• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6923 users

[M][I] Rayn let's be nice Invite Take 2 - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 36 Next All
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
January 16 2016 22:48 GMT
#401
@NM- how are you feeling about a HF lynch right now?
Guts? Determination? $5?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 22:48 GMT
#402
On January 17 2016 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
My first 2 posts were not lies.

then why are you in the game?
table for two on a tv tray
AlotSomuch
Profile Joined January 2016
95 Posts
January 16 2016 22:49 GMT
#403
On January 17 2016 07:43 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 07:34 AlotSomuch wrote:
This is DAY 1. I don't know you people. I think Trifle is probably mafia, and I vote him. He starts making some good points. Not good enough to cover up the bad stuff I already find him suspicious for, but just because I'm suspicious of someone does not mean they can't make good cases. I leave my vote where it is, and admit that if Holey DOES get lynched, and he DOES flip mafia, then I'm probably wrong about Trifle and won't go after him day 2. I say that because at the time it looks more likely holey will get lynched instead of trifle. What exactly is so difficult to understand about this?


So what you're saying is... you think Trfel is the likeliest mafia. Then he spouts out a decent case which you agree with to some extent.

My line of thought is this:

1) Why would you give a shit about what mafia thinks unless you think you can associate their fake case into finding more mafia, or alternatively confirming someone as town?
2) If you're not confident enough that they're mafia and willing to admit the case has good points that you agree with and would push, why do you keep thinking of them as your #1 mafia read?
3) Since you're clearly unsure if Trfel is mafia or not, why aren't you trying to push the issue more strongly / question him further to ensure your read on him?

It really doesn't look like a town trying to get his scumread lynched, especially with the way you're keeping your options open. A townie shouldn't think about keeping options open, but to find the mafia and get that player killed. With the amount of pushing for someone you've been doing on your own accord, and the wishy-washyness regarding actually being fine with either of the current top-2 lynch targets, I don't see that sincerely coming from town. You're not willing to commit to your read the way a townie should be doing, thus I'm very certain you're scum.



If you can absolutely peg mafia without having any doubts whatsoever within the first 24 hours of day 1 short of a mafia slip, my hat off to you. I think I found the most LIKELY mafia. I can obviously still be wrong. Holey fell into 2nd place most likely. I'm not going to change votes from 1stplace most likely to 2nd place most likely. And at this point, as it has been trhoughout the entire day, they are the top two lynch candidates. And sorry I don't push to your satisfaction? I'm sticking with my gut and voting Trifle. I haven't seen a better case that I like enough to switch, and I actually feel like I'm doing an ok job keeping up with the thread and remembering who is who when I know 2/12 other players.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:49 GMT
#404
On January 17 2016 04:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 01:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 17 2016 01:21 Holyflare wrote:
On January 17 2016 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 17 2016 01:19 Holyflare wrote:
On January 16 2016 23:15 Holyflare wrote:
Rayn tell me where I lied


I have already said where i think you are lying.


Explain it again then trash panda. What did I lie about. Why aren't you trying to get me lynched if i obviously lied and am mafia.

I don't think i can explain that more clearly than i already did.
I believe you had an intention to quit the game. You claim otherwise.
I don't believe you, i don't believe you in that you had on intention to quit the game when you made your first two posts.

As you claim you didn't, it naturally makes the post that says " /out " a lie, or it makes the post where you say you didn't have an intention to quit a lie. Now i don't believe this because if you are town it's a fucking dick move and i don't want to believe you made a dick move. It's a dick move as mafia too, but it's a bit less of a dick move.

It's a dick move because you are talking about shit that doesn't have anything to do with playing a mafia game, and if you are town there is no reason to expect you are lying (there really isn't as mafia aswell given your rl situation), but still. If you are town it confirms you as town if you are telling the truth.

The game is fucking invalid if you are town and i dont' wanna play an invalid game, i'd rather start on D2 with 8vs3. Because if i believe here, that you are telling the truth and town -- then you are fucking confirmed town and nothing you or anyone ever does is gonna change that opinion.

Yes, i am not 100% certain you are mafia, you could also be a dick. But i am voting for you since, again, if i believe you are town here, you are confirmed town and the game is invalid.


Holy shit you're dumb. I never ever said those posts were a lie. Ever. I did not want to play in this reroll. Those posts are 100% genuine. I saw damdred's reaction was non existent and continued posting whine to see if it would continue. It didn't.


Respond. Right now rayn.

You're copping out with a lynch on me to under the guise of both qq and a mafia read both of which are false.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:50 GMT
#405
On January 17 2016 07:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
My first 2 posts were not lies.

then why are you in the game?


Rapists.

And because I don't subconsciously like doing nothing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:51 GMT
#406
You have 9 minutes to give me a mafia read that isn't me or trfel.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 22:53 GMT
#407
DO YOU HOLYFLARE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SAYING YOU DID WANT TO QUIT FROM THE GAME AND CONTINUED USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO "MAKE READS" INSTEAD OF SAYING "NO I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN THAT, I WILL PLAY". THIS RESULTED IN HALF OF THE PEOPLE NOT GIVING ANY SHITS ABOUT THIS GAME, THIS RESULTED IN TWO PEOPLE FROM THE OBS QT TO POST IN A THREAD THEY SHOULDN'T. THIS RESULTED IN THE HOST CLARIFYING YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY IN INTENT OF QUITTING THE GAME.

YES, I DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK YOU ARE MAFIA BUT YOU DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET MODKILLED.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 22:54 GMT
#408
and that is why i couldn't fucking care less and i am defaulting my vote on you until one of us is dead.
because the game is bullshit as long as you are alive in the game.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:54 GMT
#409
On January 17 2016 07:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DO YOU HOLYFLARE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SAYING YOU DID WANT TO QUIT FROM THE GAME AND CONTINUED USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO "MAKE READS" INSTEAD OF SAYING "NO I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN THAT, I WILL PLAY". THIS RESULTED IN HALF OF THE PEOPLE NOT GIVING ANY SHITS ABOUT THIS GAME, THIS RESULTED IN TWO PEOPLE FROM THE OBS QT TO POST IN A THREAD THEY SHOULDN'T. THIS RESULTED IN THE HOST CLARIFYING YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY IN INTENT OF QUITTING THE GAME.

YES, I DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK YOU ARE MAFIA BUT YOU DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET MODKILLED.



Thanks for admitting you know I'm confirmed town. Gg.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 22:54 GMT
#410
+ you could still be mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:54 GMT
#411
Like totally gg
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:56 GMT
#412
Why the hell would I care what hosts or people out of the game did. This is a game about information and you're bitching about things I can't control. Grow the fuck up rayn.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:58 GMT
#413
I mean I posted and went to bed and clarified it all when I woke up. Kinda silly post too.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:58 GMT
#414
Artanis just modkill me please you fucked up and confirmed me as town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:59 GMT
#415
Maybe one day rayn will learn not to be a little bitch and yoi should request bans for those people that posted in the thread.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 16 2016 23:00 GMT
#416
Holyflare

Can we just ignore raynpelikoneet and lynch mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 23:00 GMT
#417
Oh right yeh times up.

I hard claim vt

Peace out.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 23:01 GMT
#418
Nah rayn gets his wish. I'll leave the game and he can just qq when someone does something he doesn't like.

See you guys next Christmas when I have time.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
January 16 2016 23:05 GMT
#419
Well I guess my question doesn't matter anymore.

@Trfel, I agree with you that NM has a good chance of flipping scum. Let me gather up my thoughts to try and convince people.

##Vote: NocturnMage
Guts? Determination? $5?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 16 2016 23:07 GMT
#420
On January 17 2016 08:05 DoYouHas wrote:
Well I guess my question doesn't matter anymore.

@Trfel, I agree with you that NM has a good chance of flipping scum. Let me gather up my thoughts to try and convince people.

##Vote: NocturnMage
Let's do this thing

You go first, then I'll go afterwards if it's needed.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 478
WardiTV169
Rex85
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17833
StarCastTV_EN410
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko321
mouzHeroMarine 317
ProTech132
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12758
EffOrt 6429
BeSt 1898
ZerO 1296
Horang2 921
Hyuk 916
Larva 841
Hyun 290
Zeus 279
Stork 211
[ Show more ]
Light 205
Killer 199
Barracks 124
Rush 92
Mini 64
Yoon 60
ToSsGirL 42
ggaemo 37
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Terrorterran 22
PianO 22
Mong 22
Sacsri 21
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 8
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Dendi685
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
byalli741
x6flipin90
Other Games
singsing1927
olofmeister1510
XaKoH 529
crisheroes257
Sick184
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS43
Mew2King43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream427
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 242
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.