• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 288 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 20 2016 21:39 GMT
#1201
only saying this because I think you are a pretty cool guy TT.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2016 21:39 GMT
#1202
I'm at work so I'll be afk
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 20 2016 21:39 GMT
#1203
On January 21 2016 06:38 geript wrote:
I'm taking link per plan. Since gambler/for will be gone


Gambler actually would be availible since keir is going House. Right now it looks like nobody is drafting gambler.

Though link is strong too.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 20 2016 21:44 GMT
#1204
I'm down for palmers plan also FYI

I also like kitas suggestions aswell
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 20 2016 21:45 GMT
#1205
Well I decided on Hero since palmar is taking arrow. cya
I come in for the scraps
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2016 21:46 GMT
#1206
I'll follow kitas plan will put in for that role
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 20 2016 21:51 GMT
#1207
Moriarty seems super strong with the role check aswell
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:03 GMT
#1208
I'm off work.
What's our role list looking like so far, considering everybody and their mother is claiming already?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:04 GMT
#1209
I'm also going to decide what I'm going to take soonish - I still haven't done so but I'm pretty high up on the list.
Retired.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 20 2016 22:07 GMT
#1210
Is there one or two hours left? I though DL would be in two hours from now, but:
On January 21 2016 06:07 GreYMisT wrote:
Reminder, 2 hours remain to send your role choice to both me and half the sky. Once those 2 hours are up Day 1 will begin!

So in one hour?
starting to get confused here. one sec.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-20 22:10:07
January 20 2016 22:09 GMT
#1211
On January 21 2016 07:07 disformation wrote:
Is there one or two hours left? I though DL would be in two hours from now, but:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 06:07 GreYMisT wrote:
Reminder, 2 hours remain to send your role choice to both me and half the sky. Once those 2 hours are up Day 1 will begin!

So in one hour?
starting to get confused here. one sec.


The deadline is exactly from now.

+ Show Spoiler [explination] +

I was mistakenly accounting for a 1 hour resolution period, which doesn't apply in this phase.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 20 2016 22:09 GMT
#1212
On January 21 2016 03:43 Superbia wrote:
I think geript or obi should have link leaning towards obi.


I was thinking exactly this as I was catching up, tbh.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 20 2016 22:09 GMT
#1213
On January 21 2016 04:32 Palmar wrote:
Keirathi: I have strong suspicion he is mafia. I do not believe he is posting posts because he wants some information out there, he's just posting to post. I think there is very little information in his filter. I do not believe his post about randoming between 3 roles is genuine and I don't believe his response to my accusation is good. I also don't believe his excuse that "I'm playing a PYP game so I'll pick whatever I please" to not follow along with town plans is any good. In fact, he could have taken the much better route of "hey Palmar, I'll follow along, but I'd really liek to play one of these, is that ok?". No he's forcing confrontation and being a stubborn asshole.

If he wants to play along, I want him to take the Gambler. In any case, he is going to have a strong role and should be an early lynch target.


I literally said with my first post of the game I was picking 1,1. Then I said in my first post after the draft order was announced that I was picking one of Moriarty, CPR, Link, or Nigella. Soon after I dropped Nigella and added House instead.

Then you're like "No, you're picking gambler or dreamflower." You didn't try to talk to me or anything, you just decided I was picking one of those roles. I said I refuse to, and I was still planning to pick one of the ones I mentioned.

Instead of working around that, you keep calling me scum a bunch, then put me in the list and tell me to take gambler again. Despite the fact that i even compromised on CPR and let Superbia take it.

So, yea, I'm being a stubborn asshole because you didn't try to work with me, you wanted to force me tot ake a role I said I refused to pick.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 20 2016 22:11 GMT
#1214
"Recent" role claims:

Vayne: Hero
Damdy: Nigella Lawson
Me: Doc
Koshi: Werner von braun
kitman: Dr. Sy N. Tist
shining: TTV or yu not sure?
cephiro: dreamflower
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 20 2016 22:12 GMT
#1215
On January 21 2016 07:11 disformation wrote:
"Recent" role claims:

Vayne: Hero
Damdy: Nigella Lawson
Me: Doc
Koshi: Werner von braun
kitman: Dr. Sy N. Tist
shining: TTV or yu not sure?
cephiro: dreamflower


Keirathi: house

kinda sucks I cant edit posts -.-
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 20 2016 22:16 GMT
#1216
TTV confirmed
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:18 GMT
#1217
On January 21 2016 06:38 Breshke wrote:
Ff are you going to follow the plan?


yes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 20 2016 22:19 GMT
#1218
I don't think GB is going to be around to pick the kita role which sucks because i feel like it's impotant
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 20 2016 22:19 GMT
#1219
On January 21 2016 07:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 06:38 Breshke wrote:
Ff are you going to follow the plan?


yes


Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:19 GMT
#1220
oh wait can I be gambler he gets a gun right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 268
SHIN 73
MindelVK 18
Railgan 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin938
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2218
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 112
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
OSC
11h 33m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.