• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11669 users

[M][I] Rayn let's be nice Invite Take 2 - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 36 Next All
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 16 2016 22:26 GMT
#381
If he constantly thought that Trfel was the better lynch, why the hell would he ever take Trfel's case on Holyflare seriously? That doesn't make any sense.

If your #1 scumread makes a case on someone, who the hell reacts to that by saying the case is good and has valid points, making that #1 scumread less scummy and the case they made the person on more scummy, and still somehow keeping the #1 scumread as #1?

Someone explain me how you wrapped your heads around that logic? Because I sure as hell don't see why a townie would ever react that way.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 16 2016 22:29 GMT
#382
I think Ace is mafia
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
AlotSomuch
Profile Joined January 2016
95 Posts
January 16 2016 22:32 GMT
#383
Literally every single one of your questions was already asked and answered. You are literally being too lazy to do any of your own research and are asking me to fix your case for you, while multiple people are telling you the things you say I never answered and explained, were in fact answered and explained.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 16 2016 22:32 GMT
#384
On January 17 2016 07:26 Cephiro wrote:
If he constantly thought that Trfel was the better lynch, why the hell would he ever take Trfel's case on Holyflare seriously? That doesn't make any sense.

If your #1 scumread makes a case on someone, who the hell reacts to that by saying the case is good and has valid points, making that #1 scumread less scummy and the case they made the person on more scummy, and still somehow keeping the #1 scumread as #1?

Someone explain me how you wrapped your heads around that logic? Because I sure as hell don't see why a townie would ever react that way.

If that's truly how it went down and A dude is a five then it sounds like he's trying to keep both wagons going without keeping his story straight.

I thought HF wanted to die. Is he interested in living now? Lol
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 16 2016 22:33 GMT
#385
On January 17 2016 07:29 Ace wrote:
I think Ace is mafia

All right I'll lynch Ace too. You've convinced me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
AlotSomuch
Profile Joined January 2016
95 Posts
January 16 2016 22:34 GMT
#386
On January 17 2016 07:26 Cephiro wrote:
If he constantly thought that Trfel was the better lynch, why the hell would he ever take Trfel's case on Holyflare seriously? That doesn't make any sense.

If your #1 scumread makes a case on someone, who the hell reacts to that by saying the case is good and has valid points, making that #1 scumread less scummy and the case they made the person on more scummy, and still somehow keeping the #1 scumread as #1?

Someone explain me how you wrapped your heads around that logic? Because I sure as hell don't see why a townie would ever react that way.



This is DAY 1. I don't know you people. I think Trifle is probably mafia, and I vote him. He starts making some good points. Not good enough to cover up the bad stuff I already find him suspicious for, but just because I'm suspicious of someone does not mean they can't make good cases. I leave my vote where it is, and admit that if Holey DOES get lynched, and he DOES flip mafia, then I'm probably wrong about Trifle and won't go after him day 2. I say that because at the time it looks more likely holey will get lynched instead of trifle. What exactly is so difficult to understand about this?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 16 2016 22:35 GMT
#387
On January 17 2016 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 07:29 Ace wrote:
I think Ace is mafia

All right I'll lynch Ace too. You've convinced me.


What about that VE guy? What % do you have him as scum
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 16 2016 22:36 GMT
#388
On January 17 2016 07:26 Cephiro wrote:
If he constantly thought that Trfel was the better lynch, why the hell would he ever take Trfel's case on Holyflare seriously? That doesn't make any sense.

If your #1 scumread makes a case on someone, who the hell reacts to that by saying the case is good and has valid points, making that #1 scumread less scummy and the case they made the person on more scummy, and still somehow keeping the #1 scumread as #1?

Someone explain me how you wrapped your heads around that logic? Because I sure as hell don't see why a townie would ever react that way.


The way you are phrasing this, you are taking the points in isolation/absolutes. He even said there were other points of his play he considered plus Holyflare's play.

In the event you are town, it's probably better at this point for ASM to straight up respond to you here, but I can actually see a town motivation.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 16 2016 22:36 GMT
#389
I think ceph is probably town from this. If try trfel or hf flip scum I think he's a bit more suspect. Bit I don't see this kind of pressure/activity in what amounts to a largely inactive game coming from scum with town up for lynch hmmm
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 16 2016 22:37 GMT
#390
LOL ninjaed by ASM. Carry on.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 16 2016 22:38 GMT
#391
I'm going through Trfel's filter since I AFKed, page 3 is making my brain bleed. Holy shit.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 16 2016 22:38 GMT
#392
On January 17 2016 07:34 AlotSomuch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 07:26 Cephiro wrote:
If he constantly thought that Trfel was the better lynch, why the hell would he ever take Trfel's case on Holyflare seriously? That doesn't make any sense.

If your #1 scumread makes a case on someone, who the hell reacts to that by saying the case is good and has valid points, making that #1 scumread less scummy and the case they made the person on more scummy, and still somehow keeping the #1 scumread as #1?

Someone explain me how you wrapped your heads around that logic? Because I sure as hell don't see why a townie would ever react that way.



This is DAY 1. I don't know you people. I think Trifle is probably mafia, and I vote him. He starts making some good points. Not good enough to cover up the bad stuff I already find him suspicious for, but just because I'm suspicious of someone does not mean they can't make good cases. I leave my vote where it is, and admit that if Holey DOES get lynched, and he DOES flip mafia, then I'm probably wrong about Trifle and won't go after him day 2. I say that because at the time it looks more likely holey will get lynched instead of trifle. What exactly is so difficult to understand about this?


Don't rule out a Trifle/HF scum team
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
AlotSomuch
Profile Joined January 2016
95 Posts
January 16 2016 22:42 GMT
#393
On January 17 2016 07:38 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 07:34 AlotSomuch wrote:
On January 17 2016 07:26 Cephiro wrote:
If he constantly thought that Trfel was the better lynch, why the hell would he ever take Trfel's case on Holyflare seriously? That doesn't make any sense.

If your #1 scumread makes a case on someone, who the hell reacts to that by saying the case is good and has valid points, making that #1 scumread less scummy and the case they made the person on more scummy, and still somehow keeping the #1 scumread as #1?

Someone explain me how you wrapped your heads around that logic? Because I sure as hell don't see why a townie would ever react that way.



This is DAY 1. I don't know you people. I think Trifle is probably mafia, and I vote him. He starts making some good points. Not good enough to cover up the bad stuff I already find him suspicious for, but just because I'm suspicious of someone does not mean they can't make good cases. I leave my vote where it is, and admit that if Holey DOES get lynched, and he DOES flip mafia, then I'm probably wrong about Trifle and won't go after him day 2. I say that because at the time it looks more likely holey will get lynched instead of trifle. What exactly is so difficult to understand about this?


Don't rule out a Trifle/HF scum team


Except I already have. Why would they start to back off from each other at the End of the phase, when after going for each other throughout the day they could have ended with one of them looking great, instead of STILL getting lynched (as they have stayed the top vote candidates throughout) and looking awful for backing off at the last minute in a failed attempt to save a scummate?
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 16 2016 22:43 GMT
#394
Right now, I don't like that geript is a bit on the sidelines here....esp with a case on ASM.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:43 GMT
#395
I went after trfel in one post lol
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 16 2016 22:43 GMT
#396
On January 17 2016 07:34 AlotSomuch wrote:
This is DAY 1. I don't know you people. I think Trifle is probably mafia, and I vote him. He starts making some good points. Not good enough to cover up the bad stuff I already find him suspicious for, but just because I'm suspicious of someone does not mean they can't make good cases. I leave my vote where it is, and admit that if Holey DOES get lynched, and he DOES flip mafia, then I'm probably wrong about Trifle and won't go after him day 2. I say that because at the time it looks more likely holey will get lynched instead of trifle. What exactly is so difficult to understand about this?


So what you're saying is... you think Trfel is the likeliest mafia. Then he spouts out a decent case which you agree with to some extent.

My line of thought is this:

1) Why would you give a shit about what mafia thinks unless you think you can associate their fake case into finding more mafia, or alternatively confirming someone as town?
2) If you're not confident enough that they're mafia and willing to admit the case has good points that you agree with and would push, why do you keep thinking of them as your #1 mafia read?
3) Since you're clearly unsure if Trfel is mafia or not, why aren't you trying to push the issue more strongly / question him further to ensure your read on him?

It really doesn't look like a town trying to get his scumread lynched, especially with the way you're keeping your options open. A townie shouldn't think about keeping options open, but to find the mafia and get that player killed. With the amount of pushing for someone you've been doing on your own accord, and the wishy-washyness regarding actually being fine with either of the current top-2 lynch targets, I don't see that sincerely coming from town. You're not willing to commit to your read the way a townie should be doing, thus I'm very certain you're scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:43 GMT
#397
Why does rayn keep dodging me?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:44 GMT
#398
On January 17 2016 05:49 Holyflare wrote:
On January 17 2016 00:51 Holyflare wrote:



raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 22:45 GMT
#399
On January 17 2016 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
Why does rayn keep dodging me?

Because i don't wanna talk with you about my read on you.
I don't care what you say about it. I don't care if you try to defend yourself.
I just don't care.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 22:48 GMT
#400
On January 17 2016 07:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
Why does rayn keep dodging me?

Because i don't wanna talk with you about my read on you.
I don't care what you say about it. I don't care if you try to defend yourself.
I just don't care.


But your case isn't a read on me. It's literally based on something I said that you have misquoted. Why aren't you addressing this in the slightest?

My first 2 posts were not lies.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 660
soO 527
BeSt 402
Hyuk 394
Killer 47
Mind 41
Shinee 34
Mong 30
Bale 25
ZergMaN 12
[ Show more ]
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever932
XaKoH 615
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 516
Other Games
summit1g9655
olofmeister727
ceh9559
Happy315
Livibee162
Mew2King81
ArmadaUGS53
crisheroes46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH368
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Rush1385
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 10m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.