• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8333 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:16 GMT
#2147
the problem with bussing right now for the two mafia alive is that the doctor still has not claimed so there will be a confirmed town So bussing could back them into a corner so a tumble/onegu world is impossible
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:19 GMT
#2148
or less likely
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:21 GMT
#2149
I think rels onegu is most likely world.. many are possible shitty spot tbh. medic needs to be a hero!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 13:37 GMT
#2151
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 15:15 GMT
#2155
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 15:16 GMT
#2156
he could have gave some little excuse like he did way earlier. he knows how much I respect votes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 15:22 GMT
#2157
The thing is people who voted to save super before he claimed are the most scummiest. Because claiming day 1 as scum is basicly giving up and going for a shitty trade. After that not much matters but rels voting to save super before that is big
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:27 GMT
#2193
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


how did I know you were gonna rage about that post rofl
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:28 GMT
#2196
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


bullshit. I knew I was not going to be around for the flip and I voted the person who I thought was most likely scum. I was right. I mean I was pretty confident I just played scum with him...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:30 GMT
#2199
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


at least I had a horse in the race and didnt ask 2 or 3 people who to vote
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:34 GMT
#2202
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:35 GMT
#2203
Rels same qeustion for jat
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:36 GMT
#2204
On April 24 2016 01:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:30 sicklucker wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


at least I had a horse in the race and didnt ask 2 or 3 people who to vote

So? Does that make you more on point?

Yeah, didn't think so.


no it just makes me more town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:40 GMT
#2209
On April 24 2016 01:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Different question - how come you are never here for deadline when you often were in storm mafia?


im an insomniac and I work and sleep weird hours. If im not sleeping ill be at a vote most of the time. But if im sleeping im sleeping I dont get much of it. I been sleeping in the afternoons This week when I can. I missed at least one vote in storm probably day 1.

I have historicaly been pretty random with what votes I show up for and its not alignment related at all. I was pretty set on both my votes this game anyway and was never changing so I had no reason to go out of my way to be here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:42 GMT
#2210
On April 24 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?

I have no idea. Until now I just prayed I wouldn't have to deal with this. And I still do.

If he is mafia this will be really hard to win.


ya thats not townie. When your in lylo in a final five I expect people to have some clue of who someones partners can be before you lynch someone
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 17:11 GMT
#2216
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 17:55 GMT
#2219
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


but if he failed he would know your scum from meta?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 17:56 GMT
#2220
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


ya im sure it was really hard to fool palmar for the 15 minutes he played the game. god syndrome much?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:13 GMT
#2224
ok we can stop fighting about who is more confirmed town now. but you of all people can understand my nit picking when all game you put doubt on me afking voting the mafia power role when he was in danger when everyone who voted him at any point in the game flipped town (aka no bus). In the very very unlikely chance were in final 3 trying to lynch each other we can get back at it.

Onegu if your scum you need to stop pushing this pathetic gumdrop world so the games challenging and fun
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 18:14 GMT
#2225
On April 24 2016 02:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:56 sicklucker wrote:
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


ya im sure it was really hard to fool palmar for the 15 minutes he played the game. god syndrome much?



Its JAT... why are you surprised about this...


I mean... Even if palmars the greatest mafai player in the 9 universes he wont figure out jats alignment when he glazed over the thread and didnt play..
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 49
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 139
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 597
420jenkins422
Counter-Strike
fl0m4098
Fnx 678
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3654
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2066
summit1g1450
FrodaN962
B2W.Neo413
Livibee194
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE77
ToD71
RotterdaM58
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason18
PPMD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3016
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur1369
• imaqtpie744
• WagamamaTV338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 54m
Patches Events
20h 54m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.