• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:33
CEST 17:33
KST 00:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8979 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 13:51 GMT
#1845
On April 19 2016 09:06 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Tumblewood - Scum (Super flip might change this)


I don't think you reevaluated Tubme with the infos of the flip. You said he "still felt like crap" then that he was "maybe town" if I didn't miss anything. What did you expect from Superbia's flip ? Did that actually change your read or not ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:00 GMT
#1846
Onegu is a total coinflip.
Onegu if you're town you need to catch up then starts being useful.
On April 22 2016 17:39 Onegu wrote:
Really need to look into obi and rels also. Guess tumble also since rsoul thought he was scum. JAS also since he is the lead wagon.

Everyone else doubt I will read today.

You promised this so I hope you do it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:00 GMT
#1847
Alright I think Tumble is the best lynch.
##Vote Tumble
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:17 GMT
#1849
On April 22 2016 23:09 sicklucker wrote:
no its shape ... change now

No Tumble is scummier than Shape.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:20 GMT
#1852
On April 22 2016 23:17 sicklucker wrote:
Like rels how can you see shape has had 4 votes all day clearly been here but not caring. Then go hey na ill just vote tumble.

Right now its like
99% shape
40-50% tumble

Why would you vote tumble so risky

I'll consolidate if needed but I think Tumble is more likely to flip scum than Shape. What is "risky" about that ? And did you even read what I wrote on Tumble last page ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:23 GMT
#1856
Was he really super active in the other game when he was super AFK here ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:25 GMT
#1860
On April 22 2016 23:24 sicklucker wrote:
Like I have been in two games many times before. And I am always more invested in my first game always. im not answering that rels I already feel like I should be mod killed

Yeah actually that is borderline stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:35 GMT
#1865
On April 22 2016 23:32 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 01:25 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright I am here now,

OWS, my normal way of scum hunting is being nick picky in general. It is how I see and process the game. I really can't do much if you had a prob. with why I had sus. on you. I've had them since roughly the middle of the 1st 24 hours of yesterday, and have been asking you why.

Also, Why would I kill Rsoul if I am scum. Ik this is WIFOM, but littirlay she was one of the few who were Town reading me at the time of her death. Also, I am a bus driver, I bus people and have shown that I know how to mutipleit the Vote count to make me look greatly town based off of vote logic (read the mafia qt from Storm, where I voted Rsoul D1, predicting that 3 people would vote for the counter wagon.) I would have come in, voted Super (since the claim, that I would actually know that happen, since he prob. would of told me in the suppose qt) and make up something like "I Had to do this in devil, yet, I was against claiming till I had to, and did not do it last min. That is why I voted super." or something like that.

I will finish catching up, And reread everything. The claim has changed my view, and this is the time that I do best at (being lynched) in terms of looking and catching scum.


this is what I was talking about. ITs very believable he did this to tumble with his wasted vote at the end of day 1. Which is why I want to lynch him first

That last sentence below the bolded is pretty ironic =D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:36 GMT
#1866
lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:39 GMT
#1870
On April 22 2016 23:36 sicklucker wrote:
ya i mean pretty much everything he says makes him scum. am I to cop paste his filter?

Tumble's filter is much more scummy in that regard. Every read he has made this game is baseless.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:40 GMT
#1872
On April 22 2016 23:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 23:35 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 23:32 sicklucker wrote:
On April 22 2016 01:25 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright I am here now,

OWS, my normal way of scum hunting is being nick picky in general. It is how I see and process the game. I really can't do much if you had a prob. with why I had sus. on you. I've had them since roughly the middle of the 1st 24 hours of yesterday, and have been asking you why.

Also, Why would I kill Rsoul if I am scum. Ik this is WIFOM, but littirlay she was one of the few who were Town reading me at the time of her death. Also, I am a bus driver, I bus people and have shown that I know how to mutipleit the Vote count to make me look greatly town based off of vote logic (read the mafia qt from Storm, where I voted Rsoul D1, predicting that 3 people would vote for the counter wagon.) I would have come in, voted Super (since the claim, that I would actually know that happen, since he prob. would of told me in the suppose qt) and make up something like "I Had to do this in devil, yet, I was against claiming till I had to, and did not do it last min. That is why I voted super." or something like that.

I will finish catching up, And reread everything. The claim has changed my view, and this is the time that I do best at (being lynched) in terms of looking and catching scum.


this is what I was talking about. ITs very believable he did this to tumble with his wasted vote at the end of day 1. Which is why I want to lynch him first

That last sentence below the bolded is pretty ironic =D

Too slow scrub.

For once.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 14:40 GMT
#1873
I don't even know if "for once" means what I wanted to say in English ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 15:03 GMT
#1879
yo please answer my question about Tumble, you should encounter it soon if you're catching up
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 15:51 GMT
#1882
On April 23 2016 00:36 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
I just clicked your filter. Quicker that way
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 09:06 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Tumblewood - Scum (Super flip might change this)


I don't think you reevaluated Tubme with the infos of the flip. You said he "still felt like crap" then that he was "maybe town" if I didn't miss anything. What did you expect from Superbia's flip ? Did that actually change your read or not ?

In short, it mostly has to do with his interactions with super D1. A flip (with Role) helps me see his things. Thought, tbh, I kinda didn't do that with the "maybe town post".

It had to do with the survival vote idea also. As if he (super) was Rb (A valuable role, with 2 active roles in the game) it is more of a vote for survival for his team, then himself. I thought it would make him scum, as it breaks his survival vote, and a RB getting lynched would explain it. Yet he was against Super early on, and he was really actually deadset on a vig shot on super. On his first what? 5 posts in he said he wanted super to get shot. The post about it came roughly half way through the day, and super wasn't certain to get lynch (AKA, the claim idea prob. wasn't sparked) yet. Therefore, calling for a shot on him that early on seems off.

This post also seems weird from a Scum mindset (I missed it.)
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:59 Tumblewood wrote:
rels still picking the low-hanging fruit
didn't jat SR sicklucker a while back? i thought that was a pretty good read
rsoul you have some important questions to answer

protip: if it's lylo and i'm still alive, i'm probably scum because i never make it past d4 as town

Kinda removes the option to live past Day 3 if he is scum. Especially after the claim later, which would take up another day at least. (And potentially 2, if CC happen, and we lynched CC) he basically put himself in a horrible situation.

Eh, I thought it was a bit weird also he was scum to put him into a position where he literary have no scum reads other than me + the clueless tone a bit.

His dissapence though kinda got me worried a way. Though, even when tumble was getting bussed by me in XIX (when he was dying/scum read), IIRC, he was still posting and contributing.

This first thing about him scumreading / calling for a vig shot on Superbie means nothing. It's not hard for partners to distance themselves. And while scumreading Superbia he attacked rsoul at the same time for her read on Superbia:
On April 21 2016 01:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.

Partner indicator right there.
The rsoul read was:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
slight preference for superbia because i can see fazer just not knowing what to do in his first game. obviously this could come from first-time scum just as easily but yeah...superbia's drive-by not gonna post bit seems like it could come from burn-out...at the very least unless he's just not gonna be back for deadline there's no need to even post the excuse in the first place

Which is a reasonnable and not-so-strong read. It didn't deserve that attack from Tumble quoted above.

This is illogical.
THEN, when the things really mattered IE at deadline EOD1, he didn't vote Superbia when (1) he scumread him and (2) it would have been helped him survive over Superbia. So his stance does not match his actions.
About the LYLO comment, saying WIFOM stuff like this is totally NAI.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 15:52 GMT
#1883
The series of posts the "vig shot" comment is part of is really hypocritical:
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.

On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.

On April 16 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
where I'm at right now:

null
most people

don't want to lynch
gumshoe because innocent town
rels because actually trying
ows because actually trying
palmar because in Devil I lynched him day 1 and I never got to play with him

could lynch today
rsoul because all her answers are kind of meh
superbia because AFK; prefer vig shot

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 15:58 GMT
#1884
Anyway leaving work. I will be in a train going to the South of France during deadline so I'll try to phonepost but no garantee! See ya
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 17:49 GMT
#1889
On April 23 2016 01:24 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

Blah, I would of already concede if my partner is tumble and I am scum here.

Anyways, back at Rels.

I still ponder though about the night kill tho. Yes, Rsoul was onto him (if he is scum) yet, tumble was reading her as one of his 2 lynches. Everyone else was town in his eyes.

NKs are wifom and a read should not be based only on that. But even then, survival > logic. rsoul was pushing Tumble really strongly D2 & N2, it was her main scumread by a lot. I don't understand how you can think a rsoul kill is a town indicator for Tumble.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 17:51 GMT
#1890
On April 23 2016 01:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 00:51 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 00:36 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
I just clicked your filter. Quicker that way
On April 22 2016 22:51 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 09:06 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Tumblewood - Scum (Super flip might change this)


I don't think you reevaluated Tubme with the infos of the flip. You said he "still felt like crap" then that he was "maybe town" if I didn't miss anything. What did you expect from Superbia's flip ? Did that actually change your read or not ?

In short, it mostly has to do with his interactions with super D1. A flip (with Role) helps me see his things. Thought, tbh, I kinda didn't do that with the "maybe town post".

It had to do with the survival vote idea also. As if he (super) was Rb (A valuable role, with 2 active roles in the game) it is more of a vote for survival for his team, then himself. I thought it would make him scum, as it breaks his survival vote, and a RB getting lynched would explain it. Yet he was against Super early on, and he was really actually deadset on a vig shot on super. On his first what? 5 posts in he said he wanted super to get shot. The post about it came roughly half way through the day, and super wasn't certain to get lynch (AKA, the claim idea prob. wasn't sparked) yet. Therefore, calling for a shot on him that early on seems off.

This post also seems weird from a Scum mindset (I missed it.)
On April 17 2016 05:59 Tumblewood wrote:
rels still picking the low-hanging fruit
didn't jat SR sicklucker a while back? i thought that was a pretty good read
rsoul you have some important questions to answer

protip: if it's lylo and i'm still alive, i'm probably scum because i never make it past d4 as town

Kinda removes the option to live past Day 3 if he is scum. Especially after the claim later, which would take up another day at least. (And potentially 2, if CC happen, and we lynched CC) he basically put himself in a horrible situation.

Eh, I thought it was a bit weird also he was scum to put him into a position where he literary have no scum reads other than me + the clueless tone a bit.

His dissapence though kinda got me worried a way. Though, even when tumble was getting bussed by me in XIX (when he was dying/scum read), IIRC, he was still posting and contributing.

This first thing about him scumreading / calling for a vig shot on Superbie means nothing. It's not hard for partners to distance themselves. And while scumreading Superbia he attacked rsoul at the same time for her read on Superbia:
On April 21 2016 01:05 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.

On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.

Partner indicator right there.
The rsoul read was:
On April 16 2016 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
slight preference for superbia because i can see fazer just not knowing what to do in his first game. obviously this could come from first-time scum just as easily but yeah...superbia's drive-by not gonna post bit seems like it could come from burn-out...at the very least unless he's just not gonna be back for deadline there's no need to even post the excuse in the first place

Which is a reasonnable and not-so-strong read. It didn't deserve that attack from Tumble quoted above.

This is illogical.
THEN, when the things really mattered IE at deadline EOD1, he didn't vote Superbia when (1) he scumread him and (2) it would have been helped him survive over Superbia. So his stance does not match his actions.
About the LYLO comment, saying WIFOM stuff like this is totally NAI.

This is a good post.
Also the "I usually don't survive" thing is more a "I am lynchbait" comment and serves to make people think of him like that which makes sense regardless of his alignment. Probably more for mafia though.
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 01:24 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

Blah, I would of already concede if my partner is tumble and I am scum here.

Anyways, back at Rels.

I still ponder though about the night kill tho. Yes, Rsoul was onto him (if he is scum) yet, tumble was reading her as one of his 2 lynches. Everyone else was town in his eyes.

The bolded is a lie. I am pretty sure you wouldn't.

The last line is super true. Shape, you are posting a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 17:52 GMT
#1891
On April 23 2016 02:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, forgive me if I missed it but who do you have as scum? I'm assuming tumble/SL or some variant thereof, yes?

lol we're so lucky you're vig =D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 22 2016 18:30 GMT
#1899
On April 23 2016 03:28 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 03:18 Onegu wrote:
On April 23 2016 03:08 gumshoe wrote:
Still though, parking his votes on clear townies is exactly how scumgu plays -_- he also uses tons of life excuses as scum as well.

He also just dropped his read on me and fucked off.

grrrrrrr hate bringing him into end game.




I use life excuses in town games, I am disabled and have a disabled son shit comes up. Like dont use meta, you are bad at it if you are town or you are just making up reads for the fun of it as scum. You have tried to make multiple meta reads on me this game going from town, to sucm to town to scum and it looks fake as hell to me that you actually believe these reads.

I havent fucked off I am around and plan on reading shit before deadline.

Also I have a very good track record as town of actually figuring the game out during lylo.

I don't know where your confidence comes from, but I just want to point out its a lot easier to solve Lylo when your are consistently the scummiest person there.

This is so fucking true
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 177
ProTech132
Rex 59
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39813
Calm 3549
Shuttle 2213
Jaedong 1807
Horang2 733
Mini 674
EffOrt 554
Soma 365
Stork 281
Soulkey 280
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Larva 249
ZerO 235
BeSt 231
Snow 175
firebathero 133
Mong 113
Zeus 87
hero 73
910 72
Mind 70
Free 44
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 31
Killer 27
PianO 25
JYJ 24
Shine 22
Aegong 20
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5805
Dendi1204
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
fl0m3474
Fnx 670
x6flipin244
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1083
hiko810
B2W.Neo638
RotterdaM514
dupreeh400
ceh9387
crisheroes315
Khaldor246
TKL 199
Livibee197
Trikslyr94
QueenE76
Dewaltoss16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2430
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• Jankos1470
• TFBlade562
Other Games
• Shiphtur741
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
27m
The PondCast
18h 27m
INu's Battles
19h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.