• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9437 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 01:36 GMT
#1331
On March 03 2016 10:33 Damdred wrote:
100% lynch TT. Mafia is 1 lynch away from Lylo I believe in this setup, sacrificing one cell and an afk lynch the next game is what mafia wnats.

100% lynch TT


Quite scum.

You can't even keep straight which game you are playing in.

I'm ashamed to have thought you might have fake claimed as town again.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 01:39 GMT
#1334
My guess is it's Team Cownado and Team Anal Prolapse.

Marv was prob killed to further implement Team OMGUS, but it's possible they are scum instead of FF's team.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 01:44 GMT
#1343
On March 03 2016 10:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 10:39 Tictock wrote:
My guess is it's Team Cownado and Team Anal Prolapse.

Marv was prob killed to further implement Team OMGUS, but it's possible they are scum instead of FF's team.

You're telling me in order to save ourselves FF and I bussed our teammate?


It's not impossible.

You are more than welcome to prove me wrong.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 01:46 GMT
#1348
On March 03 2016 10:44 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 10:35 Tictock wrote:
Why? I wasn't at all sure that Damdred was scum, had no idea if enough people were around to swap even if I was sure he was scum from the fakeclaim.

Seemed far better to wait, look into the matter, and see what happened at the start of today.

If Damdred was town fake claiming here, I was sure mafia would shoot him. In that case my jail on him would have given us 2 confirmed town today.

That logic is retarded. If damdred is mafia and delivering the shot we would see the exact same result as if mafia shot him. And then you would say it's 2 "confirmed town". I find it hard to believe you put this little thought into your plan.


No kus KP is factional, I can only Jail as a medic save.

And you'll see post game I wrote out a lot of my thinking in my QT with queen.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 01:48 GMT
#1350
On March 03 2016 10:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 10:44 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:39 Tictock wrote:
My guess is it's Team Cownado and Team Anal Prolapse.

Marv was prob killed to further implement Team OMGUS, but it's possible they are scum instead of FF's team.

You're telling me in order to save ourselves FF and I bussed our teammate?


It's not impossible.

You are more than welcome to prove me wrong.

What do you think we gain from that?

Why wouldn't we just claim JK?


You had FF to spam up the thread.

Damdred prob didn't have time, and Cow has gone poof. So they claimed.

I also know Damdred loves to bus as scum, and what good scumlet doesn't love to double bus? It really confuses us townies... well usually.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 01:50 GMT
#1354
On March 03 2016 10:47 sandroba wrote:
what is up with marv's plan then to offensive role block. wtf.
so it's more likely damdy is lying because he does not understand his own role.
And TT is just a damn criminal for not comming foward with this info before.


Like I said I came into EoD super late, if I claimed and there wasn't enough people around to swap...

Plus I wasn't even sure about Damdred till he started posting today, though his switch on Rels should have told me.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 01:55 GMT
#1361
On March 03 2016 10:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 10:48 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:44 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2016 10:39 Tictock wrote:
My guess is it's Team Cownado and Team Anal Prolapse.

Marv was prob killed to further implement Team OMGUS, but it's possible they are scum instead of FF's team.

You're telling me in order to save ourselves FF and I bussed our teammate?


It's not impossible.

You are more than welcome to prove me wrong.

What do you think we gain from that?

Why wouldn't we just claim JK?


You had FF to spam up the thread.

Damdred prob didn't have time, and Cow has gone poof. So they claimed.

I also know Damdred loves to bus as scum, and what good scumlet doesn't love to double bus? It really confuses us townies... well usually.

So let me get this straight:

1. I'm scum and about to be lynched
2. To avoid this, I bus the shit out of my teammate
3. My teammate is now about to be lynched
4. To avoid this, he claims a role with a 25% chance of successfully avoiding CC
5. All of this works and JAT gets lynched instead

I can't even read the thread correctly, there's no way we could pull off a Joker level maneuver like that.


Well... when you put it like that...

I'll consider lynching your team last.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 02:03 GMT
#1365
On March 03 2016 10:53 sandroba wrote:
TT if you are really the jk (i really hope you are u bastard) protecting damdred was like the second most terrible thing you could have done, only losing to not counter claiming team cownadow day 1.


You should see my play in Outlaw...

I thought it was a 50/50 chance of damdred being scum or being the NK, seemed better odds than trying to deduce who mafia would shoot if Damdred was mafia.

I didn't even consider saving Marv tbh kus I wasn't sure about him after that EoD.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 02:10 GMT
#1367
On March 03 2016 10:59 Koshi wrote:
sandroba might be mafia.
Ticktock. Do you still believe that? (this is not a trap)


Not really. The way he went about EoD seemed fairly towny, and the way he's been trying to read me since I posted that case on him is too cautious to be mafia imo.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 02:23 GMT
#1379
On March 03 2016 11:14 Koshi wrote:
Maybe we can consider just voting for the other mafia team? I don't think it matters. Just waste of time to kill Damdred tbh.


This is actually not the worst idea.

I do hate the idea of today turning into an afk lynch on Damdred. The only downside is if he turns out to be the RoleCop and we also have a cop floating around... eh actually probably not a bad risk, seems likely that Damdred/Cow is the goon.

Besides Damdred possibly being the Rolecop and outing a potential Cop, is there any risk to lynching his team tomorrow so we can spend today looking for the other Scum?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 02:27 GMT
#1386
On March 03 2016 11:17 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 11:14 Koshi wrote:
Maybe we can consider just voting for the other mafia team? I don't think it matters. Just waste of time to kill Damdred tbh.

I wouldn't mind asking the host to make this day 24h to speed up the process , but there is no way we are not lynching damdred today.


I think the standard is that if we swithc Days to 24 hours then thats the case for all days.

We don't want to do that, even if the game drags out a bit more.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 02:32 GMT
#1389
Damdred you should be finding some baby animal pics to post, not this lame attempt to discredit my claim.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 02:37 GMT
#1393
On March 03 2016 11:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 11:27 Tictock wrote:
On March 03 2016 11:17 sandroba wrote:
On March 03 2016 11:14 Koshi wrote:
Maybe we can consider just voting for the other mafia team? I don't think it matters. Just waste of time to kill Damdred tbh.

I wouldn't mind asking the host to make this day 24h to speed up the process , but there is no way we are not lynching damdred today.


I think the standard is that if we swithc Days to 24 hours then thats the case for all days.

We don't want to do that, even if the game drags out a bit more.

Do we? In 72 hours I can decide if it is either VE or Sentinel/fefe.

Ohwell. I go to bed. gb.


Humm maybe you are right, I forgot how small the game is now.

I see no way that you or Kush are scum, Sand is pretty much lock town imo.

We even have 2 mislynches left so we can pretty much just lynch through teams Cownado, OMGUS, and Anal prolapse in any order and still win.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 02:57 GMT
#1400
On March 03 2016 11:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ugh I'd believe damdred if I couldn't see myself using the very same tactic (Depressed "Oh man I really fucked up this time" posts)

On March 03 2016 11:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 11:06 sandroba wrote:
@sentinel who do you think is mafia with team cownadow?

Still have no idea if it's TT or Damdy tbh.


Really guys?

First he's trying to explain how he offensively roleblocked me, then just wants to lynch me, now says he made a mistake and is sorry (I can only assume he's trying to say he fakeclaimed as town there).

And you still think he might town?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:26 GMT
#1404
Uhm, ok. Expect this leaves me with next to no time to try and make reads before I get killed...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:32 GMT
#1408
On March 03 2016 12:28 sandroba wrote:
U got like 21 and 1/2 hours. That's hardly "next to no time" =P


Well when you factor in the fact it's late for me, got a call earlier that I'm needed to help cover a shift 4 hours before I was expeting to go in, then have tutoring that ends about an hour before deadline...

Yea this kinda crimps my style
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:35 GMT
#1410
I mean it's probably just as easy as Team OMGUS or Team Anal, but maybe not.

I guess since I already knew Damdred was mafia this just feels like a loss.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:38 GMT
#1412
On March 03 2016 12:35 sandroba wrote:
TT honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it. This game should be lynch VE -> if town -> lynch anus.


See saying this just pings my WIFOM sensor too.

Especially when, what team is missing from this EoD post from Damdred?
On March 03 2016 07:46 Damdred wrote:
I t hink I can't really say FF and Sent aren't scum here <<.

Neither have really said anything worthwhile, sent has started to try to discredit my claim a bit or at least try to soften it which is kind of scummy in my mind. And FF hasn't really played and Sent hasn't either.

I would lynch them next.

I don't have a super good scum read outside of those two, and i'm hurrying this along at this point.

I have strong townreads on Marv, Koshi

I think they are town: Kush, VE

This leaves me with poe list of FF and TT. I'm not sure I like the TT team being here or not.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:43 GMT
#1415
Yea, and now relooking at that opening convo with you and Damdred.

I could totally see that being you two jumping right in and trying to setup the CC play. It even makes sense then why Damdred kept saying he's 1v1 for sure in this setup.

Sandroba pushed on Cow hard for a weak open to get cred after Damdred got lynched.

Ohh, this shit just got real!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 03 2016 03:45 GMT
#1416
On March 02 2016 09:56 sandroba wrote:
It is correct. If you have something to say about that now is the time.


Begging me to CC.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE149
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
Doublelift4146
Counter-Strike
taco 370
Other Games
summit1g6929
JimRising 467
C9.Mang0357
ToD93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV174
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP84
• poizon28 30
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra544
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.