• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:48
CEST 07:48
KST 14:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7149 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 15:30 GMT
#1271
I instantly retract my LS townread
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 16:00 GMT
#1283
On February 27 2016 00:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2016 00:29 Vivax wrote:
On February 23 2016 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I am home but only for a few minutes(my phone is dead that why I stopped posting when I did) and I will explain why I dislike Breshke's post.
The first part about not wanting to be the mayor is NAI but his last part about not wanting to be in the final cell seems pretty scummy at least in my eyes. Generally speaking I think it's best to have our strongest players in Cell 3/4 because if we manged to get 2 scums lynched by that point then we should be able to win easily(at least that what I thinking from reading some parts of the old cell games).


On February 23 2016 11:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I just got home and read the thread: I kinda mad that people think my cell should go first since I know I am easily readable as the game progresses...... sicklucker's entrance seems bad because it just a very bad excuse........ I like kush right now and same with ritoky because of their questioning. Breshke after his entrance seems okay but Breshke is easier to find as scum after the first couple of day phases(I vigged him when he rolled scum vs me in NYE Party).


EXPLAIN

I didn't like it at the time because he wanted his Cell to be last which is very strange(and now we know why) but then I started liking some of his posts but then he decided not to do jack shit when it was his Cell to go first.


Rels, please refrain from talking for LS.

#1: No, you found it scummy that he didn't want to be last, this doesn't coincide with your current version.
#2: Between your two posts he posted the grand total of one post in which he only briefly explains why he wants to go first, this one:

On February 23 2016 10:13 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 09:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh so I'm in a cell with breshke.

All his posts are pretty benign questions that don't talk about anyone, just about cell order. If he's so interested in cell order why is he so disinterested in mayor?

Mostly setup talk so far actually so it's not enough to call him scum but I don't particularly like anything he's posted so far


Why would only mayor be interested in cell order? I'm not interested in being mayor because i don't think my cell should be one of the last ones because i don't think im a strong player

Right now im fine with damdred or rit as mayor

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 16:13 GMT
#1287
Starting to think LS is mafia with Damdy and they founded team babbyrage to get themselves TR.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 16:20 GMT
#1291
On February 27 2016 01:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2016 01:00 Damdred wrote:
Sorry guys power was out for extended periods of time day before yesterday.

However I'm not going to be here for an extended period of time, I have my first real interview for a teaching position. It came out of the blue and I'm rushing around trying to get all my shit together. I should be back around 5 est with opinions.

Wish me luck this probably the break I needed in life!

good luck bro
Can you explain the bolded in your post ?
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2016 00:36 Rels wrote:
On February 27 2016 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 23 2016 09:08 ritoky wrote:
On February 23 2016 09:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh thank the dark gods I rolled town again.

I'll never complain about rolling town ever again


what do you think of breshke so far? or anyone


On February 23 2016 09:14 Damdred wrote:
Personally breshke is a bit of a mixed bag.

Part of the problem is that his posts relay a little bit of conufsiom on the setup and part of me goes it would be easy for scum bresh to try to survive on that.

While another side of me thinks he would try to be a bit more strong here and not try to put the confused town forward.

So atm I'm thinking bottom of null .


Page 7.

Noticeable is that Damdred uses exclusively "what if breshke is mafia" reasoning.

In the part of the problem line Damdy wagers that bresh WOULD try to play confused, in the bolded line he wagers exactly the opposite, and ends up at bottom of null, which is probably the safest read one can give out on a scum buddy early in the game.

So this post is pretty fishy now that we know bresh was mafia.

I don't undestand the bold line. Damdred is saying that scum!Breshky wouldn't help town to properly understand the setup ?



He's simply saying that scum breshke wouldn't try to play the confused town I think, after saying it would be easy for him to do so.

He's pretty much contradicting his two theories on his own to end up putting breshke at the bottom of null.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 16:59 GMT
#1295
On February 27 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2016 01:13 Vivax wrote:
Starting to think LS is mafia with Damdy and they founded team babbyrage to get themselves TR.

I don't think so. There are multiple reasons DF is scum, and even if you don't think the rage is town indicative, LS is playing like he does as town when apparently he's way more timid as scum.


What about the points on Damdy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 17:10 GMT
#1298
Okay ill buy you and LS being town then, time to vote and mb solve the other cells already.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 23:35 GMT
#1339
I feel super paranoid about this wagon, so you don't have to worry about me afk parking my vote on you, darth.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 23:37 GMT
#1340
Im still kinda feeling a scum LS here, for the following reasons:

You really stuck your neck out with your bresh read.

How LS changed his opinion on bresh which I mentioned earlier doesnt sit right with me.

Rels doesn't even seem interested into the possibility of lynching LS as displayed during my research this day which is not ideal for scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 23:58 GMT
#1350
What are you doing besides rehashing ur town today LS?

Besides ur hasty reads list you are nowhere near the level of effort of Rels or darth
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 00:38 GMT
#1364
On February 27 2016 09:35 ritoky wrote:
i know my read on LS is awful, but he literally has given 0 fucks toward finding scum, and once he spammed caps and got his freebie town reads he has pretty much checked out mentally.....meanwhile you got 2 guys making cases out their asses....but for some fucking reason neither even considers LS possible...just blows my fucking mind.


I think we might become friends this game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 01:32 GMT
#1389
Certainly doesn't help that Rels is one of the best scum players on site
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 02:14 GMT
#1406
On February 27 2016 11:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2016 11:06 darthfoley wrote:
It's not fucking me. For people with more experience with town!Rels, I know this is not gonna hold completely true because of the theme to this game, but is he known for tunneling and clearing people based off of the type of stuff he's cleared LS? I'm gonna look into the way LS played in Star Wars once he replaced Onegu, but if I recall he was much more involved in clearing himself/finding scum. Will read his filter for that game


Are we reading the same thread?? Rels has been the most vocal, protown person this game. You may think he's wrong or even scum, but he's still been the most vocal protown person in the game.


Go away you tool, from being contributive at the start you got to just being mocking background noise now. Doesnt matter if Rels sounds protown or active, hes one able to easily fabricate that as mafia.

I'm actually unvoting cause the more darth posts the more im convinced hes town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 03:20 GMT
#1417
On February 27 2016 11:24 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
What particularly is town from darth, vivax? Help me see the light.


Tone of confidence and pissed offness, I just see him sounding like myself when people scumread me and are wrong, and I think he sounds different in the mafia game of his.

Overall just genuine with his efforts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 17:48 GMT
#1449
I have a really bad feeling about this lynch, but I feel I can really not find anything to conclusively change it in a slam dunk way, besides that darth made a townie impression on me with some posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 18:06 GMT
#1452
The next problem I have besides not really buying darth scum is that I can't decide who would be the mafia in that case between rels and ls
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 18:27 GMT
#1456
On February 28 2016 03:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2016 02:48 Vivax wrote:
I have a really bad feeling about this lynch, but I feel I can really not find anything to conclusively change it in a slam dunk way, besides that darth made a townie impression on me with some posts.


Yeah...


Who do you think it is then of rels and ls
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 19:16 GMT
#1473
I can buy Rels scum alone for the fact he's handing out so many confident easy townreads, out of his cell and within his one (on LS) as well, he's basically a straight rocket which would be pretty much the ideal for mafia. Just focus on your cell, mislynch a guy, don't stir too much trouble or use too much effort in handling the other reads.

I'ma vote rels for shenannies
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 19:31 GMT
#1477
On February 28 2016 04:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2016 04:16 Vivax wrote:
I can buy Rels scum alone for the fact he's handing out so many confident easy townreads, out of his cell and within his one (on LS) as well, he's basically a straight rocket which would be pretty much the ideal for mafia. Just focus on your cell, mislynch a guy, don't stir too much trouble or use too much effort in handling the other reads.

I'ma vote rels for shenannies

Voting me because I have confident townreads is bullshit.
Especially since my confident townreads out of cells are you, kush and ritoky and you agree with all of those I think ? Only the LS one is weird to you.


For me it's not relevant if your reads coincide with mine. It's more that I'm afraid your play is "too clean" to be town. Like, I find this cell freakishly hard to solve and you are SO confident in your LS townread, that for example you spoke up for him when I was confronting him with the weird change in read on breshke on D1 which was really only justified by 1 post of breshke in between LS' posts.

Plus your play is super streamlined to just fulfill the objective of getting darth lynched since you started posting the big ass cases, and you didn't really care about the post from Damdred I mentioned where he posted that weird read on breshke until I asked you about it, so that suggests to me you're just in super tryhard mode only this day and plan to fulfill one objective: Get a mislynch and cause as few ruckus as possible about it (for example scumhunting outside your cell or starting to suspect LS).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 19:37 GMT
#1480
My read is pretty much based on figuring out your intentions behind what you do, not specifically on what you do. I see your intentions as more scum aligned than otherwise.

keep your head low D1, get lynch cred from bresh who was clearly afk and probably suggested in qt he would be, pick a target for D2, push him and try to post otherwise reasonable, accurate reads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2016 20:51 GMT
#1544
On February 28 2016 05:50 darthfoley wrote:
darthfoley (6): sicklucker, LightningStrike, Rels, nnn_thekushmountains, ObiWanShinobi, bumatlarge
Rels (3): darthfoley, Vivax, Shapelog
LightningStrike (1): Kuragari42,
Not Voted (2): ritoky, Damdred

idk something like that


You might be able to replace shapelog with damdy, he has been really lackluster this day (time will tell if only cause of the interview)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1978
Snow 177
910 58
Bale 31
ZergMaN 15
Noble 13
Icarus 8
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Fuzer 28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox697
C9.Mang0171
Mew2King34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1193
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8229
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft293
Maynarde127
Sick127
ArmadaUGS116
RuFF_SC280
Livibee70
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Lourlo1258
• Rush1136
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 12m
OSC
7h 12m
Stellar Fest
7h 12m
OSC
18h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.