• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7847 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 20:47 GMT
#897
On March 01 2016 08:11 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:06 TheCow wrote:
Team Anal Prolapse and Team Fairly Odd Couple are my current pool.


I kinda get your read on FF's team, but what about Marv's team is making you think they are scum?

Also what do you think about Sandroba's read on you? And what does it suggest about his alignment?

First one is in regards to your opening post.
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:39 sandroba wrote:
His post sounds fake as shit. Says he can't understand the "philosophy" of the thread (w/e that means) and it's mostly filler discussion right when the game is starting to pick up, and his post itselft is filler with no reasoning for anything or any new ideas. The comentary on the meta ignores the fact we are questioning the player who made said meta and dismisses it for no reason. Pretty much as generic filler fake post as you can get. Doesn't sound like a townie interested in people's alignments at all.

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:13 sandroba wrote:
Quite an arduous job to read without the filter function, but from the town game I read from him his tone is more inquisitive / tentative / hedging his bets as opposed to more assertive in his mafia game.
I gather that Cow and qop played together a bit so Cow sheeping qop's sentinel read does not look as fake as I had thoght. Still, his overall tone looks more in line with his mafia game.



On March 01 2016 08:15 TheCow wrote:
sandroba did not understand the point of my post and voted for me. qob feels town to me, and because I know how to read him, I am reading the slot as town.

sandroba himself is scummy for reasons I implied earlier.

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 20:52 GMT
#900
On March 02 2016 05:42 Damdred wrote:
I've been reading while I do my chores around the house rip married life.

A few more thoughts,

1) If kush is scum he has pocketed me so hard. I've developed the palmar syndrome I just can't help but ignore people who have started to town read me.

* While I think my initial thought was clearly towny, I am not sure it deserves such a staunch defense especially since I've been afk. Call it a hedge if you want but I do like kush.

2) Koshi and Marv are both town I think its pretty obvious the activity the bad manners. It makes the game slightly easier that I can trust Marv and koshi I believe.

3) Sandriba/qob are town. I think the pointed posts and sand actually playing make that easy.

4) My most controversial read is I think that ve has a very high chance of flipping town. This is a tonal read, how he approached the game even if he is wrong. I do like him for town.

Since I know I'm town

Leaves me with tt, rels and ff.

I think this is a good pie place to start with, honestly I think sent and ff should be the first lynch today. The activity and lack of anything I think shows to a scum mindset.

I think rels group is the second, rels scum reads don't make a lot of sense to an extent and he's not being the prescrbse that I think he would generally be.

Tt I likes several of his posts and his tone felt right to me early,

Now any questions?

Damdy I don't hate your reads. Can you be more specific as to why sent/FF should be the lynch? "The activity and lack of anything I think shows to a scum mindset." I don't think that shows a scum mindset in particular, that could be explained by many other factors.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 20:56 GMT
#902
why?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 21:03 GMT
#905
Felkyr I feel better about cownado's lynch. If you don't hate that lynch I ask if you would be so kind to leave your vote there.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 21:37 GMT
#928
I went to the trouble to read sentinel's filter again and honestly there is nothing there that makes me think he is mafia and a few things that make me think he is town. Damdy's FF theory is all fine and dandy, but honestly it is just a theory that COULD explain FF's inactivity, not a reason to vote someone Sent's vote on him wasn't oportunistic at all, he was simply aplying the metrics damdy himself told us he used to find mafia. The few posts FF does have do not look like a mafia saving face.

Cow in the other hand the few posts he does have DO look like he is trying to save face. And damdy's posts do not convince me in the slightest he is town, on the contrary, it looks to me he is trying to say the things we want to hear (his thoughts on his reads are very superfical and his reasoning is very shallow) and go for the easy target FF.

I really think we are making a mistake if we let this one slide, I don't think we can expect day 1 to get better than this.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 23:13 GMT
#992
If you claim what blue you are and there are no CCs I'll happily lynch someone else instead, prefereably TT.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 23:18 GMT
#1001
On March 02 2016 08:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@sandroba what's your reasons for townreading sent?

Mostly tone and the absence of reasons for reading him mafia. Must say I'm not 100% confortable with FF's posts.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 23:26 GMT
#1014
I would like to know your role. If I was mafia about to get lynched I would claim blue for sure.
If it is indeed the case you are blue I think is very likely TT is mafia. He was defending thecow with very shody reasoning, even though he just found out thecow answered a question he made him at the very beggining.
In TT's mind cow was townie even though he never answered something he directly asked him and TT never bothered to follow up on it. After I pointed out the answer, which in my mind points towards scum, TT's response is "wut LOL answer still townie.". Smells of TMI.
Not taking into account the wall of shit he posted earlier.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 23:33 GMT
#1027
On March 02 2016 08:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Where did TT defend Cowthing? Did that happen?

Basically filter him an you see he assumes cow is newbie townie in all of his posts.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 23:49 GMT
#1037
Nevermind TT, I just reread his filter and I'm back to being unsure on him. His cow comments can be interpreted as him being on the fence, but having a town lean on damdy, so it could make sense.

Please explain to me the case on Rels.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 01 2016 23:57 GMT
#1045
Honestly rels' filter looks super townie. I'd rather lynch sent and FF than him.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:00 GMT
#1051
On March 02 2016 08:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 08:49 sandroba wrote:
Nevermind TT, I just reread his filter and I'm back to being unsure on him. His cow comments can be interpreted as him being on the fence, but having a town lean on damdy, so it could make sense.

Please explain to me the case on Rels.

Basically it's OMGUS from me, he's accusing me of everything he's doing, only he's maliciously misrepresenting my actions in this game which is worse. He doesn't care about the lynch, he spent the entirety of today trying to get a lynch on me.

I mean, obviously you don't know I'm town but I do. That he's wrong doesn't make him mafia. That he doesn't care if he's wrong or right is what I'm seeing, he's just pushing me to push me, and it doesn't matter what I say or do. But maybe it always feels that way to the guy getting pushed.

I don't think that is unreasonable of him. You and bum are not exactly shitting town rainbows. If it was between your team and his I would vote your team all day tbh.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:01 GMT
#1053
On March 02 2016 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
This has all gone a bit wrong. Ff making me unsure if I was right not to vote him, but I can't really explain why. Otherwise um. Only got tt's weird sand read and I'm not sure that's enough

Yep got the same feeling about FF =/
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:05 GMT
#1061
Thinking about my convo with damdred in the very beginning it's kinda ironic it has come down to this.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:08 GMT
#1065
qob I'm as clueless as the next guy, do w/e you please with our vote.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:12 GMT
#1071
On March 02 2016 09:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 09:00 sandroba wrote:
On March 02 2016 08:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 02 2016 08:49 sandroba wrote:
Nevermind TT, I just reread his filter and I'm back to being unsure on him. His cow comments can be interpreted as him being on the fence, but having a town lean on damdy, so it could make sense.

Please explain to me the case on Rels.

Basically it's OMGUS from me, he's accusing me of everything he's doing, only he's maliciously misrepresenting my actions in this game which is worse. He doesn't care about the lynch, he spent the entirety of today trying to get a lynch on me.

I mean, obviously you don't know I'm town but I do. That he's wrong doesn't make him mafia. That he doesn't care if he's wrong or right is what I'm seeing, he's just pushing me to push me, and it doesn't matter what I say or do. But maybe it always feels that way to the guy getting pushed.

I don't think that is unreasonable of him. You and bum are not exactly shitting town rainbows. If it was between your team and his I would vote your team all day tbh.

omg I missed this post. Between RELS team and mine? You'd lynch MY slot over RELS slot?

Lord give me the strength....


I'll probably ask qob to do it for me. And I would look away.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:33 GMT
#1095
If he thought damdred/cow would end up being lynched I think he would prefer his vote was in the opposite wagon. Anyway I'm not confident on him being mafia. I'm kinda clueless tbh, All I got is some town reads.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:43 GMT
#1108
Like I could see a close vote between team blahvacado and team prolapse, but this jat wagon makes no sense to me at all. Rels filter looks solid and race's filter looks okay. So what if the dude is afk near the deadline. Many people were afk during other times, I don't think that's a good enough reason.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:46 GMT
#1112
On March 02 2016 09:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
How about everyone who's here posts the reason they are voting for the team they are voting for so there is at least some info pre-flip.

Sentinel seemed more confident in rels' alignment than I was on top of the weird drunk post. From my persepctive of only having read the last 12 hours in 2 hours that team is the best shot.

I'm lynching you for lack of a better option, like not being sure on team blahvacado and because qob wants to know if he is the boss. Also I get a weird feeling in some of your posts like you are gloating or something, dunno, just feels a bit mafia-y. I admit it's kinda random.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 02 2016 00:51 GMT
#1119
On March 02 2016 09:50 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
marv that is a cowardly vote.

It's weird but he is possibly the only one voting scum today.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.