• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6159 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 13:46 GMT
#2959
On April 26 2016 22:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 12:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
ya ima pm him to concede and get banned for 3 games again. it will be so worth it

+ Show Spoiler +
i jokes but seriously this is the same spot i was in when i got banned I dont know why people dont give up when its over

you don't get this but I literally can't
like, as scum I probably still wouldn't (though I probably wouldn't no-lynch because at that point there's seriously nothing left), but there's no point in PMing me because I already know that everyone wants me to concede
On April 26 2016 07:19 sicklucker wrote:
idk its just stupid to think tumble could think he could lynch me considering my day one reads. I made sense with tumble but not with onegu. he has to push the rels would to have any hope

idk I could make a pretty solid case based on your behavior at this deadline, and on whatever flaws I was pointing out earlier when I filter-dove everyone. I'd just OPPORTUNISTICALLY leave out whatever you did on D1.
On April 26 2016 07:18 sicklucker wrote:
you mean rels and tumble will have to fight it out right?

nah man if rels is gonna fight so are you

probably just going to spend all my time publicly wallowing in pity and putting up stupid statistics about my lynches. I bet you every time someone's called me opportunistic they've been scum.
+ Show Spoiler [opportunistic statistic] +

in (completed) games I've played in, players have called other players "opportunistic" ___ times.
in XX: used 1 time by town on town
in Storm: used 4 times by scum on town, 2 times by scum on scum, 1 time by town on scum, 4 times by town on town (one of those was by Rels! and one was on me!)
in Noir: 3 times by town on town (one of those was by Rels on me! and one other was on me!)
in Melee: 1 time by town on town, 1 time by scum on town, 1 time by town on scum
in Devil: 3 times by town on town, 2 times by scum on scum, 2 times by scum on town, 2 times by town on scum
in XIX: 2 times by scum on scum (both of those were on me!), 2 times by town on town
making for a total of 14 times by town on town, 7 times by scum on town, 6 times by scum on scum, and only 4 times by town on scum
foolish rels called me opportunistic to prove me scum, but if anything it does the opposite and confirms me as town! ahahahahahaha!

I have such a vendetta against that word

btw that post took me an hour


well if your town "making a case on me" the one you town read out of all of us and is the more obvious town is going to throw the game

He seems to be switching his mislynch target from me to you
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 14:34 GMT
#2969
lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 14:35 GMT
#2970
How did you obtain the stats of "how many times a certain word was used in 5 games" in only 1 hour ? I'm curious
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 14:41 GMT
#2973
On April 26 2016 23:38 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 23:35 Rels wrote:
How did you obtain the stats of "how many times a certain word was used in 5 games" in only 1 hour ? I'm curious

Search bar, gives you all the posts with that word

Thanks
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 18:18 GMT
#2981
On April 27 2016 01:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 18:46 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Superbia filter dive:

People said this is partner indicative:
On April 16 2016 21:26 Superbia wrote:
Onegu prob town based on one sample.

It's not. Not at all. Mafialikes to townread lynchbait early day1. They generally do not like to townread buddies who look like shit.

Would super do this to a buddy?

I remembered this post so I'm quoting it to point out that it was bad.

First of all the question at the end belongs to the quote below and second of all, no. It wasn't bad. Just because Onegu was mafia dies not mean you are right.

Admit it - you're bad
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 21:49 GMT
#2986
On April 27 2016 06:34 sicklucker wrote:
so any theorys on who dies. I think I always want to sleep tomorrow anyway. Jat or no jat

I don't have any, waiting to see who dies
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:00 GMT
#2990
That makes sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:04 GMT
#2992
Sure we can do that. Getting one more kill before lynching.
##Vote no-lynch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:07 GMT
#2994
On April 27 2016 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
tbh that nk points to tumble. I think me or rels would do the math and just jat

I agree on general. It's weird that you include yourself on the suspect list though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:38 GMT
#3000
On April 27 2016 07:33 sicklucker wrote:
acualy rels never kills obi I think? obi was never voting rels in 100 years. rels would have killed fucking jat almost all hetime. im cool to vote tumble today acualy

This is 100% true. No-lynching is always the better play here though, there is no drawback to doing it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:44 GMT
#3004
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

I won't make that decision in the tired state I'm in p: see you tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:46 GMT
#3005
On April 27 2016 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

Yeah, because you needed that to figure out my alignment, huh? Seriously.

No he's talking to me 'cause I said "no drawback to no-lynch". The drawback to lynching today is less time + we lose to scum!you but given that you are pushing for a no-lynch you are very, very unlikely to be scum based on that alone, let alone the rest.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 08:32 GMT
#3024
This gets the award for the most pointless discussion
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 08:33 GMT
#3025
On April 26 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm seriously sick of playing mafia and actually reading people right now but I swear tonight I'll be kinda useful

And what happened to this ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 08:34 GMT
#3026
Yeah Tumble saw there was a no-lynch today and didn't bother doing what he sweared he would do.
Fuck that, I'm never voting SL over him anyway.
##Tumblewood
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 08:51 GMT
#3027
Yeah SL' filter is good. There are weird things but it's SL, he's weird sometimes. The way he's involved in solving the game + rereading the game and commenting on it + roleswapping are all things he does as town. He has a hard time caring as scum, case in point: the other current game in which he was vig'd for being useless. Plus he was scumreading both Superbia and Onegu D1.
Let's finish this. The only drawback to this is that we lose to scum!JAT, but the chance of this happening if so small it doesn't matter.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 15:24 GMT
#3031
On April 28 2016 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 17:51 Rels wrote:
Yeah SL' filter is good. There are weird things but it's SL, he's weird sometimes. The way he's involved in solving the game + rereading the game and commenting on it + roleswapping are all things he does as town. He has a hard time caring as scum, case in point: the other current game in which he was vig'd for being useless. Plus he was scumreading both Superbia and Onegu D1.
Let's finish this. The only drawback to this is that we lose to scum!JAT, but the chance of this happening if so small it doesn't matter.

I agree that SL is pretty towny. I also agree that tumble is the scummiest dude here. But a nolynch is clearly the best option here. We lose to scum you for example.
If you 2 lynch tumble today and he is town then the blame will 100 % be on the townie between you.

If I was scum I wouldn't have killed OWS who hard townread me. The only difference between lynching today or tomorrow if you die is more time. Tumble has had way more time than he deserved already. He was almost lynched every day apart from D2, but he repeatedly did nothing. The "I swear to do more tonight" followed by AFK is the last straw.
The only drawback to lynching today is losing to scum!you, and I don't think you are scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 15:27 GMT
#3034
I'm OK with no-lynch TBF since it's the mechanical right play. But not if tomorrow is an auto-lynch. I won't move unless Tumble shows there is even a slight possibility that SL is scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 15:29 GMT
#3036
On April 28 2016 00:25 sicklucker wrote:
Also rels hammering tumble before tumble votes no lynch is kind of scummy. Because thats the tie breaker if it goes 2-2.

You did the exact same thing by voting Tumble before he had the time to do anything. It only shows that I don't need more time weighting you vs Tumble - same as you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 27 2016 15:30 GMT
#3038
On April 28 2016 00:26 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 00:24 Rels wrote:
On April 28 2016 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 27 2016 17:51 Rels wrote:
Yeah SL' filter is good. There are weird things but it's SL, he's weird sometimes. The way he's involved in solving the game + rereading the game and commenting on it + roleswapping are all things he does as town. He has a hard time caring as scum, case in point: the other current game in which he was vig'd for being useless. Plus he was scumreading both Superbia and Onegu D1.
Let's finish this. The only drawback to this is that we lose to scum!JAT, but the chance of this happening if so small it doesn't matter.

I agree that SL is pretty towny. I also agree that tumble is the scummiest dude here. But a nolynch is clearly the best option here. We lose to scum you for example.
If you 2 lynch tumble today and he is town then the blame will 100 % be on the townie between you.

If I was scum I wouldn't have killed OWS who hard townread me. The only difference between lynching today or tomorrow if you die is more time. Tumble has had way more time than he deserved already. He was almost lynched every day apart from D2, but he repeatedly did nothing. The "I swear to do more tonight" followed by AFK is the last straw.
The only drawback to lynching today is losing to scum!you, and I don't think you are scum.


ya thats certainly your saving grace. altho theres always the possibility that you didnt think about it

Yeah I'm known for not carefully thinking about what I do as scum right ? p:
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 517
ProTech143
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1456
Trap 25
Bale 15
Dota 2
420jenkins544
Counter-Strike
fl0m4186
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1724
B2W.Neo471
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21236
Other Games
• Shiphtur1001
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 12m
Patches Events
19h 12m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.