• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 95 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 13:30 GMT
#1761
He was wrong about Kush, I'm not disputing that. I'm not even saying that the things he said make kush mafia. If you read that page I told you to go read, you see that I even say as much TO sandroba AT THE TIME. My point is that SANDROBA as a player BELIEVES what he's saying. He physically CANNOT believe what he's saying if he's mafia man, it's impossible because he would KNOW Kush is town. Could it be fake enthusiasm and skillful post-play to make it seem like he genuinely is reading kush's filter and trying to convince me of something that he's noticed? Sure I guess, but that's simply not the vibe I got from it and I'm particularly qualified to comment on it because I was personally there active at the time. It was genuine, I could feel the lightbulbs going off.

So no, not "fuck me". You can disbelieve if you want, and I obviously can't make you make the right call. But I can implore you, and I can plead with you, and I can vote for the mafia. That's all I can do in the end.

But don't just AFK, we were given the game when Damdred modkilled himself and Kush fucked us out of it when he modkilled himself. WE GOTTA TAKE THE POWA BACK!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 13:31 GMT
#1762
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
March 04 2016 16:45 GMT
#1763
Based on the fact that we can still suspect Sandroba despite effort in the game AND busing Dam/TheCow, I realized that it is totally not correct to give FF and Sent a free pass. Although they had some interactions with Dam/TheCow that would be pretty hard busing if they're both scum, besides that they have done basically nothing this game. Their filter definitely looks worse. The reasons why they are scum from D1 are still all valid, and after EOD day one, they have both gone back to doing nothing. I feel like they are riding out the ML and using other people's defense (like Shape) to quietly avoid coming into the spotlights again.

As pointed out by TT:

On March 03 2016 13:36 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 13:26 sandroba wrote:
Yes, sent and FF are the last mafia. I'm sure of it.


You could be right actually, UN is just sitting on the sidelines. Clearly reading the game yet not really doing anything.

On the other hand he just pointed me in the direction of an amazing song list.

It's anyone's guess.


This is important. Sent is very well aware of everything that is happening, but is currently not contributing at all. Contrariwise, both Qob and Tumble have made dumb-tells regarding the Damdred/TT claiming situation (which I agree could be fake):

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2016 12:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 13:09 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:08 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:03 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Unless you guys have an explanation that I missed

really yo, don't waste your time reading team blahvacado.

K nvm ignore everything I said because clearly there's no hope of identifying their alignment

that's not it dude. they are the jail keeper that just cc'ed a dead mafia.

oh
now I feel bad for being so snarky

What about this dumbtell?


On March 03 2016 23:13 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 23:10 Shapelog wrote:
On March 03 2016 23:05 qob wrote:
okay so these are my personal reads Most town to least town.

Team Innocent - Town
Team Koshi™ - Town
Tean xXxShapemasta420xxX - town
Team official mafia gaunlet for underachieveing scum - idk
Team Blahvacado - can be switched with ^
Team Anal Prolapse - remove.

So the team with a JK who CCed to kill mafia is less town than Innocent, Koshi, Me, and OMGUS?
Okekkkkkkkkk......

i dont know what JK means, nor do i know what okekkkkkkkk means.


Point being, Sent is here but hasn't done anything, like most of the game. Interestingly, he didn't believe TT's claim at first, and tried to propose that Damdred was a green who fakeclaimed:

On March 03 2016 10:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 10:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Worst case scenario:
5-2 now
lynch incorrect jk claim
4-2
nk
3-2 lynch mafia fakeclaim
3-1
nk
2-1


IDK why mafia would cc now just to maybe achieve a final 3 situation down the line...

If TT is right then the fakeclaim is a green.


On March 03 2016 11:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 11:06 sandroba wrote:
@sentinel who do you think is mafia with team cownadow?

Still have no idea if it's TT or Damdy tbh.


His second to last post is from more than 24h ago:

On March 03 2016 13:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Until then, gonna read some filters and go find a scum.


His last post:

On March 03 2016 13:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I agree with the paranoia. I don't think it's scum play. It actually reminds me a lot of yamato's town play.


So Sent doesn't think Sandroba is scum. Sent, who do you think is scum?

FF, on the other hand, also while doing not much, has very opportunistically jumped on the Sandroba wagon. His reason? Qob's filter is toxic. While I have typed the same thing in Koshi and my QT, I think this was a bit too easy.

On March 04 2016 11:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
So why doesn't everyone put which team they think is the most likely to be mafia in the thread?

Team Innocent - qob is acting like a standoffish prick this game, has been 'tunneled' if you can call it a tunnel on my team for bad reasons. He was called out for scumreading a joke post and vehemently denied that he had done such a thing rather than admit that he misunderstood the post, or simply hadn't read the list of teams. I think qob has shown that his main focus is not to find scum but to cause a disturbance in thread whenever he can.

Wow, qob, if your tactic was to make people irritated just by reading your filter it worked on me


My point: if we can suspect Sandroba despite his Dam/TheCow pushing, then we can definitely suspect FF/Sent. And they don't look good.

##unvote
##vote Team Anal Prolapse
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 04 2016 16:47 GMT
#1764
On March 04 2016 21:42 Koshi wrote:
Can you give me a real reason why sandroba is town VE? There are a couple good reasons why he is mafia in the thread.

That Kush read kinda felt like it was something sandroba had in his backpocket. It was too certain and too big to be real. But then again, I might be tunneled.


You are voting pure by PoE? Because there are a ton of reasons why fefe/sent are town.

im not one to really defend others, but since sandroba is my partner, I told him i thought kush was town before he gave a read. He was susp of them before but i believe i calmed their suspicions.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 04 2016 16:48 GMT
#1765
If Anal Prolapse is town im gonna kick myself for not trusting my gut.

but lets not be hasty here, im waiting for sandroba rn.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2016 18:06 GMT
#1766
I've actually talked to FF in the QT but I'm starting to have second thoughts about sandroba.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2016 19:21 GMT
#1767
Really what it comes down to is everytime I read a post by VE I think he sounds townie. Him defending me here does not mean he is auto town, because he knows I would know it's him if he said he thought I was mafia. But what it comes down to is the way he is arguing all game feels really townie and I think I'll have to go with my gut.
The logic says FF/Sent are unlikely mafia, but their behavior does not. FF only ever posts anything when his ass is on the line. He just went and agreed with some case on my team, saying that qob is rash thus mafia, without even comenting on me who has been posting non stop this game and should have made my alignment very clear. Now that he sees the tides are turning Sent just pops in saying they are willing to reconsider and probably vote for VE. I don't get the same townie tone I get form VE at all when I read FF's posts.
Considering you guys think it's possible somehow for me to have bussed damdred in the way it happened day 1, it should be even easier for mafia to do what Damdred and FF/Sent did to each other. I've commented on how fake sounding and shallow were the explanations they gave for voting each other and that's likely mafia's ultimate sin: when they bus they are a bit afraid of exposing their partner true colors for everyone to read.
I'll go with my gut on this one and change my vote to team anal.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2016 19:26 GMT
#1768
More importantly I would rather lose to a VE that made me feel he is townie all game, than to an FF that I felt was scummy all game, never put any time into it, and I let slide for BS explanations.
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
March 04 2016 19:28 GMT
#1769
Nice summary/rephrasing of my post. =D
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2016 19:30 GMT
#1770
On March 05 2016 04:28 Felkyr wrote:
Nice summary/rephrasing of my post. =D

Dunno if you will believe me, but I didn't even read your post.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2016 19:38 GMT
#1771
I see no way Felkoshi are scum. Felkyr, being a new player, is not going to have such strong reads unless they're real; if this is the product of koshi coaching, he wouldn't be teaching felkyr how to make these reads but how to pretend to be town. For me, it's between sand/qob and fefe/sent. I want to see some more development before I make a decision, but I'm very confident it's between those two teams.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2016 19:42 GMT
#1772
On March 05 2016 04:26 sandroba wrote:
More importantly I would rather lose to a VE that made me feel he is townie all game, than to an FF that I felt was scummy all game, never put any time into it, and I let slide for BS explanations.

This is not a justification. The important thing is not 'what will make you feel better if you're wrong' but 'which one is right'. And if VE has felt townie all game and fefe scummy, why are you even considering voting VE?
good times for all
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2016 19:46 GMT
#1773
I believe I explained that already Tumble. And I'm voting on the one I think is right and on the one who will make me feel better if I'm wrong. And to me it is a good justification when you aren't 100% sure.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2016 19:48 GMT
#1774
It would be like EXTREMELLY annoying to let town self implode and give the game away in a silver platter to team cownadow + team anal prolapse, who have both done nothing at all this game to earn it.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2016 20:06 GMT
#1775
Oh god damn it i have to do shit again?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2016 20:10 GMT
#1776
I already lied to my buddy about putting time in once i guess today is as good a day as any. Deadline isn't today is it?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 04 2016 21:26 GMT
#1777
Day Three Vote Count

Team Anal Prolapse (3): Team Official Mafia Gauntlet for Underachieving Scum, Team Koshi, Team Innocent
Team Innocent (1): Team Anal Prolapse, Team Koshi
Team Official Mafia Gauntlet for Underachieving Scum (0): Team Innocent
Team Koshi (0): Team Innocent

Currently Team Anal Prolapse is slated to be lynched.

The cycle ends on Sunday, Mar 06 1:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 21:26 GMT
#1778
Sentinel makes a cancer joke to get banned just to avoid having to come defend himself. What a scumbag.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2016 21:38 GMT
#1779
You are mafia VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2016 21:39 GMT
#1780
So uh

my partner got tl banned
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.