• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8711 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:36 GMT
#2231
On April 24 2016 03:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:55 sicklucker wrote:
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


but if he failed he would know your scum from meta?

No? Because it has nothing to do with my meta at all.
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:56 sicklucker wrote:
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


ya im sure it was really hard to fool palmar for the 15 minutes he played the game. god syndrome much?

Palmar read the thread and played the game. Even if he wasn't the only way your god syndrome comment was appropriate is if I am mafia because I explicitly said that I would NOT be able to fool him like this.

But it should not surprise me that you are unable to read/comprehend posts.


im saying you think palmars a god
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:43 GMT
#2233
On April 24 2016 03:21 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 03:13 sicklucker wrote:
ok we can stop fighting about who is more confirmed town now. but you of all people can understand my nit picking when all game you put doubt on me afking voting the mafia power role when he was in danger when everyone who voted him at any point in the game flipped town (aka no bus). In the very very unlikely chance were in final 3 trying to lynch each other we can get back at it.

Onegu if your scum you need to stop pushing this pathetic gumdrop world so the games challenging and fun



Dude posting more as scum is one of the easier metas to break and he is only making shit up. Like I am not the only one to see this Shape saw it right before he died. Obi is starting to see it.


even if I read his filter and decided he was scum torm its very unlikely we would have the votes. The other three have been pretty against it so im not even going bother giving him a second look probably
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:48 GMT
#2235
how so. Theres a decent chance I dont live 3 hours. why should I be looking two days ahead?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:53 GMT
#2237
Yes but you have a partner and no one but onegu wants to kill you. Even if I was pretty sure you were scum in this scenerio I would still go after your partner first. And I barely think your scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:55 GMT
#2239
raptor game in 5 minutes then I pass out =]. Tormorow im going to visit my sister but after that sure!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:56 GMT
#2240
but rly is scum not gonna kill the claimed medic for the third night inarow? ROFL come on im so dead
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 19:00 GMT
#2242
Final words?. im seeing alot of towns so I see no reason why onegu is not an easy lynch tormorow and flipping scum but what do i know
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 20:24 GMT
#2256
ya but hes so town it hurts your not onegu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 21:47 GMT
#2271
On April 24 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Like SL and Rels both attacked me in the most moronic way possible for not ruling out that super could be real and I explained multiple times that scum was in full bus mode since day1.
And you just realize that now? And you have the nerve to yell at me all day?
Ok, gumshoe. Ok.


zero scum voted super. ZERO SCUM. sick bus man WOW
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 21:52 GMT
#2275
ill say who im saving at 5:59 incase scum sees through the wifmo and I die and get a save
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 21:53 GMT
#2277
acualy that makes no sense because theres not 2kp ok
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 21:56 GMT
#2279
dont even worry about it. been playing way too many mish mashes with multiple scum kp
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:06 GMT
#2289
idk I did it last time I was a medic it was hillarious. im not really surprised im alive tho if thats what you mean. Damn I was really hoping one of onegu or rels was the medic but nope there just mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:08 GMT
#2291
On April 24 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.

Yeah, and so obvious that noone would ever believe it. Do you believe him as mafia when he starts pushing this thought more and more during the night? So dumb.
Unfortunetely gumshoe softed too when the question about the medic was clarified by the host.


i didnt even bring it up at night except at the five minute mark?. I think you did once for me. I mean it was obvious I was not the medic today but that play has worked on day two before. I just tried to convince scum that I was trying some refuse psychology to keep me in the medic possible pool and its something I have actually done as scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:09 GMT
#2292
On April 24 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
idk I did it last time I was a medic it was hillarious. im not really surprised im alive tho if thats what you mean. Damn I was really hoping one of onegu or rels was the medic but nope there just mafia

I was hoping that too. The best case would have been: youdie in the night and aren't the medic + gumshoe is not the medic because he was the only really sure townie.
This is more or less the worst case-


im sure the best scenario would have been a save.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:10 GMT
#2293
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.


well im glad i tricked someone... onegu the scum was even mocking me at deadline :D
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:12 GMT
#2294
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:24 GMT
#2298
i ment to say as an acual power role..... like of course im not scum dont even start
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 22:33 GMT
#2300
Ya thats pretty much the combined plan of me gumdrop tumbleweed and maybe jat. Its rels/onegu tbh. Or at least thats the highest win percentage in my mind
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 16:56 GMT
#2324
On April 25 2016 01:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I will concede that I've been writing tumble off because he sounded like lynchbait every single time he talked - I've been in that position so many times that it's like "hey, he's just like me!" but the rso kill probably points to tumble more than anything else aside from him not voting super to save himself.


rsou was just a medic target. she kind of looked like the medic even I thought she was
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1578
Shuttle 640
Dewaltoss 99
Trap 26
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m4093
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4328
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1985
FrodaN863
B2W.Neo446
XaKoH 363
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC79
RotterdaM77
QueenE70
Mew2King30
PPMD27
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2549
Other Games
• Shiphtur1303
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV315
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.