can you like that response as a respectable human being though lol


I think it's townie to think you're so townie that only someone who's dumb would vote you.


I dunno man. That seems like the easiest snap response in the world but live your dreams i suppose


Are you speaking from experience?
I think scum are less likely to say that because deep down they know that someone calling them scum isn't dumb. So saying that doesn't even enter their mind.

Unless the "ur dumb" response is something they any time anyone calls them scum, like marv does.


Partially from experience. A strategy of mine when I was scum was just to berate people and tell them how terrible they were until they backed off of me. Good times lol
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 19:39 GMT
#538
This is probably going to be my last post of Day 1 since I'm a bit busy at work and won't get home till after eod. I think Ricey is still mafia, I hope you all BW me and then we lynch him and then he's mafia and then I crowd surf to victory tyvm have a good day
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 21:29 GMT
#646
lol that was terrible
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 04 2016 21:51 GMT
#648
On May 05 2016 06:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 06:29 Killing wrote:
lol that was terrible

Every time we don't lynch scum is terrible?


I mean I skipped through all the accusations on him because I thought he was townie so it seemed pretty terrible from my pov
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:15 GMT
#791
I still have mostly the same reads. It's unfortunate that marv is BP because he was already obvious town. I think our lynches should be Ricey and Ettelex.

There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.

Etellex's giant wall this day felt exactly like a post I wrote in my first scum game. It was like excuse, sorry, weak content. He's prob mafia too.

Dunno who the last one is.

Towns are:
Marv
Kush
Shape
Mig

Fuck that guy:
Palmar
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:21 GMT
#793
It was the no logic post or some shit that made me think you were super town
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:28 GMT
#795
Pinky swear
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 12:45 GMT
#797
Because I called him townie and I did not call you townie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason158
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1018
ZZZero.O 91
Hyun 40
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
Fnx 917
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8300
FrodaN2737
B2W.Neo681
ToD266
KnowMe204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1474
BasetradeTV289
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• musti20045 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 15
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur174
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 2m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.