• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10019 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:37 GMT
#1655
On April 21 2016 01:00 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 00:52 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2016 00:43 Rels wrote:
lol rsoul I forgot you were writting everything in spanish early on. Apparently it was too hard to keep up ^^


>> lol god it takes me like 4x as long to do it that way >> i prob should have given how much i spammed this game but...okay you want the honest truth? part of why i dropped it (apart from frustration at palmar lol ><) was it was so damn slow that me capping my spamming wasn't really helpful lol >< part was laziness \o/

Lucky you. I might have policy lynched you for it.


-shrugs- doubt it lol no one would have followed that policy lynch unless they had reasons of their own ^^

@gum
you know, you could have just tldr'd it to say: i'm frustrated that y'all are dismissing my reads

please don't confuse not agreeing with your reasons as dismissing your reads. i will admit that when i see a case built mostly around narrative (and yes, yours fall in that category) i'm predisposed to kinda just skim them. but that doesn't mean that i don't go

gum thinks obi and sl are scum. i don't agree with his reasons, but i'm pretty sure gum is town so maybe he's seeing something i'm not? and then go back and look at obi and sl again and come to my own conclusion

i'm sorry if that's not as satisfying as going WOW great case SHEEPLE NOW! but i mean, if i don't find your arguments compelling i simply don't :/ people often don't find mine compelling so at least we're in good company lol


It's fine im not actually angry XD just worried. Think of it from my view, I think sl and obi are scum, regardless of wether I am right or wrong, everyone currently disagrees. I dont know what docs thinking (nor would I ask him to divulge XD) so from my view, I may very well be about to die and theres no one to else really pushing my reads

So yeah, I am doing whatever I can to ask town to me lend me their ear for what could be mah last thang / : cause if I didnt do that I would feel like I did not do everything I possibly could to win (within the rules XD)



you still honestly think this? your gonna lose us the game if you dont smarten up look at day 1 vote count
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:41 GMT
#1656
On April 21 2016 02:59 Tumblewood wrote:
I feel comfortable about my town circle now, it's probably not changing anymore, bar a scum claim. My feeeels have been working overtime this game.

town
jat
rels
gum
ows
onegu

probably also town
sl

not town
shape
rsoul


I dont like those top two town reads at all. might lynch. Both rels and jat could be town here but I think the odds are against it. If ther both town the potential mafia are down to three in you onegu and fake shape. I mean its possible... but its quite likely you townread your partner to push his cred because you need him to carry you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:42 GMT
#1657
On April 21 2016 03:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Can you explain why you are townreading Onegu?


yes why would onegu ever be above me the person that pinged out super and afk voted him day one when the vote was like 3-1 for him?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:43 GMT
#1658
On April 21 2016 03:07 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 03:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Can you explain why you are townreading Onegu?

You don't claim your scum partner scumslipped and confirmed someone else as town (and keep telling everyone to make sure they all know) when clearly no one else saw it as that. It's counterproductive as scum and really useful as town (at least to the townie).


your right it probably does make him less likely scum but there are reasons he might do this.
Hes scum with jat.
Hes scum without jat and he knows jat will be nked so it wont matter
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:46 GMT
#1659
On April 21 2016 05:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Well I have to leave work. I thought I would have time to reread the entire D1 before that but actually I don't. =X I will try to do that before deadline. If I have to, I will only read JAT's filter from EOD1, but I would prefer if I have time to read the things in their context.

You won't find anything incriminating there so it will be a waste of time but don't let me stop you.

Well my GF made the surprise of getting back 1 day earlier than she should have so I'm obv gonna stay with her ^^ so I'll resume this tomorrow if we're both still alive.
To confirm: you think your treatment of Superbia D1 makes you unlikely partner, while mine is NAI right ? This is what I want to look for specifically.

I have no idea why that's so important to you but essentially yes. I did not say yours is nai in general - I didn't reread that yet. But it is certainly not as strong. I am talking about interactions btw. The way superbia tried to go for a palmar lynch and how I immediately shut it down is what I am talking about. I would never allow a buddy (especially the rb) to do that shit in the first place, it is one of the reasons he almost got lynched and had to fakeclaim. If I am on a team with superbia this whole thing never happens.


thats not a bad point. could just be built in rage tho ;p. I mean I was just mafia with super and I know him quite well he would not listen to you like I didnt listen to you and most wont. your not the boss!

Super could just not ask you push palmar and you would rage against that so more null to me acualy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:52 GMT
#1661
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.


ya I agree I hes who im on right now with only two pages left to read. All my town reads say its him tbh and now your confirmed. even gumdrop is saying its shape without realizing hes saying its shape its wonderful
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:54 GMT
#1662
and then suddenly right before super is lynched sl, without any of my reasoning ,or prior indication thats this is what he was thinking, parroted my theory as fact(second post) before even I knew for sure, having the gall even to claim it was super obvious.



(it was not, read my convos with rels jat and rsoul regarding the theory, they all reacted with reasonable skepticism even though they thought super was scum.)


Lady (rip T_T) and gents this is actual tmi.

##vote sicklicker

ya get used to me having tmi as town. im just a clever man
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:55 GMT
#1663
so gumdrop is voting me because we came to the same conclusion on supers plans. Great great its one of those games. Well i dont think he will ever get a chance to throw this game anyway.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:58 GMT
#1664
On April 21 2016 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.

Do elaborate though.


It mostly has to do with his overemphasis on questioning people on reads and never doing anything with that information - it feels like scum trying to look busy rather than someone trying to accurately judge whether or not someone's reads are founded on anything in thread.

Not to mention that his case on me is nitpicky and bad - lots of fixating on things that are surface level (looking for doctor cc's never really made anyone mafia, but he keeps fixating on it, because ?) and subsequently failing to explain how any of it holds any significance outside of saying the obvious. It reads like scum stalking someone that held a differing opinion.


Ya I didnt like him because hes going after you and tumble. Who can easily both town in the world hes mafia. now that your confirmed the numbers in my head say easy lynch today. Gumdrops points about tumble not likely being with super also hit a bit of a bell. SO if both of you and tumble are town shapes always mafia going after you two.

When I said even gumdrop thinks its shape without acualy thinking its shape is becuase - He townreads tumble.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:05 GMT
#1666
Jat I dont like how you push the world that super would listen to things you say. I have never acualy seen anyone listen to what you say as a scum mate your way too pushy and tilting. I dont tell super what to do when im mafia with him I just let him do his own thing I doubt he would have even listen + Show Spoiler +
HAHA SCUM SLIP no im talking about a game last week gumdrop


Also putting me in your lynch list =/
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:06 GMT
#1667
On April 21 2016 09:04 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 08:55 sicklucker wrote:
so gumdrop is voting me because we came to the same conclusion on supers plans. Great great its one of those games. Well i dont think he will ever get a chance to throw this game anyway.



##unvote

illl wait till everyone responds to obi before I push anything else / :

obviously I have to reevaluate in response to obi as it would be silly not to T_T


respond to what? most of us already knew obi was town. This changes nothing other then crashing your horrible theory , which I must say im sort of enjoying =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:10 GMT
#1671
Also 5 confirmed towns of 6 voted super day one. I wonder what my alignment was guys? any takers?

5 TOWNS VOTED SUPER . the 6th was me. Clearly there was no bus. IF there was a pre planned bus both mafia would be on super.

No im obviously town in this spot.

Like the way super played (roleblocker I might add) two things are likely to happen with his mafia team. Either they both bus or no one busses.

Since the 5 other people who voted super are town no one bussed.

Im just town sorry guys.. this should have been locked yesterday tbh.

Also how many people yesterday pushed super all day even when he claimed medic with no hesitation? if you know what im saying. There was me and rstoul pretty much
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:10 GMT
#1672
On April 21 2016 09:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I have gotten along very well with every mafia buddy I had except for you btw.


peons who like to be told what to do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:11 GMT
#1673
ok i have done my part. to the other mafia game!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:13 GMT
#1674
ALso jat how do you not snap vote jas here. you been soft pushing him all game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:17 GMT
#1677
On April 21 2016 09:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Also 5 confirmed towns of 6 voted super day one. I wonder what my alignment was guys? any takers?

5 TOWNS VOTED SUPER . the 6th was me. Clearly there was no bus. IF there was a pre planned bus both mafia would be on super.

No im obviously town in this spot.

Like the way super played (roleblocker I might add) two things are likely to happen with his mafia team. Either they both bus or no one busses.

Since the 5 other people who voted super are town no one bussed.

Im just town sorry guys.. this should have been locked yesterday tbh.

Also how many people yesterday pushed super all day even when he claimed medic with no hesitation? if you know what im saying. There was me and rstoul pretty much

Basically everyone pushed super yesterday except for maybe Obi who is confirmed town. There is 0 information to be gained from that.

And your day1 argumentation is just "I am town so noone bussed. So since noone bussed I am town". Very smart. Mafia players almost never vote all for the same guy. That's a bad argument.


but who still pushed him after he fakeclaimed and during the night?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:18 GMT
#1678
After that newb was vig shot it was obvious to everyone that super was mafia. But before that flip alot of people believed his fake claim
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:42 GMT
#1682
On April 21 2016 09:35 Tumblewood wrote:
Sorry rsoul for being an ass this game
No CC from me
I am in full support of lynching Shape today, but then I'd have to find another scum tomorrow and that's hard


i would think it would be harder for you to find two mafia thats not shape...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:46 GMT
#1683
On April 21 2016 09:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Not that it would make anyone town to push super during night1 anyways. Mafia knows that he is dead at this point.


No there was some effort put forth to have super survive day 2 early. but with the vig flip they knew it was hopeless.
They were probably planning praying to roleblock the vig at the very least. If that happens super would have survivied day two. But if not they were probably just hoping to drag the doctor out of hiding.

Like the doctor can only be people that pushed super without hesitation. "without hesitation" keyword there. rstoul was one of them
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:47 GMT
#1684
Like super two partners knew super was dead but they still wanted a counterclaim... im gonna go read
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5566
Bisu 2685
Soulkey 1667
Jaedong 764
EffOrt 605
Mini 502
Horang2 429
Larva 354
ZerO 298
actioN 264
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 248
Yoon 125
Mind 92
Dewaltoss 82
Sea.KH 78
Snow 70
Barracks 68
Sharp 68
sorry 68
hero 67
Shinee 65
Pusan 58
Hyun 45
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
Rock 14
NaDa 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5387
qojqva2453
Dendi1164
420jenkins94
Counter-Strike
fl0m2119
Fnx 611
x6flipin161
Other Games
hiko940
B2W.Neo735
Liquid`RaSZi597
Lowko369
crisheroes306
DeMusliM258
XBOCT207
Hui .205
Livibee196
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE93
Mew2King50
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV701
League of Legends
• Nemesis2873
• Jankos1944
• TFBlade404
Other Games
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 10m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.