• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:15 GMT
#1445
On March 03 2016 13:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 13:06 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:01 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 12:54 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 12:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
LOL

excellent

why are you excited about this? do you agree with what he is saying?


Thisi s your paranoia getting you already Sand.

They are just suprised that Damdred was infact mafia.

Like you clearly were not despite not being sure on me a few hours ago...

OFC I'm paranoid about team anal, because team cow went out of their way not to lynch them and lynch rels.
And I said "I'm 99.9% sure TT is telling the truth", I wouldn't say I'm surprised team cow flipped mafia, but I was extatic to get confirmation I still am somewhat good at this game.

Did they not have their vote on us?

Yes, but that even fits tbh. I'm pretty sure when they claimed JK they thought there was a extremelly high chance they would get counter claimed and lynched.
Now you ask: Why would a scummer employ such a high risk tactic when they had like 3 votes on them and 3 hours to argue themselves out of the hole?
The easiest explanation and the only one I can find that fits the whole picture: Because their partner was the second wagon up for lynch. Using a suicide tactic in this situation would be win-win, because in the worst case scenario would be the status quo. Throwing their vote on their partner in this situation is the most sensible thing to do, for distancing and giving them the best chance of winning the game after they get lynched.

After typing all this out I'm pretty certain Team ANAL is the last mafia. It also explains why I kept getting the feeling FF was gloating the whole time, it was because they had escape a double mafia lynch intact. It all makes sense.
Who's your daddy?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:16 GMT
#1447
TT you can thank me later for solving the game for you =P
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:26 GMT
#1452
Yes, sent and FF are the last mafia. I'm sure of it.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:28 GMT
#1454
I see you were suspecting them too. At least we are on the same page now. Sorry for being a dick, your suspicion on me made me rage for a bit.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 09:45 GMT
#1500
I guess TT's strategy is trying to dodge a bullet by saying the dumbest shit ever. The funny thing is in your own TLDR, which is the one I read, none of your bullet points actually point to me being scum.

Anyway I've been thinking and I found another theory that explains the Rels lynch shenanigans, pehaps better than the other one. If VE/bum is cownadow's partner, then it would make sense that after damdy's gambit payed off he would leverage his "confirmed" status to get rid of Rels, because he was the main threat against VE at that point and it wasn't looking like he would ever let go. Also the fact that Rels was afk drunk made it an easy thing to do.
Also that would also explain why marvelocity got killed, because even after arguing with VE for 2 pages he wouldn't let him off the hook.

The only thing that this fails to explain is why damdred/cow gave up and went with the claim plan so early. One possible explanation is that cow was gone and damdred got flustered by the bad start and just decided to suicide with added value of unearthing a blue. That would kinda make sense because after he miraculously got away with his claim he didn't actually tried to abuse his position at all during the night, meaning he was ready to give up and stop playing the game.

All of this coupled with the very weird reasoning and voting by VE eod 1 question by marv, the refusal to play the game by his partner bum, the busted meta case on TT on the begging of the game makes team OMGUS pehaps even a better inicial lynch than team ANAL.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 10:17 GMT
#1503
Okay I read the big case. I'll try to be very patient with you.

Of course no mafia is going to PLAN to fake claim in an OPEN setup day 1. That's just absurd. If I was mafia and indeed planing such a suicidal stupid move the last thing I would do would be talking about it in advance to make it even more stupid. So I hope this settles that.

Second If you do a little meta on me I'm not a very good scum player, I don't enjoy playing scum and the last thing I would ever do is to FUCKING PURPOSELY BUS MY ONLY TEAMATE OUT OF THE BLUE, with like 0 suspicion on him, to set me up for a drawn out game that would keep me alive having to make shit up as I go for numerous days. Like that's something I would never fucking do ever, even if it was smart, which it's definitely not.

Third, yes I was fucking convinced all day 1 that fucking post cow made was like 99% mafia and I was pushing it hard and convincingly, despite only a few people listening to me, until damdred's claim and the absence of a cc fucked me over and made me reconsider everything. You can notice that I was a bit disoriented and clueless after I thought damdred/cow were cleared. So when you come in late you bet I was looking forward for a CC so shit starts making sense to me again. Comentary with marv during the night only serves to prove that and because he is a very good player he even agrees with me that everything would make more sense if damdred was mafia.

Now comes day 2, in my head it's like the only possibility damdred is ever fake is that there is a lonely parity cop out there that believes he is in the other setup and damdred lucked out big time. I would NEVER have considered the possibilty that some fucker refused to counter claim damdred day1, since the only person that wasn't around at the deadline was Rels, who flipped VT. So the only possibility for me that damdred was mafia was solo PC + amazing luck out, which honestly was looking very slim.
Also you didn't start off the day by saying FUCKING BUSTED DAMDRED SCUM I'M JK MOTHERFUCKERS. You slowly built up to your claim, and if you remember I was already suspicious of you because of the wall of shit you posted on me day 1. The thing that ended up convincing me was that I had this idea (due to marv sugesting it mostly) that JK could work offensively, but you knew exactly how it worked, while damdred didn't. Also damdred just took off and dissapeared while you kept on posting shit so later it was easy to realise you were telling the truth.

Your last tidbit that I'll quote:
"This is flailing at best, I mean he's agreeing with a post UN made, to conclude that UN is scum?

This story also makes 0 sense, because Damdred's claim would MOST likely cause the wagon on Anal Prolapse to grow, and there is no way that Damdred would survive the game after fakeclaiming.

This also TOTALLY ignores that Damdred suggested lynching FF in his EoN post. It makes 0 sense for FF and Damfred to be a team, but Sand is trying to scramble kus of my push."
What Sentinel said is a fact. Apparently if someone states that fact it can no longer be used to create an hypothesis about said person being scum. What you said in the second phrase was exactly my point. There is no way damdred would survive much longer or at all after fakeclaiming, so it stands to reason that he can't let his teamate be lynched in his stead can he? And you are saying it's nonsensical that scum would choose to distance bus their teamate in such a precarious position?
Honestly I'm starting to think it's more plausible that it's VE/bum (check above post if you didn't already), but the theory I presented earlier makes total sense, heck, even Sentinel admited it did.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 10:18 GMT
#1504
Well VE agreeing with your insanity just means it is indeed him. town VE would NEVER think I'm mafia in this spot.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 10:23 GMT
#1505
Now that I think about it maybe he is refering to damdred's death. Anyway it's probably him either way.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 10:43 GMT
#1508
you do sound townie when you post stuff VE -_-
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 10:50 GMT
#1509
VE I think you are a genius. A fucking genius. And koshi pls, stop disturbing the force.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 11:00 GMT
#1510
So I'm gonna stop doing convoluted shit theories to fit the situation and instead I'll look for the mafia. This shapelog dude was giving me weird vibes since the beginning assuming a bunch of shit that should not be assumed and I was like " Fuck I don't remember town kush being this tame, this doesn't feel right", but bitches kept saying how town he was.
On March 01 2016 22:46 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
damdred/thecow
thecow is being tight-lipped for the most part.
I checked this out:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:44 TheCow wrote:
#243-244 appears to be an attempt to discredit the attack against Sentinel -- his partner. Leveraging the style of qob as well as his newness to sidestep the read.

He's talking about these quotes:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 02:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
qob is new but trying hard to throw scum on my partner because he was aggresive and voted me.

Wowie

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 02:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
I like that you're trying qob but you're off to a bad start

I think it's a smart way to describe what FF is doing.

As for damdred, he's reading the thread closely so that gives him townpoints.

Verdict: town enough

Evidence numero uno. THAT SHIT IS GOLDEN. "smart way to describe what FF is doing" when FF is being snarky defending himself. And "Veridict: town enough". Mind you this was trying to discredit part of my case while not adressing the other points, and giving the veredict: townie enough.

I'm going to dive deeper, but I feel we found our man.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 11:04 GMT
#1513
On March 01 2016 22:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 09:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:37 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

why do you keep saying you never scumread him for his jokevote when you clearly did, qob?

please re-read, i will not repeat myself again Fecal.


On March 01 2016 08:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.

Suppose I'm scum. Who are the other 2 scum aside from me and FF, and why is everyone else less scummy than me and FF?

Why are you attempting to get my attention off of you? I respect my teammates decision if you really want to know, but what is this pathetic attempt to get me to discuss something else besides your scumhood?

And LOL, the reason your scummy is because of your response, ^^^^stuff above, and of course, your fake aggression and opening post which was down right embarrassing to see someone play that poorly.

Alright, before I thought you were a little misguided but now I think you're actually hiding something.

So if you want to be productive, you actually have to advance the discussion in the thread. So far, you've said nothing new about me, it's not doing anything to convince anyone who isn't convinced, and you're refusing to look for other scum (there's 2 teams in every setup) or justify your scumread(s) by pointing out who isn't.

Not clarifying your points for FF doesn't help your case either.


@SENT what is he hiding? Just the fact that he's scum or something more to this?

On March 01 2016 22:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:55 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 01 2016 09:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:37 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

why do you keep saying you never scumread him for his jokevote when you clearly did, qob?

please re-read, i will not repeat myself again Fecal.


On March 01 2016 08:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.

Suppose I'm scum. Who are the other 2 scum aside from me and FF, and why is everyone else less scummy than me and FF?

Why are you attempting to get my attention off of you? I respect my teammates decision if you really want to know, but what is this pathetic attempt to get me to discuss something else besides your scumhood?

And LOL, the reason your scummy is because of your response, ^^^^stuff above, and of course, your fake aggression and opening post which was down right embarrassing to see someone play that poorly.

Alright, before I thought you were a little misguided but now I think you're actually hiding something.

So if you want to be productive, you actually have to advance the discussion in the thread. So far, you've said nothing new about me, it's not doing anything to convince anyone who isn't convinced, and you're refusing to look for other scum (there's 2 teams in every setup) or justify your scumread(s) by pointing out who isn't.

Not clarifying your points for FF doesn't help your case either.


@SENT what is he hiding? Just the fact that he's scum or something more to this?

From what I know, UON believes he is hiding something due to contradictions or something like that.
Most notable his joke.

but that thing that he is hiding would be his alignment?

On March 01 2016 10:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Spikasaur do you have any suspicions? Or do you not know what to think about anything?
I'm not being sarcastic or anything with my second question btw. I'm just curious on your thoughts while marv is away.

On March 01 2016 11:08 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 11:03 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 10:56 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
INCONSEQUENTIAL FEELS LIST

marvellosity/Spikasaur As Team Fairly Odd Couple - sus
bumatlarge/VisceraEyes As Team Official Mafia Gaunlet for Underachieving Scum - sus
Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies - sus

The last 2 are very likely town Kush. Come on bro....
Marv is obvious mafia. His junior is afraid as fuck.

I think you are the second mafia team. but I am not sure about that yet.


I don't want to bring down the full wrath of xXxSHAPEMASTA420xXx upon VE yet.
As for Rels, do you know what he looks like as scum? He is uncommonly good, I hear.

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 11:12 GMT
#1515
If you notice his filter on d1 he doesn't really have suspicions he is just stringing people along. The 3 suspicions he had he calls : INCONCEQUENTIAL list of FEELS, toning it down a ton, not to be accountable.
Later when asked to vote on one of his suspects (by koshi, on marv) he says : Why? he is only one of 3 shit reads.
Only real read he give is that cow is town. And his reason for voting FF
On March 01 2016 23:08 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Team xXxSHAPEMASTA420xXx is officially giving their support to the Sent/FF wagon.
##vote Team Anal Prolapse

-I liked thecow's point against FF
-Sent focused too much on his 1 lurker/1 active point
-focusing on things that he should know are inconsequential:
Show nested quote +
never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

-I find the reasoning in this omgus really weak, especially the part about FF:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 09:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:37 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

why do you keep saying you never scumread him for his jokevote when you clearly did, qob?

please re-read, i will not repeat myself again Fecal.


On March 01 2016 08:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.

Suppose I'm scum. Who are the other 2 scum aside from me and FF, and why is everyone else less scummy than me and FF?

Why are you attempting to get my attention off of you? I respect my teammates decision if you really want to know, but what is this pathetic attempt to get me to discuss something else besides your scumhood?

And LOL, the reason your scummy is because of your response, ^^^^stuff above, and of course, your fake aggression and opening post which was down right embarrassing to see someone play that poorly.

Alright, before I thought you were a little misguided but now I think you're actually hiding something.

So if you want to be productive, you actually have to advance the discussion in the thread. So far, you've said nothing new about me, it's not doing anything to convince anyone who isn't convinced, and you're refusing to look for other scum (there's 2 teams in every setup) or justify your scumread(s) by pointing out who isn't.

Not clarifying your points for FF doesn't help your case either.


-what is this? an accusation?
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:27 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just realized my point about 1 active + 1 intentionally lurking applies to blue roles as well if it's the new player lurking. Doesn't have to be lurking either, just playing extremely safe and not saying anything.

Might be mitigated later in the game with the other player coaching them.


Or we're not too sure what to say?

Your partner's said less than he normally does as town and you haven't said jack. I don't think you're blue.


fucking liked cow's point against FF. For reals? Cow said one inconsequential thing and he liked that? That's a tough one to swallow.

Also notice that d1 he went totally out of his way to explain cow's post and how there was nothing wrong. Multiple times, even before cow had a chance to say something.
And somehow kush KNEW what cow meant by philosophy, even though cow never explained it, and suposedly it was something from the very begging of the game no one was talking about.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 11:14 GMT
#1516
IT FUCKING IS KUSH. DAMN YOU KOSHI FOR CUTTING ME SHORT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE AN EUREKA MOMENT.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 11:16 GMT
#1517
VE you are the fucking boss.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 11:22 GMT
#1520
I'm not. He is actually playing quite tame compared to the town games I remember playing with him. I'm absolutely convinced it's him. If you take an objective look at his filter you will see.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 11:23 GMT
#1521
On March 03 2016 20:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
When does D3 start?

in 13 and 1/2 hours
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 18:10 GMT
#1594
On March 01 2016 02:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
qob is new but trying hard to throw scum on my partner because he was aggresive and voted me.

Wowie

On March 01 2016 02:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
I like that you're trying qob but you're off to a bad start


These are the posts in question that TheCow was refering too, that kush found "smart" and "townie enough".

@shapelog I know kush didn't town read FF, the veredic town I was talking about was refering to Qob.
My point is his veredict is out of place and a ridiculous conclusion, he ignores most of my case on TheCow and says this piece. If you look at what FF did he did nothing of what Cow said, FF actually pointed out that Qob was making a mistake going after them for that reason and he liked his agression, but he should look into other people. Tha's how FF's post should be interpreted, not what TheCow said.
And kush saying that that makes TheCow townie enough and it's smart and makes FF look scummy is completely bizarre.
He goes for with this terrible explanation to vote on the wagon building against TheCow's wagon!
He even tries to undermine my case on TheCow further by saying I wasn't understanding part of TheCow's post and THAT is why I thought it was scummy. But HE knew what TheCow was talking about with the "philisophy" line, somehow, without thecow ever explaining it, and went out of his way to defend thecow based on his explanation without thecow ever confirming it.
It is very clear that kush has an agenda here and is hiding something. The man is mafia.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 18:13 GMT
#1595
On March 04 2016 03:03 Koshi wrote:
the nk happened and I instatnly posted "this nk suggests sandroba in our QT"

that's because you have been sucking balls so far koshi. you were like MARV SCUM!!!!11!!!. w/e other reads you had were dead wrong, you never voted on the fucking excelent case on mafia I made d1, etc. You are saying KUSH IS TOWN 100%. You are just OFF this game man. And I am fucking confident you are town. So just take a step back and read the fucking things I'm saying.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 18:21 GMT
#1601
On March 04 2016 03:03 Koshi wrote:
I also think sandroba really respects marv and a lot of the interactions between qob/marv and the nk suggests that.

That's rididculous. Every fucking team here respects marv and would kill him n1. Marv was town reading me 100% and was like thinking exactly as me and was supporting me on every opportunity going along with the things I was pushing. If anything I'm one of the teams that has very little reason for wanting him dead.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 65
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 694
Other Games
summit1g7332
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft583
C9.Mang0336
Sick172
febbydoto17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1221
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.