• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 21:56 GMT
#796
On February 25 2016 06:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 06:44 LightningStrike wrote:
FF when you get done catching up can I get your reads please?

lol you seem really eager to act like you're helping


Yea id be happy if he just gave out something on VA instead of incessantly spamming stuff that doesn't seem that relevant in comparison.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 22:45 GMT
#810
I get the feeling FF didnt give a damn about figuring out my cell or reading the stuff on bum yesterday or he'd know where I'm coming from on VA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 14:20 GMT
#917
Yea bresh keeping it up with the absence doesn't bode well for him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 14:57 GMT
#932
On February 25 2016 23:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 23:53 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:29 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 25 2016 22:44 Rels wrote:
kush
Why is DF town ?
Why is Damdred scum ?
What superciality are you talking about and why does it make me scum ?


I said those things mostly without being informed but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
1 DF is town because that's just what I've been thinking as I've been reading him. For good explanations I'd have to filter dive. But just in general he's making himself really available, engaging in conversation, talking about his reads a lot.
2 Damdred is scum because shape and ows look town? Very little confidence in that read though.
3 I'm not sure that you're scum. Less so now that I've given your filter a cursory glance. You seem really invested. The caveat to that is I'm not familiar with your scum play. What I talking about as superficial was townreading LS for all caps, calling out DF on getting some facts wrong.

I know the LS stuff seems stupid but it's a fact. I once did a complete meta analysis on LS and he NEVER used capslocks as scum. And I think the game he finally decides to break that stupid rule as scum, he would do it when he is about to be lynched, not at a time when he cannot even be lynched and FF randomly says he's suspicious.

OK for Damdred, I'm pretty sure he's town but I agree both Shape and OWS looks townie too. One of them is scum though.

DF is scum. The fact wrong thing might be NAI though, but reading his "8/15 already voted Breshke" I was like "that seems like a lot", then I checked it and it was false.


i hate your capslock reasoning so much

I understand that. But until I'm proven wrong I will apply the "LS being super mad or claiming when suspected = town" formula 'cause it has always worked.


but his outburst did not seen genuine to me.
FF said he was talking a lot to possibly counter his scum meta. Then LS got mad?


yea I had the same feeling, and then he lists the meta. the thing felt kinda prepared since he was so aware of his own meta there. Wouldn't it be dumb for mafia NOT to produce the outrage if he already knows his own meta so well? Then again there are people who use tells like that as town tells in every game (like grush with the starsenses).

So I prefer to treat it as null
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 15:02 GMT
#937
whats with the babby rage in this game, is this the new shit to get ez townreads on yourself?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 15:04 GMT
#938
leaning town on SL and also on LS. Purely tone and I dont think ive ever been wrong on LS alignment in any game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 15:06 GMT
#941
On February 26 2016 00:04 darthfoley wrote:
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE TOWN READING LS FOR CAPS LOCK IM SO ANGRY


for me, its not the capslock, his posts just convey huge nervousness when hes mafia and im good at spotting that, he seems pretty relaxed in this game aside from the rage
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 15:09 GMT
#946
On February 26 2016 00:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2016 00:02 Vivax wrote:
whats with the babby rage in this game, is this the new shit to get ez townreads on yourself?

Show nested quote +
On February 26 2016 00:04 darthfoley wrote:
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE TOWN READING LS FOR CAPS LOCK IM SO ANGRY

Hehe this is really a thing though. I actually lost Drams because of people confirming themselves as town by raging.


if by people you mean rayn then you should know he rages as any alignment
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 15:13 GMT
#949
On February 26 2016 00:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2016 00:09 Vivax wrote:
On February 26 2016 00:08 Rels wrote:
On February 26 2016 00:02 Vivax wrote:
whats with the babby rage in this game, is this the new shit to get ez townreads on yourself?

On February 26 2016 00:04 darthfoley wrote:
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE TOWN READING LS FOR CAPS LOCK IM SO ANGRY

Hehe this is really a thing though. I actually lost Drams because of people confirming themselves as town by raging.


if by people you mean rayn then you should know he rages as any alignment

LS, GB, rsoultin.
And my teammate Shining not fake raging enough. p:


I remember him explaining how he was a southerner with a napoleon complex so thats surprising
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 15:15 GMT
#952
I'm also starting to settle down to just abandon my tinfoil on ritoky, if bresh is mafia which seems more likely as time goes on, im pretty satisfied with his performance
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 16:08 GMT
#964
On February 26 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
its possible mafia are just sac'ing this cell since we used 50/50 on it and just having breshke say nothing so he doesnt spew any info. mafia talk about that stuff all the time. as a result i also would not give anyone too much cred on this cell as time progresses.

I don't really feel a need to post beyond this.


Your input on the other cells would be appreciated, I'm seeing you as town at this point.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 18:03 GMT
#1000
The flip will be critical to figuring out what happened today, I presume that if bresh was mafia, scum just voted him and is calling it a day, not playing much figuring that they don't really have to do anything and expect lynch cred later.

Which is why now that bresh has become increasingly obvious mafia, the analysis post from kuragari makes me think he's town, cause it doesn't fit the scum pattern of play described above, in which I think will fit Rels, ritoky, shape and bum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 18:05 GMT
#1004
If you think there's anyone else (me for example :>) who didn't instantly buy the breshke wagon and actually scumhunted without tmi, feel free to present yourself as such,as it should be a pool of players we may be able to townread.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 19:47 GMT
#1037
Erf thats a lot to read and im getting tired, will get to work after the flip, tomorrow.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 13:33 GMT
#1245
I'm really tempted to TR Rels here, why do you think his argument about the early voting on breshke doesn't give him cred kush?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 15:09 GMT
#1263
On February 26 2016 23:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Vivax, where are you at concerning Rels/DF?


Leaning DF but paranoid of Damdred dropping off and tinfoiling that his fake rage all the time is just a method for ez townreads and an excuse to peace out.

If you wonder what damdred has to do with this, it's the fact that Rels wrote him off rather easily in my opinion in his first reads posts exactly based on that rage.

They also both have been rehashing too much for my taste how townie LS is, which is plausible but my beef is the amount of time they both spent talking about it (it's not really that much of a contribution as I've never considered LS to be seriously up for lynch so far).

I'm still on the fence on a lot of stuff
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 15:13 GMT
#1264
Since I'm rereading D1 and you claimed to be good at reading Damdred, now would be a good time to give us a taste of your wisdom.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 15:15 GMT
#1266
This speaks strongly in favour of LS being town btw:

On February 23 2016 08:24 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 08:16 nooniansoong wrote:
Of course order needs to be reevaluated closer to EoD depending on how people look so far.
I am kind of in agreement with ritoky's order, but more active people should be put first. D might be better to save just because those are all low content players, so deciding early on them might be hard.


im kind of confused here though. If all the active people are put in the earlier phases won't that mean the later phases are just an afk party.

I thought you would do it the other way around and put cells with the less active people earlier



On February 23 2016 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I am home but only for a few minutes(my phone is dead that why I stopped posting when I did) and I will explain why I dislike Breshke's post.
The first part about not wanting to be the mayor is NAI but his last part about not wanting to be in the final cell seems pretty scummy at least in my eyes. Generally speaking I think it's best to have our strongest players in Cell 3/4 because if we manged to get 2 scums lynched by that point then we should be able to win easily(at least that what I thinking from reading some parts of the old cell games).

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 15:21 GMT
#1268
On February 23 2016 09:08 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 09:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh thank the dark gods I rolled town again.

I'll never complain about rolling town ever again


what do you think of breshke so far? or anyone


On February 23 2016 09:14 Damdred wrote:
Personally breshke is a bit of a mixed bag.

Part of the problem is that his posts relay a little bit of conufsiom on the setup and part of me goes it would be easy for scum bresh to try to survive on that.

While another side of me thinks he would try to be a bit more strong here and not try to put the confused town forward.

So atm I'm thinking bottom of null .


Page 7.

Noticeable is that Damdred uses exclusively "what if breshke is mafia" reasoning.

In the part of the problem line Damdy wagers that bresh WOULD try to play confused, in the bolded line he wagers exactly the opposite, and ends up at bottom of null, which is probably the safest read one can give out on a scum buddy early in the game.

So this post is pretty fishy now that we know bresh was mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 26 2016 15:29 GMT
#1270
On February 23 2016 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I am home but only for a few minutes(my phone is dead that why I stopped posting when I did) and I will explain why I dislike Breshke's post.
The first part about not wanting to be the mayor is NAI but his last part about not wanting to be in the final cell seems pretty scummy at least in my eyes. Generally speaking I think it's best to have our strongest players in Cell 3/4 because if we manged to get 2 scums lynched by that point then we should be able to win easily(at least that what I thinking from reading some parts of the old cell games).


On February 23 2016 11:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I just got home and read the thread: I kinda mad that people think my cell should go first since I know I am easily readable as the game progresses...... sicklucker's entrance seems bad because it just a very bad excuse........ I like kush right now and same with ritoky because of their questioning. Breshke after his entrance seems okay but Breshke is easier to find as scum after the first couple of day phases(I vigged him when he rolled scum vs me in NYE Party).


EXPLAIN
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1679
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9395
olofmeister346
Happy259
Sick162
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
5h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.