• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9371 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:07 GMT
#2498
I am here. And reading up. I see something on my votes I brainfarted and realized before someone told me as it was corrected right away after I saw it in the vote thread before anyone said anything so yeah you are wrong.

No idea who I want to vote as of now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:11 GMT
#2500
I dont see a team without tumble on it. I dont think SL/Rels is a team. And I think I am still fine sheeping rsoultin here.

##Vote: Tumblewood
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:14 GMT
#2502
On April 25 2016 14:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 14:11 Onegu wrote:
I dont see a team without tumble on it. I dont think SL/Rels is a team. And I think I am still fine sheeping rsoultin here.

##Vote: Tumblewood


Go on.



Go on what? You are confirmed town, Jat is confirmed to me and I will never vote him, I am town.

That leaves SL, Rels, Tumble.

I dont think SL and Rels are a team that busses each other yesterday as that serves no purpose for mafia when if they were a team pushing me and a tumble would be much more likely than bussing so I really dont see them as a mafia team.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:16 GMT
#2503
Which means tumble has to be mafia
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:17 GMT
#2504
@ SL

I post the wrong vote, notice it and correct it right away. Why is that weird?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 05:26 GMT
#2507
On April 25 2016 14:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm going to bed.
Onegu, this simply isn't enough to make me do anything or keep me from voting you so I need more than what you've given me.



Well I am sorry to hear that obi.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 11:23 GMT
#2533
On April 25 2016 20:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 03:28 Onegu wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..



You all jumped on him for this post.


On April 17 2016 07:07 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Vig shoot this guy.


You're honestly the dumbest town player ever.



But this is a genuine scumslip. He tries to correct himself in the next post when he realized what he did but yeah scumslip.

This is never a scumslip. The only way it is a scumslip is if Onegu already knew Superbia was scum and used this to be right without finding arguments that makes Superbia actually scum. Like he's doing with Tumble right now BTW, scumreading Tumble because "SL & Rels are not together" instead of because "Tumble is scum for X Y and Z".



Guess you dont know how to find scumslips then because that was 100% a scumslip.

And I now believe you are Tumbles partner. Thanks for letting me figure out the game.

Also you saying if I am town its my fault. You can go to hell. If you are town dont try to put all the blame on one player but it sounds like you are just making a cop out.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 11:40 GMT
#2536
He isnt making a read. He straight up says he is town. Then he realized it and corrected it in the very next post. The fact that he corrected himself is what really shows it was a slip.

And dont worry about playing.

Onegu out

Blame me all you want.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 11:44 GMT
#2537
My name is not Blurryface

Its FUCKING ONEGU
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:06 GMT
#2551
Also one last thing lol @ Tumble just sitting back and watching the mislynch train run right on. WP sir WP.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:42 GMT
#2560
On April 25 2016 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, if Onegu is town we lose no matter what. Even if tumble is mafia and we lynch him today Onegu will never manage not to get mislynched the next day like this.



How is this even remotely true. I found scum tumble. We should have lynched him yesterday. Fine I will look into who is the final scum between Rels and SL and actually give you a case.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:44 GMT
#2561
On April 25 2016 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:06 Onegu wrote:
Also one last thing lol @ Tumble just sitting back and watching the mislynch train run right on. WP sir WP.

Onegu, if this is all you are gonna do in LYLO as town then you alone are the reason we lose and there is no use arguing anything else. There is also no reason to ever complain about being policy lynched and whatnot because this is how you get people to do so and you can't blame them for it.
I seriously hope you are mafia.



Also self meta but I am onegu and it doesnt really count, I normally fight much more if I am scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:48 GMT
#2565
On April 25 2016 23:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:42 Onegu wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, if Onegu is town we lose no matter what. Even if tumble is mafia and we lynch him today Onegu will never manage not to get mislynched the next day like this.



How is this even remotely true. I found scum tumble. We should have lynched him yesterday. Fine I will look into who is the final scum between Rels and SL and actually give you a case.

You "found" scum tumble by knowing that you are town if you are. That's neither a big achievement nor very convincing or helpful for the rest of us.



So what you want me to do the work of making a case on him when you already think he is scum, but you guys are going to vote me anyway because I am onegu and if we go to final day with only one scum left you auto vote onegu. Thats not how that works. Previous games I have been in 2-1 lylo and won the game not being lynched. Looks at Obi.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:48 GMT
#2566
On April 25 2016 23:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:44 Onegu wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:06 Onegu wrote:
Also one last thing lol @ Tumble just sitting back and watching the mislynch train run right on. WP sir WP.

Onegu, if this is all you are gonna do in LYLO as town then you alone are the reason we lose and there is no use arguing anything else. There is also no reason to ever complain about being policy lynched and whatnot because this is how you get people to do so and you can't blame them for it.
I seriously hope you are mafia.



Also self meta but I am onegu and it doesnt really count, I normally fight much more if I am scum.

Then that just makes you a terrible person if you would fight as mafia and wouldn't as town. I don't believe you though.



Just fight harder.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:50 GMT
#2567
Also we have had 3 lynches.

Every time we lynched town guess who the counter wagon was and yet we arent voting him today.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 14:56 GMT
#2573
On April 25 2016 23:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:50 Onegu wrote:
Also we have had 3 lynches.

Every time we lynched town guess who the counter wagon was and yet we arent voting him today.

D1 Tumble was not a counter wagon.
D2 was an universal wagon on Superbia.
This argument is pretty bad.



Yes he was he had the second most votes on him with sub. They both got 3 then they both jumped on GB to ensure his lynch.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 15:00 GMT
#2575
On April 25 2016 23:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:50 Onegu wrote:
Also we have had 3 lynches.

Every time we lynched town guess who the counter wagon was and yet we arent voting him today.

I don't think day1 really counts in that regard.



Sure it does. It was 3 votes on Sub and tumble. Then Sub and Tumble go on GB.

And this is important because tumble kinda blames jat for swiching and then switches to GB himself when he was scum reading Sub. He scum read SUB but didnt vote him, he votes for someone who he didnt have a read on.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 15:02 GMT
#2577
His vote does matter. He doesnt mention GB and scum reads sub but votes GB anyway. It ensured that he and Sub wouldnt be lynched there.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 15:03 GMT
#2578
On April 26 2016 00:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 00:00 Onegu wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:50 Onegu wrote:
Also we have had 3 lynches.

Every time we lynched town guess who the counter wagon was and yet we arent voting him today.

I don't think day1 really counts in that regard.



Sure it does. It was 3 votes on Sub and tumble. Then Sub and Tumble go on GB.

And this is important because tumble kinda blames jat for swiching and then switches to GB himself when he was scum reading Sub. He scum read SUB but didnt vote him, he votes for someone who he didnt have a read on.

On the other hand this is true. But it's been repeated so many times since D2 that everybody is aware of that.



Then that is why we should be lynching him
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 15:04 GMT
#2579
JAT and obi if you really dont see this than that is on you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech134
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 217
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 35
ZergMaN 23
Noble 14
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g11132
Sick225
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick864
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1190
• Rush1172
• Stunt199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 57m
Replay Cast
16h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.