• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:15
CEST 13:15
KST 20:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8978 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 178 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 19 2016 23:58 GMT
#1501
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.


On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.


On April 16 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
where I'm at right now:

null
most people

don't want to lynch
gumshoe because innocent town
rels because actually trying
ows because actually trying
palmar because in Devil I lynched him day 1 and I never got to play with him

could lynch today
rsoul because all her answers are kind of meh
superbia because AFK; prefer vig shot


you didn't post between these, tumble...if you're skeptical of my read and even think i'm scum, why is super in could lynch and not in null?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 20 2016 00:00 GMT
#1502
On April 20 2016 08:18 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 07:55 gumshoe wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.


I think this is the closest jat has come this game to agreeing with anyone this game and hes still telling me im wrong XD

still, i'll take it as a good sign. I am an optimist.


no this is probably why hes scum. hes trying to pocket you. the jat I know would never agree with your crazy theorys and probably bring you to tears for making the posts you made.

[image loading]


he didnt agree he still thinks im wrong probs XD


for what it's worth, so do i ^^ i really don't think that super's general lack of content should be read into overly much. he barely talked about anything. so him not talking about sl and ows isn't a reason to scumread them in my opinion
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 00:09 GMT
#1503
On April 20 2016 09:00 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 08:18 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 07:55 gumshoe wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.


I think this is the closest jat has come this game to agreeing with anyone this game and hes still telling me im wrong XD

still, i'll take it as a good sign. I am an optimist.


no this is probably why hes scum. hes trying to pocket you. the jat I know would never agree with your crazy theorys and probably bring you to tears for making the posts you made.

[image loading]


he didnt agree he still thinks im wrong probs XD


for what it's worth, so do i ^^ i really don't think that super's general lack of content should be read into overly much. he barely talked about anything. so him not talking about sl and ows isn't a reason to scumread them in my opinion


thanks : D I dont know what I would without your unwavering consistency XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 00:47 GMT
#1504
On April 20 2016 08:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.


Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.


Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
where I'm at right now:

null
most people

don't want to lynch
gumshoe because innocent town
rels because actually trying
ows because actually trying
palmar because in Devil I lynched him day 1 and I never got to play with him

could lynch today
rsoul because all her answers are kind of meh
superbia because AFK; prefer vig shot


you didn't post between these, tumble...if you're skeptical of my read and even think i'm scum, why is super in could lynch and not in null?

I checked Superbia's filter (when I made that post), and it had about five posts and no indication that he might ever be valuable. The other useless players were Onegu and GB, but Onegu was at least posting and I totally forgot GB was in the game.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 00:48 GMT
#1505
Oh and Fazers
He was new so I hesitated to read him until he showed that he knew what he was doing.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 00:50 GMT
#1506
I can have the same read as someone but still think their reasons are bad.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 01:13 GMT
#1507
read pages 1-3 of jat's filter and got tired of it so stopped
I'm giving him back the approved townie stamp I gave him right after he made his first three pages of filter, and, you know, I've flipped on jat so many times now that I don't mind that
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 01:16 GMT
#1508
TW approved townies
gumshoe
jat

also probably town
rels
sl
ows

not lynching
onegu

lynch pool
rsoul
jashape

sheeping me is encouraged
good times for all
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 20 2016 01:19 GMT
#1509
On April 20 2016 10:16 Tumblewood wrote:
TW approved townies
gumshoe
jat

also probably town
rels
sl
ows

not lynching
onegu

lynch pool
rsoul
jashape

sheeping me is encouraged


well you're missing at least one and delusional besides given how little cred you have this game...but really i'd rather know your reasons fleshed out and if super's flip has effected any of these reads any
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 20 2016 01:21 GMT
#1510
On April 20 2016 09:50 Tumblewood wrote:
I can have the same read as someone but still think their reasons are bad.


what were those bad reasons? because frankly your reason looks like a shallower version of mine (afk is not actually alignment indicative for anyone)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 01:26 GMT
#1511
On April 20 2016 07:09 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 06:18 Superbia wrote:
On April 20 2016 06:16 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Since you are here super, can you like spitball ideas about the game? Just like things that you think off the top of your head etc.


You're in my PoE scum list. Together with TW and SL. Maybe RSO scum. Maybe Obi bc TMI.

Show nested quote +
SL/TW/JAS


Gut feeling is that there is a scum here.

why?
do you not see all the wine in front of superbia's dead body?

shape has contributed impressively little for a six-page filter; all his reads are short or unoriginal (or occasionally outright bad) or most of all nonexistent
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 01:30 GMT
#1512
On April 20 2016 10:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 09:50 Tumblewood wrote:
I can have the same read as someone but still think their reasons are bad.


what were those bad reasons? because frankly your reason looks like a shallower version of mine (afk is not actually alignment indicative for anyone)

That was my "could lynch today" pool and I could lynch someone for being AFK. Don't read into it too much though because AFKs are always the weakest reads (and are usually ruined by posting).
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 20 2016 01:34 GMT
#1513
On April 20 2016 10:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 10:16 Tumblewood wrote:
TW approved townies
gumshoe
jat

also probably town
rels
sl
ows

not lynching
onegu

lynch pool
rsoul
jashape

sheeping me is encouraged


well you're missing at least one and delusional besides given how little cred you have this game...but really i'd rather know your reasons fleshed out and if super's flip has effected any of these reads any

Super's flip has not affected those reads, really, because everyone stood in the same position on him. Maaaybe ows for his "lynching uncc'd doc bad" comment, but I don't think that's ows trying to save his obviously hopeless scum partner.
Of course I have no cred you're not allowed to have cred until you have thirty games played (ignoring the part where half the game is scumreading me), but that doesn't mean I don't want people to listen to me. And lack of cred doesn't mean lack of right
I'm also not missing one... that's eight and four have flipped and one is me
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 01:34 GMT
#1514
On April 20 2016 08:18 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 07:55 gumshoe wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.


I think this is the closest jat has come this game to agreeing with anyone this game and hes still telling me im wrong XD

still, i'll take it as a good sign. I am an optimist.


no this is probably why hes scum. hes trying to pocket you. the jat I know would never agree with your crazy theorys and probably bring you to tears for making the posts you made.

[image loading]


he didnt agree he still thinks im wrong probs XD


he would destroy you and eat your babies
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 20 2016 01:36 GMT
#1515
On April 20 2016 10:26 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 07:09 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 20 2016 06:18 Superbia wrote:
On April 20 2016 06:16 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Since you are here super, can you like spitball ideas about the game? Just like things that you think off the top of your head etc.


You're in my PoE scum list. Together with TW and SL. Maybe RSO scum. Maybe Obi bc TMI.

SL/TW/JAS


Gut feeling is that there is a scum here.

why?
do you not see all the wine in front of superbia's dead body?

shape has contributed impressively little for a six-page filter; all his reads are short or unoriginal (or occasionally outright bad) or most of all nonexistent


yeah you're just scum to me. i keep trying to see it in another light and it's simply not happening. the facts are this:

you would vote for gb (null read) but not for super (scum read) for survival (and super is now confirmed mafia rb)

super has you in his scum list with palmar and sl but never really pushes you until d2, and you only make the list after you were caught lying

you lied about why you said something. no ifs ands or buts

oh, and this one's more personal but still good: you townread jat for shutting down the doc cc but not me, even though i did it first and it's now clear that super was the mafia rb which means i should be about 100x more likely to be town to everyone, since his doc claim could only be an attempt to draw out the doctor and both jat and i would have to have been actively working against our wincon to do as we did. that you recognized this was a town trait but didn't apply it to both is highly suspect

tw for d3 lynch ^^ lock it in folks
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 20 2016 01:37 GMT
#1516
On April 20 2016 10:34 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 10:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 20 2016 10:16 Tumblewood wrote:
TW approved townies
gumshoe
jat

also probably town
rels
sl
ows

not lynching
onegu

lynch pool
rsoul
jashape

sheeping me is encouraged


well you're missing at least one and delusional besides given how little cred you have this game...but really i'd rather know your reasons fleshed out and if super's flip has effected any of these reads any

Super's flip has not affected those reads, really, because everyone stood in the same position on him. Maaaybe ows for his "lynching uncc'd doc bad" comment, but I don't think that's ows trying to save his obviously hopeless scum partner.
Of course I have no cred you're not allowed to have cred until you have thirty games played (ignoring the part where half the game is scumreading me), but that doesn't mean I don't want people to listen to me. And lack of cred doesn't mean lack of right
I'm also not missing one... that's eight and four have flipped and one is me


missing at least one scumlet sweet cheeks
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 20 2016 01:41 GMT
#1517
meh shape i really cba tbh...it would require more than a filter dive cause it's generally about being disassociated with the thread and a filter dive doesn't show that. might bother next day phase if i'm not nk'd ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 01:44 GMT
#1518
On April 20 2016 10:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 08:18 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 07:55 gumshoe wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.


I think this is the closest jat has come this game to agreeing with anyone this game and hes still telling me im wrong XD

still, i'll take it as a good sign. I am an optimist.


no this is probably why hes scum. hes trying to pocket you. the jat I know would never agree with your crazy theorys and probably bring you to tears for making the posts you made.

[image loading]


he didnt agree he still thinks im wrong probs XD


he would destroy you and eat your babies


you know Sick, just want you to know regardless of your alignment, I am rather enjoying you this game : D you is a good guy (even though your a bad guy XD)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 20 2016 01:45 GMT
#1519
On April 20 2016 10:44 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 10:34 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:18 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 07:55 gumshoe wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.


I think this is the closest jat has come this game to agreeing with anyone this game and hes still telling me im wrong XD

still, i'll take it as a good sign. I am an optimist.


no this is probably why hes scum. hes trying to pocket you. the jat I know would never agree with your crazy theorys and probably bring you to tears for making the posts you made.

[image loading]


he didnt agree he still thinks im wrong probs XD


he would destroy you and eat your babies


you know Sick, just want you to know regardless of your alignment, I am rather enjoying you this game : D you is a good guy (even though your a bad guy XD)


pssst ise got a secret for you >> sl is totes my town-bro this game
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 01:48 GMT
#1520
On April 20 2016 10:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 10:44 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 10:34 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:18 gumshoe wrote:
On April 20 2016 08:12 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 07:55 gumshoe wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.


I think this is the closest jat has come this game to agreeing with anyone this game and hes still telling me im wrong XD

still, i'll take it as a good sign. I am an optimist.


no this is probably why hes scum. hes trying to pocket you. the jat I know would never agree with your crazy theorys and probably bring you to tears for making the posts you made.

[image loading]


he didnt agree he still thinks im wrong probs XD


he would destroy you and eat your babies


you know Sick, just want you to know regardless of your alignment, I am rather enjoying you this game : D you is a good guy (even though your a bad guy XD)


pssst ise got a secret for you >> sl is totes my town-bro this game


psshhhh there are no town bros, only slightly less suspicious players.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV218
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King68
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 45m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.