• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10804 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 02:15 GMT
#1371
On March 03 2016 10:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 10:48 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:44 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:39 Tictock wrote:
My guess is it's Team Cownado and Team Anal Prolapse.

Marv was prob killed to further implement Team OMGUS, but it's possible they are scum instead of FF's team.

You're telling me in order to save ourselves FF and I bussed our teammate?


It's not impossible.

You are more than welcome to prove me wrong.

What do you think we gain from that?

Why wouldn't we just claim JK?


You had FF to spam up the thread.

Damdred prob didn't have time, and Cow has gone poof. So they claimed.

I also know Damdred loves to bus as scum, and what good scumlet doesn't love to double bus? It really confuses us townies... well usually.

So let me get this straight:

1. I'm scum and about to be lynched
2. To avoid this, I bus the shit out of my teammate
3. My teammate is now about to be lynched
4. To avoid this, he claims a role with a 25% chance of successfully avoiding CC
5. All of this works and JAT gets lynched instead

I can't even read the thread correctly, there's no way we could pull off a Joker level maneuver like that.


Point 2 is false
You didn't bus the shit out of cownadow, you barely even said any reasons why they were scum. You like only vote them after they voted you. And the votes on each other by both teams were severely underexplained.

If team cownadow flip mafia then points 3-5 are a given. So this does not seem far-fetched at all.

If team cownadow is scum WHY would they try to pull a Rels lynch out of thin air instead of lynching your team?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 02:17 GMT
#1372
On March 03 2016 11:14 Koshi wrote:
Maybe we can consider just voting for the other mafia team? I don't think it matters. Just waste of time to kill Damdred tbh.

I wouldn't mind asking the host to make this day 24h to speed up the process , but there is no way we are not lynching damdred today.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 02:22 GMT
#1378
you got it wrong buddy.
we lynch cow. if mafia TT is confirmed town and probably dies in the night.
then we probably lynch team anal and team OMGUS in the order we deem apropriate.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 02:24 GMT
#1380
@koshi yeah I'm down to VE or sent. only team I can imagine losing to in this scenario is kush+shape.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 02:26 GMT
#1384
Like damdred is gone and I'm 99.9% sure TT is telling the truth but sorry I can't do it =/. Need to lynch damdy first.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 02:26 GMT
#1385
On March 03 2016 11:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 11:24 sandroba wrote:
@koshi yeah I'm down to VE or sent. only team I can imagine losing to in this scenario is kush+shape.

lol. They are never mafia. I would vote you before them.

Your confidence makes me confident we are going to win this then.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 02:40 GMT
#1394
Like whoever is town out of VE / FF-Sentinel should be digging shit up like crazy no? They are in the best position ever for PoE.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:21 GMT
#1402
Public QT?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:21 GMT
#1403
Anyway I don't mind this at all.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:28 GMT
#1406
U got like 21 and 1/2 hours. That's hardly "next to no time" =P
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:35 GMT
#1409
TT honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it. This game should be lynch VE -> if town -> lynch anus.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:40 GMT
#1414
Hehe I noticed that too. At the time I was still in the belief he was the JK and thought to myself: "Wow my team is so townie we weren't even up for consideration."
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:46 GMT
#1419
Or maybe I'm just so amazingly good that I caught cow as mafia after a single post and even though only marv believed me I kept pushing until he claimed and some other erm quite decent player forgot counter claim him and ruined my d1 mafia lynch.

Err sorry got carried away tooting my own horn =P
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:48 GMT
#1421
Of course I was begging for someone to CC. I was like 95% sure dude was mafia and you came in with the phrase "I believe damdred claimed blue is that correct?".
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:51 GMT
#1424
Okay I admit it was me all along. You got me there sherlock.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 03:54 GMT
#1426
On March 03 2016 12:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
LOL

excellent

why are you excited about this? do you agree with what he is saying?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:00 GMT
#1431
pls TT just shut up, die quietly and save yourself another embarrassment.
OFC I didn't believe you wouldn't CC him instantly d1 and fucking wait to d2 to do it. If I was partner with damdred I would know there was a JK in the game and I would have fucking believe your claim instantly wouldn't I?

Also I know it's good to be fucking right d1, but you were fucking wrong about me, and if you read my response you would see the thing you wrote was just terrible.
I can't even believe we are having this discussion, until a few post I was sure you were just joking around. sigh
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:03 GMT
#1433
On March 03 2016 13:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Unless you guys have an explanation that I missed

really yo, don't waste your time reading team blahvacado.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:06 GMT
#1437
On March 03 2016 13:01 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 12:54 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 12:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
LOL

excellent

why are you excited about this? do you agree with what he is saying?


Thisi s your paranoia getting you already Sand.

They are just suprised that Damdred was infact mafia.

Like you clearly were not despite not being sure on me a few hours ago...

OFC I'm paranoid about team anal, because team cow went out of their way not to lynch them and lynch rels.
And I said "I'm 99.9% sure TT is telling the truth", I wouldn't say I'm surprised team cow flipped mafia, but I was extatic to get confirmation I still am somewhat good at this game.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2016 04:08 GMT
#1439
On March 03 2016 13:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 13:03 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 13:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Unless you guys have an explanation that I missed

really yo, don't waste your time reading team blahvacado.

K nvm ignore everything I said because clearly there's no hope of identifying their alignment

that's not it dude. they are the jail keeper that just cc'ed a dead mafia.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 347
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Counter-Strike
fl0m3050
olofmeister912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns33609
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes273
hiko241
RotterdaM58
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• Jankos2730
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.