• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9940 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 19:55 GMT
#713
On February 25 2016 04:42 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:35 Kuragari42 wrote:
(Wiki)
On February 25 2016 04:33 ritoky wrote:
On February 25 2016 04:32 Kuragari42 wrote:
I must be a damn inept mafia player.. I don't understand why VA is essentially beyond suspicion.. like, at all..


if breshke is town, this guy is mafia.


Why is that?


thats the kinda soft-bus for credit later kinda posts i make when i am scum.


In a no flip game?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:04 GMT
#720
This is where im at feels wise and before reading everything into the tiniest detail.

[image loading]


Why I end up at these conclusions is PoE for Cell B and C. Vayne not scumreading bum, and cell A is something I need to work on still.

I also have to yet read any posts from Rels in detail, but I feel that LS is town, and got a townie feeling from darthfoleys most recent post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:06 GMT
#724
illuminati
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:13 GMT
#729
Yea breshke doesnt have anything to go on that would make me tr or sr him either way, that's a drawback.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:22 GMT
#735
On February 25 2016 05:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
its not coincidence that all the people i have as scum are voting me, its because they are scum lol


How in the world do you expect to have any credibility whatsoever if you're the only soul in this game who apparently doesn't have a scumread on bumatlarge for reasons? I thought everyone was past that on D1 already. The only reason youd derp so hard and have such an unnatural read on ppl in my cell is cause you aren't town and don't see things the way town does (and cause you probably didn't think about the consequences of your read).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:29 GMT
#740
On February 25 2016 05:25 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
^*their.

@Vivax, vayne's bum read looks tooscummytobescum honestly.
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 01:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 25 2016 01:51 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
iim just waiting for ritoky to 50/50 this thing I dont feel like analyzing this shit if i have a 33% of being removed from the game immediately

Your gut reads on FF and Breshke ?


breshke scum

my updated list is

breshke, darthfoley, vivax, obi, SL


Why vivax over bum?


i have no idea why actually, seems cool to have one offmeta read



I disagree, I'm pretty positive most of mafia's on the bresh wagon.

I also want to add that my current bet would be on ritoky being the last mafia, and the guy who's going to carry them on top. The soft bus stuff he used against darth reminded me of that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:31 GMT
#744
On February 25 2016 05:29 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Darth, I don't think it makes you scum, but I find your reasoning for voting vayne very weak.
So what if he disagrees with me on cell order. I don't think scum ever try to push for a certain mechanical decision beceause to benefit the scumteam. They're first priority is to look town so they will push stuff that they think is pro town.


Much of my suspicion of VA comes from Rels really bad VA town read, which I've already gone over. I know either Rels or LS is mafia, and it is especially concerning when someone I know is good town has illogical reads. As I mentioned earlier, I think VA could be town for something along the line's of ritoky's reasoning, but not Rels.


Why would Rels TR a town VA then, cause that would mean that he's bussing Bresh this very moment.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:33 GMT
#747
On February 25 2016 05:32 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:55 Vivax wrote:
In a no flip game?


This is the only cell in which all 3 players flip. FF confirmed inno. Whoever gets lynched flips (right?). And the last is whichever the lynch wasn't.


Oh excuse me then, should read the op more carefully.

I guess the no bus stuff doesnt apply to today then
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:36 GMT
#752
On February 25 2016 05:34 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:31 Vivax wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:29 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Darth, I don't think it makes you scum, but I find your reasoning for voting vayne very weak.
So what if he disagrees with me on cell order. I don't think scum ever try to push for a certain mechanical decision beceause to benefit the scumteam. They're first priority is to look town so they will push stuff that they think is pro town.


Much of my suspicion of VA comes from Rels really bad VA town read, which I've already gone over. I know either Rels or LS is mafia, and it is especially concerning when someone I know is good town has illogical reads. As I mentioned earlier, I think VA could be town for something along the line's of ritoky's reasoning, but not Rels.


Why would Rels TR a town VA then, cause that would mean that he's bussing Bresh this very moment.


Because if Rels is town and we just disagree on what "aggressive" play is, and LS is mafia, it makes more sense. My cell has a third person people seem to be forgetting


I try to follow your logic but it's a dead end.

Let me recap:

Rels is mafia cause of his read on VA?
-> I ask why
If Rels is town and LS is mafia it makes more sense.

Can you please explain it like im 5 year old cause either you have trouble articulating your thoughts or this is bollocks
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:37 GMT
#753
Or im being an idiot which is in the realm of the possible
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:40 GMT
#755
On February 25 2016 05:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:22 Vivax wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
its not coincidence that all the people i have as scum are voting me, its because they are scum lol


How in the world do you expect to have any credibility whatsoever if you're the only soul in this game who apparently doesn't have a scumread on bumatlarge for reasons? I thought everyone was past that on D1 already. The only reason youd derp so hard and have such an unnatural read on ppl in my cell is cause you aren't town and don't see things the way town does (and cause you probably didn't think about the consequences of your read).


I mixed up randombum and bumatlarge, an easy mitake tbh. Bumatlarge was actually super over the top happy as town so its true my read was wrong. Again though, i have very little interest in the other cells as i wont be playing.


lol seriously? Ill have a hard time believing this even if I try
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:40 GMT
#756
Is VA mafia or severely dyslexic? hmmm
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:49 GMT
#766
On February 25 2016 05:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
it was 8 years ago dude, looked up the game just for you. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/67925-tl-mafia-2-gg

who would expect there to be 2 ppl named after bums


And you want me to believe you're using meta from 8 years ago in this game and think that it would be a legit method instead of simply realizing me and kush are probably town like the rest of the game?

vayne pls, no one, literally no one opened up a page of meta on bum to read him scum except you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:51 GMT
#767
On February 25 2016 05:43 darthfoley wrote:
Okay;

in my cell, I know Rels or LS is mafia. I have already talked about why I didn't like Rels's analysis of cells D and C, which after a long period of AFK seems kinda like scum catching up. I didn't like his reasoning, but towns often see the game in different perspectives. Basically, while I disagree with Rels's methodology, our disagreement does not necessarily mean he is mafia.

If you're asking why I think Rels's VA read wasn't good, just look at my filter. He described his play as aggressive, implying he had been pushing leads and stuff. I think it's quite clear that it's either the wrong adjective to use, or a false description.

-------

I do however, find it odd that LS was kinda universally town read D1, and has been pretty hands off since, during the cell D discussion AND the arguments between me and Rels. After all, he knows one of us is mafia (if he's town) and would be much more invested in us. Look at my post above; I don't think that post comes from LS who's been following the game or particularly cares which one of us eventually ends up being scum read, because in this scenario, Rels and I are both town and mafia gets the +1 regardless.


Yea but we got here from your post saying that Vayne was the guy you suspected cause of Rels read on him, which isn't adressed at all still and impossible to understand, so the bollocks meter is slowly but steadily rising.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:53 GMT
#768
[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 20:58 GMT
#771
On February 25 2016 05:55 ritoky wrote:
thats a top quality gif. you have gif master ritoky's approval.


I knew you'd like it

I really want to try to get behind darth foleys maze of reasons, when someone says "I think x is mafia cause y guy him like this, but im not sure on y" then the bovine smell intensifies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 21:00 GMT
#774
On February 25 2016 05:58 ritoky wrote:
i disagree with you though i think there's a very real chance darth is town. that post i quoted recently is pretty town. he basically says:

here are LS's reads -> oh wow they line up fairly close to mine -> wait a second, he thinks i am more mafia than rels -> shouldn't he think the opposite if he agrees with me and disagrees with rels? -> pressure him on this point.

that's a pretty town line of play.


Tone wise I was thinking town too but if he's good you have to catch him selling lies
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 21:36 GMT
#785
On February 25 2016 06:14 ritoky wrote:
yo vivax, how much % of you actually thinks i am mafia, and how much % just wants to lynch me cuz i slandered you?


Its 0 % spite and 100 % tinfoil, that much I know.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 21:51 GMT
#793
On February 25 2016 06:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 06:11 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:29 Vivax wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:25 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
^*their.

@Vivax, vayne's bum read looks tooscummytobescum honestly.
On February 25 2016 01:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 25 2016 01:51 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
iim just waiting for ritoky to 50/50 this thing I dont feel like analyzing this shit if i have a 33% of being removed from the game immediately

Your gut reads on FF and Breshke ?


breshke scum

my updated list is

breshke, darthfoley, vivax, obi, SL


Why vivax over bum?


i have no idea why actually, seems cool to have one offmeta read



I disagree, I'm pretty positive most of mafia's on the bresh wagon.

I also want to add that my current bet would be on ritoky being the last mafia, and the guy who's going to carry them on top. The soft bus stuff he used against darth reminded me of that.

You meant "against kura" ?


Going to sleep; Vivax can you explain what you meant by "The soft bus stuff he used against darth reminded me of that" ? Reminded you of what exactly ?


Reminded me that ritoky can be mafia cause at the time I had the weak townread on darth and thought that the bus argument was something he could use to push him as a ml since it didn't make sense.

Since I got reminded that today we have flips it's not relevant to me any more
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2016 21:52 GMT
#795
im pretty curious as to why we don't have more people voting VA since his story about confusing bums and even looking up their meta is super fishy
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 150
910 29
Bale 27
ZergMaN 18
Noble 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
C9.Mang0161
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1178
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g7956
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
ArmadaUGS143
Maynarde135
Sick124
RuFF_SC295
Livibee60
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1132
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 37m
OSC
7h 37m
Stellar Fest
7h 37m
OSC
18h 37m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.