• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8129 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 178 Next
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:11 GMT
#561
superbia is also scum but i don't know why i'm just trusting everybody else
i'll know why once i get my super mega spidey senses though
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 21:12 GMT
#562
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.

Ofc I'm there and I will switch if I think someone else is more likely to flip scum.
SL is a bad lynch D1. I don't think anyone can tell if he's scum or town when he doesn't care D1. If he's town he will have that ooze of townieness at some point over some revelation.
GB might very well be scum. He's clearly not caring for the lytnch when he said he was there a few hours ago. Like JAS.
Superbia is also likely to be scum, I don't believe in that "too scummy to be scum" thing rsoul and gumshoe has bought up. He made only 1 post that was more than 1 line, and that post was bad.
I don't think I'm changing my mind though.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:12 GMT
#563
damn i saw ows's post and i got all excited thinking you were townreading me but nah you just townread rels
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:12 GMT
#564
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.


I'm fairly confident super is town based on my earlier posts and sl is voting for super atm so he doesnt really count / :

that leaves gj and one is not three.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-16 21:14:52
April 16 2016 21:13 GMT
#565
Vote Count


Rsoultin: (1) Onegu
Superbia: (3) rsoultin, Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, fazers
Tumblewood: (4) gumshoe, rsoultin, rels, fazers, tumblewood

Not voting: Justanotherscummer, Justanothertownie, Palmar, GlowingBear, Superbia




Currently Tumblewood is set to be lynched
until deadline.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 16 2016 21:15 GMT
#566
On April 17 2016 06:12 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.


I'm fairly confident super is town based on my earlier posts and sl is voting for super atm so he doesnt really count / :

that leaves gj and one is not three.

I see you are bullshitting at 120 %.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:15 GMT
#567
jat is a tw approved townie
rels, jas, and gumshoe are not but are not scumreads either
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:16 GMT
#568
On April 17 2016 06:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:12 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.


I'm fairly confident super is town based on my earlier posts and sl is voting for super atm so he doesnt really count / :

that leaves gj and one is not three.

I see you are bullshitting at 120 %.


you fucking know it.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:17 GMT
#569
gumshoe that's not a defense
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 16 2016 21:17 GMT
#570
On April 17 2016 06:12 Tumblewood wrote:
damn i saw ows's post and i got all excited thinking you were townreading me but nah you just townread rels


I also tr you...
Why are you so obsessed with this?
Retired.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:18 GMT
#571
On April 17 2016 06:17 Tumblewood wrote:
gumshoe that's not a defense


cause it wasn't an attack / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 16 2016 21:18 GMT
#572
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:18 GMT
#573
how has half of town not voted yet
and no onegu that doesn't count as a vote
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:20 GMT
#574
"me to a degree"
there are only two ways to go with me:
either i am the scummiest scum scummer to ever scum scum and your name is rels, or
i am town who fucked up and you are a kind compassionate soul who is voting superbia
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:21 GMT
#575
jas vote pls
jat vote pls
palmar don't forget deadline like you did in devil
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:21 GMT
#576
On April 17 2016 06:20 Tumblewood wrote:
"me to a degree"
there are only two ways to go with me:
either i am the scummiest scum scummer to ever scum scum and your name is rels, or
i am town who fucked up and you are a kind compassionate soul who is voting superbia


Two times : D
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 16 2016 21:22 GMT
#577
Jesus I just looked at the Vc.
The fuck are you people doing?
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 21:23 GMT
#578
On April 17 2016 06:21 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:20 Tumblewood wrote:
"me to a degree"
there are only two ways to go with me:
either i am the scummiest scum scummer to ever scum scum and your name is rels, or
i am town who fucked up and you are a kind compassionate soul who is voting superbia


Two times : D

ty for reminding me
now go play mafia you scrub
good times for all
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 16 2016 21:23 GMT
#579
Kill the people that aren't showing up and aren't playing.
Tw lynch is bad.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:23 GMT
#580
Almost done w/ session. 3m.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto99
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9649
Happy365
crisheroes212
Sick192
dupreeh71
Pyrionflax67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast10
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1031
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 13m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.