• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7887 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 178 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 17:40 GMT
#2641
On April 26 2016 02:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
If there's a reason to avoid lynching him, I don't really see it.
I tried to look back and see if there's something I could read into (not saving the RB) but there really isn't. There's just nothing there that I can make sense of aside from some reads that aren't good.



Tumbles day one is scummy. His vote is so bad, you want to call mine bad fine I wasnt around to follow up on my promise to sheep Palmar, his was much worse again he voted GB over his scum read Sub the RB.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 17:41 GMT
#2642
My son has a Dr appointment in a half hour. So I am heading now soon, I will be phone posting, should be back before deadline.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 17:41 GMT
#2643
On April 26 2016 02:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 02:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
If there's a reason to avoid lynching him, I don't really see it.
I tried to look back and see if there's something I could read into (not saving the RB) but there really isn't. There's just nothing there that I can make sense of aside from some reads that aren't good.

I know. But the more time passes the more I want to kill tumble for not giving a single fuck about being in LYLO.


Yep.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 17:44 GMT
#2644
On April 26 2016 02:41 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 02:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 02:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
If there's a reason to avoid lynching him, I don't really see it.
I tried to look back and see if there's something I could read into (not saving the RB) but there really isn't. There's just nothing there that I can make sense of aside from some reads that aren't good.

I know. But the more time passes the more I want to kill tumble for not giving a single fuck about being in LYLO.


Yep.



He wants you to lynch me and win the game. He is just letting the mislynch train roll
Try TL Mafia!!!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 17:57 GMT
#2645
On April 26 2016 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Superbia filter dive:

People said this is partner indicative:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:26 Superbia wrote:
Onegu prob town based on one sample.

It's not. Not at all. Mafialikes to townread lynchbait early day1. They generally do not like to townread buddies who look like shit.

Would super do this to a buddy?

Maybe. This townread really comes from nowhere, and there is no scum motivation to townread someone like Onegu especially when he didn't do anything.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 17:58 GMT
#2646
God, tumbles filter is so much more work than SL or Onegus. And there is so much shit in it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 17:59 GMT
#2647
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.

Well either his partner is dying or a mislynch is happening. In the first case he does not have the towncred to change the lynch, in the other he doesn't need to do anything.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 18:00 GMT
#2648
On April 26 2016 02:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.

Well either his partner is dying or a mislynch is happening. In the first case he does not have the towncred to change the lynch, in the other he doesn't need to do anything.

Thank you for this very helpful and deep analysis.


If tumble is mafia he is probably with SL btw.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:02 GMT
#2649
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:02 GMT
#2650
On April 26 2016 03:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 02:59 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.

Well either his partner is dying or a mislynch is happening. In the first case he does not have the towncred to change the lynch, in the other he doesn't need to do anything.

Thank you for this very helpful and deep analysis.


If tumble is mafia he is probably with SL btw.

I have a hard time seeing SL as scum over Onegu.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:03 GMT
#2651
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:05 GMT
#2652
On April 26 2016 03:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.

This is so BS
I hate when people SR me for being "opportunistic" because that's a stupid reason
I'm actually posting between classes and you don't understand my schedule
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:06 GMT
#2653
On April 26 2016 03:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 02:59 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.

Well either his partner is dying or a mislynch is happening. In the first case he does not have the towncred to change the lynch, in the other he doesn't need to do anything.

Thank you for this very helpful and deep analysis.


If tumble is mafia he is probably with SL btw.

Why am I with SL? Because he's defending me?
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:07 GMT
#2654
On April 26 2016 03:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.

This is so BS
I hate when people SR me for being "opportunistic" because that's a stupid reason
I'm actually posting between classes and you don't understand my schedule

There is nothing BS here, these are facts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 18:09 GMT
#2655
Onegu I am waiting for your cases btw.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:09 GMT
#2656
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:10 GMT
#2657
On April 26 2016 03:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.

This is so BS
I hate when people SR me for being "opportunistic" because that's a stupid reason
I'm actually posting between classes and you don't understand my schedule

There is nothing BS here, these are facts.

The facts are right, the conclusions are wrong.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:11 GMT
#2658
On April 26 2016 03:09 Rels wrote:
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.

There are two reasonable possibilities, one as town and one as scum, therefore it was scummy?
good times for all
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 25 2016 18:12 GMT
#2659
On April 26 2016 03:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Onegu I am waiting for your cases btw.



Yeah that gumshoe one kinda fell through. I will be phone posting for a bit.

My case on Tumble is he voted a person he never posted about over his scum read when the votes were 3-3-4. Yes I am saying 3-3-4 because he is scum and him and Sub voted GB then. Like he even blames JAT for voting GB then votes GB himself when Sub wagon starts to pick up.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:12 GMT
#2660
On April 26 2016 03:11 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:09 Rels wrote:
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.

There are two reasonable possibilities, one as town and one as scum, therefore it was scummy?

"bad timing" is not a reasonnable possility, it's a coincidence. I admit it's not a hard proof but it's a small scum indicator because there is a scum motivation to do it while as town it would just be a coincidence.
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
fl0m4999
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Grubby1505
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Beastyqt660
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3352
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 18m
INu's Battles
17h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 18m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.