• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:33
CEST 17:33
KST 00:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 18:36 GMT
#1901
Gumshoe did you read what I wrote on tumble ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 18:39 GMT
#1902
On April 23 2016 03:36 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 01:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 23 2016 00:51 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 00:36 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
I just clicked your filter. Quicker that way
On April 22 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 09:06 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Tumblewood - Scum (Super flip might change this)


I don't think you reevaluated Tubme with the infos of the flip. You said he "still felt like crap" then that he was "maybe town" if I didn't miss anything. What did you expect from Superbia's flip ? Did that actually change your read or not ?

In short, it mostly has to do with his interactions with super D1. A flip (with Role) helps me see his things. Thought, tbh, I kinda didn't do that with the "maybe town post".

It had to do with the survival vote idea also. As if he (super) was Rb (A valuable role, with 2 active roles in the game) it is more of a vote for survival for his team, then himself. I thought it would make him scum, as it breaks his survival vote, and a RB getting lynched would explain it. Yet he was against Super early on, and he was really actually deadset on a vig shot on super. On his first what? 5 posts in he said he wanted super to get shot. The post about it came roughly half way through the day, and super wasn't certain to get lynch (AKA, the claim idea prob. wasn't sparked) yet. Therefore, calling for a shot on him that early on seems off.

This post also seems weird from a Scum mindset (I missed it.)
On April 17 2016 05:59 Tumblewood wrote:
rels still picking the low-hanging fruit
didn't jat SR sicklucker a while back? i thought that was a pretty good read
rsoul you have some important questions to answer

protip: if it's lylo and i'm still alive, i'm probably scum because i never make it past d4 as town

Kinda removes the option to live past Day 3 if he is scum. Especially after the claim later, which would take up another day at least. (And potentially 2, if CC happen, and we lynched CC) he basically put himself in a horrible situation.

Eh, I thought it was a bit weird also he was scum to put him into a position where he literary have no scum reads other than me + the clueless tone a bit.

His dissapence though kinda got me worried a way. Though, even when tumble was getting bussed by me in XIX (when he was dying/scum read), IIRC, he was still posting and contributing.

This first thing about him scumreading / calling for a vig shot on Superbie means nothing. It's not hard for partners to distance themselves. And while scumreading Superbia he attacked rsoul at the same time for her read on Superbia:
On April 21 2016 01:05 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.

On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.

Partner indicator right there.
The rsoul read was:
On April 16 2016 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
slight preference for superbia because i can see fazer just not knowing what to do in his first game. obviously this could come from first-time scum just as easily but yeah...superbia's drive-by not gonna post bit seems like it could come from burn-out...at the very least unless he's just not gonna be back for deadline there's no need to even post the excuse in the first place

Which is a reasonnable and not-so-strong read. It didn't deserve that attack from Tumble quoted above.

This is illogical.
THEN, when the things really mattered IE at deadline EOD1, he didn't vote Superbia when (1) he scumread him and (2) it would have been helped him survive over Superbia. So his stance does not match his actions.
About the LYLO comment, saying WIFOM stuff like this is totally NAI.

This is a good post.
Also the "I usually don't survive" thing is more a "I am lynchbait" comment and serves to make people think of him like that which makes sense regardless of his alignment. Probably more for mafia though.
On April 23 2016 01:24 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

Blah, I would of already concede if my partner is tumble and I am scum here.

Anyways, back at Rels.

I still ponder though about the night kill tho. Yes, Rsoul was onto him (if he is scum) yet, tumble was reading her as one of his 2 lynches. Everyone else was town in his eyes.

The bolded is a lie. I am pretty sure you wouldn't.

Lol, if me and Tumble is, yes i would lol. I am already getting lynched, and if I was scum, I would flip scum, people would go "Shape is a bus driver, Tumble is scum." and Tumble loses. On top of the scum reads on him. The win chance of Tumble in that case is .0001% and gets worse if a heal happens. No sense to waste time in that case. Both me and him are in another game, so I let you answer if we would drain ourselfs (well tumble) for a battle.

Also, Why wouldn't I lol?

You tried so hard in your two scum games that this is hard to believe
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 19:27 GMT
#1921
On April 23 2016 03:44 Tumblewood wrote:
Hola compadres, I apologize for my absence.
It seems like the plan is to lynch Shape and then me. Fortunately we have a mislynch, but that means bringing Onegu to LyLo (bar a doc save) and if Rels is scum-- still not ruled out-- we lose.
So I advise that you don't lynch me and instead go for Onegu or Rels. I'd recommend ignoring everything Shape says today because his words are laced with wine.

This is so bad. So you're 100% sure shape is scum ? Why are you even talking about tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 19:29 GMT
#1924
My train is leaving so I will be quite inactive starting now! Hopefully I will have network around deadline
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 23:00 GMT
#2066
So we're in LYLO :X
I ran out of battey in the train so I couldn't read anything while I was traveling. Will catch up tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 12:13 GMT
#2150
Well Onegu / Tumble is he simplest answer. Both of them are scummy, and that would explain the insistance of Tumble to kill Shape, as it is the only path he can take to win.
Tinfoils of JAT are coming back ... we'll see what happens during the night. SL & gumshoe suspecting me over nothing makes me mad too. It's quite infuriating to see so many suspicions on me when it's easily the towniest I've been in a long time ... there is nothing against me apart from the D1 vote against Superbia, which means nothing if Tumble is scum, and "he's townie but he's a super good scum" which is why I've been lynched so many times as town. People saying I'm inactive is BS, I've been pretty active and pushing the game forward more than anyone else, but not hyperactive like I am when I'm scum. I swear to god if Tumble is scum and I'm lynched over him I will be super mad. If it's someone else it'll be more understandable, everybody else is quite townie. But I doubt I will get lynched when I am so obv townie anyway.
Will not be super active this weekend since I'm in the south of France with my family, I will be rereading the game at some point after the night ends though. BTW this is something everybody should do since it's LYLO unless the doc protects succesfully.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 13:58 GMT
#2152
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:32 GMT
#2158
On April 23 2016 23:31 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


Tumble says he felt that super might flip town, and then he would just die after.

It's derpy, but keep in mind tumble has made blatant mistakes this game irrelevant of faction.

So it's not like this is some unexplainable scum agenda.

He may very well have got caught up in some erroneous logic and not explained himself properly.

Btw since you think the scum team is tumble onegu, I take it you have no issue lynching onegu tommorow correct?

If I had to decide right now, no issues. That might chnage when I reread the game but given what I remember from onegu s filter I doubt it :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:33 GMT
#2159
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:34 GMT
#2160
Actually I got lucky
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:40 GMT
#2161
On April 24 2016 00:22 sicklucker wrote:
The thing is people who voted to save super before he claimed are the most scummiest. Because claiming day 1 as scum is basicly giving up and going for a shitty trade. After that not much matters but rels voting to save super before that is big

What about the fact that I would have probably voted superbia if tumble was super townie eod1 ? If he's town, I couldn't predict on him not only being scummy, but making a mistake that is way more likely to have come from scum than from town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:49 GMT
#2164
On April 24 2016 00:43 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:34 Rels wrote:
Actually I got lucky
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.



I disagree with your interpretation of these events. I dont believe a well informed scum team would have claimed with any chance of scum tumble dying.

No one else should be convinced by this ether (unless your name is jat and you refuse to believe anything that doesn't support your view of the game)

If you read this pages of eod 1 and believe it was likely that tumble got lynched after superbia fakeclaimed, you're dillusuonal. It was not happening when palmar was protecting tumble, said he sheeping jat then voting superbia, and jat going for GB.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:52 GMT
#2165
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Yes. I already answered this like 5 minutes ago. That's the second time you didn't read something I've said recently bro, if you want to be read you ve got to do it yourself
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:55 GMT
#2168
On April 24 2016 00:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Yes. I already answered this like 5 minutes ago. That's the second time you didn't read something I've said recently bro, if you want to be read you ve got to do it yourself

I meant "yes ok to lynch onegu"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:55 GMT
#2170
Then you missed this:
On April 24 2016 00:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 23:31 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


Tumble says he felt that super might flip town, and then he would just die after.

It's derpy, but keep in mind tumble has made blatant mistakes this game irrelevant of faction.

So it's not like this is some unexplainable scum agenda.

He may very well have got caught up in some erroneous logic and not explained himself properly.

Btw since you think the scum team is tumble onegu, I take it you have no issue lynching onegu tommorow correct?

If I had to decide right now, no issues. That might chnage when I reread the game but given what I remember from onegu s filter I doubt it :p

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:59 GMT
#2173
On April 24 2016 00:55 gumshoe wrote:
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.

I'm not insulting bro calm down :p I don't know how you cannot see this but to me it is pretty clear it was GB vs superbia at the time of the fakeclaim. But I see you've made up your mind about it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 16:02 GMT
#2174
Tumble what do you think of this situation ? Do you think you had a chance to be lynched when superbia fakeclaimed ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 08:15 GMT
#2303
On April 24 2016 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
So, in the sadly rather unlikely case I die:

Just don't rule anyone out because he "played a good game" or some shit. I really don't think gumshoe is mafia but I could be wrong don't just ignore everything people might bring up. Would be a very very impressive scumgame for him though. Seems unlikely.

SL needs to be reevaluated depending on who really is the medic.
Rels has been less invested recently methinks. Don't sleep on him.

Onegu/Tumble still look really bad to me though.

Well ofc I'm at a family reunion centered around my 102 years old great grandmother, I had no time to play since Friday evening. I don't know how you can say I was not invested before that, and in 24 hours when I'm back to work I'll be rereading and solving the game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 08:17 GMT
#2304
Gumshoe being doc means we're at LYLO. Everyone should reevaluate and discuss about it. We do not have any safety net anymore.
My obvious team is onegu / tumble but I will reread the game to see if I catch something else.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 24 2016 18:42 GMT
#2329
Boarding my train back to Paris! Kinda around to discuss, probably with delay
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 177
ProTech132
Rex 59
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39813
Calm 3549
Shuttle 2213
Jaedong 1807
Horang2 733
Mini 674
EffOrt 554
Soma 365
Stork 281
Soulkey 280
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Larva 249
ZerO 235
BeSt 231
Snow 175
firebathero 133
Mong 113
Zeus 87
hero 73
910 72
Mind 70
Free 44
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 31
Killer 27
PianO 25
JYJ 24
Shine 22
Aegong 20
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5805
Dendi1204
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
fl0m3474
Fnx 670
x6flipin244
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1083
hiko810
B2W.Neo638
RotterdaM514
dupreeh400
ceh9387
crisheroes315
Khaldor246
TKL 199
Livibee197
Trikslyr94
QueenE76
Dewaltoss16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2430
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• Jankos1470
• TFBlade562
Other Games
• Shiphtur741
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
27m
The PondCast
18h 27m
INu's Battles
19h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.