• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:07 GMT
#3365
On May 02 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Classic last second vote to maybe avoid the banlist

Seriously dude. How are you complaining about anything?
You apparently had enough time to post in games where you have nothing to prove but you couldn't be arsed to even try not to lose this one for your team.

smh


yes and its not like im not in that game and dont see that...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:08 GMT
#3368
On May 02 2016 07:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Btw. you lost 5 bucks SL.


fuck. for wut tho i forget but I dont doubt you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:10 GMT
#3371
now if the raptors lose game 7 at home tonight ill be back here drunk on mad tilt
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:17 GMT
#3380
On May 02 2016 07:12 Rels wrote:
SL did you really think Tumble was town at the very end ? Or was it just a "if you're town dude it's not my fault but I think you're scum" ? Cause him not talking all day but martyring so close to deadline shouldn't have changed anyone's read on him


hell ya he sounded so townie. I dont see the motivation. Like I dont think I was changing my vote if thats what you mean tho I was distrated by another game.

But I did look in the vote thread to see if he voted and if the option was even open..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:18 GMT
#3381
On May 02 2016 07:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:07 Rels wrote:
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.

I think you are wrong. I was seriously considering you are mafia for the crap you posted during the nolynch cycle and my earlier analysis heavily pointed towards it aswell.
It's the reason I really wanted to be nightkilled because I didn't eant to be in SLs spot.


ya i kind of got that vibe
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:18 GMT
#3382
tbh i wanted to get nked too. im pretty sure thats why me and jat had some dumb as shit debates
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:22 GMT
#3388
On May 02 2016 07:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 07:18 sicklucker wrote:
tbh i wanted to get nked too. im pretty sure thats why me and jat had some dumb as shit debates

Yeah, maybe. I was pretty sold you were town.

Wait a second, were you two throwing shit on each other just to make it more likely for the other person to get NKed? :D


absolutely
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:25 GMT
#3394
honestly supers eod 1 vote won them the game. wp super

+ Show Spoiler +
obv u played good rels but super is literally destroying my mafia record!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:26 GMT
#3397
btw rstoulin you still dont think I have a god read on you?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2016 22:43 GMT
#3409
i can maybe play one quick one in a few
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 05:38 GMT
#3436
On May 01 2016 14:50 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.



WTF? super claimed after being the 5th vote on tumble. it makes no FUCKING SENSE. Everything says tumble is fucking town here. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TUMBLE. still reading



On May 01 2016 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
lol yep rels is mafia. what a fucking game ima solo him with an afk town because I have the tie breaker (i hope)


On May 01 2016 14:56 sicklucker wrote:
what a time to be alive


On May 01 2016 15:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.


palmar posts tihs right before super fakeclaims. this should normally shut the door on any kind of shennanies palmar laid down the law...

It still happened but I have a really hard time seeing super seeing this post and decide he will fake claim to kill his partner.

Like the mafia team just did not have enough time to evalaute the option of gb getting lynched. I dont think they could havbe expected it or planned it.

I think this makes tumble always town. Theres no way I can see super doing this if they are a team.

I think this is my final answer what a weird fucking game.

I think 9/10 people would vote tumble but there is so much fucking logic that rels is the mafia



On May 01 2016 15:57 sicklucker wrote:
Rels I have no idea how town beat you this game but we did... sorry bro you deserved it



[image loading]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 08:38 GMT
#3439
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 08:51 GMT
#3442
idk if i was host I might have banned you for game throwing for trying to lynch palmar on a weekend and arguing points for it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:53 GMT
#3469
tbf shapelog was meh.

mafia is alot like baseball. if you have a .500 average your a superstar
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:55 GMT
#3471
oh ya i remember why i voted shaeplog. because he was blatantly posting in the other game while he was afk that final day of his
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:55 GMT
#3472
like I didnt say it in the thread but thats ultimately why I did it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:58 GMT
#3477
I just dont understand how you can be more invested in the second game. Like I afked in the second game would have done it as town or mafia because the first game was first protity over another pointless day one.

Def thought id be nked and i think people expected that other game to start later (me included) I signed up for it thinking I would be done the first
Prev 1 30 31 32 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sea.KH 64
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2714
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1121
hiko997
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM288
XBOCT242
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX203
QueenE81
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade654
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 11m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.