• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10629 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 19 2016 00:13 GMT
#42
/in
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 22 2016 23:16 GMT
#110
As far as im concerned ritoky will be someone I never elect as he is discrediting me before the game even started properly, tinfoiling is an asset to both me and others as it allows them to read me more easily and to not let anyone sit on their asses thinking everyone reads them town.

His big ass post was funny but as null as it goes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 22 2016 23:17 GMT
#112
But I will agree that my cell seems easy to sort out as I already have a townie feeling about kush
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 22 2016 23:19 GMT
#113
Personally I think Rels brings enough committment and skill to the game that id be comfy with him as mayor, since hes a spammy scummer Id like some time to see what he posts though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 22 2016 23:20 GMT
#114
Damdy too would be a prime choice.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 22 2016 23:20 GMT
#116
On February 23 2016 08:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 08:19 Vivax wrote:
Personally I think Rels brings enough committment and skill to the game that id be comfy with him as mayor, since hes a spammy scummer Id like some time to see what he posts though.


hell no. his group is easy.


Have you ever played with this darth dude?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 22 2016 23:58 GMT
#128
On February 23 2016 08:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Inactive people in early cells is bad because there's not a lot of content to go off of


Since its one of the prime reasons some get lynched for, including me, i dont see how thats a hindrance.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 12:19 GMT
#272
I'm 101 % sure bum is the mafia in my cell so if you have doubts about anything shoot. For me that's enough to have done my part. Kush is likely never mafia in this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 20:47 GMT
#462
On February 24 2016 04:44 Shapelog wrote:
Lol I get scum read by everyone as Town! And I get town read by everyone as scum!
Kush rekt! me with his slander over the TL forums.

Anyways time to be useful.
@Damdred can you please respond to:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 01:00 Shapelog wrote:
On February 24 2016 00:18 Damdred wrote:
I'm torn a little bit right now (want more posts).

I hate seemingly throwing a bit of scum on both of us to make it look like hes staying paranoid+doing something.

But I do know his supposed meta so i'm a bit wary of this and want to see what he does. RIght now i'm leaning scum on him in our cell.

What do you think of the other cells?

How would you talking about me being paranoid+doing something "throw a bit of scum on both of us?" You are trying to solve the game, and while I understand you maybe no wanting to talk about it. Why would you discussing why you find someone scummy would make you scum?

Also @Kush, so PoE?



Townie thing to say when I read over it.
Does that mean you're scum ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 20:50 GMT
#464
Damdy why so salty? There's peeps like me who like what you're doing and some peeps who don't, doesn't mean nobody listens to you. I will back your ideas and don't want the slandering ritoky on the throne.

No tilterino pls.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 20:51 GMT
#465
On February 24 2016 05:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 21:49 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 23 2016 21:36 sicklucker wrote:
0 skepticism to have ritoky mayor. I KNOW i have alot of probelm with that. I expect another town to have similiar problem solving logic.

That and ritoky is try harding more then I have ever seen him so its probably geniun and an easy read


Fair point on kuragari but here's some things you should consider:
Mayor being scum isn't a huge deal.
Kuragari is a newb. He probably doesn't think like you. Maybe he doesn't have a great understanding of what's going on.
Ritoky is the kind of mafia who would try to get mayor. I could see the mayor race igniting his try hard.


good point on ritoky


Been thinking that since yesterday, maybe should say whatever I think when I do, for example that I was surprised at the smart things Obi has been saying about me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 20:58 GMT
#469
On February 24 2016 05:56 ritoky wrote:
vivax, if you could pick the ideal spot for your cell to go, which would it be?


Second cause it seems like an easy group and it gives me some more time to solve the game, im already tinfoiling about my kush tr cause of some stuff hes been asking that was bad/pointless/uninformed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 20:59 GMT
#470
But since bum is so underwhelming and didn't give two shits I picked him out as the mafia already its a pretty weak tinfoil.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 21:01 GMT
#471
On February 24 2016 01:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:

Vivax has dedicated himself to being more unreadable since he keeps getting lynched for stupid garbage and I don't really blame him, but he will absolutely step up if he's town because that's just how he is provided that he's done offering himself up for lynch just to break his meta. (I'm actually pretty sure that he finished with that a while ago but I'm not entirely sure and I refuse to do research just to figure that out.)

Kush seems relatively town and is being bad at reading me as per usual so whatever there. Kush is mediocre and apathetic as scum and is usually lynched relatively quickly, whereas he almost always looks town and plays like town as town.

Bumatlarge is doing nothing along with Vivax and that's all I can say about that slot. I've never played with him so I don't know what he's like regardless.

I can read Vivax pretty well when he starts doing work so regardless of when this cell goes I think we can make it work. First is probably not a great idea but after that it's probably fine. Vivax can only remain low-key for so long.


On February 24 2016 04:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I rethought things in the shower - maybe E should go second.
Bum is very likely mafia so that might just be an easy lynch cell.


Id love to know what happened in that shower
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 21:09 GMT
#483
Im thinking obis read on bum and its change could come from mafia cause:

Mafia in this setup shouldnt bus early coz no flip.

If one of their members in a cell becomes too obvious they have to bus cause it would look sketchy that they aren't scumreading obvious mafia.

And the shower thingy looks like that sort of progression, it wasn't particularly overexplained so I guess I'll be satisfied with a reason for his change of mind.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 21:17 GMT
#489
Cell A

If anything, I don't think ritoky is the scum in this cell - I'm a huge fan of his super-American rhetoric and the fact that he's actively trying to figure out the best order and such is townpoints for him. Some of his questioning is a little all over the place but he's trying to do things and that always makes me think highly of people.

I think I'm leaning towards kura being the scum in this cell. His posts have been horribly underwhelming and he isn't even trying to talk about anything relevant. Sicklucker has some weird posts, but sicklucker always does and I don't think less of him for it. The biggest strike I can come up with against him is that he came up with some weird percentage as to why ritoky shouldn't be mayor but couldn't come up with an alternative, though I'm not sure that's a relevant point.


So Cell A: We have Rik, SL, and Kura.

Funny enough, I have played with each of these lovely people once. They also all died before D2 when I played with them. I really do not know a lot about them. Rik, Who I want to town read, but have this "tryhard scum" feel from him. Pardonidia is a bitch right? SL, Has a weird entrance but is just weird in general. So I need to watch him. And then Kura.

Kura from what I know, is a low content poster (as town mind you). He got lynched in the Newbie due to "Scum slip." For those wanting a filter from him that game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/502408-newbie-student-mafia-xix?user=Kuragari42
From what i can tell, he was much more Srsy. in that game than this one. This one he is joking and stuff like that. It is different from b/4 though to say the least. Maybe the Free posting from him is just him excited.


Anyone going to agree that the first quote looks better than the second?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 21:21 GMT
#492
Shape why still no read on bum?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 21:22 GMT
#495
On February 24 2016 06:21 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 06:17 Vivax wrote:
Cell A

If anything, I don't think ritoky is the scum in this cell - I'm a huge fan of his super-American rhetoric and the fact that he's actively trying to figure out the best order and such is townpoints for him. Some of his questioning is a little all over the place but he's trying to do things and that always makes me think highly of people.

I think I'm leaning towards kura being the scum in this cell. His posts have been horribly underwhelming and he isn't even trying to talk about anything relevant. Sicklucker has some weird posts, but sicklucker always does and I don't think less of him for it. The biggest strike I can come up with against him is that he came up with some weird percentage as to why ritoky shouldn't be mayor but couldn't come up with an alternative, though I'm not sure that's a relevant point.


So Cell A: We have Rik, SL, and Kura.

Funny enough, I have played with each of these lovely people once. They also all died before D2 when I played with them. I really do not know a lot about them. Rik, Who I want to town read, but have this "tryhard scum" feel from him. Pardonidia is a bitch right? SL, Has a weird entrance but is just weird in general. So I need to watch him. And then Kura.

Kura from what I know, is a low content poster (as town mind you). He got lynched in the Newbie due to "Scum slip." For those wanting a filter from him that game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/502408-newbie-student-mafia-xix?user=Kuragari42
From what i can tell, he was much more Srsy. in that game than this one. This one he is joking and stuff like that. It is different from b/4 though to say the least. Maybe the Free posting from him is just him excited.


Anyone going to agree that the first quote looks better than the second?

Anyone going to agree that the first quote came after the second?
Also Vivax, Have you seen my mafia game in Newbie XIX? Tell me that I am a underwhelming as scum I dare you!


You're probabl good scum outside a cell game which is pretty heavily town favoured
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 21:24 GMT
#496
On February 24 2016 06:22 Shapelog wrote:
I have a read on him. I said scum. I said he is very sus./scummy for wanting his group to go 4th.


What? Where, I keep reading ur filter up until your big reads post and cant find anything concerning him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 23 2016 21:44 GMT
#514
My family now thinks im gay cause you posted that
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 352
ComeBackTV 200
SteadfastSC165
Rex105
CosmosSc2 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 165
ProTech140
Rex 108
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52474
firebathero 1251
Jaedong 1113
Hyuk 970
Soma 486
EffOrt 467
Horang2 447
Soulkey 419
Mini 400
BeSt 336
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Last 297
Stork 283
Zeus 270
Larva 268
Light 257
ggaemo 209
Rush 204
Snow 167
910 156
ZerO 119
Killer 88
Pusan 75
Mind 65
Shine 53
hero 49
Creator 41
Free 38
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Shinee 33
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
JYJ 20
Noble 16
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
yabsab 15
sorry 15
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9866
Dendi855
Counter-Strike
markeloff116
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1761
crisheroes1576
Other Games
gofns40768
singsing2085
olofmeister1288
B2W.Neo843
hiko486
byalli324
XBOCT288
Pyrionflax245
DeMusliM223
Liquid`VortiX101
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King91
QueenE40
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH339
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1583
• Nemesis880
• TFBlade192
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
Stellar Fest
23h 31m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.