• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7018 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 06:02 GMT
#1729
On April 21 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat


yes theres no other scum unless its onegu. thats why im saying its jat or rels people
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 13:10 GMT
#1731
oh and if shape claims medic I would just risk it and kill him anyway
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 21:46 GMT
#1801
hi! even the mods think jas is dead scum


On April 22 2016 05:00 ritoky wrote:
Day 3 Vote Count


Justanotherscummer: (4) obiwanshinobi, sicklucker, tumblewood, sicklucker, justanothertownie
Rels: (0) sicklucker
Onegu: (1) gumshoe

Not voting: (2) Onegu, Rels




Currently Justanotherscummer is set to be lynched
until deadline.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 21:53 GMT
#1802
On April 22 2016 03:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 02:20 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Eh, I've have problems with Onegu since D2.

Syspoiois: A lot of what I know of him is missing. He is not pushing anyone, and when he is scum reading people, he wasn't interacting in a way I would think.

I look at him again.

I love how shape wants to look at something but only posts in his other game. Do you even care about this one at all?


you dont talk about other games ;o gumdrop you either. onegu rage threads or whatever. if you see em you see em but its not really allowed to talk about em
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 21:55 GMT
#1803
On April 22 2016 00:16 Rels wrote:
So OWS is vig. ^^
If you are vig and your name is not OWS you need to claim today. If you don't you're a moron.


a lil late?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 21:56 GMT
#1804
On April 22 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
The way I see things without rereading myself:

I can ignore Onegu for today if you guys really think he would only do that as town. I disagree but I might be a little biased here.

I will not lynch gumshoe.

The only thing that keeps me from scumreading tumble is the thing gumshoe brought up about how stupid it would be if superbia fakeclaimed and tumble got lynched and his general obstinance. But I need to check if this really applies since if I am not mistaken tumble could have been more or less save already when superbia claimed.

SL is pushing really bad/wrong things this game. But he seems to be very invested when he is here. Not sure about him.

I don't have any particular strong reason to scumread rels. But he is good at mafia. I would not lynch him today probably if only because it's far too much effort to try.

Shape has been scummy to me all game. The only reason I had for thinking he could be town is the mod question thing which could have easily been asked in the scum qt. So far I would lynch him.


first to push super. second to push jas. ya hes about to flip scum ok. your barely my second or third target your over reaction here is scummy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 21:57 GMT
#1805
Like you cant get mad when your not in my poe list when you hesitated to vote both obvious mafia. your not allowed to be
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 22:00 GMT
#1806
On April 22 2016 01:40 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 01:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 22 2016 01:25 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright I am here now,

OWS, my normal way of scum hunting is being nick picky in general. It is how I see and process the game. I really can't do much if you had a prob. with why I had sus. on you. I've had them since roughly the middle of the 1st 24 hours of yesterday, and have been asking you why.

Also, Why would I kill Rsoul if I am scum. Ik this is WIFOM, but littirlay she was one of the few who were Town reading me at the time of her death. Also, I am a bus driver, I bus people and have shown that I know how to mutipleit the Vote count to make me look greatly town based off of vote logic (read the mafia qt from Storm, where I voted Rsoul D1, predicting that 3 people would vote for the counter wagon.) I would have come in, voted Super (since the claim, that I would actually know that happen, since he prob. would of told me in the suppose qt) and make up something like "I Had to do this in devil, yet, I was against claiming till I had to, and did not do it last min. That is why I voted super." or something like that.

I will finish catching up, And reread everything. The claim has changed my view, and this is the time that I do best at (being lynched) in terms of looking and catching scum.

I will present you a very easy scenario were all this makes sense.

Suppose you are mafia with tumble.

Rsoul wants to lynch tumble with fire. She also said she could see you being mafia with him. Killing rsoul makes a lot of sense: check.

You didn't care about what happened eod1 at all and vote tumble for some very very weak reason. You don't want to bus the rb and he has claimed a role so it wouldn't even look good to do so. Shape bussing to look good: check.

Fuck no, I would of voted for super who would of not posed a big chance of getting lynched after the claim. Therefore it is a safe lynch that buys me cred later on than tumble vote due to the reason of voting him (meta).

Fair point with Rsoul, forgot about that lol.

Anyways from a skim point of View so far,

SL is doing that "Look I am town, no really, look I am town. ACCEPT ME AS DAMM TOWN" shit again that he was doing in Storm with the vet claim.

Tumble seems clueless, which makes me like him now a bit. Ironic if he flips scum this game.


acualy I just said I cant be mafia that game and i was telling the truth...

Like if he flips mafia (he will) I cant be scum here.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 22:14 GMT
#1810
oh i thought the flip was now lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 22:32 GMT
#1811
On April 22 2016 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 07:00 sicklucker wrote:
On April 22 2016 01:40 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 22 2016 01:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 22 2016 01:25 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright I am here now,

OWS, my normal way of scum hunting is being nick picky in general. It is how I see and process the game. I really can't do much if you had a prob. with why I had sus. on you. I've had them since roughly the middle of the 1st 24 hours of yesterday, and have been asking you why.

Also, Why would I kill Rsoul if I am scum. Ik this is WIFOM, but littirlay she was one of the few who were Town reading me at the time of her death. Also, I am a bus driver, I bus people and have shown that I know how to mutipleit the Vote count to make me look greatly town based off of vote logic (read the mafia qt from Storm, where I voted Rsoul D1, predicting that 3 people would vote for the counter wagon.) I would have come in, voted Super (since the claim, that I would actually know that happen, since he prob. would of told me in the suppose qt) and make up something like "I Had to do this in devil, yet, I was against claiming till I had to, and did not do it last min. That is why I voted super." or something like that.

I will finish catching up, And reread everything. The claim has changed my view, and this is the time that I do best at (being lynched) in terms of looking and catching scum.

I will present you a very easy scenario were all this makes sense.

Suppose you are mafia with tumble.

Rsoul wants to lynch tumble with fire. She also said she could see you being mafia with him. Killing rsoul makes a lot of sense: check.

You didn't care about what happened eod1 at all and vote tumble for some very very weak reason. You don't want to bus the rb and he has claimed a role so it wouldn't even look good to do so. Shape bussing to look good: check.

Fuck no, I would of voted for super who would of not posed a big chance of getting lynched after the claim. Therefore it is a safe lynch that buys me cred later on than tumble vote due to the reason of voting him (meta).

Fair point with Rsoul, forgot about that lol.

Anyways from a skim point of View so far,

SL is doing that "Look I am town, no really, look I am town. ACCEPT ME AS DAMM TOWN" shit again that he was doing in Storm with the vet claim.

Tumble seems clueless, which makes me like him now a bit. Ironic if he flips scum this game.


acualy I just said I cant be mafia that game and i was telling the truth...

Like if he flips mafia (he will) I cant be scum here.

And why would that be again?


Ive explained if your not listening poo you. BUT HERE I GO.

6 PEOPLE VOTED SUPER 5 FLIPPED TOWN.

This means at least 1 mafia voted to save super the roleblocker. So what are the chances the 6th person to vote super. the very person who pushed him the earliest and hardest is not town here. Plz your not this bad. ALl thiese factors together is too much to say im not town after day 2
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 22:33 GMT
#1812
On April 22 2016 07:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, the thing you have with pushing that being overconfident about the super lynch or the shape lynch today is townie in any way is one of the bad and wrong things I am talking about.
Hesitance is townie. Being overconfident is at best really dumb and at worst just caused by the fact that you are bussing and know you are right.


how can one be overconfident about their role pm?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 23:24 GMT
#1814
I never even mentioned medic... dundundun

But im probably the medic running a fun game of being too obviously the medic that mafia will never think I can be the medic
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 07:03 GMT
#1818
hi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 07:03 GMT
#1819
dead game?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 08:20 GMT
#1821
oh come on hes the most obv town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 08:52 GMT
#1823
Apparently gumshoes biggest filter as scum was like 4 pages. Like he cant fake this.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 12:01 GMT
#1825
fyi shapes putting up no fight and is clearly scum. which suggests the third person is someone easy too. Well he had 36 or something hours to defend himself and hes a noshow. I might not even check thread from now till the vote he has had plenty of time..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 12:51 GMT
#1834
tumble shape for the concede
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 13:38 GMT
#1842
On April 22 2016 22:28 Rels wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot JAS really didn't implicate himself during D1 lynch. He posted this 2 hours before deadline:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:54 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright, time to go to work.

Next post is 1h20 later:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Then finally he starts posting stuff only 12 minutes before deadline, and only an handful of posts:
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 17 2016 06:48 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Excitment!
Why do you still scumread Palmar when so many people has told it is NAI ?

Eh, I still find it sort of sus. yet, I acknowledge that time will tell.

On April 17 2016 06:50 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

Alright,
I am spilling the beans here.

I am shapelog, And i know that you always vote for the survival wagon as town.

On April 17 2016 06:57 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
You still are way off tumble then what you feel like and i know as towntumble

On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Might just be me though.



If both his partners were up for lynched, that would explain why it was so hard for him to do anything near deadline.
Mm he voted on Tumble though.
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Vote: Tumblewood

Actually he voted 2 minutes before deadline, at a time when it was clear GB was lynched, and if not GB Superbia.
Then after the flip he disappeared for 24 hours.

Yeah his attitude near EOD1 is very scum indicative.


ya thats something shape would do 10/10 as mafia to his partner.He even bragged about doing it last game.
im not expecting anything but a scum flip today
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 22 2016 13:39 GMT
#1843
Acualy that one shape tumble vote might just solve the game tbh. gg we won. Shape needs more mafia moves
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 27m
Patches Events
19h 27m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.