• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 26 2016 00:51 GMT
#69
/in as whatever needed the most.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 01:00 GMT
#117
Kintaman doesn't forgive spelling errors.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 01:14 GMT
#119
yo damdred. How do you think we should deal with people that claim blue right before they get lynched?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 01:21 GMT
#122
I agree and I believe blues should absolutely cc in a game this size and only with 2 mafia.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 01:30 GMT
#125
Had not put much thought into that, but I believe it's optimal to lynch the person we believe the most is mafia should be lynched regarless of how the teamate is behaving.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 01:32 GMT
#126
Edit for clarity because I fucked up last sentence by inserting things in a random order:
Had not put much thought into that, but I think it's optimal to lynch the person we believe the most is mafia regarless of how their teamate is behaving.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 01:37 GMT
#128
On February 29 2016 10:23 qob wrote:
tbh when i insulted the mod i forgot they were a mod.

I don't think kita was being serious when he said you were modkilled =P
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 02:02 GMT
#131
Because mafia is trying to pretend they are town, while town isn't trying to pretend they are mafia. Oversimplified pehaps, but still should be a good guideline.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 02:03 GMT
#132
On February 29 2016 10:44 Koshi wrote:
I have decided to not post in this thread but just post in our QT.

Can you tell you partner then to tell us why you made that decision?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 18:48 GMT
#253
On March 01 2016 01:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
VE, meta is worth a lot more if you were actually playing in the game. TT is tryhard scum.
Why are you ignoring the fact that it was in the joke phase?

I take "joke phase" on a player by player basis, and from my experience with him TT never ever jokes in the beginning as town, he always tryhards at the beginning. That's why I ignored it, because for TT from my experience, there's no such thing as a joke phase.

Does TT ever joke in the begining as mafia? Because if it is a new behavior all together I would think it's more likely to come from town than from mafia.

Sentinel's first post does sound a bit like not thought out generic filler as qop pointed out, but I'm not sure I should hold it against him since it was so early in the game.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 18:53 GMT
#254
Also I guess I'm confirmed town by association =).
Honestly the only poster that gave me bad vibes so far was shapelog.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 19:19 GMT
#262
On March 01 2016 04:12 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 03:48 sandroba wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
VE, meta is worth a lot more if you were actually playing in the game. TT is tryhard scum.
Why are you ignoring the fact that it was in the joke phase?

I take "joke phase" on a player by player basis, and from my experience with him TT never ever jokes in the beginning as town, he always tryhards at the beginning. That's why I ignored it, because for TT from my experience, there's no such thing as a joke phase.

Does TT ever joke in the begining as mafia? Because if it is a new behavior all together I would think it's more likely to come from town than from mafia.

Sentinel's first post does sound a bit like not thought out generic filler as qop pointed out, but I'm not sure I should hold it against him since it was so early in the game.

Yes, TT has joke before as mafia.

Link? Can't find in database.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:11 GMT
#285
On March 01 2016 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
They're the games in the archive man, I could link them but you could just as easily go look at the games yourself. Someone very old and sad put a lot of time into that thing, and you should really use it!

I honestly can't find it. And I also want to see what you saw that you think is similar.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:13 GMT
#287
On March 01 2016 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
[T] The New Personality Mafia Town geript Lynched Day 6
[M][T] Season of the Witch 2 Town Grandier Killed Night 3
[M][N] Haunted Mansion Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4
[M][N] TL Mafia LXXIII: The Nutcracker Mafia Vanilla Endgamed Day 4

are the games I used. It's an excerpt from the TL Mafia Database under the heading "Ticktock" freely available for everyone to use.

I did read these from the database, and the thread entrance of both his mafia games are not like this one. Unless I'm really tripping here, I don't really get where you got your meta from?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:15 GMT
#290
On March 01 2016 05:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much similar, as I pointed out, the mafia meta I looked up doesn't quite match. But that's not conclusive that he's not, I find the difference in attitude striking.

Honestly VE, I think you just made up a meta read off thin air. You are very much aware that difference in meta does not equal mafia, unless it is in acordance to his usual mafia meta or it is a change in a mafia oriented way.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:27 GMT
#300
A person doesn't start the game joking as town or mafia. When he eventually does, why does it makes him more likely mafia? Wouldn't a player as mafia try his best to emulate his usual town behavior?

I'm not saying he isn't ever mafia in that situation, but I don't see a basis for you to pursue it as evidence pointing to scum.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:29 GMT
#302
On March 01 2016 05:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
And at this point, I don't care! Someone present a better alternative or shut the fuck up! I'll be back later on to see what's happening. BYE!!!

On March 01 2016 05:24 TheCow wrote:
I do not understand the point of the philosophy being posted in this thread. It seems like filler discussion to me.

Sential is sticking out to me. I am reading the slot as scum at this point.

The current meta-ing occurring looks like a dead-end and I do not understand why it is still being pursued.

How many games has Viscera played?


Ask and you shall recieve. Cow just made it to my number one suspect based on this post alone.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:30 GMT
#304
On March 01 2016 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:26 Rels wrote:
You're not re evaluating you reasons based on what's happening
You're very probably scum

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ME TO REEVALUATE! THE ONLY THIN G THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS YOU AND SAND HAVE COME IN HERE AND SHIT ON MY READ, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FURTHER FOR MY READ TO FUCKING CHANGE! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP!

VE I want to be friends. I'll pretend you admit that your read was shit and we can move on =).
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:34 GMT
#308
##vote: Thecownado
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 29 2016 20:39 GMT
#315
His post sounds fake as shit. Says he can't understand the "philosophy" of the thread (w/e that means) and it's mostly filler discussion right when the game is starting to pick up, and his post itselft is filler with no reasoning for anything or any new ideas. The comentary on the meta ignores the fact we are questioning the player who made said meta and dismisses it for no reason. Pretty much as generic filler fake post as you can get. Doesn't sound like a townie interested in people's alignments at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.