• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:53
CEST 12:53
KST 19:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 19:22 GMT
#465
On April 17 2016 04:19 Rels wrote:
gumshoe 90% of your big post on tumble is narrative that doesn't prove anything. The last bit is good though. If Tumble is scum, it is because he focused all his energy on rsoultin and almost none on anyone else, after Palmar started to push her.


It doesnt matter anymore cause he fucked up the post / : but the post was basically

1: if tumble is scum- then onegu and me are probally both town as it does him no good to link our deaths to one another if one of us is his ally.

2: his linking the deaths didnt really do town favours.

but yeah that all hinges on me bieng a town read of his at his time of making that post, so whateves.

I guess the rest still counts but yeah, I feel sads right now T_T
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 19:25 GMT
#466
I guess I'll stay on tumble for now as I still think hes more likely to flip red then rsoul, I also am fine with lynching palmer, but I dont have any solid suspicions outside of those 2.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 19:28 GMT
#467
On April 17 2016 04:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 03:02 Superbia wrote:
Now: Palmar:

Town palmar would've taken a grip on the game already. Tbf the game is going pretty much nowhere this close to EoD (imo). It's very undirected. Town palmar takes control and leads a direction. The push on rso is not.

In fact, Palmar's push on rso indicates a plan. And from all my games with palmar, he always has some sort of planned d1 as scum. He makes up some sort of plan or method to determine who is scum or something similar. This push on rso seems the exact same way (though I do not know what it says about rso's alignment). Pre-planned.

His read on me adds on to the lack of town direction he's taken this game. As town you are usually aligned to the people who have similar reads. That's why it is not weird for me to half-flip on rso. The fact that Palmar groups us together cements this un-townie, overfocused mindset.

I encourage everyone to check out Palmar's scum games and look at his play d1 (specifically the ones I was in as well, I believe it was russia or titanic or something). It's pre-planned and lazy.

Now look at his town games. It starts off super lazy but he always picks up very quickly. Especially when the town has no leader (i.e. as we have now). He is nowhere this game. This some prepackaged bullshit plan.

##Vote: Palmar

What do you make of the fact that Palmar was lynched D1 as town recently for playing like that ?


if hes scum, then he probally thinks he can get away with this kind of play exactly because of his last game, as people will be less likely to kill him / :

The point is, outside his meta hes playing anti town and within his meta he could easily be town or scum as this kind of play is not at all hard to enact.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 19:46 GMT
#472
On April 17 2016 04:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:28 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:13 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 03:02 Superbia wrote:
Now: Palmar:

Town palmar would've taken a grip on the game already. Tbf the game is going pretty much nowhere this close to EoD (imo). It's very undirected. Town palmar takes control and leads a direction. The push on rso is not.

In fact, Palmar's push on rso indicates a plan. And from all my games with palmar, he always has some sort of planned d1 as scum. He makes up some sort of plan or method to determine who is scum or something similar. This push on rso seems the exact same way (though I do not know what it says about rso's alignment). Pre-planned.

His read on me adds on to the lack of town direction he's taken this game. As town you are usually aligned to the people who have similar reads. That's why it is not weird for me to half-flip on rso. The fact that Palmar groups us together cements this un-townie, overfocused mindset.

I encourage everyone to check out Palmar's scum games and look at his play d1 (specifically the ones I was in as well, I believe it was russia or titanic or something). It's pre-planned and lazy.

Now look at his town games. It starts off super lazy but he always picks up very quickly. Especially when the town has no leader (i.e. as we have now). He is nowhere this game. This some prepackaged bullshit plan.

##Vote: Palmar

What do you make of the fact that Palmar was lynched D1 as town recently for playing like that ?


if hes scum, then he probally thinks he can get away with this kind of play exactly because of his last game, as people will be less likely to kill him / :

The point is, outside his meta hes playing anti town and within his meta he could easily be town or scum as this kind of play is not at all hard to enact.


Agree. So he is a coinflip.


I suppose / : I just expect more out of him than someone like Onegu, you know?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 20:09 GMT
#493
On April 17 2016 04:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:50 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:45 Rels wrote:
What changed with Superbia ?


well it's not really a townread tbh more of a i'm not sure what to make of his push on palmar read. i can see him believing what he's saying about palmar, even though i've seen palmar do this before as town (toad, wave in noir, etc) so know he's not necessarily right


actually what that should say is his case is wrong but his read could be right

OK. I get what you mean, it was the only post that looked townie. But he should know Palmar can do that, and even if not it was repeated several times in thread that it is NAI, so it's hard to believe he missed the info.


It might just be a case of there not being a better case / :

we have 3 shitters (onegu, fazzer, sicklicker,) who are basically all coinflips

3 reasonably townie townies(im fairly confident that you and jat are town, judging by your dialogue with one another early on, I also have a good feel about jas based off him attacking tumble early and he seems to pretty involved by this games standards.)

3 players who are kinda meh (gb, rsoul(the whole circumstance of her train is painfully weak) obi(bit less certain bout him then I was of him early as his stuff is pretty shallow right now)

this leaves 3 potential agreed scum prospects, palmer (notable for the gap between his reputation and his actual contribution) tumble (shoddy for the late entry, the fazzer thing, his mild rsoul push and his wierd jas hand toss) and super.

Super obviusly cant attack himself and he probs hasnt noticed tumble which leaves palmer.

So if his case and reasoning is weak, it might just be a result of the game being slow as opposed to him bieng scum trying to come up with contrivances.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 20:09 GMT
#494
On April 17 2016 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:03 Onegu wrote:
Im kinda around but out of my head on pain meds so dont expect to much

Don't worry. Noone was expecting much.


oww
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 20:19 GMT
#502
On April 17 2016 04:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:28 Superbia wrote:
Want to call gumshoe mafia but 1st post tryhard is at most NAI for him.

I don't understand your thinking there, 1st post is scummy and NAI at the same time ?


this post is fine, as me and superbia just played a game where he attacked me for a try hard post first thing. I was town of course.

So this game starts and superbia sees my post, his first instinct is it's scummy, but then remembers the game we just played.

Hence -scummy, but nai.

So this post rels that caught your attention first, actually just shows him taking my meta in mind after you know, killing me that one time(super built the gun that slam held in his hand). Which is frankly something I applaud XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 20:32 GMT
#514
On April 17 2016 05:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:19 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:00 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 21:28 Superbia wrote:
Want to call gumshoe mafia but 1st post tryhard is at most NAI for him.

I don't understand your thinking there, 1st post is scummy and NAI at the same time ?


this post is fine, as me and superbia just played a game where he attacked me for a try hard post first thing. I was town of course.

So this game starts and superbia sees my post, his first instinct is it's scummy, but then remembers the game we just played.

Hence -scummy, but nai.

So this post rels that caught your attention first, actually just shows him taking my meta in mind after you know, killing me that one time(super built the gun that slam held in his hand). Which is frankly something I applaud XD

That might have been the case, but I would have prefered for Superbia to tell me that himself. You gave him the perfect answer if he's scum.


I'm... Not a very subtle player...

Still, I feel good enough about his alignment to offset the guilt of giving him an out / :

I'll stop defending him though, he said he'd be back in time so hopefully that'll be the case.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 20:35 GMT
#517
On April 17 2016 05:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:09 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:52 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:50 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:45 Rels wrote:
What changed with Superbia ?


well it's not really a townread tbh more of a i'm not sure what to make of his push on palmar read. i can see him believing what he's saying about palmar, even though i've seen palmar do this before as town (toad, wave in noir, etc) so know he's not necessarily right


actually what that should say is his case is wrong but his read could be right

OK. I get what you mean, it was the only post that looked townie. But he should know Palmar can do that, and even if not it was repeated several times in thread that it is NAI, so it's hard to believe he missed the info.


It might just be a case of there not being a better case / :

we have 3 shitters (onegu, fazzer, sicklicker,) who are basically all coinflips

3 reasonably townie townies(im fairly confident that you and jat are town, judging by your dialogue with one another early on, I also have a good feel about jas based off him attacking tumble early and he seems to pretty involved by this games standards.)

3 players who are kinda meh (gb, rsoul(the whole circumstance of her train is painfully weak) obi(bit less certain bout him then I was of him early as his stuff is pretty shallow right now)

this leaves 3 potential agreed scum prospects, palmer (notable for the gap between his reputation and his actual contribution) tumble (shoddy for the late entry, the fazzer thing, his mild rsoul push and his wierd jas hand toss) and super.

Super obviusly cant attack himself and he probs hasnt noticed tumble which leaves palmer.

So if his case and reasoning is weak, it might just be a result of the game being slow as opposed to him bieng scum trying to come up with contrivances.


You're shallow.


YOU TAKE THAT BACK MOTHERFUCKER. I AM A GODAMM OCEAN.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 20:50 GMT
#538
On April 17 2016 05:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:32 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:25 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:19 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:00 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 21:28 Superbia wrote:
Want to call gumshoe mafia but 1st post tryhard is at most NAI for him.

I don't understand your thinking there, 1st post is scummy and NAI at the same time ?


this post is fine, as me and superbia just played a game where he attacked me for a try hard post first thing. I was town of course.

So this game starts and superbia sees my post, his first instinct is it's scummy, but then remembers the game we just played.

Hence -scummy, but nai.

So this post rels that caught your attention first, actually just shows him taking my meta in mind after you know, killing me that one time(super built the gun that slam held in his hand). Which is frankly something I applaud XD

That might have been the case, but I would have prefered for Superbia to tell me that himself. You gave him the perfect answer if he's scum.


I'm... Not a very subtle player...

Still, I feel good enough about his alignment to offset the guilt of giving him an out / :

I'll stop defending him though, he said he'd be back in time so hopefully that'll be the case.

TBF this in particular was not very strong. Why do you townread him though ?


1: The post you found scummy initially I found townie as I said / :

2: The way he switched back and forth on Rsoul onto palmer seemed counterintuitive for scum. Like jumping off a hill to go climb a mountain.

Whats more, he didn't even do this because you pressured him, his Palmer switch occured 1 hour before you attacked him. So what prompted him to go after Palmer if hes scum? I think he honestly just read up on the thread and switched reads / :

I also forgive his shitty spree of posts because I figured at the time he was posting them as he caught up.

we actually see alot of read jumping within the span of two hours.
Rels maybe not.

Rels may be okay-ish.



Maybe GB too.

Actually GB is meh too. So maybe rso is okay.


so I can kind of forgive this shitty posts as a kind of live tweet scenario / : which is something I hate doing personally as scum because it exposes me too all sorts of suspicion.

Also you kinda did this too / :

Jumping on the easy wagon too. Superbia might be scum


you posted this as you were catching up, after super had already switched to a hard wagon / : palmers. So yeah, it's a mistake you can and did make as well, one I think scum would avoid

super be town.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:04 GMT
#552
On April 17 2016 05:50 Tumblewood wrote:
fazers why did you switch
gumshoe do you ever ask yourself "is this read completely overwrought and stupid?" because you should every once in a while


Your late (it does matter, it's easier to slip in after the initial barrage in maf, or at least feels easier) akward poorly throughout if not outright malevolent first post hasnt started looking any less bads to me.

As well Your nudging of rsoul onto fazers and your weak but persistant case against her come off quite red.

Then theres the fuck up that rsoul found (which makes for two major slipups this game including the one in your very first post) and your current squirming which is not all convincing / :

Assuming palmer really is a coin flip I sincerely think you are the best lynch atm.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:12 GMT
#564
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.


I'm fairly confident super is town based on my earlier posts and sl is voting for super atm so he doesnt really count / :

that leaves gj and one is not three.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:16 GMT
#568
On April 17 2016 06:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:12 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:04 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.

I don't understand the tumblewood line. What he is doing is what I expect from scum getting caught. If you were scum and were proven to have lied, what would be your reaction to that ? Because martyring and being like "I messed up go ahead and kill me" is the usual one. Actually it happened in the last game I played (TT).

tru truuuuuuuuu
but 4 srs rels i'm martyring here play along
i expect no less than to be lynched today so please let me have my one hour of productive town time
and let's be honest whatever i did in this last hour is "what you'd expect from scum"

protip: once a game when i get the critical four votes on me, i get super mega spidey senses. make sure to use those to your advantage.

Sure talk about what you want. I always try to read the filter of people that are dead, so I will read what you have to say if you flip town.

You should read it right now. We have at least 3 people in super, SL and GB who are scummy and do not give the slightest fuck about this lynch.
If you really want to go on and kill tumble for his fuckup then at least hear him out now.


I'm fairly confident super is town based on my earlier posts and sl is voting for super atm so he doesnt really count / :

that leaves gj and one is not three.

I see you are bullshitting at 120 %.


you fucking know it.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:18 GMT
#571
On April 17 2016 06:17 Tumblewood wrote:
gumshoe that's not a defense


cause it wasn't an attack / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:21 GMT
#576
On April 17 2016 06:20 Tumblewood wrote:
"me to a degree"
there are only two ways to go with me:
either i am the scummiest scum scummer to ever scum scum and your name is rels, or
i am town who fucked up and you are a kind compassionate soul who is voting superbia


Two times : D
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:27 GMT
#589
On April 17 2016 06:23 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:21 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:20 Tumblewood wrote:
"me to a degree"
there are only two ways to go with me:
either i am the scummiest scum scummer to ever scum scum and your name is rels, or
i am town who fucked up and you are a kind compassionate soul who is voting superbia


Two times : D

ty for reminding me
now go play mafia you scrub


im feeling a bit of hostility ) :

also I've made my case multiple times as to why I think super is more likely to be town and your more likely to be scum. They arent going to change 40 min before the dead line.

I'll answer questions of course and interject should the need arise but otherwise I'm just here to keep yah company : D
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:32 GMT
#601
On April 17 2016 06:29 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:27 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:23 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:21 gumshoe wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:20 Tumblewood wrote:
"me to a degree"
there are only two ways to go with me:
either i am the scummiest scum scummer to ever scum scum and your name is rels, or
i am town who fucked up and you are a kind compassionate soul who is voting superbia


Two times : D

ty for reminding me
now go play mafia you scrub


im feeling a bit of hostility ) :

also I've made my case multiple times as to why I think super is more likely to be town and your more likely to be scum. They arent going to change 40 min before the dead line.

I'll answer questions of course and interject should the need arise but otherwise I'm just here to keep yah company : D

if you're answering questions of course then why haven't you answered the questions directed to you of course
"oh but what questions"
i get the desire to not wade through all my spam but i note you dodging at least two questions, one from me and one from rels


I resent that, I've answered all of rel's questions : D
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:40 GMT
#618
On April 17 2016 06:37 Superbia wrote:
I find it kind of hilarious and disgusting at the same time that my case on Palmar has been reduced to "NAI" by pretty much everyone. It's actually very telling of either his alignment, or the meta-game atm. I'm leaning towards the first.

My case is more than NAI, but no one is actually bothering to check. The most offensive thing is that people are calling it "NAI" and find that enough of a reason to defend him.


the problem is Palmer is a shitter who doesnt actually play mafia anymore when he doesnt feel like it / : no case you can make will change that. Hence coin flip with the assumption that if hes left alive, hell do better later maybe. Do I agree with all that? Meh, but I can see where it's coming T_T
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:43 GMT
#624
On April 17 2016 06:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:39 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

uh... how do you know that it won't just make you the hero and superbia flips mafia?


I interpreted it as simple defeatism.


Could also be he knows super's gonna flip green and he doesnt wanna have to play through 72 hours of locked lynch / : but I too saw it as mere bitchery.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 16 2016 21:52 GMT
#658
Judging by how the lynch is going and the people on the super wagon "palmer Obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, fazers 'tumble'"

I think we can at the very least assume that super isnt scum, as if this was a superred tumblegreen vote, he would not be leading atm which such a colourful crowd.

which means this is ethier green green and it doesnt matter who we kill, or tumble is scum, so tumble is the right call if we want to actually have a shot at hitting red / :


gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo71
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
7m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 7m
Replay Cast
12h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.