• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8650 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:52 GMT
#2342
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:55 GMT
#2345
On April 25 2016 03:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I even parsed SL's whole filter and still don't understand why he thinks Rels is scum.
Seems like his last scumgame tbh.


? he voted to save super day one. go reread the vote count you will get it. Among the people that day one vote favored scum super before he claimed. super just droped it at the most optrtunistic time and never changed. When rels voted tumble It was 2 votes for super 2 for tumble. Pretty suspicious dont you think?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:55 GMT
#2346
On April 25 2016 05:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
That's fine actually - leaves me to pursue my onegu/SL team.


srsly?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 20:57 GMT
#2348
I called fazers my top town read before he flipped. I didnt just make that up jat.

What I said was my top 3 towns all voted super day one so hes obviously mafia. The three people who voted super day one were me fazzers and rstoulin. So yes I called him my top town before and after his flip so its not "bullshit"
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:00 GMT
#2351
Also I find new players incredibly easy to read. This is my first time playing with gumdrop I always knew he was town even when he was saying the dumbest shit. Its the same with fazzers. I have seen his type of play many times buy first time players (where hes like whats the point of day 1? and not looking for scum) Thats a very common thing for new players with little or no mafia experience to do. VERY COMMON and thats how I was reading him town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:02 GMT
#2354
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating


its the same thing? Like whats the most important thing when your trying to find someone guilty? motive
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:03 GMT
#2357
tumble is never going to be someone people find really townie especially day one. Hes literally lynch bait so thats a terrible argument. Its like you wanted to distance from super without putting him in danger. standard stuff
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:04 GMT
#2358
On April 25 2016 06:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Gumshoe has been playing mafia on this site for longer than any of us.


so? to me he was a new player same thing. im talking about reading new players to me.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:05 GMT
#2360
On April 25 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Sl you asked me yesterday about tumble vote. I replied to you. Did you not see it or did you ignore it ?


i saw it. it was ok but it was so late I dont really respect it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:07 GMT
#2362
On April 25 2016 05:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there

Read my fucking filter before repeating again and again I did nothing past d1


what did you do? it took you 72 hours to answer my question and you were not caught up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:07 GMT
#2364
On April 25 2016 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:04 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Gumshoe has been playing mafia on this site for longer than any of us.


so? to me he was a new player same thing. im talking about reading new players to me.

Oh yeah?
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 16:03 sicklucker wrote:
Im not that sold on tumble as I have ignored him for alot of the game as I pretty much always do to new players because I find it easier to focus on players I have played more with.

How does this make any sense then?


I have played with tumble alot... he posts too much and didnt really interest me so I never really tried to figure him out
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:08 GMT
#2365
On April 25 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:03 sicklucker wrote:
tumble is never going to be someone people find really townie especially day one. Hes literally lynch bait so thats a terrible argument. Its like you wanted to distance from super without putting him in danger. standard stuff

It is not since my vote was motivated by a certain event happening. Youre saying my vote was motivated by the particular votecount being 2-2. I'm saying my vote was motivated by the proof that tumble lied about something he said. Why are you dismissing that ?


because scum dont tell the truth? is this a serious qeustion? you cant take peoples words for face value in mafia... rofl
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:10 GMT
#2368
On April 25 2016 06:09 justanothertownie wrote:
He was a main lynch target on BOTH days we actually had a contested lynch and you weren't really interested in figuring him out?


i mostly took gumdrops logic that he was town. I planned to read his filter now but you guys are yelling at me right now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:12 GMT
#2370
Rels what im talking about is not that. im talking about when I first called you mafia becuase of your vote you didnt ever mention it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:13 GMT
#2372
On April 25 2016 06:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:09 justanothertownie wrote:
He was a main lynch target on BOTH days we actually had a contested lynch and you weren't really interested in figuring him out?


i mostly took gumdrops logic that he was town. I planned to read his filter now but you guys are yelling at me right now

Don't let me stop you from doing work. Regardless of your alignment right now you are making yourself scummier with every post you make anyways.


im confirmed town whats that matter?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:13 GMT
#2373
Like i will throw this game if you guys keep calling me scum and I wont even really feel bad about it. We need to talk about onegu and rels right now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2375
like maybe tumble but thats it. Were not lynching confirmed or 99% towns today
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2377
shut up rels your the scum here. your the one whos answering qeustions this shits not gonna fly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:15 GMT
#2379
let me explain how this is saposed to play out. The guy who voted and killed mafia on day one with 5 other confirmed towns and 0 other people (aka no bus) is going to ask qeustions to the people who voted to save that said mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:16 GMT
#2381
Well thats what you guys should have already been doing im going to go read
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1578
Shuttle 640
Dewaltoss 99
Trap 26
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m4093
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4328
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1985
FrodaN863
B2W.Neo446
XaKoH 363
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC79
RotterdaM77
QueenE70
Mew2King30
PPMD27
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2549
Other Games
• Shiphtur1303
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV315
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 57m
Patches Events
19h 57m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.