• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:25
CEST 09:25
KST 16:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8537 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 20:38 GMT
#521
On April 17 2016 05:32 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:25 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:19 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:00 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 21:28 Superbia wrote:
Want to call gumshoe mafia but 1st post tryhard is at most NAI for him.

I don't understand your thinking there, 1st post is scummy and NAI at the same time ?


this post is fine, as me and superbia just played a game where he attacked me for a try hard post first thing. I was town of course.

So this game starts and superbia sees my post, his first instinct is it's scummy, but then remembers the game we just played.

Hence -scummy, but nai.

So this post rels that caught your attention first, actually just shows him taking my meta in mind after you know, killing me that one time(super built the gun that slam held in his hand). Which is frankly something I applaud XD

That might have been the case, but I would have prefered for Superbia to tell me that himself. You gave him the perfect answer if he's scum.


I'm... Not a very subtle player...

Still, I feel good enough about his alignment to offset the guilt of giving him an out / :

I'll stop defending him though, he said he'd be back in time so hopefully that'll be the case.

TBF this in particular was not very strong. Why do you townread him though ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 20:39 GMT
#522
On April 17 2016 05:37 Tumblewood wrote:
ok i am messing up in every way imaginable this game
i blame it on phoneposting and not rereading
and on trying to talk about things that happened a day ago that i don't really remember

Not believable.
##Vote Tumblewood
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 20:45 GMT
#530
On April 17 2016 05:45 Fazers wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing

Your thoughts on Superbia / Tumblewood who I saw you just voted ?
Is this your first game ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 20:50 GMT
#536
GB & JAS saying they are there but not doing anything is suspicious and parner indicative with Tumble.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 20:51 GMT
#539
On April 17 2016 05:46 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:45 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:45 Fazers wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing

Your thoughts on Superbia / Tumblewood who I saw you just voted ?
Is this your first game ?


No, I've played Mafia a while back maybe in 2008? Not on TL.net though, so it's been some time.

And the first question ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 20:57 GMT
#546
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:01 GMT
#549
On April 17 2016 05:53 Tumblewood wrote:
rels can you please go beyond surface level reads
onegu can you please start playing the game
actually everyone can you please start playing the game
rels why do i even need an excuse for entering the thread late

I don't have any in depth reads. Apart from on you maybe, you are the only one I can post a lot about.
You actually don't need an excuse to enter the thread late. You felt the need to post one. That matches with scum mindset of having trouble entering the thread, so entering (1) late and (2) with an excuse 'cause they know they took their time to enter. In addition, the "I didn't know the game started" excuse is not very logical 'cause when FF asked you to confirm, you should have known the game was starting.
It's scum indicative. It's not very strong. I would not lynch you based on only that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:04 GMT
#554
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:08 GMT
#557
On April 17 2016 06:03 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:01 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:53 Tumblewood wrote:
rels can you please go beyond surface level reads
onegu can you please start playing the game
actually everyone can you please start playing the game
rels why do i even need an excuse for entering the thread late

I don't have any in depth reads. Apart from on you maybe, you are the only one I can post a lot about.
You actually don't need an excuse to enter the thread late. You felt the need to post one. That matches with scum mindset of having trouble entering the thread, so entering (1) late and (2) with an excuse 'cause they know they took their time to enter. In addition, the "I didn't know the game started" excuse is not very logical 'cause when FF asked you to confirm, you should have known the game was starting.
It's scum indicative. It's not very strong. I would not lynch you based on only that.

i should have that's true
i am not an in depth read of yours because it solely consists of "tw is bsing lynch him" which is kinda true but still shallow

It's a good D1 case.
- your entrance is a littl escum indicative as explained above
- you focused mostly on rsoul, who coincidentally is someone scum would love to lynch if she's town, and you looked for a lot of different things that she could be scum for, when usually to find scum you need to pressure into a few specifics scumtells
- you fabricated a reason to explain something you said, and that reason is proven false. This is something that is way more likely to come from scum (who by definition fabricates their reasons) and town (who should remember their reasons, or at least not invent a new one if they forgot it)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:12 GMT
#562
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.

Ofc I'm there and I will switch if I think someone else is more likely to flip scum.
SL is a bad lynch D1. I don't think anyone can tell if he's scum or town when he doesn't care D1. If he's town he will have that ooze of townieness at some point over some revelation.
GB might very well be scum. He's clearly not caring for the lytnch when he said he was there a few hours ago. Like JAS.
Superbia is also likely to be scum, I don't believe in that "too scummy to be scum" thing rsoul and gumshoe has bought up. He made only 1 post that was more than 1 line, and that post was bad.
I don't think I'm changing my mind though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:24 GMT
#582
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Excitment!
Why do you still scumread Palmar when so many people has told it is NAI ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:31 GMT
#596
On April 17 2016 06:26 Palmar wrote:
I don't really think tumblewood will flip scum but I neither know what the case against him is not do I have a particularly strong defense for him. I just don't think the few posts I've read sound like a mafia

On April 17 2016 06:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:01 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:53 Tumblewood wrote:
rels can you please go beyond surface level reads
onegu can you please start playing the game
actually everyone can you please start playing the game
rels why do i even need an excuse for entering the thread late

I don't have any in depth reads. Apart from on you maybe, you are the only one I can post a lot about.
You actually don't need an excuse to enter the thread late. You felt the need to post one. That matches with scum mindset of having trouble entering the thread, so entering (1) late and (2) with an excuse 'cause they know they took their time to enter. In addition, the "I didn't know the game started" excuse is not very logical 'cause when FF asked you to confirm, you should have known the game was starting.
It's scum indicative. It's not very strong. I would not lynch you based on only that.

i should have that's true
i am not an in depth read of yours because it solely consists of "tw is bsing lynch him" which is kinda true but still shallow

It's a good D1 case.
- your entrance is a littl escum indicative as explained above
- you focused mostly on rsoul, who coincidentally is someone scum would love to lynch if she's town, and you looked for a lot of different things that she could be scum for, when usually to find scum you need to pressure into a few specifics scumtells
- you fabricated a reason to explain something you said, and that reason is proven false. This is something that is way more likely to come from scum (who by definition fabricates their reasons) and town (who should remember their reasons, or at least not invent a new one if they forgot it)

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:46 GMT
#636
On April 17 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Excitment!
Why do you still scumread Palmar when so many people has told it is NAI ?

Still waiting for the surprise after the quick glance
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:51 GMT
#655
On April 17 2016 06:50 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

Alright,
I am spilling the beans here.

I am shapelog, And i know that you always vote for the survival wagon as town.

Nice ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:57 GMT
#684
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

Which one
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 22:00 GMT
#698
Hope we flip scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 22:05 GMT
#701
fuck
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 22:08 GMT
#712
On April 17 2016 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Meh. I'm VT too. =/

Should've lynched TW..

Scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 22:09 GMT
#713
On April 17 2016 07:08 Superbia wrote:
I'm claiming VT going into the night. What could that possibly mean???

Meh. Stupid play. Shut up whatever your alignment. It will get proven one way or the other anyway
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 22:11 GMT
#718
GB's filter is so empty it's irritating -_-
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 357
Leta 165
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 55
Bale 35
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 26
yabsab 12
Noble 11
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor40
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister264
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Jankos515
• Stunt477
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 36m
Replay Cast
15h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.