• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:12
CEST 08:12
KST 15:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8968 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 16 2016 16:57 GMT
#299
Gonna read stuff in a second
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 15:36 GMT
#538
On February 16 2016 06:04 sicklucker wrote:
Dear diary

Today I woke up exited to play a game of mafia! Then I looked at the playerlist .. and I was how do you say it. Scared of spam and having alot to read. I also had alot of anxiety about jat calling me names i'm a very fragile emotional person. I hope gb has time because last game he was useless and now I here hes not going have much time again.


Automatically scumreading SL for this opening
I'm reading the game now for today I have time.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 15:57 GMT
#547
On February 16 2016 08:51 Trfel wrote:
Hm, I'll bite.

Eden is mafia because he's been present and seemingly interested, but has avoided talking about any of the things that have been happening.

Eden has focused on setup speculation. This isn't inherently scummy, it's largely useless, which can come from either alignment. However, Eden seemed very interested in getting people to interact with him about his setup talk, instead of asking people about reads or commenting on things in the thread. This post directly shows Eden's desire to talk with people about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2016 08:18 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 06:02 Damdred wrote:
The End of The World: Day 1

The world has ended, but all is not lost.

"I don't pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times, and began again in the morning."

Let's get to it.

Any particular objections to millers claiming?

In contrast, see his one read this game:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 16 2016 08:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Also, for posterity's sake as much as anything else (how long can this streak last???)...

Early guess that rsoultin is town off of tone of post.
I put a lot less stock in this than I would have last year, since there's been plenty of time for her to emulate her posting style as mafia, and I recall her starting to do so anyway before I went on sabbatical. But for the moment I still consider it reason to give a cautious town read.

Eden doesn't invite discussion, he doesn't even provide his reasons or basic framework for his read. He also weakens the force of his read significantly by providing doubts, resulting in a weak conclusion as well.

Eden's disconnect from the thread and lack of interest in alignments says that Eden is mafia.


I disagree entirely. Actually, my analysis is the opposite: the setup speculation felt off but his read on Rsoultin felt pretty much sincere. If he isn't null, he is most likely town than mafia for it.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 16:05 GMT
#548
On February 16 2016 08:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 08:03 Palmar wrote:
trfel might be too, but breshke 100+%
I guess I should have left this with my above post, but to make my read a bit more clear, this is the post that makes me think that Palmar is town.

It's not just that he's irrationally confident that Breshke is town, even without sharing reasons. As mafia, Palmar doesn't push things this way, he just doesn't. It's not a very direct method for scum to go "this guy is scum, this guy is scum, no I'm not going to tell you why but he's definitely scum". For Palmar to go out of his normal playstyle in an indirect manner like this, and then go farther to add that I (Trfel) might be mafia, I'm almost certain it's not in Palmar's mafia mindset. It's such an indirect approach for mafia to take with minimal gain, since it doesn't at all line up mislynches.

Anyway, I hope that makes a little sense, I'm bad at explaining stuff.


It makes sense, although I don't believe this is strong enough to guarantee a firm town read. Palmar is a competent player and completely capable of shape shifting his meta. But still, yes, it indicates Palmar is probably town.

And I think the way you are approaching the game is also townie
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 16:09 GMT
#550
On February 16 2016 09:13 sicklucker wrote:
because on a somewhat pointless day one if I suspect someone as being mafia and not a powerole I will target them always. I dont even have to be too sure its just always the safe play


You're mafia.

##Vote: sicklucker
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 16:12 GMT
#552
SCOOOTT YOU'RE PLAYING!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 17:21 GMT
#577
On February 18 2016 01:17 nooniansoong wrote:
@GB did you read all of SL's filter or are you just going to stop there because you're 100% on him being scum already?


I'm catching up. I saw that post and adding his earlier posts to it I felt he was scum.

I'm at page 10 now. I took a break for lunch. But I will catch up entirely until deadline
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 18:06 GMT
#591
On February 16 2016 12:03 Eden1892 wrote:
I got halfway through responding to that but decided this whole thing is stupid and pedantic.

Not that you are. The conversation is just not doing anything helpful for either of us or (presumably) anybody else. I also feel like I'm being unduly backhanded and snide and would like to stop doing that.

Suffice to say that I value trying to 'break' setups however possible, which is why I talk about setups all the time at the beginning of games. I don't think inviting millers to claim is actually going to win the game all by itself, but it's a small advantage that breaks our way, and enough of those piling up matters.

I also chime in with reads whenever I have something meaningful, and given enough time, I find meaningful things. You know that and I know you know that, so I'm going to ask you to trust that this will happen again this game.



Maybe we should talk about what you found interesting that I didn't. I was kinda interested in that but let my pettiness take over for a bit. I know you talked about those guys already and I could look it up in your filter, but humor me as to what you find interesting in those people you listed?


I'm convinced Eden is town
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 18:25 GMT
#605
On February 17 2016 01:45 nooniansoong wrote:
Just because your name is boldified in red doesn't mean I think you're scum.


Enlighten me what you meant here, kush. This doesn't make sense at all
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 18:45 GMT
#625
On February 17 2016 08:12 Palmar wrote:
It's unfortunate that I don't want to post right now.

I bet that's not very helpful of me.


I hate that you're doing this and I can see you doing it as Mafia
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 18:59 GMT
#641
Dude, catching up is exhausting.

I'm on page 21 and I'll keep catching up later but I need a break.

Can someone summarise what's going on right now for me?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:08 GMT
#647
On February 18 2016 04:00 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 03:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Dude, catching up is exhausting.

I'm on page 21 and I'll keep catching up later but I need a break.

Can someone summarise what's going on right now for me?
We're basically lynching between Shapelog and sicklucker and maybe Palmar. Not much happening.

Shapelog is in the lead, I suggest you take a look at him.


My vote is on Sicklucker, but can you direct me to the reasoning of why Shapelog and Palmar are Mafia?

I really didn't see anything alignmrent indicative during my read-through
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:13 GMT
#652
On February 18 2016 04:10 Shapelog wrote:
Can I Explain it?


Yes

Although I'll take it with a grain of salt
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:24 GMT
#670
On February 18 2016 04:13 sicklucker wrote:
Gb you realize you have a 100% record of scum reading me in games esp early right? like its not even funny at this point. you do it as mafia too which is annoiyng


That's not true, latest games I've been accurately reading you as town because you looked townie. You don't here, at least until I've stopped catching up. And it seems I'm not the only one to think that here.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:31 GMT
#674
On February 18 2016 04:15 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 04:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 18 2016 04:00 Trfel wrote:
On February 18 2016 03:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Dude, catching up is exhausting.

I'm on page 21 and I'll keep catching up later but I need a break.

Can someone summarise what's going on right now for me?
We're basically lynching between Shapelog and sicklucker and maybe Palmar. Not much happening.

Shapelog is in the lead, I suggest you take a look at him.


My vote is on Sicklucker, but can you direct me to the reasoning of why Shapelog and Palmar are Mafia?

I really didn't see anything alignmrent indicative during my read-through
The reasoning for Palmar being mafia is that his reads are lazy and he's being bad.

I think that this reasoning is a bit poor, to say the least.

Shapelog is mafia because he hasn't had a push or direction to his play until he became the leading wagon. Only at this point did he show an actual interest in scumreads, and he seems to be flailing wildly instead of actually figuring out who is scum.


I don't think Shapelog is the lynch for today. I've seen him droppig some genuine insights that showed fair amount of effort behind it. He could be Mafia but there are far better lynches today
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:32 GMT
#675
On February 18 2016 04:25 sicklucker wrote:
No no you havent. not even close. even in the pyp game where i was townread by 20/22 players you poped in randomly and said why is no one lynching sicklucker?

came one game where you thought i was town. one


I didn't even play PYP properly

The game where I, Marv and you last played together
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:33 GMT
#677
On February 18 2016 04:25 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 04:21 sicklucker wrote:
breske what were my bs posts no one noticed. the part where im like I WONT BE HERE TORMORoW DO I HAVE TO CLAIM NOW softs?

I never said they were BS i said i don't see how people were voting you without saying those posts were BS.

Did TT's vote come before or after you made that post where you quoted three of your own? I understand GB because he probably hasn't read it. Honestly thought more people were voting you

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 04:20 sicklucker wrote:
On February 18 2016 04:18 Breshke wrote:
On February 18 2016 04:18 sicklucker wrote:
i really dont have the energy to try to figure out a new enigma that is shapelog. can we lynch palmar or tumble


Can you explain what you mean by new enigma


a magicly wild sexy wilderbeast im too tired to decipher

+ Show Spoiler +
im too tired to figure out a new person of his volumn and randomness


this is weird coming from you since you normally would just not care since you dont like D1 right?


Wait did SL claim?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:35 GMT
#679
Does anyone think Kush is town?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:37 GMT
#681
Kush why were you voting me?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:37 GMT
#683
On February 18 2016 04:37 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 04:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Kush why were you voting me?


policy


Ok, and what are your reada?
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 182
ProTech129
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 238
Dewaltoss 116
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Noble 16
sSak 8
Icarus 8
NotJumperer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 713
Other Games
summit1g10859
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick850
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Rush1189
• Lourlo1122
• Stunt237
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 49m
Replay Cast
16h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.