• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9209 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:33 GMT
#746
VA I've never said that i'm set in my scum read of you. But when 8/15 people have already voted for Breshke, and there are 5/15 mafia in the game, I don't like the optics.

To switch gears a bit, your post implies that you can't be convinced that LS is mafia, why?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:34 GMT
#749
On February 25 2016 05:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:29 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Darth, I don't think it makes you scum, but I find your reasoning for voting vayne very weak.
So what if he disagrees with me on cell order. I don't think scum ever try to push for a certain mechanical decision beceause to benefit the scumteam. They're first priority is to look town so they will push stuff that they think is pro town.


Much of my suspicion of VA comes from Rels really bad VA town read, which I've already gone over. I know either Rels or LS is mafia, and it is especially concerning when someone I know is good town has illogical reads. As I mentioned earlier, I think VA could be town for something along the line's of ritoky's reasoning, but not Rels.


Why would Rels TR a town VA then, cause that would mean that he's bussing Bresh this very moment.


Because if Rels is town and we just disagree on what "aggressive" play is, and LS is mafia, it makes more sense. My cell has a third person people seem to be forgetting
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:43 GMT
#759
Okay;

in my cell, I know Rels or LS is mafia. I have already talked about why I didn't like Rels's analysis of cells D and C, which after a long period of AFK seems kinda like scum catching up. I didn't like his reasoning, but towns often see the game in different perspectives. Basically, while I disagree with Rels's methodology, our disagreement does not necessarily mean he is mafia.

If you're asking why I think Rels's VA read wasn't good, just look at my filter. He described his play as aggressive, implying he had been pushing leads and stuff. I think it's quite clear that it's either the wrong adjective to use, or a false description.

-------

I do however, find it odd that LS was kinda universally town read D1, and has been pretty hands off since, during the cell D discussion AND the arguments between me and Rels. After all, he knows one of us is mafia (if he's town) and would be much more invested in us. Look at my post above; I don't think that post comes from LS who's been following the game or particularly cares which one of us eventually ends up being scum read, because in this scenario, Rels and I are both town and mafia gets the +1 regardless.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:44 GMT
#761
On February 25 2016 05:37 ritoky wrote:
@darth why you ask about this if you not care to follow up btw?

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:10 ritoky wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:05 darthfoley wrote:
Ritoky, what do you think of Rels read post?


my largest problem with his read post was that his weakest opinions were on the members of his own cell, which are the people he should be focusing on the most, since he "knows" 1 of the 2 are scum and that his cell is guaranteed to go before the game ends. it read slightly as if he wanted to leave his options open on his own cell and not committ.

that said i gave some slight town points to everyone who openly gave out decently extensive reads before the 50/50, cuz i think mafia members outside the current cell are more prone to not commit to reads and then look like an idiot an hour later when the person they shit on gets green'd.



Sorry i've been busy responding to like 4 people questioning me.

Are you suggesting that Rels's town reads were decently extensive before the 50/50 and mine weren't?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:47 GMT
#763
okay i'm out for a couple hours, will be back later. for those in doubt, read my filter
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 23:33 GMT
#829
i'm back
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 23:40 GMT
#830
On February 25 2016 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:18 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much I had to do a exam online and couldn't spend time at all on other sites during the time. Darth is going after Rels. I liking Rels more than Darth even more from their interactions with each other. Once VA, FF, and Breshke are around I can try to talk to them so I can get some better formed reads on their Cells(I got Breshke null leaning town but not by much, FF prob town, VA null).


I actually wanna quote this again because I really don't like it

darth is going after rels --> rels went after me first, but either way, it makes sense that I am going after him considering I know that either you or rels is mafia.

I like rels more than darth "even more" from their interactions with each other --> why? but okay, fair enough

reads: breshke null leaning town, ff town, VA null

(at time of post)
rels reads: VA town, ff null, breshke scum
darth reads: breshke null leaning town, (before flip) ff kinda scum, VA nullish scum

Idk why he's liking Rels more when my reads line up more with his reads; also, don't know why he makes it sound like it's a bad thing that cell mates are after each other.

I might be a bit bias but I fell his thought process was more in line with town Rels that I had played with. Also him getting emotional towards you pretty much confirmed my read on him.


so you think i'm scum?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 23:44 GMT
#831
On February 25 2016 05:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:43 darthfoley wrote:
Okay;

in my cell, I know Rels or LS is mafia. I have already talked about why I didn't like Rels's analysis of cells D and C, which after a long period of AFK seems kinda like scum catching up. I didn't like his reasoning, but towns often see the game in different perspectives. Basically, while I disagree with Rels's methodology, our disagreement does not necessarily mean he is mafia.

If you're asking why I think Rels's VA read wasn't good, just look at my filter. He described his play as aggressive, implying he had been pushing leads and stuff. I think it's quite clear that it's either the wrong adjective to use, or a false description.

-------

I do however, find it odd that LS was kinda universally town read D1, and has been pretty hands off since, during the cell D discussion AND the arguments between me and Rels. After all, he knows one of us is mafia (if he's town) and would be much more invested in us. Look at my post above; I don't think that post comes from LS who's been following the game or particularly cares which one of us eventually ends up being scum read, because in this scenario, Rels and I are both town and mafia gets the +1 regardless.


Yea but we got here from your post saying that Vayne was the guy you suspected cause of Rels read on him, which isn't adressed at all still and impossible to understand, so the bollocks meter is slowly but steadily rising.


I've quoted where I think VA's posts have been lackluster and scummy. I'm saying it is a mix of the two, but Rels being in my cell + having imo a really bad description of VA's play made me very skeptical
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 00:05 GMT
#832
On February 25 2016 05:49 ritoky wrote:
no i am suggesting that if mafia knows i am going to 50/50 that posting significant reads on a cell where some1 is about to be green checked is not exactly a thing to be doing cuz you can look real dumb real quick.

but mostly what i am suggesting is that rels having stronger opinions on everyone else except the people in his cell is suspect because as a town who knows his cell is guaranteed to go, those 2 players should be his strongest opinions or at least equally as strong.


regarding the first part of your post: who fits the description of people not wanting to commit to a 50/50 cell read?

secondly, I agree that the discussion regarding our cell has been lackluster; neither Rels nor LS seemed particularly interested in discussing my cell in depth until I pushed Rels, and LS's response to my question was lackluster imo.

On February 25 2016 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:18 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much I had to do a exam online and couldn't spend time at all on other sites during the time. Darth is going after Rels. I liking Rels more than Darth even more from their interactions with each other. Once VA, FF, and Breshke are around I can try to talk to them so I can get some better formed reads on their Cells(I got Breshke null leaning town but not by much, FF prob town, VA null).


I actually wanna quote this again because I really don't like it

darth is going after rels --> rels went after me first, but either way, it makes sense that I am going after him considering I know that either you or rels is mafia.

I like rels more than darth "even more" from their interactions with each other --> why? but okay, fair enough

reads: breshke null leaning town, ff town, VA null

(at time of post)
rels reads: VA town, ff null, breshke scum
darth reads: breshke null leaning town, (before flip) ff kinda scum, VA nullish scum

Idk why he's liking Rels more when my reads line up more with his reads; also, don't know why he makes it sound like it's a bad thing that cell mates are after each other.

I might be a bit bias but I fell his thought process was more in line with town Rels that I had played with. Also him getting emotional towards you pretty much confirmed my read on him.


I also didn't like the random OMGUS out of nowhere on FF-- the only confirmed town in the game. Seems like a safe person to OMGUS because you don't have to commit to a scumread on the person. Something about it just seems off. He also is kind of overexplaining why he's having trouble reading the cell imo, for example
On February 25 2016 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 06:56 Vivax wrote:
On February 25 2016 06:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 25 2016 06:44 LightningStrike wrote:
FF when you get done catching up can I get your reads please?

lol you seem really eager to act like you're helping


Yea id be happy if he just gave out something on VA instead of incessantly spamming stuff that doesn't seem that relevant in comparison.

Here the deal with me Vivax: Idk who I want to vote out of Breshke and VA. VA I never learned how to read properly because I only played with a grand total of 3 games together. Game 1 I thought he was scum and lynched him when he was town. Game 2 I ignored him for the most part if I remember correctly. Game 3 I had no idea on VA but he got confirmed as scum by our Tracker because VA did visit someone as a roleblocker. He then claimed to be a doctor and tried to save Marv twice which was impossible because doctors couldn't save the same target twice in a row. Breshke on the other hand I can see why some people called him scum but on the other hand I had seen him post some similar posts as town.


This discussion of the history of LS and VA in games together is super pointless and filler


Can someone currently townreading Rels or LS not in my cell explain it to me? I think they've both done scummy stuff
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 00:08 GMT
#833
to add to my second point regarding LS's explanation to my question... does anyone else think it's weird that he's confirmed Rels town even though he knows there's a 50/50 chance between Rels and me? Like how can you be that sure based off of some emotion (which I think is easy to fake) and some meta thing he doesn't explain and prefaces it by saying, "I could be wrong, because i'm biased!"

It just seems like LS keeps giving himself outs with both cell D and our cell (c)
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 03:02 GMT
#842
Meh I wish I could just post in all caps and have people instantly town read me lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 07:34 GMT
#864
If Breshke literally does nothing tomorrow then i'll switch votes because it's clearly a sign of someone who gave up at first glance of being accused. However, I still get a bad vibe from multiple VA posts so i'm hoping Breshke has just been busy and in his other game. Looking forward to what he has to say tomorrow
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 08:09 GMT
#866
Yea exactly. I'm just gonna stop overthinking things in the future if Breshke is flips obvious mafia kinda like palmar in the Star Wars game lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:30 GMT
#870
this is actually so annoying and i'm going to be quite peeved when either of the confirmed town LS or Rels comes back as mafia and we lose the cell.

Rels I accidentally looked at the mayor count vote instead of the VA/Breshke vote. My point is still valid and idk why accidentally writing 8 instead of 6 makes me confirmed scum.

I later explained my logic after that post Rels. I really don't know why you guys think I would choose my hill to die on D1 defending my completely afk scum teammate when I could just bus him for town points like probably the rest of mafia are doing right now.

i t m a k e s n o s e n s e
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:33 GMT
#872
i expect an apology post game, unless you're scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:36 GMT
#874
Yes. It is similar to my Star Wars game D1 regarding Palmar/Zyrre. Granted I was wrong in that game, but I really don't like when someone goes AFK and all of a sudden EVERYONE is scum reading that person, ESPECIALLY with the other person (VA) not doing anything imo to warrant the town reads he is getting
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:37 GMT
#875
I've already said that if Breshke never comes back, he's almost surely scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:37 GMT
#876
anyways it's 4:30AM so i'm gonna go to bed, but i'll be back tomorrow!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 15:04 GMT
#939
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE TOWN READING LS FOR CAPS LOCK IM SO ANGRY
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 15:05 GMT
#940
gonna give rels's filter a better look later
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 583
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor422
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9455
WinterStarcraft398
Happy373
PiGStarcraft243
Sick198
Livibee171
singsing114
olofmeister71
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
5h 26m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.