• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9188 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 19 2016 00:59 GMT
#1081
On April 19 2016 09:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 05:40 Rels wrote:
JAT I find your behaviour around Superbia weird. You're constantly giving him outs and not committing to calling him scum even though it's pretty likely he is given the way he claimed.
On April 19 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 00:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
All of the arguments in the world won't mean anything if you're pushing the only Doctor claim in the game.

The lynch simply can't happen without a cc and, if there isn't one, super is essentially confirmed town.

This is a nonargument: this is basic mafia and I'm not going through with this lynch unless someone contests the claim.

As long as superbia doesn't put in a good effort to make me think he could be town I see no reason to out a potential doctor. A save would gain us a mislynch.

On April 19 2016 02:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 00:51 rsoultin wrote:
we 100% can and should because even if he is the doc he will be rb'd until the end of time. the only way i don't condone lynching him is if he busts his balls here and convinces me he's town the way all non-power roles have to do

Your reasoning is bogus. If he is doc then not lynching is always better because he is confirmed without a cc and we don't ever have to lynch him without mafia 1v1ing him.
BUT
On April 19 2016 00:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
All of the arguments in the world won't mean anything if you're pushing the only Doctor claim in the game.

The lynch simply can't happen without a cc and, if there isn't one, super is essentially confirmed town.

This is a nonargument: this is basic mafia and I'm not going through with this lynch unless someone contests the claim.

This is also not optimal because if he is mafia we are outing our doctor (who is extremely important right now) for no reason. He already escaped the lynch day1. I won't hand him a doctor claim on top of that for this effort.

Super needs to stop being terrible and play the game for real sooner rather than later or we are just lynching him and I will absolutely blame him if he is town later. He isn't a scrub who can be allowed to do his. If he puts in effort/seems towny later we can still call for a cc and if there is none we lynch someone else.
But without superbia trying there won't be anything else than his lynch happening today. He doesn't deserve it regardless of his alignment.

And yes, as long as this keeps going there is no real benefit for the vig claiming.

On April 19 2016 03:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:09 rsoultin wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 19 2016 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 02:44 rsoultin wrote:
On April 19 2016 02:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 00:51 rsoultin wrote:
we 100% can and should because even if he is the doc he will be rb'd until the end of time. the only way i don't condone lynching him is if he busts his balls here and convinces me he's town the way all non-power roles have to do

Your reasoning is bogus. If he is doc then not lynching is always better because he is confirmed without a cc and we don't ever have to lynch him without mafia 1v1ing him.
BUT
On April 19 2016 00:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
All of the arguments in the world won't mean anything if you're pushing the only Doctor claim in the game.

The lynch simply can't happen without a cc and, if there isn't one, super is essentially confirmed town.

This is a nonargument: this is basic mafia and I'm not going through with this lynch unless someone contests the claim.

This is also not optimal because if he is mafia we are outing our doctor (who is extremely important right now) for no reason. He already escaped the lynch day1. I won't hand him a doctor claim on top of that for this effort.

Super needs to stop being terrible and play the game for real sooner rather than later or we are just lynching him and I will absolutely blame him if he is town later. He isn't a scrub who can be allowed to do his. If he puts in effort/seems towny later we can still call for a cc and if there is none we lynch someone else.
But without superbia trying there won't be anything else than his lynch happening today. He doesn't deserve it regardless of his alignment.

And yes, as long as this keeps going there is no real benefit for the vig claiming.


you do realize that your entire post to ows just now was saying exactly what i said in the post you just called bogus right? -_-

play and spew yourself town or i'm lynching you
that's bogus rsoul, super needs to play and spew himself town or i'm lynching him

-facedesks-

No, you said lynching him would be better anyways if he is town because "we can never trust him" which is certified bogus.


nope

"the only way i don't condone lynching him is if he busts his balls here and convinces me he's town the way all non-power roles have to do"

i'm gonna stop arguing here cause it's nonsensical, but seriously dude. it's obvious we're saying the same thing stop being silly lol ><

No, it is not. You clearly said it wouldn't be bad to lynch him since he will be rbed anyways. Which is stupid. But we can stop this argument for all I care.


if the only reason you have to think he's town is his claim and he's not spewing himself town in other ways, of course it is. he'll always be a question mark. now you just don't want to admit you misread my post -_- pft typical jat

but yeah yeah i'll be good and stop arguing since it doesn't matter lolol <3 you remind me of lexy sometimes

but yeah i still like a tw lynch. it would take a lot to convince me he's town this game. i really don't even think it's possible at this point

I didn't misread anything. Mislynching him is always a mistake. It's a mistake I am willing to do though because he is a good player.

On April 19 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 04:31 Superbia wrote:
Like I agree my d1 was very afkish, and this day isn't any better. But I'm the fucking doctor??

You will surely understand that we don't really want to take your word for that the way the day1 lynch went.

You claimed last minute to save yourself which is the correct thing to do as either alignment. You claimed the not confirmable role. Your day1 sucked. You tried to go after Palmar on a weekend when you should know better - it was the most mafia agendaish and opportunistic thing I have seen a player do in ages. Town Palmar also wanted you dead very badly and randomly died in the night.
If you are the town doc it is your own goddamn fault that you were up for lynch and had to claim. Now it is your goddamn job to convince us that you aren't just a lazy scummer who tries to get the most out of a logical fakeclaim. That's not asking too much.

Why do you feel the need for these posts ? Especially, the fact that you explain your thinking about Superbia again and again. That is what is bothering me in particular

I have absolutely no idea what could be possibly bothering you about those posts?! It's clearly the best way to proceed and some clowns needed explanation to understand it. Of course I am giving Superbia an out. If you don't you are retarded.

Like, it is not hard. Yes, I think he is mafia and I made that clear quite often already but I have been wrong before and he IS an uncced medic right now so if you do not acknowledge the possibility that he is town or refuse to give him opportunity to show it if that is the case then you have no idea how to play this game.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 01:22 GMT
#1082
Sick, can I get read a read on obi?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 01:49 GMT
#1083
On April 19 2016 10:22 gumshoe wrote:
Sick, can I get read a read on obi?


Has anyone actually ever responded to this? You've been asking about me forever and I'm giggling about how often you don't get an answer.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 19 2016 01:50 GMT
#1084
On April 19 2016 10:22 gumshoe wrote:
Sick, can I get read a read on obi?


impossible
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 01:54 GMT
#1085
ooooooooooo that stirred the nest, tell me sick, why is it impossible?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 01:57 GMT
#1086
On April 19 2016 10:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 10:22 gumshoe wrote:
Sick, can I get read a read on obi?


Has anyone actually ever responded to this? You've been asking about me forever and I'm giggling about how often you don't get an answer.


I usually add your name in as as fluff, so I can mask who I am actually asking about.

Not this time though : D and boy was that amazing XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:01 GMT
#1087
You both dont post for over five hours and then answer a fairly innocuous question at almost the exact same time 0_0
it's... it's... beautiful, thats what it is T_T
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:09 GMT
#1088
I've never been really able to say this, never with all my heart T_T but I think tonights finally the night. I'll whisper the triumph even as I shout. I'll cry as I cheer, dance as the mystery goes still.

Life before death

Journey before death

and lastly, the signature oath words of mafia, roared in utter silence.

+ Show Spoiler +
GAME


+ Show Spoiler +
IS

+ Show Spoiler +

SOLVED


would you two like to... confess the truth?

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 02:28 GMT
#1089
I take it you don't get the "I'm an unreadable myth" thing that's going around, do you?
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 19 2016 02:30 GMT
#1090
On April 19 2016 10:54 gumshoe wrote:
ooooooooooo that stirred the nest, tell me sick, why is it impossible?


because I cant read obi. If i was vig I would have shot him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 19 2016 02:31 GMT
#1091
like i cop check or shoot obi everytime i role those powers. its not some unknown factor. And this game I been barely trying so im certainly not gonna try to read him yet
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 02:36 GMT
#1092
We're going to have a problem if I ever end up getting policy vig'd b/c you can't read me.
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 19 2016 02:37 GMT
#1093
On April 19 2016 07:33 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 03:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:15 Tumblewood wrote:
jat is a tw approved townie
rels, jas, and gumshoe are not but are not scumreads either

On April 17 2016 06:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:44 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:35 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:47 Tumblewood wrote:
fazers you voted me why did you vote me
palmar why are you voting superbia
rsoul and ows when did you change from TR to SR + Show Spoiler +
actually did ows actually SR me? is he even here?


this is the only question i can even find in your filter directed at me and should be immensely obvious...and the reason i asked you why you wanted me specifically to give a hard read on fazers' first post was because it's an awfully odd thing to say unless you thought his post was significant somehow

which obviously you couldn't have if you completely "forgot" why you did it in the first place, or are you trying to sell that you're that forgetful?

not trying to sell shit. it's obvious i'm doing my fair share of bsing this game but it's only selling it if i'm trying to say i do that frequently as town, and i usually don't do it as either alignment. after today i'm going to try to not bs because that makes it much harder to evaluate people when they can bs and get away with it
do you need extra reasons to scumread me or what


???

nope i just have the one: you making up shit when questioned on a statement that i found weird in the first place

i mean obviously if you're town here you fucked up hard and shouldn't bs, but most townies don't because there's no reason to. like seriously why would you find the need to make up reasons for saying things?

because it looks bad to not have a reason and i didn't want to dig up some post from five pages ago to defend myself
for the record i wasn't totally lying just wrong + Show Spoiler +
as if that means anything


okay so let's play a game here

you want me to treat you as confirmed town until your flip, then i want you to treat me as confirmed town as well

give me your other reads, with reasoning, and what questions you want me to answer that i've asked you for like 5 times already if you really want me to answer them

jat is town
jas is ??? but should be more apparent after he says who he is; giving him BotD
superbia is maybe scum (i have no good reasons on this one)
palmar is null because he's not really out of his comfort zone
i want to call rels and gumshoe scummy but that's mostly omgus
sl is a 49 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saaying one slightly scummy thing
gb is a 50 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saying nothing
onegu is a 51 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saying nothing of value
ows is town because i like how he continued to townread me
fazers is scummy but also new so maybe just a scrub

tbh my reads are all based on spidey senses right now

If I wasn't your townread yesterday then nobody was. You are just pulling shit out of your ass

nobody was though
no one has actually confirmed themselves as highly likely town in my mind

What's your current reads tumble? Since you got good?

I'll start with you because you asked

Jashape: I wouldn't rule him out but no reason to think he's scum yet. Really hasn't done very much to give me an opinion on him.

JAT: Scum because he's so focused on the two people that he's invariably going to lynch anyway.

SL: He's cocky in the right way, and his curiosity about the vig seems genuine.

Onegu: Since I can't content read someone with so little content, spidey senses say town.

Gumshoe: If he were evaluating how his posts looked about half of what he has would never see the light of day. Since he's not, town.

Superbia: scum

Rsoul: scum

OWS: Town unless I'm being pocketed hard. Would like him to explain why he thinks I'm town.

Rels: His D1 was about how mine would have gone if I were in his situation (and town). You think someone really messed up and is clear scum, you make sure they die no matter what. Inactivity concerns me a little but I'll give him time. Slight townread.
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:38 GMT
#1094
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.



gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:40 GMT
#1095
tumble, while your here, let me get your opinion on this

you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.


How would you describe this odd little synch up? What do your spider senses say?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 19 2016 02:42 GMT
#1096
On April 19 2016 09:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 06:58 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 19 2016 03:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:15 Tumblewood wrote:
jat is a tw approved townie
rels, jas, and gumshoe are not but are not scumreads either

On April 17 2016 06:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:44 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
[quote]
not trying to sell shit. it's obvious i'm doing my fair share of bsing this game but it's only selling it if i'm trying to say i do that frequently as town, and i usually don't do it as either alignment. after today i'm going to try to not bs because that makes it much harder to evaluate people when they can bs and get away with it
do you need extra reasons to scumread me or what


???

nope i just have the one: you making up shit when questioned on a statement that i found weird in the first place

i mean obviously if you're town here you fucked up hard and shouldn't bs, but most townies don't because there's no reason to. like seriously why would you find the need to make up reasons for saying things?

because it looks bad to not have a reason and i didn't want to dig up some post from five pages ago to defend myself
for the record i wasn't totally lying just wrong + Show Spoiler +
as if that means anything


okay so let's play a game here

you want me to treat you as confirmed town until your flip, then i want you to treat me as confirmed town as well

give me your other reads, with reasoning, and what questions you want me to answer that i've asked you for like 5 times already if you really want me to answer them

jat is town
jas is ??? but should be more apparent after he says who he is; giving him BotD
superbia is maybe scum (i have no good reasons on this one)
palmar is null because he's not really out of his comfort zone
i want to call rels and gumshoe scummy but that's mostly omgus
sl is a 49 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saaying one slightly scummy thing
gb is a 50 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saying nothing
onegu is a 51 out of 100 on the mafia scale for being inactive and saying nothing of value
ows is town because i like how he continued to townread me
fazers is scummy but also new so maybe just a scrub

tbh my reads are all based on spidey senses right now

If I wasn't your townread yesterday then nobody was. You are just pulling shit out of your ass

nobody was though
no one has actually confirmed themselves as highly likely town in my mind

Ridiculous.

Ok, explain the following: I was the closest person to be a townread for you yesterday. There is no denying it. And today you suddenly call me scum for "going only after the easy targets" when yesterday I could have easily jumped on your wagon and today YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE SAME GUY I AM. Like wtf? Who am I supposed to go for instead of superbia in your opinion?
Nothing you say makes any sense.

1. yeah I was TRing you yesterday
no I am not TRing you today
"oh no but what changed"
I got good
2. literally everyone but Superbia is voting for him that means nothing
3. go for Superbia or if not him rsoul or if not her yourself
4. not to the mortal mind

If you want to die right after super then make sure to keep this attitude. You answered/explained nothing at all with this post.

Basically, jat, I don't know why I was townreading you earlier, but I'm not anymore. And when I post reads, I'm not looking back through my filter to check my previous positions so that I make sure they don't change too much.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 19 2016 02:43 GMT
#1097
On April 19 2016 11:38 gumshoe wrote:
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.




Me and who? I'm just posting whenever I can.
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2016 02:43 GMT
#1098
On April 19 2016 11:38 gumshoe wrote:
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.





We planned it in our scum QT like a couple of geniuses.
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 19 2016 02:45 GMT
#1099
IDK what you expected with that question, because I'm not going to come out and say, "oh I was active lurking and posting whenever I saw _____ post"
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 19 2016 02:45 GMT
#1100
On April 19 2016 11:43 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 11:38 gumshoe wrote:
you guys are so insynch its amazing,

1 hour ago I posted my initial question

17 minutes later you respond at almost the exact same time after not bieng in thread for hours

then I gloat a bit (at about 23 minutes ago) and then 19 minutes later you respond again within a minute of one another XD this is just the greatest feeling right now T_T I may never feel this cathartic again.




Me and who? I'm just posting whenever I can.


kk, read very carefully from the top of the page,

(started with me asking SIck what he thought of Obi.)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Sea.KH 58
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6576
XaKoH 416
Counter-Strike
fl0m2846
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes275
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2296
B2W.Neo1029
olofmeister830
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .177
Livibee155
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT104
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE54
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3712
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.