• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8333 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:09 GMT
#1848
no its shape ... change now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:17 GMT
#1850
Like rels how can you see shape has had 4 votes all day clearly been here but not caring. Then go hey na ill just vote tumble.

Right now its like
99% shape
40-50% tumble

Why would you vote tumble so risky
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:20 GMT
#1851
On April 22 2016 23:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 23:09 sicklucker wrote:
no its shape ... change now

No Tumble is scummier than Shape.


Shape has given up man... I knopw you havent been in this game but we made are intentions clear of lynching shape TWO REAL LIFE DAYS AGO. Like hes clearly given up. I dont know how else to say it without gonig into a grey area but I saw 4 other people do it today and not get in trouble so. HES POSTING IN ANOTHER GAME

Thats not even the reason tho hes just scum that given up how can you not see that. pay attention young one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:22 GMT
#1853
There might be logic that tumble cant be with shape that I want to look into if im not nked. so can we relook tumble tomorrow plz? anyway no way towns lets this obv of a scum go right..? hum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:23 GMT
#1857
its risky because your wrong I dont even feel like were reading the same. Ill give you that tumble has a very good chance to be scum but shape has an almost guaranteed chance.

Even me and jat can somehow agree on that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:24 GMT
#1858
Like I have been in two games many times before. And I am always more invested in my first game always. im not answering that rels I already feel like I should be mod killed
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:25 GMT
#1859
that and I havent read the other game yet lolz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:28 GMT
#1861
Well whatever I sapose I dont care that much. afking for this vote
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:29 GMT
#1862
altho aparently jas did post 24 hours ago. they were so bad I didnt even notice
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:32 GMT
#1863
On April 22 2016 01:25 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright I am here now,

OWS, my normal way of scum hunting is being nick picky in general. It is how I see and process the game. I really can't do much if you had a prob. with why I had sus. on you. I've had them since roughly the middle of the 1st 24 hours of yesterday, and have been asking you why.

Also, Why would I kill Rsoul if I am scum. Ik this is WIFOM, but littirlay she was one of the few who were Town reading me at the time of her death. Also, I am a bus driver, I bus people and have shown that I know how to mutipleit the Vote count to make me look greatly town based off of vote logic (read the mafia qt from Storm, where I voted Rsoul D1, predicting that 3 people would vote for the counter wagon.) I would have come in, voted Super (since the claim, that I would actually know that happen, since he prob. would of told me in the suppose qt) and make up something like "I Had to do this in devil, yet, I was against claiming till I had to, and did not do it last min. That is why I voted super." or something like that.

I will finish catching up, And reread everything. The claim has changed my view, and this is the time that I do best at (being lynched) in terms of looking and catching scum.


this is what I was talking about. ITs very believable he did this to tumble with his wasted vote at the end of day 1. Which is why I want to lynch him first
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:36 GMT
#1867
ya i mean pretty much everything he says makes him scum. am I to cop paste his filter?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 14:38 GMT
#1869
whatever out for realzies. if hes town I hope he dies too because I hate people who leave shit to the last minute. he had 40 hours notice I was voting him today he could have done things
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 00:48 GMT
#2072
On April 23 2016 03:44 Tumblewood wrote:
Hola compadres, I apologize for my absence.
It seems like the plan is to lynch Shape and then me. Fortunately we have a mislynch, but that means bringing Onegu to LyLo (bar a doc save) and if Rels is scum-- still not ruled out-- we lose.
So I advise that you don't lynch me and instead go for Onegu or Rels. I'd recommend ignoring everything Shape says today because his words are laced with wine.


not really someone expecting to see a town flip
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 01:02 GMT
#2073
yawn he deserved it honestly. Everyone has different timezones and scedules. Play before 8 or less hours in the day when we have threatened to lynch you for over 48 hours. I could not even post for the last 8 hours and I gave ample warning
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 06:49 GMT
#2141
On April 23 2016 08:52 gumshoe wrote:
Alright, I've given this some thought, Ima be blatant.

Whoever you are doctor, your not wifoming tonight, because you suck at it.

Night 1 palmer was a clear heal.

ether super was scum, and he was trying to set up a vig claim onto palmer with the scum shot (which is what happened) or he was town, and there was a good chance scum would let the mishot through, in which case you still heal him. If palmer lives through the night, you know super is rbd, which means palmer is scum. There was literally no reason not to go for it.

Palmer was such a blatant and obvious choice it is absolutely stunning you picked anyone else.

Night 2 the shot was clear as well.

Obi, sl, onegu, tumble, jas were all not getting shot, why? because ethier they were scum or they were patsies, and scum cant kill patsies because they need two mislynches AND ANYONE OF THEM MIGHT CLAIM. which is exactly what happened with obi

that leaves me/gum jat rels and rsoul, guess who was the least likely to get healed/townread from scums view out of that bunch? Also rsouls death threw renewed suspicion on tumble and she had a decent chance at being you doc, so that was a triple win.

Scum shots this game have been brain churningly straightforward, anyone else probally could have stopped them but it's not like we can give you advice so here we are at lylo and it is most certainly your fault. So tonight, your not gonna play, because evidently your bad at the dusk game, and your shit at the day one given how you let that jas lynch happen.

Your going to put your heal on me because I am the one who is going to win this for us.

I will unite this obtuse town and bring this scum team to their knees. I will light the flame, douse the nightmare, shutter the doom, repel the terror. I will do all this with your aid, or we will all perish together.

Trust me, I'm the loudest.

....................................

.......................................

..........................................

.........Shitty jat fact 1490231: Jat once brokered peace with the scum team by marrying off his irl daughter to Koshi, the godfather. Today their union is a happy one, this bothers jat for reasons he does not rightly comprehend...








palmar was not a clear heal... maybe a smart heal since mafia knew theres a doctor in the game you should not go for obvious townreads
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:03 GMT
#2142
tumbleweeds kind of pocketing me. That means 2 of rels/jat/onegu are scum. Which I kind of thought already anyway but I didnt wanna bring up at night. But I think the risk of me getting nked and them winning with an easy tumble lynch is far too great a risk.

Rels is posting really good like in that two faction mafia game and everyone thinks hes town but not me. He skips alot of really important parts like everything I bring up about him. Voted to save superbia straight up for a player thats been proven good at faking town sometimes you need to take votes at a more face value. His activity is also shit which makes some sense if he has two easy lynch baits served up for him.

Thats the second time jat wanted to "sheep" a vote I dont think thats very jat like. Maybe im wrong does not seem like a townie thing to do.

Onegu is pushing gumdrop and hard defending jat... which makes there combo somewhat likely. i dont see how anyone can really think gumdrop is mafia but if anyone can push him as a town it might be onegu.

Im not that sold on tumble as I have ignored him for alot of the game as I pretty much always do to new players because I find it easier to focus on players I have played more with. But I dont think hes an auto lynch tomorrow by anymeans and i think people are giving jat and rels easy townreads all game and one is like 90% mafia. The chance the scum team is straight up onegu tumble is pretty slim.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:06 GMT
#2143
Jat not saying im near lock town is pretty suspect. Feel like hes trying to keep his options open. Rels also completely ignoring me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:07 GMT
#2144
On April 23 2016 11:53 Tumblewood wrote:
is this what a ten page filter feels like? are you also looking at my filter with similar dread because you don't want to read 200 posts? anyhoo, current status is

me gumshoe ows = 100% town

sl = 80% town

rels = 60% town

onegu = 20% town

i guess that leaves 40% of a townie for jat but that's not enough because he looks at least equal to rels if not townier, maybe they could take some towniness from sl and be split 55/55

btw don't read page 105 or most of 104 unless you want in on my ramblings which are spread out among 40 posts


this is acualy what a town should think. you might have bought my vote tomorrow tumble. SO rip me tonight lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:13 GMT
#2145
Lynching onegu tormorow makes sense for me if im on team tumble. He makes sense with both jat and rels. unfortunately a rels/jat team also makes sense but sort of out of place. But I dont think ill ever get the votes to win against that world since you guys seem pretty set on onegu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 07:15 GMT
#2146
On April 23 2016 13:40 gumshoe wrote:
alright im going to make this simple for town

jat is town based off his early interactions with super which read as honest confrontation.

sl is town, now that I've thrown away the bullshit I dont see sl bussing the rb so early and staying on him through the whole lynch. Seems totally unnecessary.

if you think tumble is scum, who with then? Cant be rels, rels went out of his way to untr tumble.

Which means only onegu can be scum with tumble. So an onegu lynch is just as good as a tumble lynch, but better as it's guranteed cause onegu has no allegiance clashes with anyone, he can be scum with whoever which makes him more likely to flip scum in the first place.

That and onegu is scum, cause yeah, he is.




ya anyone trying to lynch tumble tormrow has to bring a case with who hes partner with. I dont really see him with anyone the way hes posting right now. because if hes mafia hes probably with one of rels/jat and hes kind of half throwing them under the bus. but then again if hes mafia he just has to live one day..
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 49
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 139
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 597
420jenkins422
Counter-Strike
fl0m4098
Fnx 678
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3654
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2066
summit1g1450
FrodaN962
B2W.Neo413
Livibee194
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE77
ToD71
RotterdaM58
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason18
PPMD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3016
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur1369
• imaqtpie744
• WagamamaTV338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 54m
Patches Events
20h 54m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.