• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7419 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:01 GMT
#3355
On May 02 2016 07:01 Tumblewood wrote:
GG Rels you out-efforted me

Anybody would p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:07 GMT
#3364
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:07 GMT
#3367
On May 02 2016 07:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:01 Rels wrote:
SL you got me. I got lucky Tumble didn't have time to play.
I played a super good game apart from D1 until your trap. I fell into it 100% and you should have lynched me.

And you started blatantly lying today too....

I lied all game though p: what are you talking about exactly ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:09 GMT
#3370
Let's not talk about a current game folks
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:12 GMT
#3373
SL did you really think Tumble was town at the very end ? Or was it just a "if you're town dude it's not my fault but I think you're scum" ? Cause him not talking all day but martyring so close to deadline shouldn't have changed anyone's read on him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:13 GMT
#3375
On May 02 2016 07:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:07 Rels wrote:
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.

I think you are wrong. I was seriously considering you are mafia for the crap you posted during the nolynch cycle and my earlier analysis heavily pointed towards it aswell.
It's the reason I really wanted to be nightkilled because I didn't eant to be in SLs spot.

Maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't have changed anything 'cause you would have 100% lynch TUmble given his last day. But you seem to have a hard time lynching a scum that is difficult to catch.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:22 GMT
#3387
On May 02 2016 07:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:13 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 07:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 07:07 Rels wrote:
GG hosts, clean and well hosted game. Opened the obs QT, there is a mention of "should have modkill Onegu"; I have no idea what you are tlaking about but I guess I'll see when I read it.
GG town, everybody played pretty well. Even Tumble up until the last days, where you deserved to be lynched 100% for this activity.
GG bronegu and supbarbro!

I made a mistake not shooting SL at some point. JAT would have never come as close to voting me as SL I think. SL was the reason I was so close to being lynched too even though I think I played a pretty good game until his trap - with huge blunders D1 though.

I think you are wrong. I was seriously considering you are mafia for the crap you posted during the nolynch cycle and my earlier analysis heavily pointed towards it aswell.
It's the reason I really wanted to be nightkilled because I didn't eant to be in SLs spot.

Maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't have changed anything 'cause you would have 100% lynch TUmble given his last day. But you seem to have a hard time lynching a scum that is difficult to catch.

I call bs on that.

That's what I felt like during the no lynch day.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 22:57 GMT
#3414
On May 02 2016 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
a lot of spam from people this game but I wont be warning anyone except onegu.

I really like hosting but am bad at asking my cohost for help. sorry for that late daypost.

I'm bad at mafia so I won't make any commentary on the game other than LOL@gumshoe's medic claim post

My god that's what I wanted to talk about
It will take forever but I will find that lost because it was so funny kt deserved to be talked about post game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-01 23:04:04
May 01 2016 23:03 GMT
#3415
During N3 in scum qt:

kill sl
We can still talk about it but it's the only target that is 100% not protected whoever the doc is. And if he's not doc, gumshoe is and we can kill him next night

Then:
On April 23 2016 08:52 gumshoe wrote:
Alright, I've given this some thought, Ima be blatant.

Whoever you are doctor, your not wifoming tonight, because you suck at it.

Night 1 palmer was a clear heal.

ether super was scum, and he was trying to set up a vig claim onto palmer with the scum shot (which is what happened) or he was town, and there was a good chance scum would let the mishot through, in which case you still heal him. If palmer lives through the night, you know super is rbd, which means palmer is scum. There was literally no reason not to go for it.

Palmer was such a blatant and obvious choice it is absolutely stunning you picked anyone else.

Night 2 the shot was clear as well.

Obi, sl, onegu, tumble, jas were all not getting shot, why? because ethier they were scum or they were patsies, and scum cant kill patsies because they need two mislynches AND ANYONE OF THEM MIGHT CLAIM. which is exactly what happened with obi

that leaves me/gum jat rels and rsoul, guess who was the least likely to get healed/townread from scums view out of that bunch? Also rsouls death threw renewed suspicion on tumble and she had a decent chance at being you doc, so that was a triple win.

Scum shots this game have been brain churningly straightforward, anyone else probally could have stopped them but it's not like we can give you advice so here we are at lylo and it is most certainly your fault. So tonight, your not gonna play, because evidently your bad at the dusk game, and your shit at the day one given how you let that jas lynch happen.

Your going to put your heal on me because I am the one who is going to win this for us.

I will unite this obtuse town and bring this scum team to their knees. I will light the flame, douse the nightmare, shutter the doom, repel the terror. I will do all this with your aid, or we will all perish together.

Trust me, I'm the loudest.

....................................

.......................................

..........................................

.........Shitty jat fact 1490231: Jat once brokered peace with the scum team by marrying off his irl daughter to Koshi, the godfather. Today their union is a happy one, this bothers jat for reasons he does not rightly comprehend...







My reaction:

kill gumshoe
Lol

Gumshoe, you played well even though I have no idea how your reasons for scumreading me made me scum, but that post was super obvious
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:07 GMT
#3417
On May 02 2016 08:05 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 05:13 gumshoe wrote:
On April 19 2016 05:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
Announcement

The doctor may not save themselves.

The doctor may save the same person multiple nights in a row.


pshhhhh I fucking know that : P


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25607110

GG all, Rels's super defensive talk kind of gave it away for me at the end.

My god
So obvious
So so so so obvious
We're very very dumb
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:07 GMT
#3418
Wow he really just said it like that
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:07 GMT
#3419
Can't believe it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:08 GMT
#3420
I replied to that too im pretty sure
So dumb
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:25 GMT
#3423
On May 02 2016 08:13 gumshoe wrote:
yeah, i made that post cause I figured I was dead anyways 100 percent because of that fucking slip (meant to pm)

figured it was worth a shot XD but yeah, was pretty obs,

rels, I scum read you mostly because I figured tumble was town from his day 1. You were mostly just process of elimination / :

Hahaha that is hilarious :D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:26 GMT
#3424
On May 02 2016 08:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 08:08 Rels wrote:
I replied to that too im pretty sure
So dumb

Yeah, that's why I thought he is the medic if SL isn't. How can you guys miss that? ^^


You're a bastard btw. I read the scum qt.
Your "putting suspicion on JAT" thing worked btw. (not in the game - but you convinced rayn/obs that you were really towny and I HAD to be mafia with it!).

Why am I a bastard ? And yeah I wanted to get you lynched in your own game but I pussied out when everybody hard townread you
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:28 GMT
#3426
On May 02 2016 08:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 08:26 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 08:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 08:08 Rels wrote:
I replied to that too im pretty sure
So dumb

Yeah, that's why I thought he is the medic if SL isn't. How can you guys miss that? ^^


You're a bastard btw. I read the scum qt.
Your "putting suspicion on JAT" thing worked btw. (not in the game - but you convinced rayn/obs that you were really towny and I HAD to be mafia with it!).

Why am I a bastard ? And yeah I wanted to get you lynched in your own game but I pussied out when everybody hard townread you

You just answered your own question.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:29 GMT
#3427
Lucky rayn wasn't playing right :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 08:24 GMT
#3437
Bro you got me even before that, when you did that trap where you voted Tumble I thought you really meant it and voted Tumble myself; then I lost myself in explanation and contradicted my story a few times, which is something I don't do as town and ironically was attacking Tumble for p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 08:26 GMT
#3438
But you have no regret to have. Tumble was the right lynch 100% here. He was kinda scummy all game and this last few days were 100% scum indicative. I disagree with ritoky "the guy is gonna be low activity no matter what, not a good metric to judge him", this wasn't "low activity", he literally did nothing this last day apart from posting BS in a few separate occasions, one of those occasion promlising work later he didn't do AND that was just after you said you would lynch me so it looked super opportunistic. Then he came 10 minutes before deadline and martyred. 100% scum right there, never not lynching.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 08:43 GMT
#3440
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

++
Not voting Superbia to survive when he scumread him was extremely weird
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1032
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 29m
Replay Cast
17h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.