• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9904 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:26 GMT
#3033
On April 28 2016 00:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 27 2016 17:51 Rels wrote:
Yeah SL' filter is good. There are weird things but it's SL, he's weird sometimes. The way he's involved in solving the game + rereading the game and commenting on it + roleswapping are all things he does as town. He has a hard time caring as scum, case in point: the other current game in which he was vig'd for being useless. Plus he was scumreading both Superbia and Onegu D1.
Let's finish this. The only drawback to this is that we lose to scum!JAT, but the chance of this happening if so small it doesn't matter.

I agree that SL is pretty towny. I also agree that tumble is the scummiest dude here. But a nolynch is clearly the best option here. We lose to scum you for example.
If you 2 lynch tumble today and he is town then the blame will 100 % be on the townie between you.

If I was scum I wouldn't have killed OWS who hard townread me. The only difference between lynching today or tomorrow if you die is more time. Tumble has had way more time than he deserved already. He was almost lynched every day apart from D2, but he repeatedly did nothing. The "I swear to do more tonight" followed by AFK is the last straw.
The only drawback to lynching today is losing to scum!you, and I don't think you are scum.


ya thats certainly your saving grace. altho theres always the possibility that you didnt think about it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:28 GMT
#3035
altho of course not posting 24 hours into lylo when your the obvious lynch is more scummy...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:29 GMT
#3037
On April 28 2016 00:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:25 sicklucker wrote:
Also rels hammering tumble before tumble votes no lynch is kind of scummy. Because thats the tie breaker if it goes 2-2.

You did the exact same thing by voting Tumble before he had the time to do anything. It only shows that I don't need more time weighting you vs Tumble - same as you.


tbh its a trap.. but if tumble literally does nothing oh well
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:30 GMT
#3039
Probably should have kept that closer to my vest but tumbles pissing me off
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:32 GMT
#3040
Like if you stayed on no lynch here. I would never vote you in final 3. because im giving you the opportunity as scum to win. altho voting tumble does not make you scum. but not voting tumble would have made you town so thats what I learned...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:36 GMT
#3042
well were literally doing nothing today. of course im going to try and get information out of you the only other person I could vote
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:37 GMT
#3044
and you more or less just gave me the hammer. why should I share my reads. now if tumble is a competent town or mafia he will have no choice but to push you after seeing you jump second on his wagon trying to hammer it.

GG
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:40 GMT
#3046
its ok to be mad rels. I Probably still wont lynch yiu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:43 GMT
#3049
tbh my original plan was to just switch me vote to no lynch 10 second before deadline and see if either you or jat tried to hammer. then i thought about it and this made more sense.

In all fairness but then I thought of this plan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:46 GMT
#3051
rels why were you reading the vote thread at eod tho? I was not joking when I thought that was weird
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:47 GMT
#3053
like it was a 4-1 vote. why did you feel a need to refresh the vote thread within a 1 minute span of when I posted that baby seal? did you and onegu have a plan to last minute switch if me or jat voted tumble?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:48 GMT
#3054
On April 28 2016 00:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:43 sicklucker wrote:
tbh my original plan was to just switch me vote to no lynch 10 second before deadline and see if either you or jat tried to hammer. then i thought about it and this made more sense.

In all fairness but then I thought of this plan

I planned on doing that too p: I guess it doesn't matter anymore then.


that sounds kind of made up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:49 GMT
#3055
I mean im not going to be a hypocrite it was a great plan. sounds unlikely you had a mind meld with me tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:52 GMT
#3058
well you could kind of say the same for jat and one of us is town for sure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:52 GMT
#3059
and tumble too
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 15:56 GMT
#3063
I made filter dives before the last vote that mattered. I filter dived when yesterday started (the day onegu died) I posted like 2 pages of quotes and comments then came to a conclusion that onegu was 100% mafia. Voted him and trolled for the rest of the day.

Here I havent filtered dived yet (i need to because I stopped early last time because I had already decidided on my vote for that day) But I still have between 32-90 hours is we sleep. So its not like im not going to do it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:00 GMT
#3065
On April 28 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
sicklucker now that you have no reason to hide them, state your reads with reasonning on Tumble and I pretty please.


Theres alot of logic that points to you as scum but you played a really clean game. and a double bus early d1 I believe? or was that super tumble then that would only be a single bus.

Tumble thinking im scum all of a sudden is pretty scummy too. But hes pretty new and i was doing weird things so its not a thing I would ride or die with. obv we need to see more from him and I need to reread his filter (in context not a filter dive aka reread the game before I feel comfortable with him either way)

Onegus vote on tumble day 3 makes me think they were setting up a bus to have tumble win in final 3 after bussing onegu yesterday.

Both this vote and your day 1 vote seem equally bad so its a hard spot from vote logic
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:01 GMT
#3066
On April 28 2016 00:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:56 sicklucker wrote:
I made filter dives before the last vote that mattered. I filter dived when yesterday started (the day onegu died) I posted like 2 pages of quotes and comments then came to a conclusion that onegu was 100% mafia. Voted him and trolled for the rest of the day.

Here I havent filtered dived yet (i need to because I stopped early last time because I had already decidided on my vote for that day) But I still have between 32-90 hours is we sleep. So its not like im not going to do it

Will you do it before the end of this current day ?


depends what tumble does. if he does nothing ill reread him and consider ending the game today. if were just gonna sleep and the game wont end for another 90 hours I think its better if I reread the game closer to the acual end of the game so its fresh in my mind
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:05 GMT
#3068
This is kind of how I played my last lylo too. pyp. I had no idea who the last scum was and I did a full reread in lylo to figure out who I was going to vote since I had the hammer. It didnt really work out but lets not talk about that. I know i murdered you right before lylo in that and your team was out so not sure if you followed it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2016 16:05 GMT
#3070
or maybe you were with super i dont remember
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 92
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4769
Bisu 1819
Soulkey 1461
EffOrt 856
Mini 609
Horang2 378
Larva 372
ZerO 334
actioN 243
ggaemo 208
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 131
Yoon 109
Mind 97
Shinee 83
Sharp 69
hero 67
Sea.KH 65
sorry 63
Barracks 56
Snow 53
Hyun 41
Bale 30
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 24
Terrorterran 19
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 42
League of Legends
Reynor66
Counter-Strike
fl0m2943
x6flipin845
Fnx 689
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1329
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN389
DeMusliM285
XBOCT232
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 74
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade732
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 43m
Patches Events
23h 43m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.