• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6277 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:37 GMT
#2777
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
[quote]

So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:40 GMT
#2781
On April 26 2016 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.

Who knows? If SL thinks that other people may have to.
Just let it go. You cannot clear yourself with this.

SL why did you think that ?
And ofc I won't let it go p: it's one of my towniest game 'cause I had a lot of time to play apart from last weekend compared to a lot of recent game, yet I feel like I'm on the verge of being lynched anytime. It's super frustrating.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:41 GMT
#2783
On April 26 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet

OK. Why did you just say "I'm OK voting Rels over Tumble" ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:45 GMT
#2784
This feels like Star Wars when I was the most obvious town ever and JAT & rayn still scumread me in the obs QT while I was nailing the scumteam. Well, while NM was nailing the scumteam and I was 2/3.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:48 GMT
#2786
On April 26 2016 05:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet

OK. Why did you just say "I'm OK voting Rels over Tumble" ?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:48 GMT
#2787
And I'm pretty sure OWS said he was still undfecided so he's probably gonna be around before deadline
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:52 GMT
#2790
On April 26 2016 05:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:45 Rels wrote:
This feels like Star Wars when I was the most obvious town ever and JAT & rayn still scumread me in the obs QT while I was nailing the scumteam. Well, while NM was nailing the scumteam and I was 2/3.

What has this to do with anything here?
I am not even scumreading you. I am just not ruling you out because that would be really dumb to do.

That's how I feel.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:54 GMT
#2791
SLLLLLLL please answer me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:07 GMT
#2799
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:09 GMT
#2805
On April 26 2016 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol

Click on "page 139" or your filter and see for yourself p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:14 GMT
#2812
On April 26 2016 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:09 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol

Click on "page 139" or your filter and see for yourself p:


your not good at reading are you? reread it a few times

So my question is, why would you vote me ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:15 GMT
#2816
lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:20 GMT
#2827
On April 26 2016 06:16 sicklucker wrote:
Like rels you had the scummiest vote of all time so im allowed ot be paranoid. but you not looking to jump on tumble here makes me think your pretty lock town now. Because you have to be with onegu but your not really trying to get the lynch off of him

That would be a great case if that wasn't the only point in it and if I didn't have a reason to vote Tumble p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:25 GMT
#2837
On April 26 2016 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:21 sicklucker wrote:
you know what fuck it lets win the game today. you guys are so fucking paranoid im scum here that you might even vote me over tumble . ##vote tumble I just want this game to end I dont want 3 more days of this shit

This doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. The only way the game ends today is if town loses. Is that what you want?

This makes sense from his POV where the only decision he has to make is Tumble vs me.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:26 GMT
#2841
On April 26 2016 06:25 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:06 sicklucker wrote:
Jat going for the win here makes no sense since he wins in final 3 anyway. SO ill make it easy for you and put your suspicions at ez. I will lynch tumble for you if you really want to. Just dont blame me if we lose to rels =[

hey jat i'll throw the game, but only if you want

????

that's what I see in sl's words
he was like, "nah tumble is town" and then decided he'd sheep someone and vote his townread in lylo

I can feel the frustration here ^^ you're not even dying bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:31 GMT
#2849
On April 26 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
sign ill just stick with onegu you will probably wifmo yourself into thinking im making some sort of play here. This is a really really easy game..

So, this game is really really easy and it is....? Onegu+Rels? Then why were you willing to switch to tumble just now.


waaaaaaat

Onegu + Tumble
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:35 GMT
#2855
On April 26 2016 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, whatever. I will just blame whoever of you 2 is town if that is not the case. And rsoultin if you 2 are mafia.

Problem solved.

I tried that. It doesn't really work. You still feel great if you win and bad if you lose.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:38 GMT
#2858
On April 26 2016 06:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:35 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, whatever. I will just blame whoever of you 2 is town if that is not the case. And rsoultin if you 2 are mafia.

Problem solved.

I tried that. It doesn't really work. You still feel great if you win and bad if you lose.

shhhhhh

hahaha p:
really though the game is that simple. Onegu / Tumble are scum. You can find out because they are fucking scummy. They tried to put distance between themselves because they are fucking scummy. The end.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:42 GMT
#2865
On April 26 2016 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:39 sicklucker wrote:
and if rels is mafia im going to blame you for focusing on me the confirmed town who killed mafia over the guy who voted to save mafia

I did not focus on you at all. I read all relevant filters today and gave my opinion on them and possbile interactions/votecounts etc. You know the stuff every townie should do in LYLO and noone besides me did.

STFU I did that too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:45 GMT
#2869
On April 26 2016 06:42 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:38 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:35 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, whatever. I will just blame whoever of you 2 is town if that is not the case. And rsoultin if you 2 are mafia.

Problem solved.

I tried that. It doesn't really work. You still feel great if you win and bad if you lose.

shhhhhh

hahaha p:
really though the game is that simple. Onegu / Tumble are scum. You can find out because they are fucking scummy. They tried to put distance between themselves because they are fucking scummy. The end.

anything onegu does today is laced in wifom
you shouldn't read into whether he's trying to distance / not distance because he knows he's dying anyway
my defense against my own scumminess is my own scrubbiness

Can't see it explaining that:
On April 25 2016 21:16 Rels wrote:
Tumble is scum because when pressured to explain something, he invented a reason that was proven to be bullshit. He scumread Superbia for being AFK but attacked rsoul because she scumreads Superbia for the same reason. He scumread Superbia but didn't vote him EOD1 to save his life, he voted GB instead who he was null on. Superbia only fakeclaimed when it was clear GB was the second wagon, he didn't when Tumble was the second wagon. He was OK lynching rsoul D1 after Palmar and JAT both seem to be OK with it. He scumreads me but he doesn't have any reason to scumread me apart from "he only pushes my lynch when it's useful for scum to do it", when I have pushed him over Shape who was town so it doesn't make sense.

Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1106
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 17m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.