• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:22
CEST 17:22
KST 00:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9081 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:26 GMT
#1756
On April 22 2016 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:24 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 08:22 justanothertownie wrote:
It is not even a very believable rant. I don't think you are stupid enough to misunderstand me saying you should die in a fire to mean anything else than I would like you to die INGAME.

Agree with this. The rage post looks fake, and unwarranted. It's not like Onegu was useful at all this game.

The thing is he posted something similar in the banlist.

Oh. Then he was really pissed off and it's NAI.
Will need to check the timestamps at some point, I'll assume it's true for now.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:30 GMT
#1757
On April 21 2016 09:55 sicklucker wrote:
gonna go read rels filter. im so sure hes mafia but outside of votes I have no real reason to think hes mafia. BUT HIS VOTE IS SO FUCKING MAFIA. your just gonna have to trust me on this one. im voting him today because I dont trust yall to do it torm even with a shape flip

Tumble is pretty likely scum so my vote is actually "so fucking town".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:43 GMT
#1758
On April 17 2016 03:08 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 03:05 Superbia wrote:
We're starting any moment. Explain your defense JAT.

Nope. Boarding train right now.
I will not allow a Palmar lynch today.


This is the dumbest thing if you're town. So you're probably not town.

Gotta admit this whole exchange (this is the last post of the exchange) do not feel mafia / mafia at all.
OK JAT if you're scum you played super well and I will be dead before I have a chance to lynch you. So you're town, at least for today. Let's lynch scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:54 GMT
#1760
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:54 GMT
#1761
On April 22 2016 00:51 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:30 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 09:55 sicklucker wrote:
gonna go read rels filter. im so sure hes mafia but outside of votes I have no real reason to think hes mafia. BUT HIS VOTE IS SO FUCKING MAFIA. your just gonna have to trust me on this one. im voting him today because I dont trust yall to do it torm even with a shape flip

Tumble is pretty likely scum so my vote is actually "so fucking town".


tumble isnt scum / :

first big case e.o.n, read it.


I did, and I just responded to it actually. ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 16:03 GMT
#1763
On April 22 2016 00:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.

Ah, so I remembered correctly. Good job little minion.

Shape+Tumble still makes a lot of sense to me and it also makes sense that they would kill rsoultin.

NKs are always a little bit WIFOM but yeah it points at Tumble in particular.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 16:04 GMT
#1764
I won't vote before having time to properly read at least Onegu / JAS / Tumble, so that will be tomorrow while you're all sleeping. BTW just because I'm sleeping while you americans are active doesn't mean I'm inactive, isn't it right SL ? Inactive my ass, I bet I did at least twice as much work as you did at the very minimum.
But unless I find something damning, or someone makes a damning case, on someone else, I will probably vote & push Tumble tomorrow.
Alright going out, still on my phone. ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 16:47 GMT
#1780
On April 22 2016 01:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 01:04 Rels wrote:
I won't vote before having time to properly read at least Onegu / JAS / Tumble, so that will be tomorrow while you're all sleeping. BTW just because I'm sleeping while you americans are active doesn't mean I'm inactive, isn't it right SL ? Inactive my ass, I bet I did at least twice as much work as you did at the very minimum.
But unless I find something damning, or someone makes a damning case, on someone else, I will probably vote & push Tumble tomorrow.
Alright going out, still on my phone. ^^

You are not the only EU player in this game bro. I feel your pain.

Then you're beginning to sleep way later than I do :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 16:49 GMT
#1782
On April 22 2016 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.

Ah, so I remembered correctly. Good job little minion.

Shape+Tumble still makes a lot of sense to me and it also makes sense that they would kill rsoultin.


yeah except rels is wrong -_-

so yeah jat, when super claimed, there was one vote on gb and gb had LITERALLY just voted(wish time stamp gave the second XD).

also this post to palmer (in response to plamer saying he would stay on super)

Show nested quote +
Nope. Fuck you.


which happened just before gb voted and implies he was about to claim.

Show nested quote +
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.


the actual claim seems to support this chain of events as the "make it clearer" warning implies his earlier post was a claim, or at least a preamble to one.

Super claimed knowing full well that if tumble was his scum part he just killed them both, it is not reasonable to consider a shenanie onto gb in that spot as a likely outcome as gb may very well have been about to get modkilled instead.

point is, with only one vote from jat onto gb WHO AT THE TIME WAS ABOUT TO GET MODKILLED AS HE WAS NOT VOTING(or something, not sure how the rules work XD)

Super made a move that would kill them both on the off chance that gb voted.









also jat is just not scum with super, hes just not. Read their interactions over palmer and the day 1 lynch. I can go into it, but its just not scum on scum / :

This has nothing to do with GB. Notice I didn't quote any GB in my post. This has to do with jat voting GB and palmar declaring he would sheep jat, then voting superbia. At that point it was a GB superbia 1v1 even if GB had not posted at all.

And about that last past, apparently you didn't read my last post on that subject that said more or less this :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 21:04 GMT
#1799
Agree that knegu needs to die
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 21:05 GMT
#1800
Going to sllepp soon so see you tkmorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 12:03 GMT
#1826
On April 22 2016 17:52 sicklucker wrote:
Apparently gumshoes biggest filter as scum was like 4 pages. Like he cant fake this.

You stole that from me!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 12:05 GMT
#1827
Onegu are you caught up ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 12:27 GMT
#1830
On April 22 2016 21:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 21:05 Rels wrote:
Onegu are you caught up ?



Nope watching ESL and just checking in every once and a while.

Are you scum?

No. Are you vig ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 12:28 GMT
#1832
On April 22 2016 21:27 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 21:27 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:24 Onegu wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:05 Rels wrote:
Onegu are you caught up ?



Nope watching ESL and just checking in every once and a while.

Are you scum?

No. Are you vig ?



Nope, Why?

You'll see when you catch up.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 13:04 GMT
#1835
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 13:28 GMT
#1836
Oh yeah I forgot JAS really didn't implicate himself during D1 lynch. He posted this 2 hours before deadline:
On April 17 2016 04:54 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright, time to go to work.

Next post is 1h20 later:
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Then finally he starts posting stuff only 12 minutes before deadline, and only an handful of posts:
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 17 2016 06:48 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Excitment!
Why do you still scumread Palmar when so many people has told it is NAI ?

Eh, I still find it sort of sus. yet, I acknowledge that time will tell.

On April 17 2016 06:50 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

Alright,
I am spilling the beans here.

I am shapelog, And i know that you always vote for the survival wagon as town.

On April 17 2016 06:57 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
You still are way off tumble then what you feel like and i know as towntumble

On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Might just be me though.



If both his partners were up for lynched, that would explain why it was so hard for him to do anything near deadline.
Mm he voted on Tumble though.
On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Vote: Tumblewood

Actually he voted 2 minutes before deadline, at a time when it was clear GB was lynched, and if not GB Superbia.
Then after the flip he disappeared for 24 hours.
Yeah his attitude near EOD1 is very scum indicative.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 13:32 GMT
#1840
On April 22 2016 22:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 17:39 Onegu wrote:
On April 22 2016 17:20 sicklucker wrote:
oh come on hes the most obv town

Really need to look into obi and rels also.


Oh this will be exciting.

^^ that's why I asked him about whether he was caught up.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 13:32 GMT
#1841
On April 22 2016 22:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 22:28 Rels wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot JAS really didn't implicate himself during D1 lynch. He posted this 2 hours before deadline:
On April 17 2016 04:54 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright, time to go to work.

Next post is 1h20 later:
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Then finally he starts posting stuff only 12 minutes before deadline, and only an handful of posts:
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 17 2016 06:48 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Excitment!
Why do you still scumread Palmar when so many people has told it is NAI ?

Eh, I still find it sort of sus. yet, I acknowledge that time will tell.

On April 17 2016 06:50 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

Alright,
I am spilling the beans here.

I am shapelog, And i know that you always vote for the survival wagon as town.

On April 17 2016 06:57 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
You still are way off tumble then what you feel like and i know as towntumble

On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Might just be me though.



If both his partners were up for lynched, that would explain why it was so hard for him to do anything near deadline.
Mm he voted on Tumble though.
On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Vote: Tumblewood

Actually he voted 2 minutes before deadline, at a time when it was clear GB was lynched, and if not GB Superbia.
Then after the flip he disappeared for 24 hours.
Yeah his attitude near EOD1 is very scum indicative.

That's what I brought up multiple times by now. He didn't care for anything else at deadline and voted tumble when it was clear that tumble wasn't the lynch. He completely ignored the claim too.

Yeah. And it's not like he wasn't there like SL - he was there but just didn't implicate himself.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 13:43 GMT
#1844
The rest of his filter does not scream scum apart from his activity though. His attitude EOD1 is the biggest thing.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 562
SteadfastSC 232
ProTech123
Rex 62
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1135
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3443
Fnx 621
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi918
hiko689
B2W.Neo555
dupreeh360
ceh9328
crisheroes252
Khaldor240
TKL 227
Livibee197
QueenE87
Trikslyr87
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• Nemesis2360
• Jankos1583
• TFBlade611
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
38m
The PondCast
18h 38m
INu's Battles
19h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.