• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 21:09 GMT
#482
Yes obviously I thin thats the best action currently
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 21:13 GMT
#486
I think B, if it doesn't fall on me we have a 100% scum lynch.

D Breshke if scum will show himself very quickly by activity at this point. Though might be useful if it did fall on breshke but would be just as difficult if not more so.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 21:59 GMT
#528
So yeah maybe shape is just trying to tilt me now.

The first 24 hours of my cell I'm going to attempt to focus on getting reads on my cellmates. And then branch out to give reads on the other cells the last 24 hours.

I think until the last two days this should be the format after I'm gone get people to opinion on there cell and other cells after.

Lets go
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 22:04 GMT
#532
Scratch what I said. Why d first over ours rit
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 22:14 GMT
#541
So basically you found something you think makes me scum when it's present in 99% of my tone games?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 22:17 GMT
#542
Anyway pointless today, we need to focus on this cell.

Cell D I would like you to say who is scum,each cell with a slight blurb as why please.

Ritoky, do you think Breske could be this disinterested as town?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 23:20 GMT
#548
That wasn't directed at you shape, I was addresdingcell D.

Breshke, tell me anything interesting?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 23:55 GMT
#560
I'm here, sorry ff thought I was up first.

Ok so I had a thought Breshke did something super Toney I want thoughts on.

When he came back rit was debating when to use the 50/50. It will be 100% easier in that situation for Breshke to go 1 v 1 and either take the loss and do nothing or just try to take that person down.

However Breshke asks rit not to use it so that he can do work. This is pretty town oriented to me it forces him to do more work looking at multiple people. It forces the rest of the game to take stances on all three rather than a 50-50.
I like this thought of mine.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 23:57 GMT
#561
Breshke before I go much further why throw ff out for tonal things when he hasn't done that much to this point? I think I agree on f2f being town but do you think it's enough?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 24 2016 00:41 GMT
#570
I'm not sure that's true Breshke, if you exclude him for tone do you think any other tonal things in his openers or how he posts line up? Even if the circumstances are different we still have some of the same tells.

@LS , what do you think of the point I made about Breshke thinking about the 50/50? And who are you scum leaningok atm?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 24 2016 01:08 GMT
#572
Cells hard since lack of content.

Ff what do you think of next cycle cell?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 24 2016 15:06 GMT
#614
I think you misunderstood my point about breshke rels. The question wasn't whether we should use the 50/50 or not but breshke said don't insta use it which forces him to do work on both.

Which is town to me because the 50/50 will still be used and it will still be 1 v 1 with two people. It does force breshke to do the work before rit uses it.

As for my read on ls, I think he is town here. He might not be as talkative, but he's putting in ok work finding things (ff forgotten mafia game) so he's not as lazy mafia ls. He sounded somewhat upset me suggesting putting his cell first so he's not roll over ls to some degree. And he didn't just blindly sheep my thoughts initially on Darth.

And why I wanted him first I didn't have a read on him and the pressure+50/50 would of made him crack towards town or roll over I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 24 2016 18:48 GMT
#690
I don't think its anything to be scared about, there's nothing wrong with putting pressure on breshke here see if he rolls over.

If he starts spamming town rainbows we can reevaluate.

But since there's not much to go on until he does its probably best to look at next cell.

Sl what do you think ?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 24 2016 18:55 GMT
#694
Correct shape.

My opinion so far is

Ls town
Rels town lean
Darth scum lean

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 01:17 GMT
#835
LD is basically confirmed town at this point meh.

LS only really gets upset like this as town, he's generally easy going until he gets tiny pressure then he acts stupid as town. 100% townread will fight everyone over this, plus scum ls I don't think would be on verge of modkill.

Moving on I finally have power yay
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 03:42 GMT
#845
Sorry had to do some things.

LS is my top town in that, he probably is the worst scum player on site. His sudden outbursts just feel like town ls, his helpfulness shows town. And his trying to dig things up also.

Rels is pointing out somewhat smart things. I like some of his reads especially being afk for so long and getting back into the game. I liked his postings on breshke id put him second.

I don't like darths posts at all, early on lacked focus I felt some odd reads like on va. I'm least familar with him though.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 03:43 GMT
#846
Also on rels he's picking on little things somewhat which he does as town as well.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 04:10 GMT
#850
I sort of have to lynch breshke here for promising to do things without actually doing them. I mean my initial thought was good I think but the total lack of anything completely negates it.

VA trying to do anything beyond his cell is also probably a town tell at this juncture.

Honestly it sorta is policy almost at this point. VA has done slightly more if even giving reads. Plus another good point someone said earlier about ignoring scum Bayne to focus on town ff. While I think there is a town reason to do it totally lacked in anything besides an I itial idea.

Anf no wonder we were confused hehe.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 14:59 GMT
#934
That is just how LS plays as town? He generally posts a moderate amount and then gets angry as town, as scum he just sheeps never starts any push on his own buddies then rolls over.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 15:00 GMT
#935
Kush is probably the biggest moron in the thread.

God dsmmit what do I have to do to get town read for the game? Obviously its not be fucking active and push things in a game. Fuck it in going back to bed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
Nina 93
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17735
Soulkey 202
White-Ra 195
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever249
League of Legends
Doublelift3026
Counter-Strike
fl0m1323
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4958
Khaldor1833
Liquid`Hasu1254
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5527
ArmadaUGS2957
shahzam500
Pyrionflax159
ZombieGrub79
Mew2King64
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1323
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 20m
OSC
15h 20m
Stellar Fest
15h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.