• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9287 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:01 GMT
#1087
You both dont post for over five hours and then answer a fairly innocuous question at almost the exact same time 0_0
it's... it's... beautiful, thats what it is T_T
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:09 GMT
#1088
I've never been really able to say this, never with all my heart T_T but I think tonights finally the night. I'll whisper the triumph even as I shout. I'll cry as I cheer, dance as the mystery goes still.

Life before death

Journey before death

and lastly, the signature oath words of mafia, roared in utter silence.

+ Show Spoiler +
GAME


+ Show Spoiler +
IS

+ Show Spoiler +

SOLVED


would you two like to... confess the truth?

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:38 GMT
#1094
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.



gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:40 GMT
#1095
tumble, while your here, let me get your opinion on this

you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.


How would you describe this odd little synch up? What do your spider senses say?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:45 GMT
#1100
On April 19 2016 11:43 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 11:38 gumshoe wrote:
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.




Me and who? I'm just posting whenever I can.


kk, read very carefully from the top of the page,

(started with me asking SIck what he thought of Obi.)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:46 GMT
#1101
On April 19 2016 11:45 Tumblewood wrote:
IDK what you expected with that question, because I'm not going to come out and say, "oh I was active lurking and posting whenever I saw _____ post"


no no, stop you town smuk XD do what I said in my last post
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:47 GMT
#1102
On April 19 2016 11:43 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 11:38 gumshoe wrote:
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.





We planned it in our scum QT like a couple of geniuses.



you said it : D not me
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:53 GMT
#1106
On April 19 2016 11:50 Tumblewood wrote:
OWS please post in exactly 15 minutes so we can sync up


I wasnt talking about you ) :



1 hour ago I posted my initial question (sl, can I get a read on obi?)

17 minutes later sl and obi respond at almost the exact same time.

does that really not seem weird to you?

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:57 GMT
#1108
On April 19 2016 11:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 11:47 gumshoe wrote:
On April 19 2016 11:43 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 19 2016 11:38 gumshoe wrote:
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.





We planned it in our scum QT like a couple of geniuses.



you said it : D not me


You're the one implying it.
Which, btw, is dumb.


I wasnt implying that you were doing anything clever.

I think your were both hovering over the thread, both saw it around the same time, discussed what to do about it in qt, finished talking and went into thread at the same time, not realizing it would be a good idea to do so at diffrent times.

That doesn't seem so crazy to me / :

the alternative is you both randomely jumped into thread after 5 hours and reacted simultaneously... now THAT seems dumb.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:05 GMT
#1109
I'm also pretty pissed at you atm tumble.

If he were evaluating how his posts looked about half of what he has would never see the light of day. Since he's not, town.


this is really fucking rude, yes I was wrong yesterday about you, but I've admitted that and moved on. The whole onegu correlation thing was a total fuck up I agree, but that does not and should not give you the right to disregard everything I say and be a total douche even though I'm pretty much the only one sure your town right now.

Also the whole fuck up only happened because you couldn't be bothered to realize that the guy who scum buddied onegu was also your top town read -_-

so get off your high fucking horse and listen to me without the intention of simply ridiculing whatever I say in order to fatten up your ego.

sl and obi jump in simultaneously over 20 minutes after a question that pertains to them being scum together is asked. IS THAT NOT SOMEWHAT STRANGE.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:18 GMT
#1111
On April 19 2016 12:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 12:05 gumshoe wrote:
I'm also pretty pissed at you atm tumble.

If he were evaluating how his posts looked about half of what he has would never see the light of day. Since he's not, town.


this is really fucking rude, yes I was wrong yesterday about you, but I've admitted that and moved on. The whole onegu correlation thing was a total fuck up I agree, but that does not and should not give you the right to disregard everything I say and be a total douche even though I'm pretty much the only one sure your town right now.

Also the whole fuck up only happened because you couldn't be bothered to realize that the guy who scum buddied onegu was also your top town read -_-

so get off your high fucking horse and listen to me without the intention of simply ridiculing whatever I say in order to fatten up your ego.

sl and obi jump in simultaneously over 20 minutes after a question that pertains to them being scum together is asked. IS THAT NOT SOMEWHAT STRANGE.

Gumshoe, as I am aware, your town playstyle involves a lot of reading into small things, like Onegu's VT claim. A scum is more conscious of how they appear to others, and a WoT about a ten-word post is not what a scum does to make themselves look better.
No it is not somewhat strange that two people posted simultaneously.


I read into things for fun, I dont honestly believe in a lot of it. The reason I do that is because I occasionally have real break throughs (scenarios were reading into small things meant huge breakthroughs) and I am simply imitating them to chase that high.

I didn't really put much stock into the onegu vt thing, I didn't even really have that much faith in my case against you after you said you fucked up your post.

Though at the start of today, I had a break through

superbia had scum shoot palmer so he could fake claim vig.

Just wait for it, supers gonna flip scum and you wont be able to deny it.

This is another revelation like that, two people responding to a question like that a significant time after it's asked but almost in synch IS a big deal.

and also dont knock my style as your pretty much wrong about everyone here, you've even admitted to fucking up multiple times and you still arent willing to drop the paranoia.


gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:26 GMT
#1114
Like, stop fighting to be right tumble, because your just not ) : you have to accept that right now your just being a douche to your fellow townies, and you keep pushing because if you know if your somehow wrong that means you've been a huge dick to everyone as well as totally off. Everyone thinks your play is shit atm, are we all wrong? Your not the only good cop in the city, your fucking shane from the walking dead T_T and jat's your rick grimes.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:30 GMT
#1115
On April 19 2016 12:26 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 12:18 gumshoe wrote:
On April 19 2016 12:09 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 19 2016 12:05 gumshoe wrote:
I'm also pretty pissed at you atm tumble.

If he were evaluating how his posts looked about half of what he has would never see the light of day. Since he's not, town.


this is really fucking rude, yes I was wrong yesterday about you, but I've admitted that and moved on. The whole onegu correlation thing was a total fuck up I agree, but that does not and should not give you the right to disregard everything I say and be a total douche even though I'm pretty much the only one sure your town right now.

Also the whole fuck up only happened because you couldn't be bothered to realize that the guy who scum buddied onegu was also your top town read -_-

so get off your high fucking horse and listen to me without the intention of simply ridiculing whatever I say in order to fatten up your ego.

sl and obi jump in simultaneously over 20 minutes after a question that pertains to them being scum together is asked. IS THAT NOT SOMEWHAT STRANGE.

Gumshoe, as I am aware, your town playstyle involves a lot of reading into small things, like Onegu's VT claim. A scum is more conscious of how they appear to others, and a WoT about a ten-word post is not what a scum does to make themselves look better.
No it is not somewhat strange that two people posted simultaneously.


I read into things for fun, I dont honestly believe in a lot of it. The reason I do that is because I occasionally have real break throughs (scenarios were reading into small things meant huge breakthroughs) and I am simply imitating them to chase that high.

I didn't really put much stock into the onegu vt thing, I didn't even really have that much faith in my case against you after you said you fucked up your post.

Though at the start of today, I had a break through

superbia had scum shoot palmer so he could fake claim vig.

Just wait for it, supers gonna flip scum and you wont be able to deny it.

This is another revelation like that, two people responding to a question like that a significant time after it's asked but almost in synch IS a big deal.

and also dont knock my style as your pretty much wrong about everyone here, you've even admitted to fucking up multiple times and you still arent willing to drop the paranoia.



Is thinking Super is scum after the N1 flips a breakthrough? Because most people have been calling him scum way longer.

Two people posting simultaneously is more likely noise than signal IMO.

My only real read flip-flop was on jat, and the fuckups are mostly unrelated to style. I don't think I would be very effective using your style (I'm trying to look bigger-picture instead of small details).

That was basically all just to refute what you said... This "argument" is pointless and we should stop.


if you dont see how scum shooting plamer to back up supers claim differs from plain super is scum, your the one not seeing the big picture.

It means scum are idiots (sorry guys ) and didnt see how that plan would backfire. Which means the scum team doesnt have rels or jat on it, as they would be unlikely to let a play like that go through.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:31 GMT
#1116
On April 19 2016 12:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 11:57 gumshoe wrote:
On April 19 2016 11:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 19 2016 11:47 gumshoe wrote:
On April 19 2016 11:43 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 19 2016 11:38 gumshoe wrote:
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.





We planned it in our scum QT like a couple of geniuses.



you said it : D not me


You're the one implying it.
Which, btw, is dumb.


I wasnt implying that you were doing anything clever.

I think your were both hovering over the thread, both saw it around the same time, discussed what to do about it in qt, finished talking and went into thread at the same time, not realizing it would be a good idea to do so at diffrent times.

That doesn't seem so crazy to me / :

the alternative is you both randomely jumped into thread after 5 hours and reacted simultaneously... now THAT seems dumb.


It happens.


yeah, sure it does.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:37 GMT
#1119
Last thing tumble

Ok, I assume the vig shot fazers. Everything else would make me quite mad.
Superbia claims with his first post today.


jat said this right after the night shot.

If he was really intending to use the palmar shot to back supers claim, why would he be one of the first people to strike down that possibility?

and even if he is both those things, he clearly expected fazzers to get shot(or at least isnt suprised that he was), so why did he think this plan was any better than a straight doc claim in the first place?

dont just try to be right, think about this, hard, this isnt a small detail, it's a supposed total collapse in logic. Would jat make a play that bad?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:40 GMT
#1121
On April 19 2016 12:37 rsoultin wrote:
lol gum dude it's possible but palmar is like one of the biggest fear shots in the game cause he's hella good...and after his weekend play a doc save on him isn't very likely either

i'm not saying your theory is impossible. there are people like shape out there >> but if scum's doing that they're being pretty optimistic to think that someone who wouldn't obviously be vig shot over palmar would be vig shot

fazers/onegu/super/maybe tw/maybe ows/maybe sl <- like all of these are more like vig shots than palmar

if scum really had that as their plan i'm not sure what to say @.@


if super is scum

If I'm the vigi I'm shooting Palmar.

If I'm the doctor I'm saving Gumshoe.


Yolo.


this is definitive proof that this was on some level scums plan.

super must have thought it was worth a shot (heh)

sick and obi may very well have let it go through / :

but jat and rels would never have gone for this.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:45 GMT
#1125
On April 19 2016 12:39 rsoultin wrote:
for what it's worth i think your excitement over ows/sl just makes you look more townie?

kinda...not really...seeing the narrative here though -ducks- like if they're actually discussing how to deal with it in qt as you think they are, do you think they wouldn't go hey maybe shouldn't post at once on top of that? like why would both come out to handle it? lol


as you already know, I dont have a very high opinion of the scum team (the palmer vig shot plan)

them not thinking to divide eachothers protests is a perfectly viable expectation of the profile well have of them once super flips.

also maybe this is just me bieng a bit arrogant, but if you were the scum team and the one dude everyone thinks is town (for derp or skill, pick your poisen) who was totally cool with you till now suddenly calls you both out, Is a little panick not to be expected?

the alternative is sheer fucking luck / :

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:47 GMT
#1127
On April 19 2016 12:40 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 12:37 gumshoe wrote:
Last thing tumble

Ok, I assume the vig shot fazers. Everything else would make me quite mad.
Superbia claims with his first post today.


jat said this right after the night shot.

If he was really intending to use the palmar shot to back supers claim, why would he be one of the first people to strike down that possibility?

and even if he is both those things, he clearly expected fazzers to get shot(or at least isnt suprised that he was), so why did he think this plan was any better than a straight doc claim in the first place?

dont just try to be right, think about this, hard, this isnt a small detail, it's a supposed total collapse in logic. Would jat make a play that bad?

goddammit even i can't argue with that



I love you right now T_T thank you for bieng reasonable.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:51 GMT
#1129
so here it is, licker and obi did something that can only be explained by sheer idiocy(and maybe a dash of panick) or dumb fucking luck.

If super flips scum (90 percent sure thats what will happen)

well know for a fact that the scum team is at least somewhat retarded.

So... yeah, the synch will make perfect sense.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 03:54 GMT
#1131
On April 19 2016 12:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 12:45 gumshoe wrote:
On April 19 2016 12:39 rsoultin wrote:
for what it's worth i think your excitement over ows/sl just makes you look more townie?

kinda...not really...seeing the narrative here though -ducks- like if they're actually discussing how to deal with it in qt as you think they are, do you think they wouldn't go hey maybe shouldn't post at once on top of that? like why would both come out to handle it? lol


as you already know, I dont have a very high opinion of the scum team (the palmer vig shot plan)

them not thinking to divide eachothers protests is a perfectly viable expectation of the profile well have of them once super flips.

also maybe this is just me bieng a bit arrogant, but if you were the scum team and the one dude everyone thinks is town (for derp or skill, pick your poisen) who was totally cool with you till now suddenly calls you both out, Is a little panick not to be expected?

the alternative is sheer fucking luck / :



o.0 i'm not saying super can't be scum (i wouldn't be voting him if i didn't think he was) but i am saying that hoping to claim palmar as a vig shot is a bit of a stretch, and you probably shouldn't base all your assumptions on how the scum team is composed and how they'll operate on that

(just as i shouldn't base my scumhunting on my super/tw narrative even though it's tempting)



If I'm the vigi I'm shooting Palmar.

If I'm the doctor I'm saving Gumshoe.


Yolo.


rsoul, if super flips scum, we know two things about them. 1 they set it up so that if palmer died it would match supers potential vig claim

2: They shot palmer

I dont think this is that big a stretch / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
NotJumperer 33
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 23
Terrorterran 21
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1449
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax194
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King65
QueenE45
Livibee44
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.