• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:32
CEST 15:32
KST 22:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9769 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 17:33 GMT
#1305
Anyway will revisit your treatment of Superbia post flip. Let's move on for now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 17:35 GMT
#1306
Are you any good at reading Onegu ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:14 GMT
#1309
On April 20 2016 03:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 02:29 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:47 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:36 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:15 Rels wrote:
[quote]
It's not really true - Superbia is a very good scum, so you giving him an out could means he can survive if you are his partner and help him. So "why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?" has an easy answer and is not a defense.
I know you are a very good scum. I won't let you slip by if you are scum. You said you didn't want today to be wasted:
[quote]
Yet you didn't do a whole lot. I expect more from you.

Because people didn't do anything when I was around. And I still did more than 90 % of players in this game including you.

If I want to save super as my scumbuddy I yell at him in the qt to do stuff and certainly not in the thread while he is clearly getting lynched. That's the dumbest thing I think I ever heard from you.

No. If you are town you acted exactly how a scumbuddy with a lot of towncred would act in order to make the doc thinks he needs to cc if superbia starts putting effort in the thread.

Nope. It's like you have 0 idea how this game works. IF super is mafia AND puts in the needed effort and I see that we can maybe save with the obtained town sentiment him THEN I maybe make a post like that. NOT when everything points towards him getting lynched anyways and I am just making myself look like a fool.

I am acting exactly like a townie who does not KNOW superbia is mafia and makes sure he knows he can still salvage this if he really tries to. Which is something every townie should do because mislynching an uncced medic in an open setup is mighty retarded.

There is 0 scum motivation and a lot of town motivation for what I have done.

Meh. Will have to reread this later with a clear head because the more you arguee this is proving you are town when it's clearly NAI at best and probably scum indicative actually, the more I want to lynch you.

You will not lynch me bro but don't let me stop you from trying.
This whole retarded argumentation makes it way more likely for YOU to be mafia. Logical player my ass. You didn't refute anything I brought up.

You are the one not responding directly to what I'm saying. Your read on Superbia is overexplained and you repeated why you are scumreading him and why doc should not claim. You also left him outs to tryhard, he can't be saved if doc cc but he can make the doc cc. Now you're saying all of this actually makes you town. Bullshit. This is not a strong scum indicator, I'm not calling you slam dunk scum, yet you're reacting and OMGUSing like you are about to get lynched.

AH, so the backpedaling begins.

My read is not overexplained. I talked to people who said different things explaining why my way to proceed is better. I left him outs to tryhard because THAT IS WHAT EVERY TOWNIE SHOULD BE DOING - how can you even argue something this retarded? This is never a "scum indicator". You are basing everything around him being confirmed mafia when he just isn't - which is suspicious btw.
I am OMGUSING because you are normally one of the smarter people here but what you are saying is utter bullshit over and over again. I know I am not getting lynched this game.

I am considering him 99% scum at this point.
If that was your point then this post was useless:
On April 19 2016 02:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 00:51 rsoultin wrote:
we 100% can and should because even if he is the doc he will be rb'd until the end of time. the only way i don't condone lynching him is if he busts his balls here and convinces me he's town the way all non-power roles have to do

Your reasoning is bogus. If he is doc then not lynching is always better because he is confirmed without a cc and we don't ever have to lynch him without mafia 1v1ing him.
BUT
On April 19 2016 00:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
All of the arguments in the world won't mean anything if you're pushing the only Doctor claim in the game.

The lynch simply can't happen without a cc and, if there isn't one, super is essentially confirmed town.

This is a nonargument: this is basic mafia and I'm not going through with this lynch unless someone contests the claim.

This is also not optimal because if he is mafia we are outing our doctor (who is extremely important right now) for no reason. He already escaped the lynch day1. I won't hand him a doctor claim on top of that for this effort.

Super needs to stop being terrible and play the game for real sooner rather than later or we are just lynching him and I will absolutely blame him if he is town later. He isn't a scrub who can be allowed to do his. If he puts in effort/seems towny later we can still call for a cc and if there is none we lynch someone else.
But without superbia trying there won't be anything else than his lynch happening today. He doesn't deserve it regardless of his alignment.

And yes, as long as this keeps going there is no real benefit for the vig claiming.

So much explanation to someone agrees with you with what to do.

It's like you are being intentionally obtuse. No, rsoultin did not say the same I did. She said it wouldn't matter to lynch super because he is useless anyways due to the rb. Which is completely wrong since theoretically he is still a confirmed townie without a cc which we shouldn't ever lynch without mafia taking the 1v1 by ccing. I corrected that. Was is absolutely necessary to do so since she was doing the same I did by trying to lynch him anyways? Maybe not. Is it scummy in the slightest? Absolutely fucking not.

It is a little. You just had to correct rsoul on that we shouldn't lynch Superbia in every possible case. It's small, but you're a good scum player. I won't let you carry this game if you're scum. If you're town you will have to play to your max.
On April 20 2016 03:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 02:30 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 01:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:51 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:50 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:38 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, if you really think as mafia I would do this shit while superbia is just giving up then you are way more stupid than I thought. Not to mention my day1 interactions with him (about Palmar for example) which are basically never mafia/mafia in a million years. If I am mafia with superbia there would have been 0 team coordination happening all game. That is never the case if I am mafia (unless I am with SL maybe).

This is something I need to check. Will reread stuff once it's confirmed Superbia is scum.

You need to check a lot of things.

When there is an unanimous wagon lynching mafia you never ever ever ever base your reads on how people treated said mafia on that day. This is how you lost to shapelog in storm. People doubting the guy being mafia or giving him outs in a situation like that are almost never his buddies because they know he is going down and try to get their sweet buscred.

It is highly irritating that I have to explain something easy like this to you.

Bro if you're town I undersatnd you can be bias. But don't call yourself town over something that obv does not make you town.

Not talking about the D1 interactions BTW, maybe this actually makes you town. But your Superbia read doesn't.

It is not even a goddamn read. I said all day that I think he is mafia. All day1 too.

So did I, but you're still calling me a potential scum. Can't have it both ways bro

Where is your logic this game?
Of course I can have it both ways. Calling super mafia doesn't make anyone town or mafia (especially not today). I never said I was confirmed town because I called him mafia at some point. But you made it seem like I had any other read on him which is a pretty bad misrepresentation.

No, I am not good at reading Onegu because usually he doesn't provide anything that can be read.

You actually did exactly this.
On April 20 2016 00:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, if you really think as mafia I would do this shit while superbia is just giving up then you are way more stupid than I thought. Not to mention my day1 interactions with him (about Palmar for example) which are basically never mafia/mafia in a million years. If I am mafia with superbia there would have been 0 team coordination happening all game. That is never the case if I am mafia (unless I am with SL maybe).

So when it concerning you, you say "JAT is never mafia with Superbia", but when it's about me it's "JAT could be mafia with him so it doesn't prove Rels is never mafia with him". It doesn't match.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:18 GMT
#1310
It's annoying to go on with this without Superbia's flip. As I said let's drop the first part for now. I want an answer to the second part though 'cause it has nothing to do with Superbia. It really doesn't match, you actually said two different things about how you should be read based on your interaction with a scum. First you say "never mafia / mafia", then you say "I'm not confirmed town".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:25 GMT
#1313
On April 20 2016 03:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:18 Rels wrote:
It's annoying to go on with this without Superbia's flip. As I said let's drop the first part for now. I want an answer to the second part though 'cause it has nothing to do with Superbia. It really doesn't match, you actually said two different things about how you should be read based on your interaction with a scum. First you say "never mafia / mafia", then you say "I'm not confirmed town".

Oh, so we are arguing semantics now? That seems like a very productive angle to go for.

I don't care about semantics. If you think treating a scum like you did is "confirmed town", then you think that. If you think it is "it does not make me confirmed town", then you think that. But you cannot think the two things at the same time, yet you wrote both of those things. It indicates that you could be bullshitting.
The difference for you is that you treated Superbia "stronger" than I did right ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:29 GMT
#1316
On April 20 2016 03:26 Superbia wrote:
About to head to movies. I'm town doc boys. =/

Lynch someone else (TW/maybe SL).

lol. At this point it's never happening. Best you can do is solve the game and post it before being lynched
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:31 GMT
#1319
On April 20 2016 03:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:25 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:18 Rels wrote:
It's annoying to go on with this without Superbia's flip. As I said let's drop the first part for now. I want an answer to the second part though 'cause it has nothing to do with Superbia. It really doesn't match, you actually said two different things about how you should be read based on your interaction with a scum. First you say "never mafia / mafia", then you say "I'm not confirmed town".

Oh, so we are arguing semantics now? That seems like a very productive angle to go for.

I don't care about semantics. If you think treating a scum like you did is "confirmed town", then you think that. If you think it is "it does not make me confirmed town", then you think that. But you cannot think the two things at the same time, yet you wrote both of those things. It indicates that you could be bullshitting.
The difference for you is that you treated Superbia "stronger" than I did right ?

This is so idiotic. I never said I was confirmed town. I said and in an OBVIOUSLY exaggerating way that my interactions with Superbia are very unlikely to come from mafia/mafia. I find it very hard to believe that you don't understand something that simple.

OK. I'll see if they are really different from mine when I reread them tomorrow then. If they are the same you should be considering me unlikely scum too. If they are not I'll admit you were right, I saw that you cared a lot about that. p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:37 GMT
#1321
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:44 GMT
#1324
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:48 GMT
#1327
On April 20 2016 03:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 03:44 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
The more you do this the more I think you are just trying to rile me up and to undermine my standing in this town.

BTW since you were arguing about basic mafia play, if you were town and I was scum, I wouldn't go against the hardest player to go against for no reason. There is no point in doing that.

There are only 2 options:

1) You are doing exactly this.
2) You are misrepresenting me and calling me mafia for things that don't make anyone mafia as town. Forgive me for having my doubts about that.

3) You are scum and you're angry I caught you over something so simple

Even if I was mafia 2) would still apply.

Case in point ^^
Now let's shut it down unless I reread your interactions after Superbia's flip.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:48 GMT
#1328
until*
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:58 GMT
#1332
Sry gumshoe but I don't think your "vig kill" theory is likely. Palmar is a strong player and he got shot, maybe it was because of your plan which would mean the scumteam are complete idiots, and maybe he was shot because he is a strong player and nothing can be assumed about the scum team.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 18:59 GMT
#1333
See, even JAT is saying his team didn't kill Palmar because of a stupid plan.
=D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 19:07 GMT
#1338
Yeah I don't follow. Let's assume Superbia is scum. Why do you assume Superbia wanted to maybe claim vig ? JAT is right in that the only claim he can make is doc.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 19:09 GMT
#1341
On April 20 2016 04:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I am starting to understand your thought process though. I disagree with your conclusion but it makes sense.

Please explain then 'cause I don't undersatnd
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 19:20 GMT
#1348
OK I see it. You're saying the scum team is dumb because they shut down all the chances of Superbia being believable after the kills.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 19:26 GMT
#1352
? You're proving Superbia is scum here, when your original point was that the scumteam was dumb.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 19:36 GMT
#1358
The simplest explanation is "Palmar is good player, he got shot". Simple and more likely. The only thing that makes me think you might have a point is the Superbia's claim before end of night. It must have a purpose.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 19 2016 20:34 GMT
#1368
Alright going to sleep soon, see you tomorrow (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 20 2016 08:52 GMT
#1538
Nice we got the RB ^^
Don't have time to read everything right now, will do that in a few hours
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6403
Bisu 2281
Jaedong 1150
EffOrt 535
Horang2 404
actioN 392
Mini 315
ZerO 208
ggaemo 170
Larva 154
[ Show more ]
Mind 111
Pusan 102
Yoon 81
Sharp 76
Shinee 75
Dewaltoss 57
Snow 57
Barracks 56
Bale 55
Hyun 53
hero 42
ToSsGirL 39
sorry 29
scan(afreeca) 22
NotJumperer 21
Sacsri 17
Trap 13
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc3852
qojqva1863
Dendi966
Counter-Strike
markeloff77
Other Games
olofmeister1064
hiko814
B2W.Neo576
Lowko389
crisheroes292
DeMusliM237
Pyrionflax197
Livibee151
Hui .126
Liquid`VortiX98
QueenE84
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)7
XBOCT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV704
League of Legends
• Jankos1942
• Nemesis1712
• TFBlade468
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 28m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.