• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:09
CEST 19:09
KST 02:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10645 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 12:57 GMT
#608
On March 01 2016 21:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 21:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 21:49 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 20:22 marvellosity wrote:
hey Rels, why is VE mafia for blatantly not making sense?

Isn't it a little... blatant?

Look it's you from the past. p:
He GTFO out of the thread as soon as being called out on that. His come back posts are a super scummy defense (BUT I SWEAR I WAS MAKING SENSE BEFORE) and useless stuff.

you don't know VE, do you?

Not really. I know he has a reputation of being silly but I think I've never played with him.

i have caught and lynched VE plentiful times when he is mafia. And it has never ever been because he's going full-on ridic. It's almost always because he's too sensible, his cases make too much sense.

if you think about it, VE knows what he's writing about TicTock is a ridiculous stretch. I pointed it out, sand pointed it out. Even without anyone else that's enough. but he's sticking to it and defending it ridiculously. that's less a mafia mindset, really.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 12:58 GMT
#609
i mean i'm in no way sure, but it does make me lean town, not mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 13:29 GMT
#627
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

lol. what the fuck?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 13:30 GMT
#628
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

pretty sure your partner will end up townreading me, though. stay tuned
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 13:39 GMT
#634
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I would also love to know.

as far as i can tell, it's koshi yelling "marv you are mafia" and me pointing out that what he wrote was nonsense.

but then again, i am pretty biased.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 13:51 GMT
#640
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 13:58 GMT
#646
On March 01 2016 22:57 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.


Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.

All this is wrong. To the bolded. I am so hedgey when I am town I make posts such as these:
On February 06 2015 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
[image loading]

Like, I literally post hedges.

Koshi *is* obvious town when he is town. I ended up scumreading him last time we played together because he looked kinda townie but he wasn't "obvious" town. He was mafia. It was a correct heuristic. It will continue to be a correct heuristic.
He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds.

Bad. I play little games all the time as town. I love little games. I have incredibly fond memories of playing games with Palmar in Rock Band where I kept quoting things from previous games with "town or mafia?".

Bet you can't find me doing this as mafia. I can provide examples as town. Koshi should know this.

The point, which was obvious, was that Sentinel was making a poor meta read and I was correcting him on it. And Sentinel admitted himself, replying to my post, that it was incorrect. So I made him rescind his incorrect read. How is this bad?

Everything Koshi writes here is wrong. *and he should know it is all wrong*. So why is he writing it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?user=marvellosity&page=2

Clearly you were flustered. This is no gibberish, its just facts.

You're scum, arent you?

are you serious? I explained why it was all wrong?

are you insane?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 13:59 GMT
#648
like Koshi LITERALLY could not disprove anything i wrote. he didn't even try. what the fuck is wrong with you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:00 GMT
#649
i read my post there and it is 100% perfection.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:03 GMT
#655
On March 01 2016 23:01 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:57 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.


On March 01 2016 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.

All this is wrong. To the bolded. I am so hedgey when I am town I make posts such as these:
On February 06 2015 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
[image loading]

Like, I literally post hedges.

Koshi *is* obvious town when he is town. I ended up scumreading him last time we played together because he looked kinda townie but he wasn't "obvious" town. He was mafia. It was a correct heuristic. It will continue to be a correct heuristic.
He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds.

Bad. I play little games all the time as town. I love little games. I have incredibly fond memories of playing games with Palmar in Rock Band where I kept quoting things from previous games with "town or mafia?".

Bet you can't find me doing this as mafia. I can provide examples as town. Koshi should know this.

The point, which was obvious, was that Sentinel was making a poor meta read and I was correcting him on it. And Sentinel admitted himself, replying to my post, that it was incorrect. So I made him rescind his incorrect read. How is this bad?

Everything Koshi writes here is wrong. *and he should know it is all wrong*. So why is he writing it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?user=marvellosity&page=2

Clearly you were flustered. This is no gibberish, its just facts.

You're scum, arent you?

are you serious? I explained why it was all wrong?

are you insane?

Lol again, same shit saw with sentinal. I dont have time for such low quality play, i thought this site was decent @ mafia.


Were you not flustered when fighting against Koshi? Just answer this.

you're not worthy of my time any more. i'll only talk to your partner. good day.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:05 GMT
#658
like so far 2 people have called my post bad or wrong, and yet both those people haven't been able to pick out a single thing about the post that was incorrect.

Reasoning: hint - it's because everything I wrote was 100% correct so it's impossible to poke holes in it.

Idiots.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:14 GMT
#667
yes because Spikasaur has the clout to discredit you. great analysis koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:19 GMT
#675
On March 01 2016 23:16 Koshi wrote:
I already threw some bait towards spike 20 hours ago to see if they were solving the game or did anything at all. But he is not doing anything. Dnu. Pretty sure if he was town he would at least attempt to do something.

and if he was mafia i could manufacture anything for him.

maybe he's struggling and i'm a terrible teacher. your logic is poor.

he seemed to agree with me that Cow/Damdred were suspicious but he couldn't articulate why very well except for using the phrase "inconsequential wank" about Damdred's filter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:25 GMT
#680
I can only assume you're reading a different game to me Koshi.

Because Spikasaur really went in for the kill on you. lol. wow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:27 GMT
#684
On March 01 2016 23:21 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@marv, both cow and damdred have made decent deep thought posts.
I think you may be sheeping outdated sandroba feels.

Can I interest you in a sent lynch?

I agreed with everything sandroba wrote.

qob, who has played multiple games with TheCow, thinks his posting is suspicious. I think "decent deep thoughts" is really pushing it, especially for TheCow.

let me dig up the post from Felkyr because there was something wrong. although tbh I would agree that Sentinel in particular is playing very airy fairy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:27 GMT
#685
On March 01 2016 23:26 Koshi wrote:
Maybe I am tunneled. But in no world marv is town. If you think he is town you are aither mafia with TMI or should enter the lottery.

every time you post something like this i am town

thx koshi
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:31 GMT
#690
On March 01 2016 21:32 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 02:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:48 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On to less interesting matters - finding out who's town and who isn't. From what we've seen I don't think Koshi/Felkyr are mafia. For the record I didn't see Koshi's post when posting my "1 lurker / 1 active" thing. But usually he has a lot more fun playing town than playing scum, and he doesn't seem serious at all here.

let's play a game.

First 3 posts of a random other game:
On February 04 2016 09:01 Koshi wrote:
Goddamn. I sucked up to so many hosts in my career nobody rolls me mafia anymore.
I am just too friendly.

On February 04 2016 09:01 Koshi wrote:
Maybe I should join a game with BH as host.

On February 04 2016 09:05 Koshi wrote:
On February 04 2016 09:03 Palmar wrote:
Koshi do you want to be a pretend-mason with me?

Only if we pretend to be mafia


town or mafia?

"random"

I was actually looking through a list of games where he claimed he was "totes town" and realized that the real culprit was the fact that Koshi isn't scum a lot to begin with. Out of the 45 games in the mafia database (last one being November 2015), he's been scum for 7 of them. And out of the last 19 games in that list, he was scum in 2 of them. So I guess I'm wrong.

On March 01 2016 01:48 qob wrote:
Sentinel you can act as if you are not scared, but i can see through your lies.

You can lie to yourself but don't lie to me.


Sentinel calls Koshi town for being fun when he's town. He went through a list of 19 games to come to this conclusion, but never actually checked beforehand whether Koshi was town or scum in those games. Only when Marv calls him out he realizes Koshi can also be 'fun' in maffia games but he never bothered to look at those when he was actually making his meta read. Doesn't make sense.

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 09:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:37 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

why do you keep saying you never scumread him for his jokevote when you clearly did, qob?

please re-read, i will not repeat myself again Fecal.


On March 01 2016 08:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.

Suppose I'm scum. Who are the other 2 scum aside from me and FF, and why is everyone else less scummy than me and FF?

Why are you attempting to get my attention off of you? I respect my teammates decision if you really want to know, but what is this pathetic attempt to get me to discuss something else besides your scumhood?

And LOL, the reason your scummy is because of your response, ^^^^stuff above, and of course, your fake aggression and opening post which was down right embarrassing to see someone play that poorly.

Alright, before I thought you were a little misguided but now I think you're actually hiding something.

So if you want to be productive, you actually have to advance the discussion in the thread. So far, you've said nothing new about me, it's not doing anything to convince anyone who isn't convinced, and you're refusing to look for other scum (there's 2 teams in every setup) or justify your scumread(s) by pointing out who isn't.

Not clarifying your points for FF doesn't help your case either.



Besides that, he's trying to negate Qob's push on him but has done nothing valuable as town, although he's in tread often. His soft-pushing of people seems filter-filling as he never follows it up. Sentinel is only reactive but doesn't try to actually advance the thread himself.

The first paragraph. I read the Sentinel post differently. That Sentinel had a certain impression of Koshi's play that he had WITHOUT checking the meta. And then after he checked the meta on my prodding he realised he was wrong. so i don't think this is the strongest point.

Alright, before I thought you were a little misguided but now I think you're actually hiding something.

i rather think this is the most suspicious thing that Sentinel wrote.

Also he agreed with what Koshi wrote about me which was compeltely wrong which I showed which no-one can poke holes in even though people keep attacking the post i made. which is kinda suspicious too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:32 GMT
#691
On March 01 2016 23:28 Koshi wrote:
It took marv 5 minutes to read the thread and see I am town. Which is solving the game. Yet he taught his junior to make 85% of his filter to descredit me and not solve the game?

yes, he thinks you're an arse for attacking us based on shitty reasons.

imo very townie. my bf is the towniest of all townies. koshi2loser.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:37 GMT
#694
On March 01 2016 23:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 23:10 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
##vote team anal prolapse

Weren't you on Marv/Rels or VE?
Why this town now?

Fucking fefe and sentinel are probably town and you are getting fucked in the ass by a scumteam marv/kush.

Like I said when I spend 5 mins reading this game btw.

will you change your sig to a worshipful-marv post if you're 0/2? :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 01 2016 14:41 GMT
#698
On March 01 2016 23:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@koshi from where I stand:
marv/spik is town (no I dont want to get into a shitfest about it with you)
jurys out of rels and ve teams.

why? you love to call me mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 496
UpATreeSC 86
Codebar 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35798
Calm 3702
Shuttle 1326
FanTaSy 975
actioN 299
EffOrt 270
firebathero 185
Rush 182
Hyuk 159
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 65
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 54
Hyun 30
Aegong 25
Free 25
soO 23
Bale 22
HiyA 21
PianO 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7330
Dendi978
XaKoH 341
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
KnowMe60
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1555
x6flipin535
fl0m0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes675
Other Games
singsing2534
FrodaN1169
Beastyqt657
mouzStarbuck301
B2W.Neo291
byalli207
Livibee195
C9.Mang0141
RotterdaM109
Trikslyr65
Mew2King57
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
Other Games
• Shiphtur925
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 6m
Replay Cast
5h 51m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.