• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 18:43 GMT
#2330
Sl you asked me about tumble vote yesterday, I replied to you and yoy apparently dropped it, no reaction to what I've said ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 20:41 GMT
#2339
On April 25 2016 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 04:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm paranoid of Jat again.

It would be much easier for you if you just accepted the obvious fact that I am town and worked from there. Let's face it - if I am mafia you aren't winning the game anyways and noone else is even putting in anay effort at all.
Not to mention my interactions with super.
Not to mention how every single nightkill had me as their top townread.

If you want to you can waste your time tinfoiling about but if you want to win this game you shouldn't.

I really, really hope you are not mafia cause this is kinda true. Winning will be very hard if you are
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 20:53 GMT
#2343
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 20:54 GMT
#2344
On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there

Read my fucking filter before repeating again and again I did nothing past d1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:00 GMT
#2350
Sl you asked me yesterday about tumble vote. I replied to you. Did you not see it or did you ignore it ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:01 GMT
#2353
On April 25 2016 05:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating

This doesn't convince me. Tumble arguably WAS pretty townie in the end. But you still did not vote superbia. Sure, if you are town you did vote to kill tumble and not to save superbia but we can't analyze you assuming you are town from the start.

Tumble made up a reason to explain something he said previously. You could arguee maybe that a townie could do it, but no way can you say that it is townie
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:03 GMT
#2356
On April 25 2016 05:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 03:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I even parsed SL's whole filter and still don't understand why he thinks Rels is scum.
Seems like his last scumgame tbh.


? he voted to save super day one. go reread the vote count you will get it. Among the people that day one vote favored scum super before he claimed. super just droped it at the most optrtunistic time and never changed. When rels voted tumble It was 2 votes for super 2 for tumble. Pretty suspicious dont you think?

When I voted tumble that was at the exact moment he admitted he couldn't explain with proof why he talked about a post that didn't exist. The vote count has nothing to do with it. It's in the thread
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:04 GMT
#2359
On April 25 2016 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:01 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
The sl posts on me are not good find since I didn't vote to save superbia, I voted to lynch tumble. Once again, tumble and superbia were my two scumreads d1. Tumble was around before eod1. If he had been super townie, I would have been forced to vote my partner or find a shitty reason not to do that. If I was partner with superbia, I basically forced myself into a situation where if tumble is town and hadn't make a huge mistake eod1, I was in a bad situation. I would never do that in the first place.
Apart from that I agree sl is townie, but because he's playing his town meta which I know he has a hard time replicating

This doesn't convince me. Tumble arguably WAS pretty townie in the end. But you still did not vote superbia. Sure, if you are town you did vote to kill tumble and not to save superbia but we can't analyze you assuming you are town from the start.

Tumble made up a reason to explain something he said previously. You could arguee maybe that a townie could do it, but no way can you say that it is townie

That happened like mid day. I am talking about his posting eod.

Well sl is arguing about the timing of 2-2 for my vote so it is important. And I think it was way later than mid day since i m sleeping at mid day and I don't think I voted during the first 24 hours
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:07 GMT
#2363
On April 25 2016 06:03 sicklucker wrote:
tumble is never going to be someone people find really townie especially day one. Hes literally lynch bait so thats a terrible argument. Its like you wanted to distance from super without putting him in danger. standard stuff

It is not since my vote was motivated by a certain event happening. Youre saying my vote was motivated by the particular votecount being 2-2. I'm saying my vote was motivated by the proof that tumble lied about something he said. Why are you dismissing that ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:10 GMT
#2367
On April 25 2016 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Sl you asked me yesterday about tumble vote. I replied to you. Did you not see it or did you ignore it ?


i saw it. it was ok but it was so late I dont really respect it

It was 15 min later
On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:12 GMT
#2371
On April 25 2016 06:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 05:54 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


vote analyst and doing nothing after day 1. his day one looked town but he looked town in pyp too and I wasstill right when I lynched him there

Read my fucking filter before repeating again and again I did nothing past d1


what did you do? it took you 72 hours to answer my question and you were not caught up

I don't know what question you're talking about. If it was this weekend I was not available since Friday evening. Even now I'm on my phone on a train.
I did a lot more than you, especially d3 where I reread part of d1 and a lot of filters to push the game forward
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:14 GMT
#2374
On April 25 2016 06:12 sicklucker wrote:
Rels what im talking about is not that. im talking about when I first called you mafia becuase of your vote you didnt ever mention it

Bro you were answering MY question :p
So I will repeat it: you tried to tell me tumble and superbia s behaviour made them unlikely partners, I replied to that, what do you think of that reply ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:17 GMT
#2382
On April 25 2016 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
shut up rels your the scum here. your the one whos answering qeustions this shits not gonna fly

You can go fuck yourself until you have answered me. Your non committal stance towards tumble is pretty suspicious
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:20 GMT
#2387
Like you asked me a question:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:21 GMT
#2389
On April 25 2016 06:17 sicklucker wrote:
like jat this is why rels is not town. Hes asking me dumb qeustions making me look bad and not the fucking people up for lynch

Given you're not even reading what I say to you when I'm responding to you 15 minutes after you ask something, that describes you more than me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:23 GMT
#2392
On April 25 2016 06:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:17 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
shut up rels your the scum here. your the one whos answering qeustions this shits not gonna fly

You can go fuck yourself until you have answered me. Your non committal stance towards tumble is pretty suspicious


scum killed by sicklucker 1. scum killed by rels -1. ? why do you have the balls to question me as if im a suspect here

Because I want to solve and win this game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:24 GMT
#2394
On April 25 2016 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:20 Rels wrote:
Like you asked me a question:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or bewhaer suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?


I planned to go read it so im ignoring it.. happy?

So now that you've read it (see my filter, the next post after the one quoted here for the "GB was the second wagon" thing), what do you think about tit ? Do you still think "superbia claiming with tumble as second wagon" is still true ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:27 GMT
#2396
This is the post in question
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:28 GMT
#2399
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


This is pretty true. Onegu has been pretty shit and is an easy mislynch if he is not scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 21:31 GMT
#2402
On April 25 2016 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:20 Rels wrote:
Like you asked me a question:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or bewhaer suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?


I planned to go read it so im ignoring it.. happy?

So now that you've read it (see my filter, the next post after the one quoted here for the "GB was the second wagon" thing), what do you think about tit ? Do you still think "superbia claiming with tumble as second wagon" is still true ?


im not trusting you over a confirmed town man... So no im not talking about it right now. but even if tumble was a close third wagon its still a pretty bad thing for super to do

Motherfucker I do not want you to say "gumshoe is right" or "Rels is right", I want you to read eod1, or at least my post, on it and gumshoe s, and tell what you think. I don't understand why you think you are picking sides here. Stop deferring your opinion to others and say your own
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM611
SteadfastSC274
TKL 228
Rex135
CosmosSc2 43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 611
SteadfastSC 274
TKL 228
Rex 135
ProTech66
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 22
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1397
Counter-Strike
fl0m2367
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King167
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko359
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko774
crisheroes417
B2W.Neo289
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor195
Livibee181
Pyrionflax175
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh132
ceh9115
Trikslyr79
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH230
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1557
• TFBlade490
• Noizen92
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 34m
The PondCast
19h 34m
INu's Battles
20h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.