On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.
I'm a PR you dipshits.
hard claim, now.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote: I'm a PR you dipshits. hard claim, now. | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
Voting a wagon of someone I remember not liking too much in my skimming (SUPERBIA) Sorry guys. I'm town btw so if you guys lynxh me, it's totally my fault and you can blame me. I'm really sorry. | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
| ||
|
Rels
France13467 Posts
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote: I'm a PR you dipshits. Which one | ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote: hard claim, now. Nope. | ||
|
JustAnotherScummer
165 Posts
| ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote: hard claim, now. He will be hardclaiming day2 if he is alive. Not right now. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On April 17 2016 06:57 Superbia wrote: Show nested quote + On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote: On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote: I'm a PR you dipshits. hard claim, now. Nope. makes me want to stay on you. you're a doc or a vig, either way you will be fucking murdered tonight. | ||
|
JustAnotherScummer
165 Posts
| ||
|
Superbia
Netherlands8889 Posts
On April 17 2016 06:58 Palmar wrote: Show nested quote + On April 17 2016 06:57 Superbia wrote: On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote: On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote: I'm a PR you dipshits. hard claim, now. Nope. makes me want to stay on you. you're a doc or a vig, either way you will be fucking murdered tonight. You should know why I'm not fucking hard claiming if you're town. | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
We wasted most of today so I wouldn't be surprised if we missed. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
I'm off for tonight and probably most if not all tomorrow gl | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Tumblewood
United States3709 Posts
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
| ||
|
Rels
France13467 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
Night 1 glowingbear the VT has been lynched! until day 2 | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74 • davetesta23 • Letter145 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|